His Right

By sexton

Sexton has a prophecy. Four females who are unable to bare hair on any place other than their head are desti... More

His Right
Preface.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Nine.

205K 4K 440
By sexton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambi stared into Hunter's eyes, shocked beyond words. He was kissing her! His lips were on her lips and she hadn't been the one to enforce it. His warm hands curled over her face and he brushed his tongue along her bottom lip. She gasped at the feel and he thrust his tongue into her mouth without a second thought.

She cried out in shock when he moved into her body space, cornering her into the wall. He kissed her like it was his last kiss in his life. His hands held her face as she forced herself to keep her lips from moving. But she just couldn't. The way he was eating from her lips was beyond kissing. 

Something sweet seeped into mouth, then and she gave another startled gasp. What ever she was tasting was making her whole body throb. She grabbed onto his hair, tugging at the strands to bring him closer as she began to kiss him back. She pressed into his body, her own tongue thrusting into his mouth. 

Hunter growled against her lips and pulled her up against his body before turning away from the wall with her and stalking down the hall way with her. She clung to him, not seeming to care that he was taking her away from the ball. She managed to curl her legs around his body in her dress, hooking her ankles together so they stayed where she put them.

The flavor that had entered her mouth now was heating her body, rushing through her veins with fast pressure. She was struggling to control her own body's need for release. She shuddered when Hunter growled one again against her lips, one of his hands slipping to her ass and holding her closer to his body. 

She pushed her hips into the solid length pressing into her and squealed in shock when she found herself against the wall. Hunter tore his lips from hers and snarled in her face, baring fang like teeth at her. She didn't even jerk back from him. What ever he had let run free in her body was making her want him just as much as she was trying to hide. 

Instead, she bared her human teeth back at him, jerking her hips into him once again. What the hell was she doing? She wouldn't actually be doing this. Heck, less then ten minutes ago she was practically calling him a rapist. Hunter narrowed his eyes on her before a wicked grin stretched over his handsome face. 

"you really aren't immune to my powers." he murmured, brushing a finger down her jaw line. She gasped at the feel of him touching her jaw, stretching her head up for him to allow his hand to travel down her throat. She couldn't really understand what he was meaning with what he just said, so she just chose to ignore the fact that it could of been important. 

"what do you want, Bambi?" he purred to her, leaning closer to her and licking over her lips. Her nails dug into his skin, her body beginning to burn. 

"you! Oh god. Please." she arched against him, dragging her nails down his throat. She heard him hiss and couldn't help the power she felt she had gained from doing so.

"then you shell get me." he murmured. 

* * * * *

Hunter tumbled into his room with her, her lips at his throat, teeth scraping down the heavy veins that were held here. The pheromone he had allowed to leak from his tongue was now pounding its way through her bones, forcing her to bring her out her inner desires. She could resist him this way.

He hadn't had to use it on a lot of sexton women. He had only had to use it twice on an abused woman who was denying her natural desires. She hadn't allowed the man she loved to touch her because her father had been abuse to her and her mother but when he had pulled the desire out from her, she had realised that holding back from what she wanted wasn't going to help her. She was now mated to the man she loved and had a set of twin girls. 

Hunter liked the wildness this power pulled out in women. He liked how Bambi wasn't afraid to hurt him. She was biting at his neck and using her nails. Even the women working at the kingdom who were trained to bring pleasure to a man were to afraid to even lay a finger nail on him. 

He was trying, and failing to think of what he was going to do with her. The way he should take her. The way he should play with her. The way he should deny her of her wants. But he just couldn't. Fire was pumping through his bones and holding off after their kiss was near impossible. He pushed her back toward his bed, shrugging off his coat blazer as she worked on the buttons of his shirt, her mouth following her dainty hands. She fall to the bed with a laugh, her face flushed with pleasure. 

Just as he was about to crawl over her body, a sudden thing she said to him before hand came to him. 

"I dont want you! Not as fast as this any way! Your forcing me to feel these things for you! They should be coming later, not now! I'm not ready for you!"

Hunter froze, a chill racing after the fire in his body. He couldn't do this to her. He couldn't force her to come to him before she was ready. He wasn't a man that had to do that to get a woman. She would wake up in his arms screaming rape. She would never let him touch her again. 

Jerking back from the tempting Earther, he ran a hand through his hair with an anguished snarl. The thought of taking her now could become a reality so easily. She would so happily spread her pretty thighs for him without a worry. But he couldn't do it. He couldn't bare the thought of her think of him as a monster. 

"Hunter!" she gasped, her hands going to her breasts. He watched in fascination as she began to rub her palms against the twin mounds. Was on of her fantasies to get of by herself while a man watches? 

With a heavy groan, he forced her hands down to her side with his mind. She cried out in anger and struggled against his bounds.

"I'm sorry, sweet Bambi. But I can't do this to you. Not now." he whispered, moving closer to her struggling form.

"no! I want you! Please! Oh god, Hunter please." she begged, tears from sexual frustration leaking from her eyes. He cursed in Sextonion before leaning over her body. He rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb before allowing himself to brush his lips over hers. 

His eyes slid close at the feel of her lips against his and he sighed. He shouldn't have kissed her. It was to personal. It opened doors Hunter didn't wished to be answered. 

* * * * *

Lucas didn't expect his wife to rush to him in in the middle of a dance with her best friend. At first, he thought she was going to tell him off for touching Joey, but then he remembered that she could care less about his friendship with her friend. She knew he wouldn't cheat on her. 

Joey giggled at the look on her friend's husband's face before patting his shoulder and skipping off to find her mate.

Lucas caught his wife in his arms when she flung herself at him, her body buzzing with excitement. He looked her over just to make sure she wasn't hurt, and habit he had picked up and did without even noticing anymore. When he was satisfied she wasn't harmed, he grinned at her, nodding his head in lead way for her to speak.

"they kissed!" she squealed with excitement, her hands gripping his face. He frowned at her and lifted a brow. He had no idea who she was talking about.

"Hunter and Bambi! He kissed her and then took her away!" she sighed with happiness, nuzzling her body into his. He grinned into her hair and held her to him. He had hoped for the day his son's would meet their mate's and  though at the moment it was looking very rocky, it would soon settle and they would have the life he and Scarlet had.

* * * * *

Jacey poked at the weird food on her plate, convinced that it come alive and eat her if she even lifted it to her mouth. It was possibly the oddest looking thing she had ever come across, but then again, so was this planet. 

She didn't know where Jaggar was and she was feeling slightly lost with out him explaining everything that was going on around her. People were dancing, talking and eating, so she guessed he was doing one of those things just away from her. 

She had wondered why he had chosen her. Had he picked the shortest straw? Had he been last to the room when the picking was on? He couldn't had chosen her because he wanted her. That just didn't happen to the looks of her.

Her parents hand tried to arrange a marriage for her with their next door neighbor's son, but as soon as he had seen her, he had made a disgruntled sound and turned his nose up on her. 

She had cried for hours, not because he hadn't wanted to marry her but because of the way he had so very obviously not wanted her. It had taken all the self confidence she once had and ripped it into tiny shreds. 

She had closed off then, becoming a quite book nerd. Her parents never brought up marriage again, other then her father telling her that if she wanted a man to like her, she was going to have to go out to church functions and her brother telling her that if she wanted a guy to want her, she was going to have to loose weight. 

She had always been the rounded type and she had finally come to a conclusion that she was never going to be a stick and she was finally happy with that. But her brother and his friends had taken that through from her within minutes. 

"I don't like the look that you are now containing on your pretty face, Jacey." Jaggar's smooth voice murmured from in front of her. She gave a startled sound and flinched back from the table. Jaggar was seated across from her, giving her a soft smile. Not knowing how to answer him, she gave a soft shrug and went back to poking her food. 

"why are you not eating?" he asked her, glancing at her plate then back at her. She shrugged again and poked at the purple thing looking back up at her. 

"why aren't you talking to me?" he asked her. She dropped her fork and frowned at him.

"I'm hungry and all you have is this stupid looking food that I don't trust to eat." she snapped. The lack of food she had had in the past few days was starting to get to her. Jaggar looked at her, amusement obvious on his face before he stood. He held out his hand and bowed over it.

"come, m'lady and I shall get you some Earth food." he murmured, looking up at her with dark eyes. Her tummy growled in agreement with him and she knew she couldn't deny herself of actual Earth food any longer. She stood and slipped her hand into his before a startled gasp left her lips as he pulled her along the table.

She landed on his body and quickly pushed back and looked down at her dress to make sure nothing had gotten onto it. When she had made certain there wasn't any type of food on her, she looked up at him a frowned. 

"lucky you didn't get anything on me, Mr." she snapped. She silently cursed herself. She never spoke out of tone to anyone. Gosh, she really needed food. 

"oh, I plan to get a lot on you, Jacey. As soon as you let me." he purred, pulling her back into his arms. Red flooded her face and she gasped in outrage. Men shouldn't be allowed to speak to women that way. So why did it heat her body the way it did?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is the last thing you will all hear from me till next year, but I will be back, so no one can tell me off for not updating because I have all warned you that I wont be on. 

I have given you a little sneak peak of Jacey and Jaggar, it was time I introduced them into the book. 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you stick with me till the next chapter is up! 

Love you all!

Sexton! xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to libraries and become fans. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sexton xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.2K 19
You arrive in a world that is afraid of aliens. In order to contain them, they keep them chained, locked up and sold to the highest bidder to keep th...
35.8K 851 16
8,000. That's the number of humans that made it off planet earth before it turned into a ball of radiation. Idabelle Watson being one of those human...
19.3K 596 10
Demi meets a you at a club and you two share a night of fun. The night ends and you both part without any knowledge of contact information. When you...
33.3K 657 48
Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Time Travel/Relaxing new article - "Just pick it up and fuck it" is also available ~ There are saved articl...