All I Ever Wanted Was You...

By humnaaahmed

[SLOWLY RE-WRITING] This book is previously known as 'PATH TO DESTINY.' Book one of the 'Benson Series.' *♥️... More

CHARACTERS.🌸
1|| His Daughter.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
THE REMAINING CAST.🌸
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37. (B)
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40. (A)
CHAPTER 40. (B)
A/N.

CHAPTER 37. (A)

11.3K 326 19
By humnaaahmed

I deeply exhaled while looking at Tyler penthouse's door. I entered the pin code and made my way in. I took off my heels and kept them on the floor beside the suitcase. I took in the surroundings and smiled as the memories in this house flashed through my eyes. My eyes landed on the person I came back for. Tyler was sitting on the couch with his back facing me. The big screen to his left was on but nothing, in particular, was playing on it.

I searched for Noah but he was nowhere to be found so I assumed him being in his room. I tiptoed towards Tyler and once I was standing behind him, I placed my hands on his eyes, making him jump a bit. He placed his hands on mine and I saw a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ears. "Guess who?"

"My love, who else would it be?" His deep chuckle sends a shiver down my spine.

"Your love has a name." I seductively said as I bit his ear lobe earning a pleasured groan from him.

"Vanessa, my love!" My cheeks felt hot as I removed my hands off his eyes. He slightly turned his head to the right so that he could get a glimpse of my face.

"Aren't you surprised to see me?" I pouted when I saw that there was no sign of surprise on his face. He took my hand in his and patted on his lap. I did as he wanted and straddled his lap. My hands locked around his neck and he placed his hands dangerously low on my hips.

"I somehow knew you were coming today."

I raised my eyebrow. "But I didn't tell you or even messaged you." I frowned.

He deeply chuckled. "That's because the day before you asked me the pin code of the door. So it wasn't hard to guess that you were coming back." He explained.

I slapped my forehead at my stupidity.
"I am so stupid. I should have..." He placed his finger on my lips and smiled.

"You are not stupid, you are cute. It's okay. Noah still doesn't know you are coming so you can surprise him." He shrugged, removing his finger from my lips and placing his hand back on the small on my back.

"Am I bad at surprises or are you too good at ruining them?"

"I guess both." A soft chuckle escaped his mouth making me roll my eyes and lightly slapped his shoulder.

He cupped my face and stroked my cheeks, earning a moan from me. His thumb grazed over my lips and I shut my eyes in satisfaction. God. How much I missed his touch! I opened my eyes back when he stopped with his sweet torture. His hot breath on my face makes my heart pump fast in my chest. He leaned forward and again cupped my face while my hands slowly untangled around his neck. He pulled my face closer to him and softly kissed my forehead.

My hands dropped down to his chest and stayed there. I could feel his rapid heartbeat through my hand. My eyes were still shut waiting desperately for his next move. It's been two weeks since I felt his lips on mine. I was dying to taste his lips. I slowly opened my eyes to see what was taking him so long to reach my lips. I frowned when I saw him smirking.

"Why did you stop?" I pouted as I crossed my hands over my chest. He still had his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our face was so close to each other. One inch more and our lips would meet.

"Just wanted to see if you missed me or not." He teasingly said.

My hands again went around his neck but I didn't pull him closer to me. "If you are done seeing if I missed you or not! Now would you please continue what you started." I rolled my eyes at him.

He darkly chuckled. "Do you really want me to continue what I started?"

God. He was testing my patience.

"Yes! Now shut up and kiss me." He laughed. I didn't wait for him to kiss me so I smashed my lips on his.

Call me desperate or whatever! I don't fucking care.

"Kiss me back, Tyler Benson!" I shouted in between kiss. I kept trying to part his lips so that I can taste every corner of his mouth but he being a jerk was clearly enjoying every second of it by not letting me invade his mouth.

I pulled my face back but my lips were instantly pressed on his when he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine. He passionately kissed me and I smirked in between the kiss.

Who's the boss now, Tyler Benson?

Within seconds, my back was pinned down on the couch with him on top of me. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, making him groan. I deepened the kiss as my legs locked around his hips. I felt goosebumps all over my body when his bulge touching my crotch.

We gasped for breath as we pulled ourselves back. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and his lips found its way to my earlobe. He sucked and nibbled on it making me moan in pleasure. My heart was going wild in my chest as he licked, sucked and bit on the sensitive spot of my neck. My grip on his hair tightened and my heart kept on missing its beat.

"Oh My God! Vanessa is that you?" Noah shouted making both of us startled. Tyler hurriedly got off me and sat on the couch as if nothing happened. A deep blush of embarrassment of being caught heated my cheeks. I stood up on my feet and saw Noah running down the staircase towards me. With my cheeks heated with embarrassment, I opened my arms for him and he pulled me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Noah...I can't...breathe." I somehow managed to say. He instantly pulled himself back and I being dramatic tried to breathe. Okay, Stop it, Vanessa! He wasn't choking you. My subconscious screamed. He clapped his hand and his eyes lightened up with joy.

"I thought you would never come back." He muttered softly.

I chuckled as I took his hands in mine. "Why would you say that?"

"Because of the tragedy in your family. I thought you would stay with your mom.
I am sorry for your loss, Van. Also for not making up to his funeral. I wanted to come but work got in between. I am really sorry."

"Hey! It's okay, Noah. Tyler told me you kept asking him about me and trust me that means a lot to me. Just don't feel sad about it." I smiled at him.

He gave a small smile. "I can't believe you are actually here."

"Let's sit first." He nodded and sat before us.

"I wasn't coming back. I am here for my father, Noah." I snapped my head at Tyler's direction who hasn't said a word since we got caught. He was already staring at me with a small smile on his face. I looked back at Noah who was patiently waiting for me to continue.

"My father always wanted me to marry Tyler and I can't thank him enough for choosing him as my soul mate." I widely smiled as I entwined my fingers with Tyler's. He placed his free hand around my shoulders.

I continued. "I know everyone has to leave this cruel world one day, but I never imagined my dad leaving me alone right after my engagement. His only wish was to see me as a bride which I failed to fulfill. I know I shouldn't blame myself for his death but I can't stop myself from doing so." My voice cracked and my tears threatened to flow down my eyes but I pushed them back and sighed before I spoke.

"But here I am. The Vanessa you all wanted is back. These two weeks weren't easy for me. I cried over his death all day mostly at night when mom wasn't around. I had a dream about him and he told me how sad he was to see me in such a state. He hated seeing me crying. My dad always taught me how to be strong and I can't believe one day his death would make me feel so weak." Noah took my free hand in his and caressed my knuckles. I could feel Tyler gaze at the back of my head.

"For him, I came back and promised myself that I won't waste my whole life crying over his death. He would never appreciate it. What's gone is gone. Even if I try to get him back, I just can't. So I decided to just move on with my life. Start fresh with, Tyler and never let anything make me feel weak. I am still strong because of my dad." I weakly smiled at Noah. He didn't say anything just nodded in understanding. He knows my condition better than Tyler. As he lost his parents too. I guess he too didn't want to talk any further as he just gave me a small smile.

I moved my gaze back at Tyler. "I want to get married after a month. If you are okay with it?" I asked him.

"I would love to marry you tomorrow if you are ready?" He deeply chuckled trying to lighten the atmosphere.

I laughed. "I need time for the preparations, Tyler. So after one month, it is then!" A squeal of excitement escaped my mouth.

"Great! But I won't be able to help with the preparations, Van." Tyler and I snapped our heads to Noah.

I narrowed my eyebrow at him. "Why is that so?"

He rubbed his palms on his thighs and cleared his throat. "I am going to see, Aly. So I wouldn't be able to help you." He explained as he leaned back on the couch.

I pulled my legs up on the couch and crossed them. Tyler's hand went around my waist and others still entwined with mine. "It's not like you will stay with her for a month! Or will you?"

He shrugged. "Who knows." He winked as he got up from the couch and made his way towards the kitchen.

Tyler and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Want to watch a movie, love?" Tyler whispered in my ears.

"The last summer!" I exclaimed as I leaned forward and grabbed the remote.

"What is that?" He confusingly asked. He looked so cute as confusion spread over his face.

I gave a peck on his lips and smiled. "It's a movie. A good one. Well, that's what I heard."

"Oh." He innocently said. I leaned more into him as I placed my head on his shoulder. I shut my eyes and inhaled his intoxicating scent.

God, he smells so good.

"Noah! Bring us popcorns!" Tyler shouted making me open my eyes back. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and smiled.

"Sure!" Noah replied.

Tyler and I both silently watched the movie. Soon, Noah joined us with popcorns and for himself a coffee. That jerk didn't even ask if we wanted one or not. Noah left the movie in between giving his lame excuse 'It's boring' but Tyler and I, knew better why he left from there. Yeah. For Alyssa.

After we were done watching a movie, Tyler took me in his arms bridal style into his room. He threw me on the bed and pinned my hands above my head before he startled me. He leaned forward and before I could react he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me like he was drowning and I was air.

Within minutes, we both were a panting mess. I was still laying on my back trying to calm my rapid heartbeat but it was pointless. My heart was pounding so hard. I knew he must be able to feel it. He pulled himself back and bend on his knees and took off his t-shirt and tossed it to the floor.

I gulped the lump down my throat as I traced my hands from his neck down to his torso and my gaze followed. My hands stopped right above his pants when he started to unbuckle his pants. I looked up at his face and he was already staring at me with a sly smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Are you sure you want to do this? If not..." I hushed him by placing my index finger on his lips. I so badly wanted him inside me. It's time, I finally decided to give my virginity to the man I waited for so long.

"I am more than ready. Now please don't spoil this moment for me." I uttered in annoyance. I couldn't wait for Tyler to make love to me. I know I was a virgin and it will be painful for the first time. But I was willing to bear such pain for my man.

He chuckled and I pulled my hand back to myself. He got off me and took off his pants and I hurriedly took off my clothes tossing them to the floor. My cheeks turned a shade of red when I realized that I was now naked in front of him. I could feel the tingles in my stomach as he got on top of me. I shut my eyes and impatiently waited for his next move. I felt Tyler's hot breath on my face as he leaned forward. His nose brushed my cheeks as he moved his lips to my ears and he whispered.

"I want you to look into my eyes when I make love to you, baby!"

I did as he wanted. I slowly opened my eyes and his gorgeous face came to my sight. He leaned forward and gave a peck on my lips before pulling himself back.

No more details for you all as you know very well what we did. *winks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 87K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
225K 8.1K 28
Lillian Livingston (23), is an independent, well mannered, beautiful and an innocent girl who has life planned out perfectly. She wants nothing more...
137K 709 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...
270K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...