Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

myerssam2017 द्वारा

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... अधिक

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 4

4.1K 88 14
myerssam2017 द्वारा

          The next day I sat in my normal spot next to Kirishima and Mina, as we went through our classes. We had English with President Mic, I sat with my head resting my hand doodling on my notebook. 

"Kohana, which of these sentences contain a mistake." I heard him ask, my eyes shifted from my notebook to the board up front. I read over the sentences carefully. 

"The first one. There isn't an comma, which makes it a run on sentence." I say to him. My eyes shifted over to his form, as he stood there waiting for me to answer. 

"That is correct." He said before continuing on with the lesson. Soon enough we where in our basic training class.  

"I am here." All Might said standing in front of our class, as we were all seated in our normal spots. "Coming through the door like a hero!" I lifted my head and seen him standing the door way. The class was talking about him all excited, he was wearing one of his old costumes. "Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what is means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!" 

"Fight training." I heard Bakugo say pretty excitedly. 

"But one of the keys of being a hero is.... looking good!" All Might pointed to the wall and shelves slowly started moving out, numbers sat on the shelf. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." I was pretty excited about it, I want to see how they did on my costume. We grabbed our costumes and went to change. I fully changed into my costume. It showed off the top of my chest and my stomach, it showed off the spot on my back for the vines to get easy access to attach to me. 

"I never realized that they would be this tight." Uraraka said, pulling at her costume slightly. 

"I mean, I guess they kind of have to be, but, I agree with you." I say, slightly pulling at my pants. Soon we were walking out of the locker rooms and heading out to meet All Might. 

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all heroes in training!" I walked out into the light in between Uraraka and Iida. I stood with my hands on my hips looking at All Might. "This is getting my all revved up. You look so cool! Now. Shall we get started you buncha newbies?" I made my way over to Kirishima. We were talking quietly with each other. 

"I like your costume." Mina said as she looked at my costume. 

"Thank you, I like yours too." I say with a smile. "I wasn't really expecting it to be this tight." I say rubbing right arm with my left hand starting to feel a little self conscious about my costume. 

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." All Might said, gaining our attention. 

"Sir. This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked. 

"Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think abut it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys. and fight two-on-two indoor battles." 

"Isn't this a little advanced?" A girl asked, that I haven't learned the name of yet.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now." All Might said. 

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Momo asked. 

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asked from next to me. I turned my head and looked at him.  

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?" Uraraka asked.

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?" Iida asked. As people were asking questions All Might cut them off. 

"I wasn't finished talking! Listen up. The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes." All Might said. "But seeing as though there is an odd number, one team will have three people on it." Everyone kind of looked around a little, hoping that they'll be on the same team. "Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" 

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked. 

"Think about it. Pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here." Midoriya said. 

"He's right." I say agreeing with him.

"Yes, I see. Life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness." Iida said, bowing to All Might. I drew from the box and it had an R on it. 

"Alright, young Kohana, seeing that you drew the random, I place you with Team A." All Might said nodding to me, Midoriya and Uraraka. I nodded my head back and stood with them.  He placed our team letters into two boxes. "I declare that the first teams to fight will be... these guys!" He held up our team and team D. We were going up against Bakugo and Iida. I could see Midoriya was nervous about this match because of Bakugo. 

"Midoriya." I say quietly as I walked up next to him, his head snapped in my direction after looking at Bakugo who gave him a glare. "We got this. With the three of us, we can beat them." I say patting his back lightly, he looked back over at Bakugo as I walked away and stood with Uraraka. 

"Bad guys, you can go in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!" All Might said. I watched as Iida and Bakugo went inside. As Bakugo passed by me, he sent a glare my way, but it wasn't a full on glare, it looked like he was holding back from glaring at me. 

       Uraraka and I stood next to each other as we waited. Vines slowly crawled up my legs to attach to my back as I stood looking at the floor map All Might gave us.

"Ya think they expect us to memorize  this building's floor plan? It's so big! You know. All Might's just as cool in person as he is on television!" I heard Uraraka say. I felt the slight pinch I usually get when the vines full attach themselves on to me. I moved my body around a little bit, as they wrapped themselves around my torso and up around my shoulders resting there until farther notice. "I'm glad he's not threatening us with some kind of punishment like Mr. Aizawa we can relax.... Ah! You're sweating through your costume!" I lifted my head and looked at Midoriya, who was sweating through his costume. 

"Uh, well. It's just because we're up against Kacchan. Plus there's Iida, too." Midoriya said. "We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull." 

"Oh, right. Bakugo." Uraraka said. "He's the one who's always making fun of you." 

"And he's amazing." Midoriya said with a sigh. "He can be a real pain, sure. But his strength and confidence, and his ambition. Not to mention his Quirk. They're all so much greater than mine. But that just means I have to do better." Izuku stood up straight and placed his mouth guard on his face. "I refuse to lose today." I smiled at him. 

"So It's a fated battle between rivals?" I say crossing my arms over my chest with a joking smile. 

"Oh, not that I'm trying to get you guys wrapped up in my fight or anything!" Izuku quickly said. 

"Are you kidding? We're a team, right?" Uraraka said. "Let's win this!" I smiled. 

"All right. Let's begin the indoor combat training!" All Might said over loud speakers. "Team A and Team D, your time starts now!"

"Kohana, do you think you could get us closer to the top?" Midoriya asked. 

"Of course. I just have to get up there first." I say, I got up a couple floors, and got in through a window. I soon leaned out the window and grabbed both of them and brought them up and through the window with ease. We walked through the halls, I looked up at the ceiling to see if I could find any vantage points that I can sit at or walk around. 

"You see anything Kohana?" Midoriya asked. I shook my head. 

"I don't see any place for me to go to get better look around." I say back to him. As we rounded corners, we would look around the corner before going around, I heard Midoriya gasp, I looked over and seen Bakugo flying in. We jumped to the side as he came at us with an explosion, successfully splitting us up, Midoriya and Uraraka on one side me on the other. 

"Kohana! You okay?" I heard Midoriya called out. 

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I called back. I fanned smoke away from my face, not being able to see clearly. I heard a scream coming right at me. I used vines to cover the blow from Bakugo, I skidded back a foot or so. I growled at the pressure it placed on my arms. The smoke cleared out, Bakugo's back facing me. 

"What's the matter, Deku?" Bakugo asked looking at my two teammates. He seemed more focused on Midoriya than me. "Afraid to stand up and fight me?" I used a vine as a faux whip and hit the back of his head. He quickly snapped his head around looked at me, letting out a growl, he lunged at me. 

"Kohana!" I heard Midoriya yell. Explosions happened, as I grabbed Bakugo by the collar of his shirt and the belt of his pants, using his momentum and all the strength I had, I had lifted him up over my head and landed him on his back on the other side of me. I quickly backed up and stood next to Midoriya with Uraraka sitting behind us. Bakugo was quick on getting up and moving towards us. The vines traveled down my arms to my hands crating a protective layer over my upper body as they did.

"I won't hurt you so bad that they'll have to stop the fight. Just close!" Bakugo said. Midoriya stopped him. 

"Wow! Look at those moves!" Uraraka said. Midoriya quickly changed his footing and threw Bakugo over his shoulder causing Bakugo to land on his back. I watched as Bakugo sat up.

"Kacchan. You always use a big right hook to start a fight. I know because I've watched you for years. I analyzed every amazing hero, even you. I wanted to learn everything I could about them. It was all in the notebook you burned and threw away. You can call me Deku, but I'm not the same helpless, defenseless kid anymore! You hear me? I've changed. From now on, Deku is the name of a hero!" Midoriya said. Bakugo turned and looked at him. He stood up, and looked at Midoriya.

"Deku. You're shaking in your boots, you're so scared." Bakugo said, explosions sounding off as he talked. "But you wanna fight me anyway. That's why I hate you!" 

"Uraraka, Kohana! Go!" Midoriya said to us. 

"Go, I'll stay here and help him." I say to Uraraka. Bakugo attacked Midoriya, and Uraraka ran off. 

"Ballsy move. Think you can take me alone?" Bakugo asked him. 

"He's not alone." I say, shooting out vines and grabbing Bakugo by the waste and flinging him into a wall. Izuku quickly ran towards me. 

"I thought I told you to go." He said. 

"Hey, we are partners. I can't leave you here by yourself." I say quickly retracting my vines from Bakugo. Midoriya was crouched in front of me as we looked at Bakugo as he set off explosions. 

"You're getting on my nerves Flower Bitch!" Bakugo yelled at me. 

"Get used to it Hot Head, I'm not leaving anytime soon." I say getting into fighting position, vines wrapping tightly around my arms, legs and torso. Bakugo stood up and bent to shoot himself towards us. 

"Run." Midoriya said grabbing my arm, we ran off. "You can fight in close range and long range?" Midoriya asked. 

"Yes. I can fight with or without a quirk, which ever seems to be easier, but with how he is, I'd have to go long range, to close and he could kill off my vines." I say as we run. We stopped running after a while. Seeing as though we probably lost him. I started feeling a little light headed. 

"Kohana, are you okay? You look a little pale." Midoriya asked looking at me. 

"I'm fine, just a little dehydrated." I state, whipping sweat off my brow. "Just let me relax for a second, it's just from running and the vines is all."

"Stop hiding! Come out and face me, you coward!" I heard Bakugo's voice sound. I took a deep breath and stood up. 

"Um, Deku? Kohana?" I heard Uraraka's voice sound. 

"We're here. How's it going?" Midoriya asked.

"Iida knows that I'm here. Sorry. Right now he's monologuing." Uraraka said. 

"Where are you?" I asked, placing my finger on the device in my ear. 

"Near the middle of the fifth floor." She answered. 

"That's right above us." I say.

"We probably don't have much tome left, now. We have to finish this fast or they win." Midoriya said. I nodded my head. "If we do this together, I believe we could take Kacchan down and then make it to the top floor." I nodded my head again, we got up to move, we heard a noise behind us. I turned my head quickly and seen Bakugo standing there.

"I'm all loaded up." He said holding up one of his gauntlets, his red eyes shifted from Midoriya to me. 

"What does that mean?" Midoriya asked.

"Why aren't you using your fancy Quirk?" Bakugo asked, his eyes moving back to Midoriya who was still squatting next to me. "Don't tell me you're underestimating me, Deku. Get over here and show me what you're really made of." Midoriya pulled the tape tighter in his hands. The vines moved around a little bit as they repositioned themselves, to create the best way to protect me.

"Kacchan. I'm not scared of you anymore." Midoriya stood at his full height next to me. He was half a head taller than me. 

"Since you're such a stalker by now you probably know how my Quirk, Explosion, works. I secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from my hands and make it blow up. Imagine what I could do if I have a lot of it." He pulled back part of his gauntlet, it was almost like a grande, there was a pin he could pull to make it blow up. "That's right, these gauntlets aren't just for show. They've been storing up my seat inside for one monster blast." He got ready to pull the pin, just as he pulled the pin, I wrapped Midoriya and I in a cocoon of vines. It hit us as soon as the vines twined together. I let out a scream as soon as it hit us. We were thrown back, my vines completely turned into ash no matter how much water they had in them, a blast like that and they were gone, no matter how hard I held on to them they were gone. My back hit the ground hard knocking the air out of me, my right arm had a sharp hot pain run right through it.  

"Kohana! Come in! Please!" I heard All Might yell into my ear piece. I looked down at my right arm, it was back to how it was before, muscles tore, possibly fractured bone. I slowly sat up. 

"Kohana. Are you alright?" Midoriya asked looking over at me from where he sat. I nodded my head. I heard Bakugo laugh. 

"These are awesome." He said. If I have to, I'll have to hurt my arm more to even protect myself and Midoriya. "The more nitro sweat that's stored in these gauntlets the stronger the explosion is." His other gauntlet lit up telling me it was ready to be fired. "Go on. Use your stupid Quirk on me, Deku. Even if you give me everything you've got, you'll never beat me." Sweat ran down my face, he was scary. I focused on growing vines up from the ground, around Bakugo, without him noticing. My hands resting on the ground, more vines wrapped around my arms. I ignored the voices around. Soon I noticed the vines coming up from the ground at Bakugo's feet. I could hear Midoriya talking about a plan in our ear phones. He looked back at me, asking if I got all the information. I nodded my head slightly, he moved his head and watched the vines slowly crawl up from the ground on to my arms and between Bakugo's legs. Bakugo lunged at Midoriya, my vines caught Bakugo just in time, I pulled the vines that were around my arms, sharp hot pain shot through my right arm as I pulled. I wasn't strong enough he was pulling me with the vines, I got an explosion to my chest and Midoriya got on to the back. I fell back with a yelp and landed on my back. Bakugo looked at me, and started walking forward with a smile towards me. I had to do something, and quick. I quickly stood up, I have to not use the right arm as much as possible, but that's my dominate arm. His walking quickly turned into running. Using my left hand I grabbed his chin and slightly his throat, swiping my leg under his feet, lifting him up and bring him back down in swift motion. He landed on the ground with a hard thud. I quickly made my way over to Midoriya who laid on the floor. 

"Midoriya, we have to do it now." I say shaking him. "You have to get up now. We have no other choice." I say. I helped him to his feet we started running. Bakugo was marching toward us. Vines followed after him, wrapping around his legs as I tried to hold him the best I could. I groaned under the stress of my hurt arm, I have to do it, I have no choice but to. Bakugo quickly got out of the vines as him and Midoriya went after each other, I fell back against wall, as the vines gave up. 

"NOW!" Midoriya yelled. Vines wrapped around my legs and torso holding me to the wall. I was blown back at the force of the punch. I covered my face with my arms. The wind stopped, I slowly dropped my arms, holding my right arm tightly to me, tears in my eyes because of how bad it hurt. 

"This was your big plan, from the very beginning, wasn't it?" Bakugo asked. You were playing me this entire time, you bastard." The vines went away as I slowly stood up and looked at Bakugo, tears in my eyes from the pain. 

"I wasn't.... going to use it." Midoriya said. I slowly walked over to him. "Because I can't control it. My body just can't handle, the backlash of my power yet. Mr. Aizawa said I'd be useless. But this was all, that I, could think of. This is the only way, I had any chance at winning." Midoriya feinted, I caught him before his head hit the ground. I stared up at Bakugo. He stared straight ahead before looking at me. 

"You need to learn to control your temper, before you really actually hurt someone." I say as he stared down at me. "You have potently of becoming a great hero, but at this rate, you'll just hurt someone badly. You could have killed one of us." Tears in my eyes, ran down my face. He just stared at me.                                                                                                                                    

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

112K 3K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
80.5K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...