d o n ' t l e a v e m e...

By alilpeachy

"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for y... More

intro.
~ o1 ~
~ o2 ~
side note.
~ o3 ~
~ o4 ~
~ o5 ~
~ o6 ~
~ o7 ~
~ o8 ~
~ o9 ~
~ 1o ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 2o ~
~ 21 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 3o ~
~ 31 ~
~ the end of it all ~
an update

~ 22 ~

930 35 0
By alilpeachy

march 29th 2018

this time last year, jennie had met with her friends from outside of school, wheein and the others. today was also the last day of school before the easter holidays where she was going to meet them again. jisoo was still coming, just not at her girlfriend.

oh how things changed in a year.

the first few days after the break up had been awkward but they gave each other space, but eventually they became mutual. even at one lunch time, when lalisa and chaeyoung had invited them to play cards against humanity. they sat next to each other and played happily, along with yuqi and shusha.

it was refreshing to just be friends again, jennie realised how much she had missed the friendship until now. it was more relaxed and nothing was being pressured.

that however... well you know how it goes by now.

it was thursday, the last day of school and jennie was bringing some of her friends to the meet up with wheein. taehyung was also going to be there which she was excited about, although he hadn't been replying to her texts.

jennie was going to bring lalisa, chaeyoung, jisoo and another girl called soojin. she had been getting know her more and soojin wanted to see taehyung, they hadn't seen each other since they went to the same primary school.

"hey. do you mind if i bring bambam? i asked him to come." jisoo suddenly asked jennie at lunch, interrupting her conversation with miyeon completely. jennie looked at jisoo in surprise, just processing her words.

bambam, the guy who now hates me because i broke up with jisoo...

not like i can say no, he's already coming.

"yeah sure? anyone else?" jennie asked, slightly annoyed as the memory of saturday played in her head when she met bambam, not in very nice circumstances.

"yeah, he's bringing a friend." she said, which for some reason annoyed the brunette a little more. great, more people that hated her and invited last minute.

"alright. just meet at the bike shed. 'kay?" jennie replied back dismissively, turning back to face miyeon and revive their chat from where they left off.

when it was finally time, jennie awaited with everyone, she invited moonbyul last minute. her main friendship group wasn't really keen on meeting jennie's group, instead minnie and irene had decided to go to a dessert place with a couple of their friends. moonbyul wasn't really sure she wanted to go with the other two because she didn't really know the friends they were to meet. so moonbyul decided to go with jennie.

they had all changed into different clothes at school and were about to set off. jennie made sure everyone was with her. lalisa, chaeyoung, soojin, moonbyul, jisoo.

"alright! to the train station we go!" jennie exclaimed, just excited to see her friends. she led the group to the train station where they took the train to the next stop. they got off and the clouds were high in the sky, yet they thought nothing of it.

they were going to meet wheein and the others in a coffee shop, so they went to said coffee shop. since wheein's school finished an hour later than theirs, they were there early with 30 minutes to spare until wheein's school finished.

they bought some coffees and sat at a big table, waiting. when soojin suddenly got up.

"i'm gonna go buy some food at the shop across the road? can someone come with me?" she asked and lalisa, chaeyoung nodded.

"yeah, i'll come. i need to buy stuff for my mum. i think me and chae are also getting picked up by my mum soon." lalisa replied, chaeyoung nodding in agreement.

jisoo got up abruptly and then quickly said. "yeah i'll come."

"alright, just make sure you come back here. they're meeting us here." jennie reminded them as they walked off, leaving jennie and moonbyul alone at a wide table.

they were there for an entire hour.

left alone at a wide table.

"god they're probably staring at us like we're crazy." jennie grumbled, not in the mood right now. moonbyul came back with a babychino which you could get for free. they had long ago finished their drinks, needing to buy more since the shop would kick them out for staying too long and taking up space.

(jisoo) 7 missed calls
(lalalisa) 5 missed calls
(chaeyoungeeeee) 3 missed calls
(soojin) 2 missed calls

"where the fuck are they... i literally saw them walk out of that shop and walk in the other direction 50 minutes ago." jennie grumbled, tapping her fingernails on the table. being on her period, she was far from being fine.

"why don't you try jisoo again, we can't leave and try to find them. otherwise wheein wouldn't know where we are-"

jennie's phone started ringing and she immediately picked it up without checking who it was.

"oh hey... where are you?" jisoo's voice could be heard through the phone since jennie decided to put it on speaker.

"where am i? where are you! i'm still at the coffee shop waiting for you and then friends we decided to meet." jennie replied back, obvious that she was pissed.

"oh.. we're at the park. didn't we tell you?"

jennie and moonbyul looked at each other, both with the same look on their faces. not one of them had told them that they were going to the park.

no. that's it.

"no. you did not tell us that. why are you at the park." jennie snapped, creasing her brows in anger.

"well we met up with bambam and the others, so we're at the park."

"alight, so come back to us. don't you want to meet taehyung."

there was a long pause before jisoo replied back. "no, just come here. it's fine."

jennie was taken back, taking a second to process that.

was she the one who planned this whole thing out? why is she suddenly changing everything up. first inviting people who hate my guts last minute and now just changing up the place to meet

"fine. if you're not coming here. i'm coming to meet you at the park, but are coming back with us." jennie replied back to her before cutting the call.

lalisa and chaeyoung had to go home early, so they had already left.

what was soojin and jisoo doing?

jennie let out a frustrated sigh, getting up and so did moonbyul. "guess we're going to have to get them, bring them back over here to meet the others." and with that, they set off.

they weren't even down the road when two girls saw wheein's group walk their way towards the coffee. immediately wheein and jennie embraced each other.

"hey! i'm just gonna come straight back, i gotta get some of the others with me." jennie told them all. "just wait for us in there okay?"

"sure thing, we'll get a table!" wheein replied, before walking forwards.

on the zebra crossing, taehyung was crossing with another friend, trailing behind the group. jennie crossed and smiled at taehyung, finally her eyes meeting his.

jennie beamed at him happily, waving. "hey taehyung! i'm just gonna-."

he walked straight past without sparing her another glance.

jennie got to the other side of the crossing with moonbyul, taken by surprise.

"did you just see that?" jennie looked over at moonbyul, who watched taehyung and the other girl walk towards the coffee shop, as if nothing had happened.

why did he ignore me..?

jennie soon enough realised the reason, answering herself. she looked down, hanging her head.

"it's because i broke with jisoo... of course it was..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
584K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
319K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...