Breathin》Stranger Things

By lovethebreeze

Bela Salvatore wanted nothing more than a normal life. After parting with her twin back in 1984, Bela finds h... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three

Fourteen

10.7K 362 37
By lovethebreeze

I never wanted to slap Steve in my life. Ok, since I've moved here and we've become friends. But I'm slapping the shit out of him, not that hard just on his shoulder when he told me what happened between him and Nancy. It was after school. I'm sitting next to Steve on the hood of his car and slapping his arm repeatedly.

"You idiot," I said as I slapped his arm again. "You're an idiot." And again. "Did I mention you're an idiot?"

"About a thousand times," Steve said as he rubbed his arm. "And easy on the vampire strength. I don't want my arm ripped off."

"Then don't be an idiot. Nancy says she doesn't remember it happening. You know she can't handle her alcohol well. Hell, you can't even handle your alcohol well."

Steve scoffed as he crossed his arms. "I can."

I raised my brow. "You were singing Sweet Home Alabama while twirling around on the couch. Be glad I don't actually have a guardian to kick your ass for staining the carpet."

"I'm pretty sure you've gotten more carpet than that," Steve joked. I slapped his arm again. "Ow!"

"You try getting blood out."

Steve sighed. He slowly nodded before he looked at me. "I really fucked up, didn't I?"

I nodded. "Yup." Steve let out a breath as he looked at the ground. I gave him a sad smile as I rubbed his shoulder, not aware of a certain Hargrove glaring at me and Steve - mostly at Steve. "Hey, don't sweat it. If you want...I'll try to talk to Nancy when I see her. Maybe I could convince her to give you another chance."

"You're going to compel her?"

"No. Why compel fake love when it's better to find a real one?" I retorted. Someone should tell that to Katherine. Oh, god. I miss my best friend so much.

Steve rested his head on my shoulder. "So...you're not going to leave, then?"

"No," I answered. "I might stick around for a while. Just until you and Nancy patch things up." That reminds me...I dug in my bag and grabbed Steve's bracelet. My hand burned a bit as I handed it to him. "Here's your bracelet back."

Steve picked his head off my shoulder as he grabbed my wrist, making sure to take the bracelet. Slowly my hand started to heal. All the burnt skin and blisters slowly healing itself.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that," he said.

》》》》

It was really weird. The next day I tried to look for Nancy at school but couldn't find her anywhere. Then I went to her house and asked her parents but they told me she went to school. I furrowed my brows as I went back to school and asked one of her friends. One of the wannabe's told me that she skipped with Jonathan yesterday and they never came back. Then they joked that they knew she'd end up with the freak's brother.

I gave them a fake laugh before I pinned the two to the wall. My pupils dilating as I glared at them. "His name is Jonathan Byers. His brother isn't a freak. And he isn't one either." I looked at the blonde. "If she starts making fun of him I want you to pull her hair till you get a good chunk." Then at the brunette. "If she does...I want you to use your cheap manicure to scratch her cheeks until she stops. And if I hear either one of you making fun of either of them again I'm going to use your insides to pain the school. Are we clear?" They both nodded. "Good. Forget this conversation."

They nodded again as I released them. Just because Jonathan isn't like the "popular" kids doesn't mean he should be made fun of. And if anyone messes with Will, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, even Max...I'll give them hell.

So, I have to tell Steve I couldn't find Nancy anywhere. I made my way towards the locker rooms. Practice is over so I think Steve should be done cleaning himself up. Another good thing I value about Steve is that he showers after a workout instead of leaving the school all gross and smelly. I was about to walk into the boys' locker room when I heard three heartbeats. I sighed as I listened in to see if the guys were done before I walked in there and see their small packages.

There was a mocking chuckle coming from the other side. "Oh, shit. You don't know," the airhead said. "Jonathan and the princess skipped yesterday. Still haven't shown. But that must just be a coincidence, right?" The guy started to laugh before I heard one of the faucets being turned off.

"Don't take it too hard, man," I heard Billy. I rolled my eyes. Of course, he'd be there. "A pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about. Plenty of bitches in the sea. Am I right?" My hand clenched against my side. Did that douchebag really tell Steve that? "I mean, look at Bela. She's hot. A bit of an attitude. She'll be the perfect back up. I mean, you two seemed to get pretty cozy yesterday. Too bad, the bitch isn't here to give you what you need."

I felt my nails dig into my palms.

I heard Steve give a sarcastic chuckle. "Trust me, we were. Except, unlike you, we're just friends. She's an awesome friend, who's still in Hawkins."

I could almost feel Billy's smirk. "She's still in Hawkins?" I heard him laugh. "I knew she can't get enough of me. And since there's nothing going on between you two, you wouldn't mind if I take her for a spin?" Billy turned off the other faucets. "Thanks for looking out. I'll be sure to leave you some in case you change your mind."

I felt my blood boiling. I felt the veins appear from under my eyes as I want to rip Billy apart. I can't do that during school though unless I want to expose myself. I took a deep breath until I felt my veins vanished. I don't care if I see anyone's junk at this point, I'm pissed.

I made sure to show my resting bitch face as I marched inside the locker room. I walked around the lockers until I caught up with Billy, ignoring the face of his little follower.

"Looking good, Bela" the guy said. I ignored him as I marched up to Billy, who didn't even bother putting a towel on.

That stupid sexy smirk came on his face as he looked at me up and down. "Wow, you keep getting hotter and hotter -"

Billy stopped when I brought my hand up and punched him across the jaw. Not enough to actually break his face but enough to show the guys how pissed I am. Steve ran around the corner and his eyes went wide.

"What the hell?!" Billy shouted.

"Plenty of bitches in the sea? Am I right?" I repeated back to him with a small sneer. Billy's eyes widened a bit, not expecting me to hear that.

"How did you -" Billy started but I let out a chuckle.

"And to think I might have missed you at one point. But no, the bitch that the dumbass isn't worth it." I could see Billy's cheek turning red, a small bruise forming. I motioned towards it while sending him a little glare. "Don't take it too hard, man. A pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about." I glanced down to see Billy's special friend getting hard. I let out another chuckle as I gave him a mocking grin. "Looks like someone's excited. Too bad I won't be taking it out for a spin. Maybe you could get your other bitches to do it." I ponder at the thought. "Got it. How about I rip that thing off and shove it down your throat? Fixes everyone's problem."

Steve rushed over to me and pulled me up. "Bela." I felt the veins appear under my eyes again as I started to get hungry. "Shit." Steve's eyes widened as he turned me around and started walking us out. "Bela." Steve rushed us out the locker room and pulled me around the corner. "Bela." He gripped my shoulders. "Bels, get a hold of yourself. You almost vamped out back there."

"He just pissed me off so much," I sneered.

"I know. He pisses me off, too. But you shouldn't kill him because he said something about you that isn't true." I started to calm down. The veins disappeared from under my eyes as I took a deep breath. "Better." I nodded. "Good."

Then I noticed something. I looked down to see Steve in just in a towel. "Steve, did you really rush me out of the locker room in just in a towel?"

He nodded as he pushed his hair back. "Yeah. I had to do something before you ripped Hargrove's dick off." He gave a light chuckle. "Nice punch though."

"Thanks." I sighed before I leaned my head against the wall. "I almost lost it again. All I wanted was to sink my fangs in his jugular and rip it out."

"But you didn't because you can control the hunger." Steve looked around. "Look. Go home and drink some blood. I'm come over after school to check in on you, ok?"

"Fine. I'll go before someone pulls your towel and you have to run back to the locker rooms naked."

Steve's eyes widened. "You wouldn't?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Seems like a perfect opportunity."

I moved my head and Steve started running back to the locker rooms. I let out a small chuckle before I ran home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 702 16
Kathryn Alden's family moved to the quaint and unsuspecting suburbs of Hawkins, Indiana in the summer of '86. Unaware of the extent of the towns rece...
209 12 6
❝I need to get the hell out of this town.❞ THE TWILIGHT ZONE Josie never planned to set foot in Hawkins again, but Hawkins had a different plan. Stev...
439K 11.1K 18
[COMPLETED] *set AFTER the events of season three!* an unexpected guest arrives in hawkins, making mike wheeler reconsider his entire life. he starts...
78.7K 3.3K 57
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...