✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin

2.6K 111 23
By re6ret

Note:
I forgot how cases started so here's me trying to act smart. 🤡

Yang Hyerin
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2190

* * *

Jiyeon

I was cuddled up against the body of my man with him being the big spoon. I was the small spoon. I stirred awake when I felt him start to get out of bed. His arms slowly removed themselves from my body which left me whining.

"No," I mumbled into the pillow.

"You're awake?" his morning voice asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

He sighs and gets into bed again. He wraps his body around mine like last time. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and then start kissing from my jawline to my lips.

"Well then, good morning baby," he smiled and left his lips against mine.

I kissed him back and it slowly it became really hot. The whole make-out session was just going on for a long time before a knock on the door cut it short. We separated the kiss with him getting out of bed to come and check who knocked.

"Oh, so you're coming with right?" I heard Jimin say to the person.

"Yeah, the two of us actually," the man answered slowly.

"Alright, we'll get ready," Jimin closes the door after finishing his talk.

"Who was it?" I asked with half-lidded eyes.

"Jaemin," he paused, "and Mingyu. Also, my brothers' girlfriends that were with you. They were key witnesses so they have to go."

"What about you?" I sit up with my hands placed in front of me.

"I'll be on your side at the gallery behind you," he smiled softly.

"This is scary, I've never been to court," I mutter as I fiddle with the bedsheets.

"Don't be scared, I'm sure our lawyer will win for us," he announced and walked towards my sitting position.

"Now where were we?" he smirked.

That whole morning was just us having the time of our lives together. We touched each other all through that time and gave each other the affection we missed. After that, we had to get ready for the trial. My side being the prosecutor v. the defendant being Hyerin. I hope nothing bad happens. I've never been to court so I hope she doesn't turn the event into lies upon lies.

"You ready?" my fiancé wrapped his hands around my waist with his head on my shoulder.

"I am, are you ready?" I answer holding onto his wrists.

"Yeah, let us go then," he removes his hands from my waist to hold my hand.

He walked the two of us out of the room. We were in the hall making our way to the staircase that was in the middle of the palace. The area where the front was. We took slow steps to go down the stairs. The whole gang was there. The brothers, their girlfriends, my brother, the guards and now us.

"Mother and father couldn't come, they had a meeting with the other royal families," Namjoon smiled at the sight of us.

"That's fine, are you guys ready?" Mingyu looked at all of us.

We all nod and follow the footsteps of the two guards. They led us to the front where the gate was. They picked out four separate cars. One was for the guards. The second one was for the brothers including mine. The third one was for their girlfriends. And lastly, Jimin and I had our own.

"Great, the first car is the guards, let's go?" Jaemin quickly told us while getting into his car, "also there will be other guards following behind so no need to worry."

Once we all entered our own designated car our own driver started up the car and stomped on the gas. We were making our way to the courthouse where everything would go down. I don't even know if I was prepared. I'm a victim and I have to be there. The guards and Jimin brothers' girlfriends were witnesses. The guard that Hyerin knocked out also. There's going to be some unexpected questions that I won't be able to answer and I'm scared.

"Don't be tense, you'll do fine," Jimin played with my hair and kissed my hand.

"I know. I'm just...what if they find her not guilty?" I look up to his eyes.

"She won't, I promise you she won't," he gave a reassuring look, "besides if she was then I'd gladly ask for a restraining order to be put on her."

I wrap my arms around his body tightly and buried my face in the crook of his neck, "I hope so."

I played with the ruffles on the ends of his long dress shirt. It was so cute. The coat that he wore was blue and wrapped his arms and body tightly. He pulled the end of the sleeves so I could have better access for them.

"Jimin?"

He hums and glanced down at me.

"Are you ready to be a King?" I questioned still holding on the end of his sleeve.

"To be honest with you, no I'm not. My father taught me everything, but I'm scared I'll end up messing something up," he replied.

"Why did your father make it a race for you and your brothers?" I added along.

"He once told us that the more power we had the more we could power the world," he chuckled, "but I think it changed now that you came in the picture again."

"I'm glad, taking over the world seems really bad," I grumbled.

"Mrs. Park," he smirks playfully.

"Huh? I'm not even married to you yet," I hit him softly.

"Just testing how it slipped out my tongue," he tilted his head.

"Wait until we're actually married Jimin," I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say, Queen Jiyeon," he kissed the top of my head.

"You little-"

"Your highnesses," the driver called out from the front.

The doors to our car are opened with the help of the guards and then we exit. Like always we bow a thank you to the guards. There were actually people there. Paparazzi and all that stuff.

"Make room!" the other guards yelled.

Jimin and I entered the courthouse and went to the designated room to where the trial would be started. There were very few people there. It was mostly us. The brothers sat down where Jimin sat. The gallery. My side of the witnesses come and sit down on the bench. The other side had barely any witnesses.

"Is this a private trial?" I whispered to Jimin.

"I don't know, all I know is that it's a criminal trial," he shrugged, "now go sit baby."

I pout and took my seat at the witnesses bench. Slowly it started to fill. People say where my side was and others sat where Hyerin's side was. The lawyer finally came in and then the key person for the defendant's side. Police had escorted them to the front where their seat was. They kept the cuffs on them and they let to stand near the wall.

She looked to where I was seated and sneered before looking forward. She has some guts. She really is angry that I'm still alive huh?

The judge and jury came in and then the trial finally has begun. First was the police report and then each side did their opening statements. The prosecution side presents their case. Then came the witnesses.

"...who was Wang Jiyeon," the prosecutor finalized.

"Is this person you speak of here in the courtroom?" the judge asks.

"Yes, your honor," our lawyer points to the where I was seated.

The judge nods to me while I stand up and walk up to the witness seat. Some people went up to me and placed a book in front of me. They placed my hand on it while I brought my left hand up and stated what they said. Then it began. The interrogation. The questions.

The prosecutors' side went first and he started to question me. I answered short and winded to make sure I didn't say anything wrong. Then he finally stopped and took his seat. This time the defendant's lawyer came up and started asking questions to me.

They went easy but slowly started to get pissed when I answered so honestly. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do though? This is unbelievable. She kept asking after another.

"Princess Aeri states that you went ahead of them, why was that?" she harshly pushed.

"I-I wanted to get home quicker."

"And why would you want to get home quicker?" the lawyer raised her brow.

"Objection! This has nothing to do with the case," my side yelled to the judge.

"Overruled, please continue," the judge stops my side.

I didn't know what to say. Why did I go ahead than all of them? If I say that I missed my family that would've been a joke. I had only seen them that whole morning why would I say I missed them? What am I supposed to say?

"Ms. Wang, answer the question please," the lawyer smirked as she found that I couldn't speak.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"As you can you, your honor. She didn't have a motive as to why she went ahead of all of the other people," she wraps up.

Then after all the questioning, the judged called for a break. I exit the room with Jimin tagging along. He grabs my shoulder and I wrap my arms around his sadly. I messed up.

"Jimin, I didn't know what to do," I cried against his chest.

"It's okay, I'm sure our lawyer will find a way to get us out of this," he soothed and kissed my forehead multiple times.

"It's going to be my fault if she's found not guilty," I gripped onto his blue royal coat tightly.

He separates the hug and places his hands on my cheeks. He makes me look into his deep eyes where I could just stare forever.

"Jiyeon, remember what I said? We could put a restraining order if you want," he brushed the tears that ran down my face.

"I'm so sorry," I wearily frowned.

"Don't be," he said giving my lips a small peck, "let's go get some food while the break is still going on."

* * *

After the lunch break, we had continued the trial with the questioning of the witnesses. Each of the girlfriends had answered truthfully which was the whole point. Then the guards who were watching us were questioned. And, oh did that take a big turn.

"So you're telling me you let Ms. Wang to go ahead of you guys without protection?" the defendant questioned Mingyu.

"Yes ma'am."

"You're a royal guard right?" she hummed.

"Yes ma'am."

"Then shouldn't you have been protecting and supervising the girls?" she smiled smugly at the expression Mingyu had on his face.

"Yes ma'am."

"Why did you let Ms. Wang goes on her own?" she adds on.

"I didn't realize she went ahead of the group."

"So you weren't watching?" she smiled sickly.

"Yes ma'am."

And then she did the same thing again. It felt like we were going to lose this. Finally, the defendants came and went. We had some ups. Now it was time for Hyerin to finally come up to the witness stand. They do the same procedure for her and started the questioning. It went on and on until our side started the questioning. Things got really interesting then.

"What was your objective that day?" our lawyer crossed his arms.

"To go kill Jiyeon."

Multiple people gasped. Some started gossiping and the boys in the gallery were shaking their heads in disapproval and disgust. I would've done the same thing.

"Order!" The judge yells slowly making the courthouse die down until it was silent enough.

"Why did you feel the need to hurt her?" he questions.

"She stole Jimin away from me! And even took my spot as the wife of him!" she yells and starts pouting harshly at me.

Ruckus started up again and then the judged had to shush them again.

"Were you ever together with Prince Jimin?" he piled up on the questions.

"Yes, we were together-"

"It was just a yes or no question, Ms. Yang," our lawyer smirks and continues on.

"Because of that rage, you decided to make up a plan to hurt Ms. Wang in any physical way, correct?"

"Yes."

"But your other witness says that you got help from a best friend of yours. Was he ever in the plan?"

Hyerin is stuck. She looks shocked and was just about to speak. Nothing came out leaving our lawyer happy to finally get her to stumble.

"Ms. Yang, please answer the question," our lawyer politely said.

"Yes."

"Now who is the man you speak of?" the prosecutor hummed.

"Troye Hannington."

Then it went on until our side ran out of questions. We ended the questioning and now we moved to the ending statements. Our side went first and then the defendants' side. The jury started voting and looking over the evidence and handed their information to the judge. They had their meeting and now it's time to find out if she's guilty or not.

Everyone is silent as they stare at the judge awaiting his answer. My hands shake frantically awaiting.

"Ms. Yang Hyerin has been charged with Assault and Battery," the judge stops and looks over the paper and then back up.

The anticipation is killing me. I gaze over to Jimin and see him staring at me with a loving smile. He was reassuring me that it was going to be alright.

"I hereby announce Yang Hyerin," the judge stops again.

"...guilty of all charges."

* * *
(Dude I'm so scared the story is almost over 😳)
Edited -not thoroughly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.7K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...
263K 10.2K 20
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which a girl gets married to a prince because of a marriage contract from their grandfathers. Lee Haneul was forced to...
484K 15K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
1.9K 92 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...