The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Father

14.8K 207 214
By Raging__Wolf

Kiba, Issei and Asia all stood by the window with the light of the sunset shining through the window. Rias had called Sona and the two were sitting next to Y/n. Koneko had sat herself on his lap and Akeno sat on the arm of the chair.

Sitting calmly on the other sofa, was Allia. This was going to be a big one.

Allia: "where do we begin? I guess that I should start with Bartzabel, since I've known him the longest."

Everyone listened to her intently.

Allia: "Bartzabel is one of the most legendary fallen angels in history. He's most well known for slaughtering thousands upon thousands of primeval demons in the past. Well before the Great War."

All the devils in the room paled and the three fallen angels listened on with awe.

Allia: "He and I met when I was still learning the ropes of being a Phoenix. Thanks to him, I met the group of people that I called my family. The entire group consisted of myself, Bartzabel, Gehenna, Baphomet, Abbadon, Alastor, Allocer and finally, Y/n's father, Samael."

Everyone in the room turned pale except for Issei.

Issei: "who's Samael?"

Rias: "the dark emperor. He was the first true devil."

Allia: "true, however, there's a bit more to Samael's story."

Y/n: "tell me, please."

Allia smiled.

Allia: "Samael was Originally an Angel. However he renounced his wings, plucking out the feathers one by one until only their skeletal frame remained. He was cast out of Heaven because he was the one responsible for engineering the fall of Adam and Eve. He truly didn't care for God's ideals. Most of the church view him as the ultimate form of evil. In reality, he wanted humanity to be free, he wanted them to feel what it was like to be, well, human."

Y/n started sniggering for some reason, which caused Allia to look confusedly at him.

Allia: "is something funny?"

Y/n: "so is there a holy hand grenade? Or am I just being childish?"

This caused Issei and Kiba to look away as they had both started laughing. Even Allia couldn't help but laugh.

Allia: "Knowing your father, I wouldn't put it past him."

Rias and Sona just smiled at the fact that I was able to think the same as I always have.

Raynare: "can we get back to the story?"

Allia: "yes, sorry. Anyway, our little group of friends soon expanded when a certain group of angels decided to say hello to us. They were: Ariel, Azreal, Michael, Gabriel, Cassiel, Gadreel, Jegudiel and Azazel. Our group had once again expanded, and we were living how we wanted to. That is, until the Great War started. Azazel was second in command to the then Governor General of the fallen angels, Bellial. Michael, Gabriel, Cassiel, Ariel and Jegudiel all returned to heaven. Whilst Bartzabel and Gadreel remained in the human realm."

Allia smiled, remembering her friends fondly.

Flashback - 7,000 years

The war raged on in the skies above where the trio stood. Among them was a still young Allia, next to her was a stoic looking teenage boy with long H/c hair and white eyes. He was covered from head to toe in demonic symbols. This young demon, was Samael, The first devil. Despite his young appearance, he was well over a thousand years old. There was also another boy, he was much more laid back than Allia or Samael.

This boy was bald and had two horns protruding from his head, he had ten black wings to show that he was incredibly powerful and his eyes showed nothing but an endless void of red. This was Baphomet, a carefree, sarcastic young lad who really didn't give two shits about the world around him.

They were faced down by a legion of angels, at their head was a young General. He was slightly older looking than the trio that stood in front of him, but he was still millennia old.

General: "allow me to get this straight. You, a demon, are saying that you do not care for the war? You're a devil! Your kind are the ones that started this damn war!"

Baphomet spoke in a smooth voice, he was known for being a bit of a lustful demon and would seduce women to his bed regularly.

Baphomet: "listen, pal. I don't really give a shit, this war's pointless. Besides, the only reason that the devils are even in this war is because God's a fuckin' dick."

General: "ENOUGH! You dare to insult the lord!? What did he ever do to you!?"

Baphomet: "bitch Finna exist."

This caused Samael to start laughing.

Unlike Baphomet, Samael had a rough voice that had been hardened by battle. It didn't make him any less of a child though.

Samael: "agreed, he's a dick by nature."

Allia: "Samael, what's going to happen to us?"

Samael: "nothing, Allia. Or I kill every one of 'em. It'll be one of the two, just depends on Baphomet's dickery."

Baphomet: "hey! I heard that, cock wipe!"

Samael just smirked and flipped him off.

Flashback end

Allia: "I'm the end, Samael killed all of them because Baphomet kept insulting God and the pigeons got angry."

Sona: "so, Y/n isn't all that different from Samael?"

Allia: "the two are practically the same person in different bodies."

Y/n: "Oi! I'm right here!"

Issei just smirked at his brother.

Issei: "how does it feel, asswipe?"

Y/n: "like I'm about to come over there and beat your ass, Boi."

Issei immediately piped down. Whilst his brother had a smug grin on his face.

Rias then remembered another thing that Bartzabel had said.

Rias: "what did Bartzabel mean by keep Gabriel away from Y/n?"

Allia started to giggle, which turned into a full on laugh.

Allia: "oh, that. It's just that, back then, Gabriel had a not-so-subtle crush on Samael. When he and I married, she called dibs on our first child. Our first child being Y/n...you can tell where I'm going with this."

Rias: "can't you just turn her down?"

Y/n: "sorry, Rias. International Dibs protocol states that if someone calls dibs, then the item or person that dibs was called on then goes to the person that called it."

Allia: "to be fair, I held off on telling her until after he had already beaten Sona and after you two were already dating."

Y/n: "you sassy bitch."

Allia just laughed again.

Allia: "I try my best."

They spent the next few hours just laughing whilst Allia kept reminiscing about her past with Samael.

Meanwhile, the two exorcists arrived back at the church.

Irina: "we're back!"

Freya came out from around the back of the church.

Freya: "I take it all went well?"

Irina: "yup, the devils have promised not to get involved."

Xenovia just sat in silence whilst Irina chatted away to Freya. She didn't notice Evelyn walking up to her.

Evelyn: "what's the matter Xenovia?"

Xenovia: "...am I a heretic?"

Evelyn was rather shocked by this.

Evelyn: "why do you ask?"

Xenovia: "I-I..."

Irina: "it's because Y/n pointed out a few things to her."

Freya: "what'd he say?"

Irina: "that he pities her, that she's committed enough sins to be considered a heretic and that she's completely lost her path."

???: "he's right you know, and the blueberry bitch tried to stab him."

Everyone jumped to their feet. Xenovia and Irina prepares to fight when something descended from the ceiling.

The person stood up straight and revealed that he had golden eyes and short black hair. He had a small scar across his mouth and wore a grey shirt that he left open, as well as a pair of black Jeans.

The man just smiled at them.

???: "I mean, he was only trying to help."

Xenovia: "who are you!?"

The man chuckled and unfurled his wings, revealing that he had, not one, not two, but eight sets of wings.

Irina: "SIXTEEN WINGS!?"

Freya: "I've never heard of a fallen with Sixteen wings!"

???: "haha! I apologise for my rather cryptic introduction. My name is Gadreel."

Evelyn felt her knees go weak. This man was the fallen angel that slaughtered thousands of his former comrades. The Angel of War.

Gadreel: "I heard my buddy, Bartzabel gave you quite the stern talking to."

Freya: "y-you're Gadreel?"

Gadreel: "that is what I said. Anyway, I know that it's Kokabiel that you're after. Take my advice and get those devils on your side. Especially Y/n. The trinity dragon emperor is nothing to sneeze at."

He then walked towards the door before turning back for a second.

Gadreel: "and, quick word of warning. You're lucky that his dad didn't see that. Samael is less forgiving than the rest of us."

Freya felt her knees give out at the shockwave that Gadreel had just sent out.

Freya: "Y/n is..."

Gadreel: "Samael isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is. He's just misunderstood."

With that, Gadreel took off with his sixteen wings, leaving the four holy women completely bamboozled.

Evelyn: "Y/n...he can't be."

Xenovia: "the son of Samael...right under my nose."

Irina: "hey, cheer up. We know who his birth family is now!"

Irina's infectious smile seemed to calm the two nuns as they too smiled and stood up.

Xenovia however, stayed put where she was. A mixture of anger and regret flooded through her mind as she stared at the floor.

The others left to take a bath and to wash their doubts away. She, on the other hand, stood up and left the church, she knew where she was going.

Xenovia: "I have to apologize to him."

She left a note, informing the others of where she was going and walked until she was stood outside the Hyoudou residence.

She knocked on the door and it was answered by Asia.

Asia: "o-oh, Xenovia. Do you need something?"

Xenovia: "I want to talk to Y/n. Is he home?"

Rias then appeared behind Asia with a less than amused expression.

Rias: "yes, he's here. Why should I trust you, after all, you did try and kill him."

Xenovia looked down and clenched her fist. Rias saw this and sighed.

Rias: "he's in the living room."

Xenovia looked back up and walked in, taking her boots off at the entrance. When she arrived at the living room, she found Y/n sitting on a couch playing some sort of game.

Xenovia: "you still play these games?"

He smiled and turned his head to face her.

Y/n: "of course. It wouldn't be very entertaining if I didn't have this sort of thing to chill out with."

Xenovia smiled slightly and sat down next to him. Y/n concentrated on his game until the match was over, then he put the controller down and faced his childhood friend.

Y/n: "so, what's up?"

Xenovia: "I-I want to apologize. I said some incredibly rude things to you and your friends."

Y/n: "I should apologize as well, I didn't mean to call you a heretic."

Xenovia: "no, you're right. I guess that I could be considered a heretic. I see that now."

Y/n smiled and wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand on the back of her head and he pulled their heads together.

Rias and Asia were watching all of this with a warm smile on their faces.

Xenovia: "I also know who you are."

Y/n: "how?"

Xenovia's expression turned slightly fearful.

Y/n: "Xenovia?"

Xenovia: "a fallen angel with sixteen wings visited us in the church. No one was hurt, but he told us about you."

Rias: "a fallen with sixteen wings? That shouldn't be possible."

Xenovia: "he said that his name was Gadreel."

Y/n sighed in relief, much to the others' confusion.

Rias: "Y/n? Why do you sound relieved?"

Y/n: "Gadreel was one of the angels that used to hang out with Mom and Dad."

Asia: "that's right, Gadreel, Azazel and Bartzabel were the three fallen angels that were friends with Samael."

Xenovia: "who were the others?"

Rias: "let's see...Michael and Gabriel was among them."

Xenovia's eyes widened.

Xenovia: "the Archangel Michael was friends with the embodiment of Evil?"

Y/n: "Ariel, Cassiel, Azreal and Jegudiel were there too."

Rias: "as were Abbadon, Alastor, Baphomet, Gehenna and Allocer."

Xenovia's eyes looked as if they were about to bust out of her skull.

Xenovia: "so many powerful demons, hanging out with angels and fallen angels? No, that can't be."

Asia: "it's what miss Allia said."

Xenovia could feel her beliefs begin to crumble around her and before long, she physically passed out.

Y/n just sighed.

Y/n: "mind If we let her stay?"

Rias: "there's nothing I can say or do. She'll sleep in the bed."

Y/n: "the fuck am I supposed to sleep then?"

Rias: "next to her."

She sent her boyfriend a cheeky smile before heading to her room. Asia did the same.

Y/n: "what the cinnamon toast fuck, guys?"

He looked at her and saw that she was already waking up.

Y/n: "oh thank fuck."

Xenovia: "huh? Y/n?"

Y/n: "ya passed out for a minute."

He just smiled at her and helped her stands she kept stumbling as she tried to step.

Y/n: "*sigh* fuck it. Xenovia."

Xenovia: "yes?"

Y/n: "you can stay here if you want. You can take my bed, we have a futon that I can sleep on."

Xenovia: "no, I can't just take your bed, I'll take the futon."

Y/n: "too bad."

Before she could protest, Y/n warped behind her and karate chopped her neck, knocking her out.

He then carried her up to his room and tucked her into his bed. Y/n then went into Issei's room and grabbed the Futon from his closet. He delivered a loud smack to Issei's face on the way out.

Y/n then set up the futon and laid down for the night.

Of course Xenovia woke up and dragged him into bed with her later on that night.

End of chapter.

*(A/n: "here ya go, ya boi's given you two chapters in one day. Why? Because I'm bored.")*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 445 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
17.2K 326 12
In a world where legends and myths collide, Artoria Pendragon finds herself mysteriously transported to the chaotic realm of Highschool DxD. As she n...
63.4K 858 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
26.7K 428 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...