HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 22

64.3K 1.9K 262
By renasbooks

MARIYA POV

It's been two days since Lorenzo left and I've been having a lot of fun with the girls. I was planning on going to the supermarket to buy some stuff. I picked up the keys then looked at the time, it was 6:30 pm. I walked over to the girls then picked up Amelia. "Come on Mia, we're going to the supermarket," I said and she nodded and stood up. We left the house then walked over to the car. I placed both the girls in their car seat then went into the driver's seat.

"Mommy when is daddy coming home?" Mia asked while playing with her teddy.

"He's coming home tomorrow princess," I said then looked through the rearview mirror. She nodded and gave me a small smile. The drive wasn't that long, it was a 10minute drive.

"Here we go" I whispered then parked the car, I got out then opened the car door and got the girls out. I locked the door, put the keys in my bag then hold on to Mia's hand. I walked inside the store then looked around.

"What do you guys want to eat tonight?" I asked as we walked down the aisle. I placed melia down in the cart then slowly pushed it.

"Chicken!" She shouted and I chuckled then nodded. I bought snacks, fruits, vegetables, meat and also fries. "Mommy can I get candy," Mia asked as I walked up to the cashier. She looked up at me and I just couldn't resist. She did deserve it for helping me and following me around the whole store.

"Ok let's go," I said and she smiled then ran down the aisle. "Ok, no running!" I shouted.

"Cwooke" Melia said while pointing at the chocolate chip cookie. I smiled then grabbed the box. "Owpen mama" Amelia said while pointing at the box.

"Ok one" I opened the box then gave it to her. She said thank you and I smiled.

"Mommy this one" Mia said while waving the lollipop around. She was running towards me when she bumped into someone. I quickly walked over to her to see if she got hurt.

"Mia are you ok," I asked and she nodded. "I'm so sorry she bumped into you" I whispered and the woman turned around to face me.

"It's ok they are just kids" she smiled and I nodded and smiled "I had a daughter named Mia too, in fact, I had two daughters but their father took them away from me," she said sadly.

"Oh sorry to hear that," I said and she nodded.

"Emma," she said with a big smile and her hand stretched out.

"Mariya" I shook her hand and she stoops down to Mia's level.

"Hi aren't you adorable" she was about to touch Mia but she backed away.

"It's ok Mia she won't hurt you" I whispered but she shook her head and hid behind my leg.

"No mommy," she said and I sighed, Emma stood up and walked up to Amelia. She tried touching her too and Melia did something I'd never seen her done before.

"No no no bad!" she shouted then hit Emma then threw her toy in Emma's face. My eyes widen and I looked down at Melia in shock.

"Melia, not nice" I sternly said and she laughed. "I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why they are behaving like this," I said and she just stood there in shock. I picked up the toy and gave her an apologetic look.

"They are just kids," she said through gritted teeth then angrily walked away. "I tried to like kids but I fucking hate them," she said but I didn't hear clearly.

"I'm sorry," I said one last time then walked up to the cashier. I paid for everything then left the store. It was getting late so I put the bags in the back then put the girls in their seat. I got in then started the car. "Why didn't you want her to touch you, Mia," I asked.

"She's bad, not good," she said while shaking her head.

"How do you know that you just met her," I said. I wasn't happy with what Melia did but it was kinda funny. I didn't expect that from them.

"Mommy she's bad and mean" Mia whispered and I chuckled. When we got home I prepared dinner for the girls. They already had a bath so I made them watch a movie in my room. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I removed all my clothing and step into the tub. I relaxed when the water touched my body. I closed my eyes and lay my head back.

My phone started ringing and my eyes flew open. I picked up my phone, saw that it was hazel then answers it.

"Mariya, how's it going?"

"Great, haven't been better"

"What were you doing anyway?"

"I'm having a bath, anyways you'll never guess what happened today," I said then sat up.

"Surprise me"

"I went to the store to buy some stuff and Mia bumped into a woman. She was about my age had on hot clothes, makeup and whatever"

"Sounds like a model what's her name?"

"I don't remember I think it's Emily Emma, I don't know. So she was like Mia is so adorable and she tried to touch her but she backed away, giving her that face that Lorenzo makes when he's angry"

"Oh"

"Yeah and then she tried to touch Melia and she hit her and said no no no bad then threw her toy in her face"

"Seriously, damn they must really hate that woman"

"The good part is that they don't even know the woman" I chuckled and she laughed. "I wasn't really happy with what they did though especially Amelia"

"Maybe she was bad and they sensed it you know when you meet someone and you don't think they are good. So are you going to tell Lorenzo?"

"Yeah when he gets back from Alabama"

"Oh, ok bye give the girls hugs and kisses" I ended the call then went back to relaxing. A knock sounded on the door.

"Mommy the movie is finish!" Mia shouted.

"Ok I'll be right out" I shouted. I got of the tub and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into my room and saw Melia on the ground. "Did you put Amelia on the ground?" I asked with one eyebrow cocked up. I looked over at Mia and she nodded. "Oh" I walked into the closet and picked out a tank top and shorts. I quickly put them on. I heard crying and my heart started to beat fast. I ran into our room and I saw Melia lying on the floor while crying.

"What happened," I asked Mia as I cradled Melia in my arms.

"She was running and she fell," Mia said then kissed Amelia's knee "don't cry," she said and I had to awe.

"It's ok Bambina" I cooed and she quiets down. I slowly rocked her and her eyes closed.

(Baby)

"Bambina sleepy" Mia said and my eyebrows knitted together. Did she just say Bambina? She said it so fluently, I smiled then stood up. I left the room and went into the girl's bedroom. I placed melia down in her crib then walked over to Mia who was already in bed sleeping. I chuckled then kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight" I left the room and went into my room. I climbed into bed and my minded drifted off to Lorenzo. I bit my lip when I thought about him. I was thinking about how it would feel if he was inside me. I felt heat pool between my thighs as I thought about it. I squeezed my leg shut and slip my hand into my shorts and began to circle my clt. I bit my finger then massage my breast. My phone started ringing and I groaned then answered it.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Mariya" Lorenzo said in his deep voice, I slip two fingers in my wet heat.

"Why do you always call this late?" I asked

"I just wanted to check on you and the girls"

"They are fine and also sleeping"

"Oh," he said, I tried to stop myself from moaning but I couldn't help myself and hearing his voice made me even wetter. I wish he would stop telling me no and have sex with me. I yearn for his touch. I wanted him to make love to me and take what's his.

"I- I'll talk to you tomorrow" I moaned.

"Mariya, are you touching yourself?" He asked

"Uh-huh"

"Fuck" he groaned "I wish I was there I would have fucked you senseless making you scream my name over and over again"

"Hmmm" I hummed then moved my hand faster.

"Then I would take you to my office, bend you over and fuck you from behind"

"Yes, please, aahhh" I came squeezing my legs shut, I head Lorenzo groaned and I bit my lip. " Goodnight Lorenzo"

"Goodnight bàbe," he said, I ended the call, placed the phone down then looked up at the ceiling and sighed. I turned on my side then closed my eyes.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
190K 8.1K 53
BOOK 5 °•°Mature contents°•° Mia Esposito, granddaughter of Nikolai Esposito and the daughter of Lorenzo and Mariya. After what happened between Mia...
70.5K 2.6K 99
Ivano Esposito He is smart, dashing, single and FATHER to a prankster baby. His one glare can make people beg for mercy. To keep an eye on his son he...
679K 24.3K 92
Demetrius Andino Nikolaos is the notoriously cold CEO of Nikolaos Industries, unrivaled in the business world. Raised as the successor of his father'...