Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 44

18.7K 906 105
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi was looking down at her watch again and again. Will he come or not?? What if he does not come, then?? Knowing his current mood, she was doubtful!1  Anxiously she bit her lips, Nitya shook her by her shoulder

" Khushi.."

Khushi looked at her, Nitya held her hand and whsipered.

" Don't be tensed, he will definitely come. Relax!!"

Khushi nodded her head, Nitya's positive words did give her some positive energy to think good. His presence was most awaited one for her that day.. They all kept on talking on some random topic, when Anjali exclaimed.

" There is our Guest of honor!!"

All turned their heads, Arnav reached there and roamed his eyeballs on each face confusingly seeing all giving him some weird looks. He shuddered his shoulder.

" What's wrong with you all??"

Quickly all looked away, Arnav gave a stern look to everyone then took his seat beside Anjali, giving her a kiss on her forehead. Seat beside Anjali was safe for him from all angles..

" How are you??"

Anjali replied lovingly,

" What will happen to me when I have such nice people with me??"

Arnav smiled, Karan added.

" Your Di was actually missing you that evening a bit more, is not it Chotey's Di??" (he pushed Anjali a little by her shoulder while Anjali glared at him.)

Arnav shook his head at this cheesy couple. 

" So why are you late?? Would you like to explain the reason behind keeping us all hungry till now??", It was Aman who questioned.

" I was stuck..both in work and then traffic. "(he smiled warmly  at Nitya, Nitya smiled back cutely. Khushi witnessed that and frowned her eyes..)

Karan- Guys, can we order now??

All placed order, Arnav was talking to Aman, Anjali and Karan when Nitya pulled Khushi by her hand.

"Is not he talking to you at all??"

" NO... I meant only then when it's really necessary!!"

" Have you guys promised never to behave docile with each other?? Or you both are waiting when your turn will start of showing your tantrums!!"

" Will you just shut your mouth up??"

" Will you ever behave like matured people??"

Khushi made face, while rubbing her arm.

" He is not even looking at me.. Can't you see that?? He greeted everyone including you Nitu (her eyes glared Nitya angrily, even Nitya could draw his attention..)  here but me?? Am I the invisible object here??

Nitya sighed, looked away sipping some water. She needs to concentrate on herself than Khushi and her never ending issues with Arnav.. Thinking about Arnav, Nitya once again gave a dreamy look to Arnav and right then got a pinch on her hand making her yelp!! And of course she did not have to look up to see who was her attacker.. 

Food was served, all were about to attack food, Anjali stopped, this woman never gets tired off her cheesy plans.

" Wait.. Is not it our first outing after my Bhai and Bhabi's marriage??"

Khushi leaned behind on chair and shook her head negatively while pleading through eyes not to create any difficult situation here.. None were seeing her except Anjali, so she took the advantages of it and gave a sheepish smile. 

Anjali said giving a meaningful smile at Khushi.

" As all of us know, after marriage a ritual is there for the bride's first cooking and as you both(pointing finger at Arnav and khushi) have not performed that...why not to manage it with today by feeding each other..even if that's hotel's food!! But food is food.."

Khushi's eyes popped out hearing Anjali, she choked and started coughing drawing everyone's attention, even Arnav looked at her for.. after been there first time!!

Khushi replied awkwardly.

" What's...the need of this?? I meant..."

Arnav said interrupting her.

" Di, please.. We can eat by ourselves."

Karan- Of course you can Arnav.. We all know that talent of yours!! But why to deny this chance??

Nitya and Anjali shared a smile in hidden sharing an invisible hi-five!!

Anjali pushed Arnav.

" Now go.. Feed each other, we all are wishing to see how you guys will look together while feeding each other??"

Arnav raised his brow high?? Can it be a WISH too?? All have gone crazy??

He looked at Khushi, Khushi looked away sensing his stare on her.

Arnav's jaw line tightened seeing this attitude of her!! She can never be normal.. Can she??

He had to exchange his seat with Nitya as he was sitting far away from his wife maintaing their so-called safe distance. Arnav raised the spoon near Khushi's lips, Khushi gave a look at all!! Was this idea of having lunch together even a good one?? She should have thought something else... Because her own plan was backfired now.

Arnav whispered seeing her roaming her eyes not eating.

" Eat khushi.. They will look at you until you are done!!"

Khushi looked back at Arnav, he is right!! These people will not leave them by any way, she opened her lips, Arnav feed her. Khushi looked down quickly while munching her food as she remembered that evening when they had dinner together and his eyes were never ready to miss any action of her.

Nitya- Khushi.. Your turn!!

Arnav did not make any fuss when Khushi raised the spoon to his lips. All smiled and started relishing their lunch.

Arnav and Khushi were staring at each other, they were looking so lost, Khushi roamed her eyes on his facial structure and stopped then when she saw some sauce near the corner of Arnav's lips. She looked up to meet his gaze and indicated him through her eyes to wipe that sauce near his lips. Arnav looked at her confusing and asked "What" through eyes. Khushi eyed to his lips, his hand raised up to wipe his lips when Khushi shook her head, Arnav raised his eyebrow.

Sighing deep, Khushi raised her arm to his lips and gently wiped the corner of his lips rubbing his lower lips slightly with her thumb in process. Arnav was just too lost when he felt that warm soft touch on his lips. Her action did create havoc inside their hearts and bodies. His breathing started getting heavier.. Khushi could feel his hot breath fanning on her skin.

Khushi slowly took her hand away from his face. They did give one last look before concentrating on their food. His eyes felt carrying same intense intention Khushi had witnessed the evening they had fight!!

*************************

"We had nice time Mumma.. They both look so cute together.. I pray they be there together for ever.", said Anjali happily over phone to Anita.

Anita- We pray same too..

Anjali- Yeah..

Anita- Anjali, Your Papa and I were discussing to hold that puja at Radhakrishna temple. It's already late as we should have done this the very next day of their marriage!!

Anjali- Mumma.. Don't worry.. We still have time.

They talked for some time before hanging up. Khushi entered after some time- Mumma, have you had your medicines??

Anita- I was just going to have it..

Khushi glared at her- Maa , you are really becoming careless now-a-days.. (Anita smiled sheepishly.)

Khushi- I'll get you warm milk, then you have to have it.

Anita nodded her head.

Khushi was warming milk, lost in her world!! How easily today she admitted to Aditya Sir about their marriage, how effortlessly she addressed Arnav as her husband. Was not she the one, who was demanding divorce the very next day of their marriage asking for a separation in a permanent and legal basis. Then what was happening to her slowly?? The desperation she was showing just because he was avoiding any kind of talk to her!! Since when his talking mattered her this much.. 

She shook her head, is not her heart softening to accept this marriage?? How restless she was when Arnav was avoiding talking to her in morning, why his silence was pricking her when this silence was not effecting her some days before??

She looked down at her finger tips, still that touch of his soft lips lingering on her finger tips. Khushi shut her eyes tightly, gripping on marble slab to control her uneven heartbeat just by remembering everything. Just his thought was enough to disturb her mind taking her to an undiscovered path.. 

She heard some sound, opening her eyes she turned her head only to find Arnav taking out water bottle from fridge. She gulped down her this unknown feeling and started to pour milk in a glass but in absent mind, she poured some hot milk on her hands...

"Ahh.."

Khushi shut her eyes tightly feeling the burning sensation.

Arnav turned his head and covered the distance between them.

" What happened??"

He found her holding her both hands, it did not take longer for him to understand the scenario after seeing the mess. He caught hold of her both hands and pulled her near wash basin, opening the tap he held her both hands under water.

They both did not say anything, Arnav slightly caressed her skin under water to reduce that burning sensation, a drop of tear fell from her eyes on his arm. Arnav looked up at her teary eyes looking down at her hands.

After almost 5 minutes, Khushi pulled her hands away, Arnav turned off tap. Khushi was about to pour milk for Anita, Arnav stopped her holding her hand.

" Let me do it.."

Khushi pulled herself back, Arnav poured some milk and asked.

" Should I give it to Maa ?? "(he asked knowing it's Anita's medicine time.)

Khushi nodded her head, Arnav left from there while khushi stood there staring at his disappearing back.

********************

After giving Anita milk, when Arnav returned back to his room searching for Khushi, saw her struggling while trying to open the first aid kit. He came forward, sitting on bed in front of her, took the first aid box. She did not make any fuss of it.  Taking out some gel, Arnav held her both hands applying on her skin. A cry escape from Khushi's lips as that added more pain, Arnav looked up at her painful eyes.

"Jyada jal raha hai??"

Khushi looked at him, nodded her head. Yes, it is hurting a lot but to which organ of her body she was so confused!!

Arnav bowed his head, while blowing on her skin trying to sooth her pain. Khushi could not help but admire the person before her, her Husband!! 

His thick locks were playing with wind, Khushi felt like touching them. How would that feel?? How would his soft locks feel against her hand..

Arnav- What were you thinking while pouring hot milk that you burnt your skin?? Where was your attention?? (he asked angrily, while blowing.)

Khushi replied- When husband stops giving wife any attention, this is what happens..

Arnav stopped blowing, raised his head to look up at her. Did he hear it right?? Did she just call them as husband wife without any hesitation?? And demanded his attention too?? That should be called as 8th wonder..

Arnav- What did you say??

Khushi repeated her words once again confidently

" I said, this is what happens when husband stops giving any attention to his wife!!" (She made a poor sad face.)

" Was not it the wife only who called this attention as something else that night?? "(he asked, hurt was clearly visible in his every word.)

But he wanted to convey his each feeling open to her and expect her to make him understand her dilemma as well.. 

" As favor?? "(Khushi completed the sentence that Arnav had left incomplete.)

Arnav nodded his head.

"What if she again names it as Favor, then?? "(He asked, his voice needed assurance. He was not ready to call his feeling as Favor!! This feeling for her, he had never felt with anyone.. It's special, for him!!Looking deep into her eyes, Arnav waited.)

Khushi did not say anything for next few seconds, Arnav thought to leave when khushi held his hand.

" I'm sorry Arnav!! Please maaf kar do..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
99.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?