Fallen Priest

By Kotetsu101

Y/N came to kuoh along with asia, a holy man to help asia, but this is the story of his descent from the chur... More

A New Chapter
Meeting Our Bosses
First Mistake
Im Gonna Kill Him
Breaking The Chains
sorry for the wait
A Strange beginning
First Blood
Discipline
A Weakness and The balance
A little story from once upon a time

introduction to you

7.5K 50 25
By Kotetsu101

So first off this is my first story, influenced by the many stories I've read, I got the idea of this story from this picture.

I would welcome criticism and praise, as well as input as I have not decided on a few parts of the story with how they happen.

So the basics of almost any reader story on wattpad

Name:Y/N
Hair Color:h/c
Aura power color:f/c
Sacred Gear:Sharingan

Race:human

You can look however you want but as I'm writing this, this is what I imagine the character looks a little something like this.

Also I need whoever's reads this help, would you like all susanoo forms?, like having kakashis', sasuke's, and Hitachi's all be one susanoo at different stages or do you just want one person's susanoo? Sasuke's or Itachi's.

And what should be the balance breaker of the sharingan? I was thinking either the mangekyou or the susanoo.

Thank you to anybody who reads this and I hope you will enjoy this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.6K 43
Eren Hyoudou, is Issei's older brother and he finally returns home from the "military" to pay a visit to his family. But their is something inside of...
2.3K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
36.7K 273 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...