Breaking The Chains

I have decided on the balance breaker of the sharingan

Also sorry for the wait I wasnt exactly sure how to write this part and have it work for the future of the story

You wake to find yourself wrapped in chains on your knees, in the basement of the church. Your hearing is dampened but you look around and see some commotion. Three teens were fighting against the room full of priest. It looked like...Issei! Along with Kiba and Koneko! But why were all of you here you look around some more and you see "Asia!" The three devils looked at you in surprise. Then they get back to fighting and issei fights his way to asia and raynare. You start to struggle against your bonds, your sharingan active, but your wounds have you in massive pain. The chains still hold tight. You look up to see the pain the device is causing asia as her sacred gear is removed. The sacred gear floats toward raynare as she absorbs it. Asia falls into Issei's arms. Issei and her talk about something, then you see her head lean to the side. You cant see her chest move, shes not breathing.

"ASIAAAAA!"

Hot tears flow down your face as your  eyes are in pain

Hot tears flow down your face as your  eyes are in pain. A word comes to your mind.

Kamui

"Kamui" You feel the chains flow through you as you stand, your head down. Your eyes glow with a menacing glare as everyone looks at you in astonishment. You look through the priests, "Amaterasu" The flood of priests burst aflame, the black everlasting sea of flames consuming almost every priest.

You see issei run with asia upstairs. You make your way through burning priests, any priest that isn't burning and rolling to put out the flame lose their heads as they disappear into a swirl.

You touch your right cheek and pull your hand back to see that it wasnt just tears running down your face, but blood was too, mingling with the tears. Was this a cost of the new power you felt in your eyes? You had no idea, but you knew that you wanted to kill Raynare.

You made your way up to the sacrificial platform at the top of a set of stairs. She had a terrified expression upon her face. She seemed to forget how to walk in her fear as she fell and started crawling away from you till she hit the edge of the platform.

"Please dont hurt me Y/n, I know you loved her but I was... I was... I was under orders! Yeah! Under orders! Please dont hurt me!" Her hand dropped over the edge.

"Who?"

"Who what?"

"Who ordered you to kill her? To kill Asia!" Tears were running down your face like a water fall.

"You think I would tell a little shit like you who I work for? Besides they wanted issei, not your little nun slut! Her sacred gear just something that I wanted!" Raynare rose up using her hands with a bolt of light ready. She threw it at you, swift as an arrow.

"Kamui"

Her spear dissapeared into nothingness as her face grew mortified as she realized her spears wouldn't work.

"What's the matter? I'm just a little shit remember!" She started to fly away heading for upstairs before she got her own light spear through her right wing. You walked slowly down the steps towards her. Koneko and kiba watching the fight warily, ready to take you both out.

Raynare kept gasping in pain and relief as she repaired her wing. You weren't gonna let her go. She turned and launched a spear at the ceiling as the ceiling landed on the floor beside you muttered one word.

"Amaterasu"

You watched her wing set ablaze in black flames before the final piece fell onto you.

...

...

...

The space you were confined in was lit up in a f/c light as a set of gigantic ribs formed around you before everything settled. You looked around looking to see if anyone else was with you. You didn't see Koneko, Kiba or Raynare. Priest bodies covered the floor still burning with boulders squishing their dead bodies to the floor.

You were fatigued from the battle and use of your eyes, you could feel the power and clear sight fading from your eyes. You dropped to your knees in blood, and layed your head on a flat rock that was above the blood. Finally your eyes drifted shut...