Im Gonna Kill Him

"Freed! Come out here!"you yelled you where in the entrance room where everyone usually is, but oddly nobody was here anymore. You had grabbed a handle that you assumed was for a sword of light. You turned it over in your hand trying to find how to activate it, you found a button near  where your thumb was and went to press it-

"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep if you dont mind. Very tiring session." Freed came out in his normal attire with only one weapon on his hip.

"Asia told me what you did. You hurt her, you hurt our friend." You sneered at him, as his face slowly started to realize what was happening and grinned so wide it almost split his face.

Your sharingan spun slowly as you became accustomed to the feeling again.

You had activated your sharingan at a young age, Having been attacked by a deranged killer your mother and father being victims of the attack, as the attacker moved to attack you, you suddenly had enhanced reflexes you grabbed a piece of glass off the ground and stabbed him. The police had found you in the middle of your parents bodies, the killers not far away. Your red eyes had dulled, with seemingly no life in them. You were moved to the church where there were rumors of a girl with healing abilities, But that was a story for another time. Now, Freeds time was at an end.

"Whatchya gonna do about it?" Freed cockily said as his tongue came out. The room around us both started to turn pitch black before it turned into a living room. "Wait whats happening? How is this possible? What are you doing? Why cant I move, unfreeze me so i can kick your ass." Freed tried to move but was froze in place with his arm in the air and the other trying to grab his sword.

"I'm seeing what happened for myself, because although asia told me, I have a feeling she kept something's to herself." You said as you watched Freed and Asia walk in, Freed telling Asia to set up a barrier. Freed killing the man, Issei entered. He and Freed had a little fight, Asia walked back and discovered what happened, tried to protect Issei. And He Hurt Her, He Molested Her, He Touched Her. Freed Hurt Asia.

The room faded away back into the church, freed fell as he was no longer supported. "What the hell was that? How did you do that?" Freed asked as he brought himself back up.

"Reality is life's greatest illusion, The Sacred gear in my eyes breaks that illusion! Bends it to my will! Now get ready Freed Sellzen for you hurt Asia and you WILL pay the price." You said as you both ignited your swords. Yours a blazing red in contrast to his bright blue blade.

"Your no better than those devils and I'll show you how I deal with them!"
Freed yelled as you and him locked blades. You tried to overpower him but he deflected your blade and tried to slice you at the hip.

"Your off balance Freed!" You cut from his right hip to his left shoulder. You looked him in the eye as you caught him in another illusion. Freed started swiping randomly.

"Where are you? Come out to where I can see you. Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! What the hell was that? It's a chair, what? Did you blind me?" Freed asked as he started to calm and 'look' around. You were sneaking up on him sword raised for a hit on his back, but he spun around and cut you across the chest, breaking your illusion.

"You didn't think tricks like that would get me did you? I was a trained exorcist before I joined the fallen, I can hold my own in a little darkness. Now let me cut you up real good!" He finished as he launched towards you. You held your blades handle as he came down onto you. He stomped on your stomach allowing the clashing blades to move closer to your throat. A taunt of "You gotta do better than that!" came from his mouth.

You looked into his eyes again as your sharingan spun rapidly as he was caught in another illusion. You kicked him off you, landing in the rows of seats. You got up as he was upon you again locking blades, you deflected him to the side as you spun and cut into his right shoulder. He gasped in pain, as the pain from his two wounds  resonated In him. You looked at your chest, blood dripping into your clothes and onto the ground.

You looked at him as he locked eyes with you, how dangerous for him. You took him with you to another illusion that was exactly like the church you were in. You two fought in the illusion for what felt like an hour.

"Freed wait, I want to know something."you said as you both separated.

"What how I'm gonna kick your ass? hahaha!"freed also took the time to recover his strength.

"What's this I hear about fallen angels?" You asked to help clear a fog of confusion In your mind.

"Wait are you saying you dont know? Even your little Asia knows." Freed said, disbelief written on his face. "Ray, Kala, Missy, and donold, not actually human they're fallen Angel's. See the grigori leader Azazel, grigori being the fallen angel faction, wanted them to keep watch on your old buddy Issei. But things happen and Raynare is her name, decided to end his life. He got revived into a shitty devil by his master. And now here we are fighting while the fallen Angel's are out."

"Asia told me that the church, wanted us here, to establish this church again." You were shaking in anger and betrayal.

"Hahahaha! Didn't she tell you? She was excommunicated for healing a devil outside the church." Freed was practically rolling on the floor.

"No, she didn't." You grasped the handle of your light sword hard, your knuckles white. Freed finally stopped laughing and just grinned at you while he held his sword ready.

You charged at each other. He stabbed forward as you slashed downward. You stopped fighting, panting, it had been awhile since you fought someone this hard. Your sharingan strained it deactivated breaking the illusion once more. Freeds left arm had been severed in the middle of the left bicep, he had run you though right on the outside of your left abdomen, fortunately missing organs. As the illusion kept breaking, more wounds opened on freed, eventually he passed out from his wounds.

You started to walk back to your room, leaving him there. But then you heard Raynares voice.

"Seems like somebody's been a bad boy!" Your hit in the back of the head, unconsciousness overtaking you when you hit the floor.