A Weakness and The balance

After you calmed down and collected yourself, training started regularly but it always ended the same.

     "Aagh! It hurts!" Rolling back and forth on the ground as you held your eyes closed with your hands, blood running down your face and staining your hands.

    "Are you okay Y/N?!" Machi asked as she came over with lucia after observing your spars with lucia.

     After a few moments of clenching your whole body until the pain went away you opened your eyes and looked at your master and fellow vampire servant.

     "Yeah...I'm fine now." You with the help of Lucia, got to your feet wobbling slightly as you steadied your self. You looked around the room your vision just slightly blurry after a few feet like you were near sighted.

      "Its blurry again isn't it?"machi asked as she looked you in the eyes. It was a common occurrence in the spars your vision would start to blur after a while of using the mangekyou. You found that after a meal of blood and an overnight rest your vision was back to normal.

   "For now but you know it'll go away." You said as you got into a chair in the main room of your vampire den after machi teleported you and her.

      The vampire den was a two story brick building with one front entrance on one side going into a lobby, the main room upstairs of the lobby. From the main room goes into the kitchen, mostly for show or imitation of human behavior, to the 16 bedrooms. Machi wanted a big 'family' or brood. Downstairs from the lobby a long hallway going under the kitchen and bedrooms then curving to the left going to a circular training room with a spectator alcove. But all in all after you became a vampire it had grown as a home, you usually sat in the window basking in the rays of the sunset. The burn had become a very bad itch. As you were thinking about your new home lucia spoke up.

    "Why haven't your eyes gotten used to your power?" Lucia asked as he fetched a few blood bags for you to drink.

    Taking one as he set the other two on the table next to you, you answer "I dont know lucia, it just feels like my eyes are about to burst after awhile of the mangekyou." You leaned back into the chair you were sitting in and closed your eyes as they felt like you hadn't blinked for a day, suckling on the blood bag.

      The red plush chair was nice as it supported your back and your head. The others had sat on the beige. 3 seater couch, machi on the arm rest like usual and lucia on the other End on the third cusion.

      Machi popped off the couch and went to the little hidden mini fridge that held the blood. "Lucia it might be because his eyes are at their limit of power for now, but on to another subject we need to go hunting again, the last batch is almost gone."

          "Sir lucifer hasn't contacted us again  since rias got her new pieces." Lucia massaged his temples with his left hand. Then he turned his head slowly and stared at you like an idea got in his head. "What if we took him to Azazel?"

      Machi froze a little and you opened an eye to look at him.

        "Like the angel Azazel? Like the one in the bible?" You got a little excitable, expected from someone who's likely never met an angel.

       Machi turned around and explained "Well yes sort of, he fell after lucifer did. So hes part of the fallen angel faction now." She turned to Lucia "And why do you think he would be helpful with this?"

       "Well when we last ran into him he was studying sacred gears and told us to summon him if we found 'a cool sacred gear like a dragon or something' so maybe he would know about something like Y/N's eyes." He seemed sure of this.