Discipline

The Morning After

"Sooo...how is he?" Lucia asks sarcastically, leaning on the corner of the room.

"You know how he is Lucia. He still hasn't gotten over his first kill....s" Machi said holding her knees to her chest on a luxurious bed. "He wont even let me in the room hes locked himself in."

"Well he is a new blood, and dont forget he was affiliated with the church...What have you found about that by the way?" Lucia asks as he walks over and sits on the side of the bed.

"Haaaa...He has a sister, he didnt mention that, but then again I don't know him that well. But he was taken in when he was young, so it was pretty much his world. They arent looking for him which is strange." Machi explained in a rather detached curious tone.

"Hmmm. That is quite odd usually they send the excalibur duo to atleast confirm what happened. Why dont you let me take him to train a little, get him used to life in the shadows." Lucia said, his eyes a gleam of excitement in his eyes.

"I dont know lucia...I mean hes still getting over the death of that girl. And hes part of my brood, the first I've turned. I should train him!"

"Alright, I understand the feeling but I would start soon. To get him out of this funk." The gleam died down in Lucia's eyes when he saw the fire start to burn in machi.

A Few Rooms Over

'You're weak Y/N. You have the power to protect, but you panic when you need it. Let priestess mara help you.'

"No! No! Stay away! I dont need anymore help!"

'They're gone, mom and dad. And I couldnt do anything. But you could why didnt you Y/N! Now both of them are gone and I'm stuck here with you!'

"I'm sorry Monica. I'm so sorry! I froze! Please dont leave me, not like everyone else!"

    Your hands were over your eyes as you sobbed so you didnt have to see their expressions but it didnt work, their eyes bore into you with different intentions. Hate, love, fear, domination, you hated it, they tore you apart.

     Arms circled around you and pulled you close, in your ear Machi's
Voice whispered 'I won't leave you' and with that. You wrapped your arms around her and pulled her into you  as you cried into shoulder, her hand stroking your hair.

"Th-thank yo-ou.."you sobbed. "M-master." Your scarlett eyes taking in your master's form, her fiery hair falling over both of you.

"You dont have to thank me, Its my duty to be there with you when it gets hard." She pulled back just a little but still held onto your arms. "But right now, you need to get up and we need to train, not just in fighting but how you'll survive as a vampire." Her eyes gazed into yours.

"I must be a pretty bad vampire huh? Almost died of thirst and I...I killed her...I let them both down, Nachiko and Asia."

"That doesnt matter now, what matters now is making something of yourself, so up! up! up! up!" She pulls you off your butt with more force than necessary, almost toppling over the other way but you stabilized yourself with her help.

"Thank you machi." You walk out of the room with her, making your way through the abandoned and surprisingly nice building to a giant room that was maybe once a theatre. You saw a stage with the man from last night standing in the middle.

"Hello...Y/N nice to meet you again. I will be starting your training." You look down to machi each of you standing on your own, she nodded in confirmation. "My name is Lucia. Let's start"