Unexpected | BTS Hybrids x re...

By itsNVxoxo

Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays... More

1-Cute Expensive Dolls
2-Don't Touch My Food
3-Did You. Just Break. My Phone.
4- This... This Is... Wow.
5- Oh, Shit
6-Who Is That?
7- Just Take The Friggin Pill!
8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.
9-Told You So
10-Makin' Mah Way Downtown, Drivin' FAST
11-Food Is Always Good
12- figuring it out
13-I Seriously Have No Title For This
14- This is insane
15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs
16- Oh Damn
17-AMeRiCa EGgSpLAiN
18- I Refuse To Admit That's Awkward
19- Will You Marry Me?
20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass
21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.
23- Anything For Master.
24- And The Lucky Hybrid Is...
25- Ice Skating
26- The Library
27- Once Apon A Time
28- Rainbow
29- Walmart It Is
30- Anywhere
31- Kai's About To Get Some
32- He's Getting Gayer
33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself
⚠️34- Yoongi's Feathers
⁦⚠️⁩35-Jin's Feast
⚠️36-Namjoon's Laptop
⚠️37- Hobi's Wings
⚠️38- Threesome Is Needed
⚠️39- Jimin's Whole Day
40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again
41- Wait-!
42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear
43- There's Still Hope
44- Study Buddy
45- We Won't Ever Forget Bob
46- The Bunny Is Okay
Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.
Part 48- A Hero
part 50- The Lead
51- The End
the next story: Yeonbin

22- Because You Listened To Me.

24.9K 874 195
By itsNVxoxo

I heard one pair of footsteps running away to the front door.

Must be Jin...

I shake my head and laugh as I take off my shirt and bra. I took off all my cloths and walked into the shower. I took a hot shower and made sure I have scrubbed every spot so there won't be any 'male scent' on me.
Just to be sure, I did the same with cold water.

In the middle of my shower, suddenly the lights went off. I took my head out of the shower curtain and yelled.

"Who turned off the lights?" I shouted at the door, "Yoongi, is that you?"

I got a growl as a response.

"Jungkook?" I try again.

Another growl.

"Whoever it is, please, turn the lights back on. It's dangerous to shower in the dark. I might slip and hurt myself really bad." I said with a motherly voice, "But whatever you're mad about, after I get out and get dressed we can talk about it and try to find solution to it."

After a few seconds, the light went back on.

I finished showering and walked out of the shower, wrapping a big, fluffy towel around my body.
I opened the door to see Taehyung standing in front of me. He didn't say anything and his head hung low. His hair was covering his eyes but by the way his mouth was twisted I knew he was holding back a sob.

"Oh my god, Taehyung," I cupped his face with one hand while the other kept the towel up, "What happened? You can tell me."

Without any words, he started to cry and tackled me with a hug. He hid his face in the crook of my neck and sobbed there. His shoulders were shaking violently and his arms wrapped up around me slowly, pulling me closer to him.
I hugged him with my free hand and drew circles over his back.

"Maybe we can talk after I get dressed?" I petted his head to sooth him.

He sobbed but nodded, walking with me to my bedroom, hand in hand.

I walked in and he stayed at the other side of the door until I finished getting dressed and opened it for him.

The second I opened the door, he looked up from the ground to me. His eyes were puffy and red and his bottom lip was trembling.

"I'm sorry!" He cried and hugged me tightly. Between his sobs he managed to make out only two sentence, "I was a bad boy! I'm sorry!"

"Why do you say that, TaeTae?" I asked him and held his face. I wiped away his tears and he started sobbing lowder.

"I t-turned the lights off," He mumbled like a little kid trying to explain to hs mother about the monster under his bed, "Y-You could have g-gotten hu-h-hurt. It would have b-been m-my fault! I could have hurt y-you! I'm so sorry..."

"But I'm alright now, Taehyung." I moved his hair away from his face, "And you know why?"

"W-Why?" Taehyung wondered like a little kid again.

"Because even though you were mad about something, you listened to Master. And that's a good thing that a good boy does." He whimpered over my words and closed as if he disagreed while leaning into my hand, "So because you listened to me and did as I said, I didn't get hurt. Look at me please."

He did exactly what I have said. I think my word had gotten to him. Now he will probably do anything I say... That could be dangerous.

"You were angry, but that's okay, because nothing bad happened. Okay, Taehyung?" I hugged him and he started to calm down.

"Because I listened to Master." He breathed out.

"Are you better now?" I asked him and he suddenly put his whole weight on me. I started stumbled back, not seeing where I'm going. "Woah!"

I fell backwards and expected to hit the floor, but instead I fell on the bed and he fell on top of me.

"I'm better now, Master. Thank you," He nuzzled his face into my neck.

"What were you mad about, Tae?" I asked him softly while playing with his hair and antennas.

"It's just... That you're always away. We miss you so much whenever you leave the house and we don't know what to do with ourselves anymore." He hugged me tighter and sobbed a little, "We want you here, Master."

"I work as an idol. You know what that means, Tae?" I asked him. He shaked his head.

"It means that I sing, rap, dance, preform on stage in front of many people. I also write my own music. But this job is very hard, and takes all of my time." I said as he listened carefully, "Many people love my preformances and my music is important to them. It helps them not being sad. This job is my passion. It also pays me well, but it takes my whole time. I could try to ask for a break, but not soon. Maybe in two months. But until then, we have to be strong and wait for the break to arrive. Alright, TaeTae? Can we wait together?"

"Yes, Master." He nodded, "Can I listen to your music?"

"Of course you can, Tae!" I said proudly. But then I realised we were in the room for a long time now, since my hair was already dry. "Tae, I have to check on the others." I pushed him off lightly and he hugged me even tighter, "Please get off of me."

He immediately moved his body off of mine and layed next to me, looking at me as if he was waiting for a praise.

"Did I do good?" His little alien antennas moved a little as his excited grin grew bigger, "Am I a good boy?"

"Yes, a very good boy." I ruffle his head and he smiled even bigger and bit his lower lip. "And you're very cute too." He took my pillow and covered his blushing face with it.

__________________________________
Hey there, people!

You know BTS? (😉)

Good.

You know TXT?

Go to read the other book of mine about TXT. It's a little short-

BUT

I like the way it turned out right now and I thought more people could enjoy it. But it doesn't have many reads.

Basically all I want is people to enjoy my books. I dont care about the reads' number.
I just really want people to enjoy my writing.

BASICALLY

I got 5 stories in total haha go check them out they be pretty DOPE✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 11.3K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
22.2K 928 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
40.6K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β• BTS just opened a new account ju...
114K 2.6K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...