*•.¸♡ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ/ᴀᴄᴛɪ...

By Nightskullfire

Aᴀʀᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Wɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ... More

Characteristics Of my OC
Chapter 1: My home for the next eight weeks?
Chapter 2: A Hot Tub failure
Chapter 3: Can't catch any Zzzzs...
Chapter 4: Our first non-elimination week
Chapter 5: Harold's got talent
Chapter 6: Spending a night in the forest
Chapter 7: Stand up tall and face your fears
Chapter 8: A quick trip to Boney Island
Chapter 9: Predator vs Prey
Chapter 10: I don't approve of bullying
Chapter 11: Just a little Trust
Chapter 12: How did I not see this coming?
Chapter 13: We all gotta go sometime.
Chapter 14: The new Island
Chapter 15: Chase for the case
Chapter 16: The Aftermath
Chapter 17: Back into the action
Chapter 18: Paleolithic period
Chapter 19: Athletic Trials
Chapter 20: The merge
Chapter 21: The Carnival (Extra chapter)
Chapter 22: Time to be Heroes!
Chapter 23: The Tale of a Prince and His Princess
Chapter 24: Murder Mystery
Chapter 25: Rock on!!
Chapter 27: Broken alliances?
Chapter 28: Our new pets
Chapter 29: After the finale[extra chapter]
Chapter 30: Celebrity Manhunt

Chapter 26: Our three way alliance

823 20 14
By Nightskullfire

Me, Courtney, and Beth headed to the girls trailer. Beth fell directly on the floor.

"I can't believe how exhausting all that rock and rollin was." Beth said.

"Well I can't believe Lindsay voted herself off." Courtney said as I nodded.

"Yeah. Even as her friend I have to say she really out did herself."

/Courtney:"It was selfish and thoughtless of Lindsay to leave so close to the finals. Now there's four guys and only two girls. Aaron is obviously on my side, but I'm basically being forced to make a three way alliance with Beth and Aaron. Aaron's pretty good to have an alliance with. He's smart, motivated, and is on my strategic level. But I can't really say the same for Beth."\

"Well. Brady and I are going to bed." Beth stated.

"Don't you wanna stay up for a bit. We can watch a rom-com on my PDA." Courtney smiled.

What is she up to?

"Mm. No thanks." Beth answered.

"Cheese doodles? Sour grannies?" Courtney offered.

"Tempting. But I'm never gonna form an alliance with you two so you two can find another sucker!" Beth told us.

Courtney sighed.

"Well. I guess I'm gonna go hit the hay girls." I said, leaving.

"Wait! Aaron. Can I speak to you in private?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah... sure." I nodded.

We walked out of the girls trailer.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I need you to help me form a three way alliance with Beth."

"Oh. Okay. I'll do my best." I nodded." But, she's not apart of our million dollar split, is she?"

"Of course not. She's not apart our special privileges. It's us two, all the way to the end."

"Okay. Cool. Well, I'll see you tomorrow for tomorrow challenge." I waved.

"Alright. Goonight!" She called.

"Sleep tight!" I called back.

I walked towards the guys cabin. I walked in and saw Harold kissing a snail...

"I'm not gonna ask." I mumbled, walking into my exclusive bed and going to sleep.

+

I woke up to a loud going noise.

"What?" Beth questioned.

"Holy pizza pockets where the heck are we?" Owen asked.

Duncan sniffed.

"Oh man, we're back at Camp Wawanakwa!" Duncan complained.

Suddenly a breeze of wind blew by. Chris them came along, floating in in meditation position. All of us where suprised of amazing skills. We saw wires disconnected from him.

"Wires? I take back my 'whoa'" Duncan scoff.

"Honorable competitors. Welcome to the Total Drama Kung-Fu reward challenge. Shot on location here in the beautiful Japanese woods. Today we pit boys against girls." Chris stated.

"No fair! The guys outnumber us four to two." Courtney stated.

"Gear down, Courtney. Only three of the boys are competing today. But, since you and Beth are a all girl team, we'll allow you to have one of the guys. Take your pick." Chris told her.

"Well. The choice is obvious." Courtney stated.

Duncan closed his eyes, smiling 'knowing' it was going to be him.

"We choose Aaron." Courtney pointed.

Duncan's smile changed straight into a shocked look. I smirked at his defeat.

"Okay. But why isn't Owen competing?" I asked.

"Owen earned himself penalty last night when he snuck off set to Uh, go skateboarding." Chris explained.

"What? I'd never ride something with wheel that small."

"Yes you would." Chris handed him the skateboard

"Oh! You mean last night, last night. Right." Owen laughed." Yeah. I flagged a taxi and went into town to hit the skate park. Check out this gnarly fake fifty-sevens-twentys trick."

Owen jumped on the skateboard, and stood on it. The skateboard then slipped right from under him, landing him right on his face.

We all stared with suspicion.

"Okay, I grabbed a burger." Owen admitted.

"I could see that." Beth stated.

"Of course." I added.

"He does have an appetite." Harold said.

"In Kung-Fu movies actors train with stunt choreographers before they film their fight scenes. So today each team will have a trainer and a fighter. Pick your roles and train as hard as you can in the Kung-fu style of your choice. The battle begins when noble Heron flies east." Chris said.

"And in human, that would be?" Duncan asked.

"Four hours. May the best Fu win. Excelsior!" Chris was taken away by the strings.

+

Me, Courtney, Beth separated ourselves from the boys to strategize.

"Alright. Listen up! Beth. Me, and Courtney are going to be your trainers. With us as your teachers, we can beat those boys and win the reward." I stated.

"Yeah. Easier said than done." Beth sighed.

"Your training shall begin."

+

We started off we sneakily waxing Chef.

"That's it. Wax on." Courtney whispered.

Beth did as she said.

"Wax Off!" Me and Courtney both told Beth as she snatched it off.

Chef got up, running.

+

We next started with coaching her with push ups.

"28, 29, 30." Me and Courtney both counted.

"That's it!" Courtney encouraged.

"You're doing great!" I added.

We saw Duncan standing on Harold while he did push ups. Courtney got a boulder and put it on Beth's back. And then she stood on the boulder.

"Faster Beth! Faster! YOU'RE A WARRIOR AND A DESTROYER!" Courtney told her.

"I think that might be too much pressure. She is rather... small." I stated.

"Fine. We'll give it a rest." Courtney said, taking the boulder off of Beth's back.

+

We next had Beth balancing on one leg, trying to make sure she doesn't fall into the water.

Me and Courtney were in a canoe. Courtney tossed a hotdog in her mouth.

"Here. Gotta keep your strength up." Courtney said.

"Leg cramp!" Beth exclaimed.

"I'm on it." I insisted.

"Yeah. Whatever you need pal." Courtney added.

+

Next we had Beth practice punching a dummy. It then knocked her down.

"Oh no! The dummy is trying to attack Brady!" I stated

"No one hurts my man!" Beth exclaimed, kicking down the dummy.

"We are so gonna win this." Courtney said as I nodded.

"Yeah. We taught her well." I added.

+

After our four hours of training Beth, we met back up with Chris.

"Most worthy competitors. Welcome to the Total Drama Kung-fu showdown." Chris annouced.

Chef then came out of nowhere and revealed two robot suits. One in red. The other in Blue. We all gasped at the sight.

"See, the fighters go in the robot suits and the trainers operate them with these here joysticks." Chris explained.

"So what the heck was all that training for if I can't even control my own arm?" Harold asked.

"It's a lesson in Zen, oh student." Chris tossed Courtney the Joystick and Duncan the other one.

"Two minutes 'till the match begins. Suit up fighters." Chris said, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Courtney was trying to figure out the controls. I did my best to help figure them out. Chris then appeared back in a puff of smoke.

"Enough practice when the beautiful geisha sounds the gong the match will begin." Chris annouced.

"Um Chris. I'm afraid you guys are confusing cultures. Geishas are Japanese but Kung-fu is Chinese." Harold informed.

Duncan made Harold kick himself in the face.

"Thanks you Duncan." Chris grinned.

"My pleasure dude." He answered.

Me and Courtney took notice of Owen whispering something to Duncan.

"Hey! No fair. What's Owen doing with the enemy?" Courtney asked.

She then whistled to get Owen's attention.

"Over here!" Courtney waved.

Owen came over.

"So, were you just talking to the guys about us?" Courtney asked.

"What?! No, no. I was just you know. Giving them, so uh. Advice." Owen answered.

"Really? That's so sweet of you." Courtney pinching his jaw lightly.

"I don't suppose you don't have any advice for us." Beth asked.

"Uh..."

"That's okay. We understand." Beth answered sadly.

"Watch out for Harold's left hook. It's a killer." Owen quickly answered.

"Nice work girls." I grinned.

/Courtney:"Since Aaron is willing to help, hopefully he can get Beth into the alliance. That way we'll have a three way alliance. You know, once Beth says yes... Oh why won't she say yes?"\

Owen ranged the gong.

"Let the match begin!" Chris annouced.

The match began. Courtney was controling the remote. They kept hitting each other. It wasn't going too bad.

Harold was then kicked back.

"This means war!" Duncan said.

Harold was charging at Beth. Courtney tried to move, but broke the joy stick.

"That's not gonna end well." I commented.

"Please let my death be one of the faster, less painful ones." Beth said in fear.

Beth was knocked out of the suit. The suit broke into pieces.

+

Me, Courtney, and Owen went to Beth to try to help support her after her knock out.

"Wakey-wakey." Owen said.

Beth took the fan Courtney was holding and hit Owen in the face with it.

"Ow. That smarts." Owen rubbed his cheek.

"And the winners are the boys!" Chris annouced.

The guys cheered as me and the girls grumbled in defeat. They got Harold out of the robot suit. Chris continued to explain the challenge.

"The guys have won the first challenge and they'll be continuing onto compete for the reward. Girls and Aaron you're gone. Here's where things get interesting-" Chris started.

"Ugh! I hate when he say interesting. It always means painful." Duncan complained.

"Correction. Exciting means painful. Interesting always mean life-threatening." Chris said.

"YES!" Me and the girls did a three-way high five.

/Aaron:"Well. I guess me and the girls got off lucky. I bet the reward wouldn't be worth risking our lives over. I mean, we were already sent to a cheese factory. Well, me and Courtney left. But still, the reward isn't worth dieing over."\

"As for the girls and Aaron you're sentenced to Zen lessons. Aka, kitchen duty." Chris said as all three of us complained

"March two, three four. March two, three, four." Chef said, poking us with his sword, forcing us to walk." Let's go! Ease up!"

Well. This should be fun...

+

We started off by cleaning the dishes. Courtney sighed.

"We totally could have won the reward if you could take a punch." Courtney said to Beth.

"You two were the ones that insisted on being the trainers. Which you totally sucked at." Beth argued back.

"Girls. There's no point in arguing. We lost the reward. Arguing over it won't bring the opportunity back." I sighed.

Chef then came in with a bunch of knives.

"Shut your traps and grab a blade." Chef told us.

"Are we having a knife fight?" Courtney asked.

Beth grabbed a knife.

"Well. Um. I guess if it wasn't Courtney and Aaron this would be really hard to do. But since it is I guess I'm okay to try." Beth said.

"Excuse me. Don't pick a fight you can't win." Courtney said.

"You saw what happened with Justin and the sword fight. I wouldn't even need a knife to beat you. So I suggest if you don't wanna share the same fate as him, I suggest dropping the knife." I glared.

Beth gulped, frightened by both me and Courtney. Chef then came back with a cart.

"Y'all are gonna  use those blades to cook a meal fit for a warrior. Kung-fu noodle soup. Vegetable stock, and the seven deadliest species of fish known to man. You have the piranha, poisonous blowfish, electric eels, toxic jellyfish, lethal sword fish, man eating shark, and killer octopus! Now, who's ready to start?" Chef asked.

Me, Courtney, and Beth were curled up in a ball on the stove shaking in fear.

+

After about 5 minutes of being startled, I decided to take leadership role.

"Alright girls. Listen up. We have to face these fish head on. So, I suggest we find some source if protection. Got any ideas?" I asked.

"Um. We can use the pot as a helmet." Beth suggested.

"And the Knife as self defense." Courtney added.

"Alright. Good ideas. Let's see what we can work with." I nodded.

/Aaron:"The girls seemed really frightened about this. So, I had to take control.\

Me and Courtney used a pan as a helmet and got a knife. Beth used a rice bowl drainer as her helmet and spring tongs to test the fish.

Me, Courtney and Beth approached the cart filled with the deadly fish. Beth used the springs tongs to see if she can get a fish.

"Ew." Beth commented.

Her hand then started to shake.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed.

Her spring tong was broken.

"Okay. I can't do this. I'm allergic to fish." Beth stated.

"But I've seen you eat fish before." Courtney said.

"Yeah. But I'm allergic to them when they're still alive."

"Well. I suppose me and Aaron could take care of all the fish. You know, as a friend." Courtney stated.

Suddenly an octopus started strangling Courtney with one of its tentacles.

"Thanks. I'll go boil the noodles." Beth stated, walking away.

"Grr... keep your slimy tentacles off her!" I stabed the octopuses tentacle. It then dropped back into the water. Courtney gasped for air. She sighed in relief.

I moved her away from the cart that had the killer fishes.

"Courtney. Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah. That thing hurt my neck."  She rubbed her neck.

"You have to be more careful."

"I know." She sighed.

"I get you want this alliance to work, but you shouldn't hurt yourself for it." I told her, putting a hand in her shoulder.

"I know. I know. You're right. You're always right." She sighed.

"Here. I'll help kill it. You just stay here, just incase it it starts choking me. I'm putting my trust in you." I winked.

"Oh. Okay." She sighed.

/Courtney:"He's so protective. He's just so... perfect. Well, a perfect ally. He seems to know me so well. But like he said before. We're just friends...... really. We are."\

I approached the cart of deadly fish. I felt myself sweating. A tentacle went right pass my head. I quickly backed away.

"Okay. We might have to tag-team it." I stated to Courtney.

+

We manage to kill the octopus, and we started working on the Jellyfish. Beth was just on Courtney's PDA.

It was ready giving us a hard time.

"Grr.. stupid jellyfish!" Courtney growled.

"You're so lucky to have a PDA. It sure would be nice to talk to my sweetie Brady." Beth stirred the noodles.

The Jellyfish was giving Courtney a hard time.

"Gah. Go ahead and call him. Ahhh! After all that's what friends do. They help each other with phones and alliances." Courtney said, punching the Jellyfish's head.

"Hi-ya!" I stabbed the jelly fish.

/Courtney:"Look. I'll do anything to make this alliance happen. Of course I know Beth's trying to counter manipulate me. But that's okay. Because I'm counter counter manipulating her. It's called a counter top. Hello? Besides, Aaron already agreed to help. So I'm sure this will work."\

We managed to deal with the jellyfish. Beth was on the phone(Or more so PDA) with Brady telling him she misses him more than what he does.

Courtney was running back and forth because of the piranhas. We manage to get them off.

"Wait? Why are we trying so hard to make a meal for a reward that won't even be ours?" Courtney stated.

"Good point. It's Chris's job to give them rewards. Not us."

We decided to just stop putting so much effort into their reward and just cooked the fish. We may, or may have not cleaned the fish that good.

But Chris shouldn't put his responsibilities on us.

+

Later on, Harold won the reward challenge. I had my cookies with me. Courtney, Beth. And I were having tea together.

We saw Owen eat some of the soup out of the pot.

"Oh. Taste like poisonous blowfish." Owen's face blew up some and fell over.

"More tea best friends?" Courtney offered.

"After you best friends." Beth smiled.

We all giggled. Courtney poured me and herself some tea.

"Do you two have anymore room in your alliance?" Beth asked smiling.

"Yeah. I think we can make room for one more, right Courtney?" I grinned.

"Yeah. That's a great idea." We clinged our cups together.

"Cookies, anyone?" I offered.

For the rest of the night, me, Courtney, and Beth split my cookies.

+

After our tea party, we headed for the trailers.

"Well. I see you two tomorrow. Good night." I waved.

"Goodnight!" They both waved.

I headed in the trailer. I saw Harold putting rocks on Duncan's mattress. I guess he's finally taking a stand.

I headed to my bed, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 1K 25
Out now! 💗 Updated 2024 Copyright ©️ 2019 LEMON, which means... you know what. Disclaimer: May be uncomfortable to some people 🔞 Story cover image...
3.9K 94 13
I'm trying to come up with a new name for this story... I'm sorry this is so cringy I don't known how to write Courtney satella has her whole life p...
12.1K 146 19
title explains it
60.1K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...