My odd ships (still ongoing)

By 1bunnylover

(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is m... More

Hotchocolateshipping- Finally telling her
The kiss- hotchocolateshipping
Pokémon's help- hotchocolateshipping
Clumsy new assistant- megavision
Unwanted distance- megavision
Falling for another- Learner/Megavision
Remember- megavision/learner
Afraid to say- learner part 1
Afraid to say- learner part 2
Before it's too late- Redvineshipping
Worth the challenge- Redvineshipping
Things change- Againstshipping
Why her- Againstshipping (high school AU)
Skyblueshipping- The start of something new
Skyblueshipping- Unwanted help
With the wrong girl- Skyblueshipping
Misunderstanding- skyblueshipping
From cute baker to cute companion- Sneaky
To protect you- Jeershipping
Finally confessing- flavescentshipping
Surprise confession- flavescent
Sommeliershipping- not so blind date
The big question- sommeliershipping
Sommeliershipping- Calm and Collected
Not fake anymore- onesidedshipping
Answers in memories- Forthwheelshipping
Wish gone wrong- forthwheelshipping
Oblivious- forthwheel/orange
Am I good enough for him- curtainshipping
Georgia x Cameron- Clumsy and Careless
One fateful meeting- N x Alexa
Unova beach day- Sommelier/Spokes/Flavescent/Clumsybuster

Nightmare- Sommeliershipping

156 4 9
By 1bunnylover

Why won't he leave me alone? I know we are on better terms but why won't he just be quiet for one minute.

"Burgundy?" Cilan asked beside me.

"What?" I snapped slightly, turning to him.

He was down on his knees, looking at me like a sad lilipup that was just abandoned by his trainer. I was a bit baffled.

"Why won't you love me?" Cilan begged, taking my hand.

I rolled my eyes. "You can't be serious." I scoffed. "Someone like you is better off without me. No move so I can get going." I pushed past him.

However, just as I brush past him, I hear Cilan screaming in terror. I turned once again, and to my own horror, he is falling. I tried to reach for him, in a desperate attempt to save him, but it's too late.

"Cilan!" I screamed.

"No!" I sat up in bed. I looked around my room in panic, but let out a sigh. "Stupid dream." I growled, throwing my pillow at the door. "Stupid tears, stupid everything." I wiped away at the tears. "Why tonight of all nights? Why not another night, literally, any other night." I pull at my curled purple hair.

You see, I have become a B class connoisseur while Cilan was away on his Kanto travels. Now, he is back and is working to become and S class and I, an A class. We have been helping each other study and have been hanging out together a lot as a result. I'll admit, I have grown rather found of him, but that's for me to know and him to never find out.

To make matters worse, I have me evaluation to finally because an A class tomorrow. How am I supposed to concentrate with this stupid nightmare? I gave a heavy sigh and flopped back into the bed, only to remember I threw my pillow. Rolling off the bed, I collect my pillow and return to bed. I tossed and turned for a while, the awful thoughts buzzing around in my mind. Thankfully, I managed to get some sleep, but not much.

The next morning, I got up and got ready, trudging out my door. The nightmare still fresh in my head as I leave the Pokémon center.

"Good morning, Burgundy." Cilan greeted, chipper as ever.

"Morning." I grunted. My lack of sleep was still getting to me.

"Are you alright?" Cilan asked.

"Fine, just tired." I muttered, not bothering to look at him. "Didn't sleep well last night."

"Worried for your evaluation?" Cilan assumed.

"Not exactly." I muttered under my breath.

"Than what?" Cilan asked.

I stopped for a second. "Don't worry about it." I stated, dismissively.

"Burgundy, we are friends. You can trust me, you know that right?" Cilan assured.

"We should get going. Don't want to be late for our evaluations." I increased my pace. Cilan was becoming more worried. He grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. "Cilan, the evaluation."

"I don't care. Why's wrong? Please tell me." Cilan begged. I flinched, the look of terror from my dream flashed to the front of my mind and Cilan noticed. "Burgundy, you're scaring me. Did I do something?"

I stared up at him, trying to think of a clever retort or something to snap at him. Though, I couldn't bring myself to. Nothing comes to mind and now I'm just standing there, awkwardly staring at him. He looking back at me, with those caring eyes, patiently waiting for me to say something.

"I had a nightmare. In it, you asked me why I didn't love you and when I pushed past you...you fell. I tried to save you, but it was too late." I finally admitted. Cilan was surprised. I knew he was about to ask a bunch of questions, but I didn't want to answer any of them. "We are going to be late." I pulled myself free and quicken my pace to the building where my evaluation was held.

"Wait, Burgundy!" Cilan called after me.

"I need to go. I'll tell you everything later." I yelled over my shoulder.

I knew if I looked back at him. Even for a second, I would spill everything. I couldn't do that. I needed to focus. I went into the building and found the room. A member of the connoisseur committee stood with a clipboard, looking all serious and official.

"Burgundy?" The committee member asked.

"Yes sir." I greeted.

"Come and take a seat so we can get started." He instructed, clicking his pen.

I did as I was told. The evaluation began, but eventually came to an end, and I have no idea how it went. Half of me thinks it went pretty well, but there were times that I was to distracted with Cilan and that stupid nightmare. Now, I have to wait for my results. I was currently sitting on a park bench, deep in thought.

"Burgundy?" Cilan suddenly appeared beside me.

"Hey. How did your evaluation go?" I asked, trying to avoid the subject.

"My evaluation was more of a lackluster gem than I would have liked." Cilan admitted, sitting down next to me.

"Oh." Was all I could think to say. There was a short silence, but of course, Cilan wanted to know about by dream.

"So, about your nightmare..." he began "...did it really bother you...that much?"

I could feel his eyes on me, but I couldn't bring myself to look back at him. Cilan could be stubborn about these kinds of things. At least I know he cares. So, I guess it's time to come clean, but only with what he directly asks.

"Yes it did." I answered.

"In what way?" Cilan questioned. I glance to him, as if asking for clarification. "Were you more bothered with my fall or my question?" I instantly looked away as I felt a blush creep up my face. How was I supposed to answer him without admitted how I really feel? "Burgundy?" Cilan sounded, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"B-both." I stuttered, still not looking at him.

Silence. I expected that much, but never could have imagined what came next.

"Do you...do you love me?" Cilan asked, practically begging for an answer.

"Cilan I..." I was going to stop this before it got any further, but one look into those deep mesmerizing green eyes, and I had to give in. "Yes, I love you."

I knew I must have looked foolish right then. A tomato berry red face and staring at him with some odd look on my face. He still hasn't said anything yet but I knew what was coming. Rejection. Even after how close we have gotten, there is no way he feels that way about me. I finally turned away from him.

"Burgundy, I..." Cilan broke the unpleasant silence.

"You don't have to say anything, Cilan." I interrupt him. "I would prefer if you didn't."

He remained quiet, but cupped my face to make me, once again, look at him. Just as I was face to face with him, he was closing in. Then, he kissed me. Cilan, was actually kissing me, ME! I didn't know what to do or what to think. I just sat there frozen. This was my first kiss, and it was better than I imagined, even with how shocked I am. He slowly pulled back, but rested his forehead against mine.

I could feel my cheeks burning as he smiled at me. Gosh he was handsome.

"I love you too, Burgundy." Cilan confessed. "The time I've gotten to spend with you, has felt like a fresh chocolate croissant." He gently caressed my cheek with his thumb as he continued. "Light and fluffy feelings in my heart with the sweet, smooth taste left, long after taking a bite."

I blushed furiously. If I were any redder, I'd be mistaken for a Scizior. I mean, I know he is A class connoisseur, but wow. I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped up and planted my lips on his, rapping my arms around his shoulders. Cilan kissed me back, resting his hands along my waist and I smiled against his mouth. After some time, I reluctantly pulled back from lack of oxygen.

"Who knew a nightmare could be the best thing that ever happened to me?" I breathed, still smiling.

"I am too." Cilan smiled in agreement.

So, that was how I finally ended up with Cilan. We are officially a couple and as if the day couldn't get any better, we both earned our new titles of S and A class connoisseurs. I couldn't be happier if you payed me.

THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 192 19
NOTE: For those of you who don't know, I have split this book into different ships. The Oneshots with more than one ship will remain in this book but...
27K 289 16
Hello. PTCVBF HERE. Welcome to my book of Ever After High Ships One Shots. It's pretty self explanatory so I think it's better to just start reading...
29.3K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
4.6K 129 6
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...