Through It All | Uchiha Madara

By Jewleya

Madara Uchiha Love Story :) ❝I think I like you.❞ There was a silence and he sighed, ❝You've cursed yourself... More

DISCLAIMER
(0) Mitsuko/Character Info
(1) Strange
(2) Raven Hair
(3) Problem
(4) His Name
(5) Moving
(6) Silent
(7) Konoha
(8) Warmth
(9) Caught
(10) Lonely
(11) Escape
(12) Madara POV
(13)Mentality
(14) Free
(15) Honesty
(16) Sunset
(17) Uchiha Compound
(18) A Kiss
(19) Amused
(20) Happiness
(21) Forever Closed
(22) Hold Me Close
(23) Announcement
(24) Seeing Him
(25) Meeting Him
(26) News Spreading
(27) Crying
(28) Flip
(29) Gone
(30) Where Am I?
(31) Zetsu
(32)Seeing Him
(33) Angry
(34) Closer
(35) Confession
(36) Possessive
(37) Obito
(38) Talk
(39) War Approaching
(40) Baby Sitter
(41) Wandering
(42) Rain
(43) Caught
(44) Susanoo
(45) Tobirama
(46) Alone Time
(47) Back
(48) Goodbye
(49) Lights Out

(50) Epilogue

1.7K 72 16
By Jewleya

Mitsuko POV

"Come back here, Haruki."

Haruki paid absolutely no attention to me as he continued to run around aimlessly.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I looked at the child's father.

"So you're not going to help me?" I asked staring at the raven-haired Uchiha.

Madara, who was reading a scroll looked up at me slowly with a smirk, "Our son's enjoying his life, why should I stop him?"

I looked back at the half-clothed Uchiha who was running around pointlessly. I hadn't finished dressing him yet. He was running around with no shirt on.

There was no way I was going to chase after him right now. I no longer had the strength, my huge belly was going to get in the way.

"Madara," I said pleading with him.

"Fine," his deep voice said giving in to me.

He put his scroll down for a second, "Haruki, stop running," his voice commanded a mixture of tender and stern.

The boy immediately stopped, debating for a second if he should keep running before deciding not to upon seeing his father's serious expression. He decided instead to run over in my direction and hug me around my waist. I put the shirt I was holding over his head as I nodded satisfied. He was finally clothed. I was thoroughly pleased.

Madara titled his head upon seeing me being hugged, a tint of jealousy showing in his eyes, "What? Don't I get a hug?" he asked Haruki.

Immediately, Haruki turned around and jumped on his father making the Uchiha smile profoundly. I looked at the two contently as my thoughts wandered.

It had been four years since Madara had won the war and now it was just me, Madara and our son Haruki living peacefully.

At first, I and Madara had lived alone in the huge wooden mansion he had made and life had been peaceful and quiet. Soon after I had gotten pregnant with our son Haruki and my life was turned upside down.

Pregnancy was so strange.

Never in my life had I been so shook and happy at the same time.

Thinking about it now, I didn't know why I had been so surprised when it had occurred. Me getting pregnant was going to happen sooner or later.

Now that we shared a son, I was happy that I had gotten pregnant.

Haruki is a bright boy who looks nothing like me. He has his quiet moments and he's much like his father, always reading and searching for knowledge. Other times, he runs around energetically and causes a ruckus. Madara claims that side comes from me but I have my doubts.

More than that, soon enough, he was going to have a younger sibling. I was pregnant again.

"Are you alright, Mitsuko?"

I was brought out of my thoughts upon hearing my name. I looked up to see Madara staring at me.

"Oh, I'm fine," I said.

"You zoned out there, didn't you?"

I nodded, "Just a bit."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Madara's head snapped to the left violently.

I stiffened, "I-Is something up?"

"No," he responded.

"You're lying."

"You can tell?" he said smirking at me.

He got up slowly lifting up Haruki who had been sitting on him.

"A package has arrived."

I tilted my head at him.

"A package?"

He placed his hand on my head patting it slowly, "I'm sure you'll love it."

He handed Haruki to me and I watched curiously as he began walking outside of the manor.

"We've never gotten a package before," a quiet voice said, it was Haruki.

I looked down at my son who was in my arms and staring at me with his wide black eyes.

I nodded, "You're right," I said patting his head.

I wondered what Madara was talking about.

Madara POV

I had sensed a large chakra appear a bit east of our house and I knew exactly what it was.

My package had arrived.

It was so nearby too.

I walked outside of the mansion, my eyes wandering to see them.

They were here, Mitsuko's family. I had transported them into the future with Mankegyo years ago and they had arrived much later than I thought they would.

Still, they were her now.

"Madara?"

I looked behind me to see Mitsuko.

"Oh? You came outside."

She nodded, "I got worried."

"Your family is here," I said with a smile.

She tilted her head confused before I pointed at them.

Her jaw dropped immediately as she looked at them with wide eyes. They also stared back at her.

There was a silence.

"Mitsuko is that you?!" her father said.

I watched as a bright smile spread on her face and I smiled in contentment.

Family.

She had given me a family; Mitsuko, Haruki, and the child that was growing in Mitsuko's stomach.

After all these years of feeling abandoned by my own, she had given me the one thing I truly missed and I loved her dearly for it.

On top of that, now, she could also be with her own family as well. Things were turning out exactly as I had foreseen it. I would be by her side forever, and she would be by mine.

My eyes stared down at her bulging stomach feeling tempted to touch it. I couldn't though. There were other people around, and they were approaching us very quickly.

"Oh my gosh, are you pregnant?"

I looked forward to see one of her sisters speaking.

Her father's jaw dropped.

"Oh, this," Mitsuko said rubbing her belly, "this isn't even half of it. I have a whole son," she looked up at me, "and a husband."

"A son?!" her father exclaimed.

"A husband," the taller sister said, her eyes landing on me.

She looked at me giggling, "I have a lot of explaining to do, don't I?"

I smiled before giving a single nod.

::

Mitsuko POV

Once my family had settled into the manor, we spent a lot of time establishing things. My two sisters were utterly fascinated by Haruki and he was more than happy to be around him. My father, on the other hand, had been silent the entire time, quietly smiling at the scenery of me being married, pregnant and having a kid. He also seemed to take a special liking to Madara despite him being an Uchiha.

Now, finally, night time had fallen and we were finally alone in our room. Everyone else was in their own designated rooms and I sat happily knowing that I could finally have some alone time with my husband.

We were currently laying in bed together, my head on his chest, his hand stroking my hair.

Suddenly, I was kissed.

I looked up at him with a slight blush before being showered with even more kisses.

He gave me one more kiss before pulling away and stroking my cheek.

"What's this?" I asked amused.

"You'll be sleeping now."

"I will?" I asked with a small smile.

He nodded, "Tomorrow's going to be a busy day, you'll be needing rest. Plus," he said his hand skimming my huge stomach with delight, "you have this to worry about."

I giggled. He was probably right. Now that my family was here life was going to get busier.

"Hey Madara."

"Hm."

I pulled at his long raven hair as memories filled my mind, "Thank you for everything," he said.

"You'll never tire of my hair, will you?"

"Never," I said making him chuckle.

He smiled a bit before planting a kiss on my forehead, "Mitsuko."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for everything," his deep voice said.

"You're welcome," I responded with a blush.

I gave my lover one last kiss before closing my eyes.

Looking back at it now, everything seemed so blurry. Our story had spanned for so long, our love never dying, and through it all, we had been together every step of the way.

And even right now, our story was still going.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Through It All | Uchiha Madara is now complete🎉🎉🎉

Bruh, this story took forever and a half to complete 0-0. Thank you to all the readers who took the time to read this story and those who left hilarious comments.

Anywho I'm done lol

Vote

Comment

Enjoy❤️❤️❤️

~Jewleya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.5K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
193 0 16
You've been best friends with Todoroki for as long as you can remember. You guys are finally going to college and you two decide to go to the same sc...
23.4K 542 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
48.2K 1.3K 18
You are my love, you changed my winter into spring hinata Hyuuga, but i choose the solitude and revenge, i never thought i'd fall in love with you, y...