The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑠𝑖𝑥

6.7K 258 166
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

***

Kingston sat in his room, wide awake as he thought about Luca. Didn't know what he was doing except he knew that it was eight in the morning. Wasn't sure if Luca was up, but hoped he would be.

It was a cloudy day and his day was free today - for once. Kind of wanted to just have a cool day with Luca.

Leaving his room, he went to Luca's door. Wanted to knock - except he wasn't sure if he would be waking him up. He didn't know why he was so nervous about doing such an action. Never was really one to care - except right now.

The more he thought about it he didn't even realize that Luca opened the door. Was looking up at him with a grin as Kingston was deep in thought.

"Good morning."

"Oh! Good morning!" Kingston exclaimed, Luca smiling at his reaction. "When did you wake up?"

"About...twenty minutes ago. Some of the people that work here brought me some things. Was able to brush my teeth and take a shower. It was really nice...they also brought me clothing."

Kingston nodded as he already knew about this. He had them do that for him and was thankful they did it so fast.

"You say thank you?"

"Of course I did! Why wouldn't I? What do you take me for, I was very thankful." Luca nodded proudly at that statement.

He never received such kindness from anyone and never would've believed it would the Head Alpha doing so. It made him happy to know that Alpha Kingston wasn't as bad as people made him out to be.

Always had a positive image of him and has yet to change.

"Okay, sorry. Just making sure. I came to check on you because I wanted to see if you were up. Wanted to ask if you would like to go on a walk with me?" Kingston asked, grinning as Luca's cheeks turned pink.

"A walk? I would love to."

"Great! Would you like to eat breakfast first? What would you like though? I can have them make eggs or oatmeal. Maybe some pancakes, waffles, muffins. Anything you want, they can make."

Luca nodded, not wanting to take advantage. Except he knew Kingston asked him and so it technically wasn't taking advantage.

"Umm...blueberry waffles please and - and sausage. Also some eggs...what about an omelette instead? Sorry...I got a little too excited there."

Kingston smirked, liking that Luca wasn't trying to hold back what he wanted.

"Right on it. You have amazing taste, I would be down to eat that type of breakfast."

"Really? I typically don't eat breakfast." Luca states, Kingston leaning against the doorframe and looking down at him flirtatiously.

He liked looking at Luca and seeing how flushed he got around him.

"Well this is a good start to having amazing breakfast from now on. So, I'll get ready and you do too. When we finish eating we can go for the walk, okay?"

"Okay." Luca nodded as he watched Kingston go to his room. Becoming happy so suddenly since he's never experienced such kindness.

Hopefully this never has to change, ever.

❤️

"You have very delicate features Luca." Kingston said, his eyes locked onto Luca's lips. Wondering why Luca wasn't giving in to him.

"Do I? Yeah...I have my mother's features - but then at the same time my dad's features are in my face somewhere. What do you think?" Luca asked seriously, noticing the way Kingston's eyes were hooded.

They looked at him with desire and he didn't know how to handle that.

"I think you're so...cute. You're lips are plump and pink, it's impossible to not want to kiss them."

"Is that what you want?" Luca asked again, but daringly. Kingston finding himself nodding at his words. "Well...stop complimenting me. It won't win my affections."

Luca pouted, walking a little faster and Kingston watched in shock. Others were beginning to stare and he smirked at the challenge. Jogging beside Luca he looked up at him and watched his hair fly into his eyes. A smile coming, causing Kingston to see his cuteness even more.

"It's highly evident that you are so cute-."

"Stop!" Luca whined, pushing Kingston away from him and making him laugh in response. "I'm not cute!"

"Yeah you are-."

"Stop!!!!" Luca cried, his cheeks turning pink as Kingston and him fought over that argument. Luca's cries more of embarrassment than anything else.

Kingston on the other hand liked making Luca flustered. Made him want to keep going. He'd cry for him to stop, but was blushing at the same time. He could sense he wasn't used to being called cute.

"Call me cute one more time!" Luca growled, Kingston snorting at his words.

"You have to admit, that was fucking cute! How do you not see it?" Kingston laughed and wrapped his arm around Luca's shoulder. Too busy laughing to not notice Luca trying to wrestle out his arms out of frustration. "You are soul that needs to be protected. I want to protect you, very much. Almost like you're...a tiny flower who had yet to grow to its full potential. I will protect you my little daisy. You remind me of a daisy who is slowly growing into a big flower - just needs the right person to protect it."

Kingston waved his hand up in the sky, pointing at the sun.

"I will be the sun who gives you nutrients. I'll be the water that helps you thrive. I want to be the gardener who is meticulous about the flowers. Come, look."

Kingston squatted in front of a bush of pink flowers, pointing down at the flower that was beginning to blossom. When he looked at Luca his eyes were glued onto the flower, a smile on his face.

"I want to protect this flower. It has yet to thrive because a bush stands in its way. With the proper care, it can grow to new lengths. What do you think Luca?"

Luca smiled largely at him as he ran his fingers over the petals of the tiny flower.

"How can a wolf like you protect a tiny flower like this?"

"I have my ways. If you have any suggestions..." Kingston looked straight into his eyes and grinned seductively. "Let me know."

Kingston smirked at Luca as he looked away from him with pink cheeks. Loving how expressive he was and couldn't hide what he was feeling.

There were people staring, but many thought he was about to find his Mate. Not knowing he already had one.

"Here's a suggestion." Luca dug his hands into the dirt, surprising Kingston as he pulled the plant from the ground. The roots attached still and looking in awe. "Let's take it to your house. Give it a vase, put it in front of a window with good sunlight, then water it everyday. I want you to give this flower a chance like you've given me a chance."

The both of them stared into one another's eyes, catching everyone's attention now. Some people even thought they were Mates just by the way they looked at one another.

Luca broke the eye contact first, biting his lip as Kingston kept looking at him with a look of desire. He was definitely attracted to Luca and would do anything to win his affections.

"Let us go back to my house. We can give the flower a vase and a good place for the sun to hit it." Kingston said with a smile, him and Luca leaving that spot. They didn't walk too far from the house so when they got there Kingston instantly got a vase.

Luca placing the flower with the soil along with the roots inside. When he went to wash his hands he saw Kingston place the vase at the head of a large window onlooking the back of the house.

"The flower is going to thrive greatly." Luca stated happily as he walked to the flower. "I am excited to see what it'll grow to."

"You could watch the process if you stayed here."

"I...I can't."

"I'm not going to judge you if you decide to stay here. I want you to stay - I think you are insatiable Luca. No one has made me feel so...nice and calm. You bring out the best in me - I just gave a flower a new home! I would've never done that if you weren't there."

Luca shook his head because he knew Kingston had a Mate. Didn't want to intrude on such a thing.

"You have a Mate." He finally says, Kingston shaking his head.

"No, I don't. My Mate rejected me and wants nothing to do with me. I...I don't have anybody. You say these facts and they are in fact true, but I want you-."

"You just met me. You don't know what you want."

"Don't ever say that I don't know what I want. If I didn't want you, you'd be out of my house. I wouldn't ever let an Omega or Beta walk into my house. Stop denying me - I want you too much."

Luca couldn't have this. He knew that Kingston's words were coming from a place of pain. His Mate denied him and it would make sense that he wants someone else to distract him from his pain.

"I don't want to be your distraction. Anyone else would love to have the opportunity that you just gave me. Except I can't take it knowing I am distracting you, nothing else growing."

"You're not a distraction. I swear-."

"Don't swear."

Kingston took a deep breath, trying not to shout his frustrations in Luca's face.

"There is something there. You don't know...if I was to be rejected fully and correctly by Danny, I feel like you'd be my second-chance Mate-."

"I'm leaving."

Luca began to try to leave until Kingston grabbed his arm. Holding him back from him walking away.

"Don't walk away from me like...my Mate did. I know what I'm saying is right, don't deny the statement."

"I must deny it! I can't believe this knowing you were hurt before. You will regret letting me into your life because of what I am-."

"It's because of what you are that I want you. Not because you're a Beta, because of your beautiful soul. I refuse to let that go."

Kingston nodded seriously as he wanted Luca to believe him. He saw something in Luca's eyes...more of uncertainty and fear.

"Second-chance Mates are rare..." Luca begins, closing his eyes as he stepped back slightly. "How...coincidental would it be that we are second-chance Mates. That's too rare!"

"No, obviously not. Please trust me on this one...I - I can show you." Kingston pulled Luca to a room full of multiple books. Going to the books his father collected on such things. Since his mother passed away giving birth to him, he always wanted a second-chance Mate.

Gave up and came to believe it was a hoax. Now he believed it was something since he met Luca.

"With second-chance Mates, they take away the pain from your first Mate rejecting you. It's...your Mate that you are given another chance with. The Luna blessing you with such a thing is amazing! Look at examples and articles."

Kingston went to a page of people's on words, reading one aloud.

"I have my Mate who wanted nothing to do with me. Felt like my world was spiraling out of control - until I met the current person I have in my life today. With him it felt right, too right. I still had my Mate, but then I had the man that was supposed to be my second-chance Mate. It is almost a disadvantage since there's your first Mate, but then the second-chance Mate feels like the better option."

Kingston showed Luca the book and he refused to look at it.

"You like...me, not for the right reasons. Just because you feel something now doesn't mean we are second-chance Mates."

"Look at this, if I can kiss you and there's some spark or not retrieving back - you're my second-chance Mate."

Luca shook his head, becoming more and more aggravated.

"You are so...stop doing this to me! This isn't fair!"

"I'm not doing anything. Look at the facts-!"

"Those facts are ancient... I...I like you Kingston. I have for a very long time and it's not fair that you're doing this to me-."

"I'm not doing anything. I have no attraction towards anyone else. All I can think about is you."

Luca felt his heart tighten and became annoyed by his words. Didn't appreciate that he was saying such a thing to him.

"As Mates, you should be able to smell their pheromones. I can't smell yours and you can't smell mine, that's why this is so normal."

"Maybe I can smell yours, I just know how to control myself."

"No...that's not it."

Kingston inhaled with frustration, shaking his head at Luca.

"You are so positive that my feelings are derived from a hurt place. You don't even know."

"They are though, that's the thing-."

"Stop assuming such things about me! You don't even know!"

"That's the thing, I do."

The both of them just looked at one another, Kingston boiling with anger at this point. Didn't understand why Luca was so adamant that his feelings are coming from his "delicate state". He truly believed Luca was his second-chance Mate.

"I know what I feel."

"I know what I feel. I like you for you-."

"I like you for you too! No 'delicate state' shit. Stop undermining my feelings."

Luca liked Kingston too much for his feelings to only be halfway. He was afraid they weren't sincere...

"I like you Luca...you're different from everybody else. My Mate avoids me and you're the only one who can calm me down. Make me feel...happy. Don't ruin this for us both."

Luca shook his head and poked at his chest.

"You don't ruin this for us both. I like you more than you could ever possibly like me."

"Want to bet that?"

The both of them stared into one another's eyes  again and Kingston moved his eyes to Luca's lips. Luca wanting to calm down because he found himself beginning to smell something desirable.

Kingston found himself beginning to claim Luca and his pheromones began to fill the room. He knew that it was only to people you actually mate with that you spread your pheromones upon them. When it came to Luca he didn't care - even though he did so without his consent.

"What are you doing to me?" Luca asked breathlessly as Kingston stepped towards him. His eyes suddenly becoming watery and Kingston stopped his pheromones instantly.

"I'm...I'm sorry..."

"I'm leaving, all the Alphas are the same - you are not any different." Luca whimpered, Kingston instantly feeling his heart shatter.

"Luca-."

Luca instantly ran away from him as he got out the house, wanting to get away from Kingston instantly. He liked him too much and didn't want his feelings to be controlled by pheromones.

Just wanted to get away from him for a little bit. He did feel slightly bad because Kingston wasn't like the other Alphas. Wish he didn't say that and probably would apologize.

"Luca I am sorry..."

Luca looks over his shoulder at Kingston who looked really upset. He could see how apologetic he wanted to be and wasn't against it. Felt bad about all of this and their confrontation.

"For?"

"Using my pheromones on you. I just found myself using them on you and when I did I didn't even bother stopping... I shouldn't have done so without your permission. Just sick of always ruining the relationships I could possibly have. Lost my Mate and now will lose you-."

"You aren't going to lose me. I shouldn't have even said that statement earlier. You aren't like all the other Alphas...I was just upset. Didn't want my attraction controlled by pheromones...if you get that just a little bit."

Kingston nodded, wanting to understand where he was coming from. When he met Danny his pheromones were sex-inducing. He knew that was their purpose and felt bad now that he was trying to do so.

"Yeah...I kind of get it?"

Luca snickered quietly, grinning at him.

"Do you?"

"No...not really. I mean, there's the pheromones you are met with by Omegas and Alphas. Betas don't have...pheromones as strong as the two I listed before." Kingston explained even though Luca knew this.

He knew his pheromones were weak. They didn't effect anybody and he knew they only effected his Mate - if he was to ever find one.

"My pheromones are weak... If I'm truly your second-chance Mate, it'll trigger yours when I release mine." Luca stated, Kingston knowing that was true.

"Okay...come with me."

The both of them went to his room, sitting on his bed as Luca started to become embarrassed. He's never released his pheromones before, but could guess that they were weak.

Didn't want to tell Kingston that he didn't know how. Except Kingston began to notice and he chuckled.

"Just breathe in, and when you feel yourself be in the middle of your chest...release what you're holding."

Luca did exactly what he said, trying his best to do so. Except he was clearly having a hard time and Kingston found it to be cute.

Because it was evident he was trying to release his pheromones, but couldn't do so.

"You look really cute right now, struggling to use your pheromones." Kingston teased as Luca's face become pink.

"I'm trying!" Luca whined, still trying to do and Kingston wondered if he could at all.

He began to wonder if Luca was some of the few who couldn't produce pheromones. When people couldn't produce pheromones, they couldn't produce children - with most cases.

Knowing what he knows, he leaned towards Luca and cradled his face. He wondered if he would have to do this the traditional way because it was obvious Luca couldn't do it himself.

"Look, look at me."

The both of them looking into one another's eyes, Kingston let his finger go behind his neck. Resting it above his spine and could already tell that if this didn't work - Luca would be paralyzed.

"I can find out if you're my second-chance Mate by doing this, do you trust me?" Kingston asked as Luca practically shook with nerves.

Except he oddly enough trusted him and grinned with trembling lips.

"Yes...I trust you."

Instantly Kingston pierced the back of Luca's neck, hearing him cry out in pain as he kept his claw in place. Luca watched Kingston inhale sharply as he didn't realize he was releasing pheromones.

Kingston ripped his claw out the back of his neck and scooted back as the whole room became consumed with Luca's scent. Suddenly felt the same feeling from when he was with Danny - the whole room becoming hard to breathe in.

Found his own pheromones beginning to release and Luca started to try and get away. Falling to the ground as the scent was too unbearable that they both were emitting.

"Please...please let me get away." Luca moaned, knowing that he couldn't get away from Kingston. The pheromones grew stronger by the minute and Kingston couldn't control himself anymore as he rushed towards Luca.

Grabbing Luca's arm and yanked him back towards him as he was slammed on the bed. The both of them looking into one another's eyes as Luca was starting to become aroused. Except he saw the fear mixed with pleasure and all of that arousal

"I won't do something you're not comfortable with." Kingston said forcefully, pulling away from Luca as he stepped back. "I will go for a run. I'll let you calm down here."

Kingston turned away, jogging off as he tried his best not to run back and have sex with Luca. That's all he wanted to do. He could feel the desire that he felt towards Danny going to Luca.

It made him happy to know he could move on like Danny has. He began to think that it was his chance to move on... Except at the same time he couldn't.

Didn't know what to do at this point. Felt conflicted and still felt love for Danny - that would never cease.

Except he felt like he had to let go...but couldn't and wouldn't.

🤔

How do you feel about them being second-chance Mates?

I am happy about them both, just you wait until you see Danny and Luca clash.

I know I'm excited for that...

Until then...

Luv ya!!!🥰❤️😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.5K 96
Luke is back and the family is set to grow again. With kids in school and a toddler running around how was he going to balance it all. Then trouble c...
4.8K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
924 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
99.2K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...