šŸ…šŸ…„šŸ„¼šŸ„¾šŸ…šŸ…‚ - š—¢š—»š—“š—”š—¶š—²š—¹

By meowkhai

When a rumors about CEO Kang Daniel dating with someone spread around the world, and his boyfriend ong Seongw... More

šŸŒ¹
šŸŒø
šŸ’®
šŸµ
šŸŒŗ
šŸ’
šŸ€
šŸŒ“
šŸŒ²
šŸ‚
šŸƒ
šŸ
šŸ„€
šŸ˜€
šŸŽ„
šŸŒæ

šŸŒ»

571 30 2
By meowkhai

Daniel POV

"fuck he just seen my massages." I curse out and sigh heavily.

I read one more time our conversation and become numb when reading that 'breakup' part. I also don't have any idea why he has to say a thing like that. I mean thinking like that. He knows that these few years when we become Wannaone I will never ever look at anyone else than him, but now when we're not together and busy with our schedule, these things happen.

But, it's my fault too.

Cause dating with Jihyo.

But that's just our plans tho, and we didn't know that these rumors spread really fast.

Fucking dispatch.

" I swear to God that...."

' Fancyyyy ~ Youuu... Uuuuuu~ '

*phone ringing*

" I swear to God that I need to change this caller ringtone," I said while picking up the calls.

" Hello," I answer while resting my back on the sofa.

" Hey Daniel, you already know about the rumors?"

" Yeah, my boyfriend told me that," I answer and sigh again. It was Jihyo calling me.

" So how now? Should we answer them?"

" I think we should. Just follow the plans and confirm it to all of them."

" Okay then, but sorry to hear that. You know you can telling me everything right?"

" I'm fine, but thank you. But now let's confirm everything and tell them the truth okay."

" Okay, bye."

Call Ended

I took the phone away from me and put it on the coffee table in front of me. And then I laid down my back again and closed my eyes. Tried to calm down and think about what to do next.

I didn't expect that this rumors spreading out really fast. But now, all of this already happened and Seongwoo didn't even reply to my massages.

*sigh*

" I should go out and solve this problem now."

I said to my self and get up from my position. I took my phone and car key, walk towards the door and exit my house.

*Breaking news! Konnect Entertainment and JYP Entertainment Confirm that Kang Daniel And Park Jihyo Confirmed to be dating!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.5K 38
Kang Daniel x Ong Seongwoo fanfiction 20-years-old Kang Daniel is an actor in a theater when suddenly he met another bright boy, Ong Seongwoo. It...
83 7 1
In this universe, Daniel met Seongwu. They fell in love, and then they part.
269K 10.6K 54
ā They can't know about our relationship, Daniel. āž In which the Princess and the Prince can't be together but they broke the rules. They're not allo...
747K 42.4K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...