The Detective Princess (Yusuk...

By ElRottoSoldato

The wind blew in my face as I rubbed my hands together to heat them up. My scarf doing little to no help but... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Tagged
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hope and Despair: An Ironic Duo
A Demon full of Hope
A Lovely Night
Chapter 13
Release
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
:3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
lmfao sorry

Chapter 7

1.5K 55 13
By ElRottoSoldato

"When are you free then?" Ryuji broke the silence as you rubbed your hands nervously.

"I can clear up my schedule at any time. All I need is a DNA sample of you and mine as well. I'll send it to the labs as soon as possible." You replied. He stood up from his seat and threw his can of soda in the trash.

"What should we do if it comes out positive? Act like we're some kinda happy family now?" He mumbled. "I don't know how my mom will take this."

"If your mother is uncomfortable meeting me, I understand. If you don't want anything to do with this, I respect your wishes. I don't want you two to be stressing out about this. I know that we're related to our fath-"

"You're nothing like him, though. That's the thing. Maybe my mom will take a chance, but who knows?" He said, walking up to you with his hands in his pockets. "We'll have to make this work. You and I are goin' to show that bastard that we're the best god-damn children in Japan!" 

He pumped his fist enthusiastically, making you smile and mimic his gesture. It wasn't as passionate as Ryuji's though. Gesticulating your feelings wasn't something you were fond of doing. You favored showing them by words.

"C' mon! Show some more emotion to it!" He bumped your fist against him with his brute force. He had that roguish grin that would alarm the teachers.

"A-Alright," You muttered and scratched the back of your neck. "So it's decided. If the tests come out positive, we wi-"

"I'll be protectin' you from the shadows until I see you getting stronger. Shit's going to be great when we work together!" He said. "That also means I get to talk shit about Akechi, too! Not that I already did."

He defended himself immediately while you giggled at him. Maybe having him as a brother wasn't going to be a pain. Things might get exciting in this case.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Minou! Attack the shadow!" Joker ordered you. You nodded in understanding and held your hands out to reveal the sharp, silver knives between your fingers before charging at the shadow. You leaped from their attacks and plunged your claws deep in their necks. It wasn't enough, but it took a significant amount of damage. 

"Finish it, Skull!" Skull raised his blunt weapon and slammed it against the shadow's head, killing it right away.

"Hell yeah! Let's fight some more shadows, Joker!" Skull put his arm around your shoulder as you walked back to the car (A.K.A Morgana).

"You two sure do make a good duo," Joker noted and got in the driver's seat. "I'll keep that in mind."

"I got to admit, this is thrilling..." You said, polishing your claws and fixed your mask. 

It was a musketeer mask that covered the upper half of your face. Your costume had a trenchcoat that reached down to your hips with a pair of tight leggings. Around your waist was a checkered bandana that covered the back of your knees.

"You don't seem to depend on your persona during battles... That's extraordinary, seeing how shadows can diversify in abilities," Fox murmured with his fingers on his chin in consideration. He studied your outfit for the ninth time today as if he were trying to remember every feature of your gear.

"Yo, Shakespeare," Skull jumped in between you and Fox, despite him continually trying to avoid Fox's weird moments. "stop eyein' my sister. Shit's weird as hell..."

You could hear Joker cough to hide the apparent laugh while Ann covered her mouth to keep her chuckle quiet.

"I'm not eyeing her. I am just seeing her outfit. How does her outfit display her rebellious manner? Does it mirror the informality of a feline? How she prefers dealing with the perils of the outside rather than the sanctuary of the inside? Would she rush out for trouble and mayhem just for enjoyment?"

'Didn't you give me this codename?'

You sweatdropped at his theories. Your codename meant feline in French. It was Yusuke's idea as Morgana felt offended when Ryuji and Akira wanted your codename to be 'cat.' You were just as offended as Morgana. Being called a cat in Mementos didn't sound cool. It seemed dull and straightforward. 

"No, Yusuke, I believe it shows my idea of justice. It's like... It's like saying that I have an impartial aspect of justice. That's why I like the Phantom Thieves. You guys rescued people's lives when not even the police could. You're seen as culprits who should be stopped. I see you guys as a new image of faith. You showed students that the adults who are being worshiped have a dark side to them. That Japan will one day depend on them as adults." You remarked truthfully, sensing everybody's eyes on you. You slowly grew comfortable with people's stares at you ever since the interview with Goro. It doesn't make you panic as much as it did before.

"I-I spoke too much, did I?" You fell silent. You murdered people. You didn't care if they had a family or not. It was a mission you could have easily refused, but you did it till the point of no return. Even if you wanted to change, your sins would never be overlooked. It will torment you till the end of your days, which you wished was in the late future.

"No, I full-heartedly agree with you," Yusuke said, noticing how quiet everybody was. They weren't in shock but flattered that someone like you even saw them as an image of faith. Hell, they just wanted to put an end to Kamoshida's reign, and it continued to Madarame. Then Makoto came along and made them want to continue. Not out of spite but of realization that the teens and children of Japan needed them. They required the Phantom Thieves to help them blossom into a selfless, mature adult. Adults that will soon grow to develop Japan in the future. "Your words seem to have taken a toll on the others just like me. We will prove to you that we as Phantom Thieves will change the corruptedness of those who Japan depends on. And I hope that you will take part and witness the beauty of society."

"Uhh, yeah, what he said," Ryuji said, his cheeks blushing. "You sure do know how to hit someone in the soft spot, huh?"

You chuckled under your breath and scratched your cheek.

"Yes, I don't usually talk to people because they say it always makes them think."

"Run for Prime Minister," Akira said. You knew he was joking, but his emotionless voice sometimes made it look like he was serious. "Then you can make me the secretary."

"Why not Deputy Minister?" You frowned. "Isn't that better than being a secretary?"

"Too much work."

"Figures."

He stopped the car when he spotted a shadow lurking in the depths of Mementos.

"Panther, Fox, and Mona are coming with me. You and Skull can rest for the next battle."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What a day..." You groaned. There were bruises all over your body from the battles. Ryuji walked you home when he saw you limping from your injuries. People at the mall were giving you strange looks when he had his arm around your shoulders to keep you from falling. 

There might have been a couple of fans taking videos, but it couldn't be enough evidence to show any scandalous acts.

You wore one of Goro's t-shirts, which fell to your knees and laid on the bed with your laptop. 

"Y/N? I thought you would be out with your friends," Goro tilted his head as he threw his coat on the bed and undid his tie.

"Change of plans. I'm tired," You moaned and fell back on the bed and hugged the pillow tightly. "Goro lay down with me."

He looked back at you as if he were about to tease you. Maybe tease you for your laziness.

He held up his index finger to signal you to wait a moment before walking to the closet and folded his clothes neatly in a pile. A couple of moments later, he laid on the bed with a sigh of relaxation and wrapped his arms around your waist. You hummed in pleasure and turned to bury your face deep in his chest. 

"What did you do to make you so tired?"

"I was up all day trying to do something the principal assigned me to do," You lied. "I didn't have any time to relax until now. How about you?"

He grumbled about how Sae always underrated him for his detective skills because of his age and charm. She ever tried to be the best at everything just like her sister, Makoto. That's why people always trusted her with their cases rather than you two.

"Maybe a cuddle will help?" You suggested, noticing how tense his shoulders were.

He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your shoulders. You took it as a yes and enveloped your arms around his neck to pull him closer to your body. You could hear his heart practically about to burst.

"Now, go to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll have a busy day ahead of us," You muttered on his neck and felt your eyes drooping. "Goodnight, Goro."

"Night..." He yawned and reclined his head on the pillows before placing a simple peck on your face once more. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 388 69
F!Reader x Goro Akechi. You have had visions and dreams of future events ever since high school started. They have progressively gotten worse, and by...
200 7 1
"F-FUTABA!" His angered glare shifted to wide-eyed terror in an instant. He wanted desperately to say something, anything, that could excuse the scen...
2K 67 35
Or: P5R FeMC romances Akechi and suffers the consequences. *** In a world where your choices shape destinies, an alternate path unfolds ... What if y...
108K 950 57
I loved Persona 5 so much I decided to write some one shots for it. I wrote everything from romance, friendship, multi parters and even holiday & bir...