Thanos' daughter

Por PeacocksandPoppies

When Nevelia was taken she was only 3 she was trained to be stronger than both Nebula and Gamora which she wa... Mais

The universe is going to be destroyed
Cast
The beginning of the end
A snap to end lives
What now?
Fish out of water
Visions
Check point
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's note
New book update!!!
Announcement
Update!

Chapter Eighteen

245 7 0
Por PeacocksandPoppies

Nevelia's POV

"Who is here to see me?" I ask

"Her name is Carol, Carol Danvers. Said you used to know her." Tony replies

"Oh yeah, Carol."

Thanos made me fight her, I won but she didn't die. I hope she doesn't want revenge or think I am still on Thanos' side. 

I nod and start walking down to the meeting room, she is there with her blonde shoulder length hair and uniform that used to symbolize her Kree allegiance.

"Nevelia." She says acknowledging my presence 

"Danvers." I say looking at her

She is much taller than me so I have to look up at her.

"Let's go to the meeting room, shall we?" She asks I nod

We walk slowly to the meeting room and sit on opposite sides, but then she gets up to stand next to the projector.

"So why are you here Danvers?" I ask

"There are survivors from your planet Elstaren, they are functioning there. But they need a leader, they are falling apart and they will fall apart more if you don't lead them."

"Why me?"

"You are the last surviving member of the royal court, you need to be their queen."

"I am barely sixteen and you expect me to rule an entire planet?"

"Yes, you see they are trying to lead each other but nothing is working. They need a ruler, they need order."

"And you are saying I will be Queen there?"

"Yes, you will need a King but yes, you will be Queen."

"I decline your offer."

"You can't. They will die without you."

"I want to stay here, I need to stay here. Get a better reputation, a better view of myself. When I do that I will go back."

"You have five years maximum here than you must return. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand."

"In the meantime I will have them elect people to be a part of the royal court and I will keep a close eye on them."

"Thank you Carol."

"It's ok. They needed help and that is my job, to help."

"Still you didn't need to come out and find me."

"You mean I could have done a half-ass job and still have them die?" She asks

I give a shrug, I stand up and walk over to give her a hug. She hugs me then steps back.

"I need to be getting back now, take care. I will check up on your progress once a month and update you on the progress of your planet."

"Sounds perfect. Goodbye Carol."

"Goodbye Nevelia."

She smiles at me and walks out to fly off. I have to be Queen of a planet when I am 21 and find a King at the same time, could I do that? Could I bring myself to rule, or could I just stay here as an Avenger.

No I have people who need me, people to protect. I need to save them too, just like I will save the rest of the world.

I walk to the terrace overlooking the dense forest and the beautiful city beyond. Everyone there has a story, a reason for what they are doing, a motivation that gets them out of bed, do I have that?

I get lost in the flashing lights and beautiful colors until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Mind if I stand with you?" Its Bucky

"I guess." I shrug my shoulder

He stands next to me, slightly hiding his metal arm. He seems to be ashamed of it.

"So what has you lost in thought?" He asks me

"I have five years left on this planet before I have to go back to rule my planet."

"That must be a hard decision."

"I have already made my mind up, I have to, they will die without me and I can't let that happen. But I don't know if when the time comes I will be ready to leave."

"I think you will know, I mean it's easy to decide. Would you rather stay here, start a new life or would you take your place on the throne to rule people who need a leader?"

"I thought they were all dead, thought the weight of ruling was lifted off my shoulders, then I find I have to rule, I don't know if I should spend my years learning to be a leader or experiencing new things?"

"Are you scared you would be a bad leader?"

"Hell yeah, I would have to lead a civilization, an army, a whole planet and I will be younger than some of the people there, the people who are experienced."

"If you become an Avenger you would have to lead a team."

"I know that, but it is different."

"Well you learn the skills and I'm sure skills are transferable."

"I know that, but I betrayed my planet when I left with Thanos, when I didn't check for survivors. I didn't even say goodbye to my family before I left for the hills, I never even said that I loved them before they died." Tears start to slide down my cheeks

"Hey, they knew that you loved them, they knew that you would have done anything to keep them alive. You can't blame yourself you were only three."

"No I can blame myself, I knew how to do everything but be loyal, yeah I was only three but I should have known better."

"Nevelia listen to me, don't ever doubt anything about you, don't doubt your abilities." He says staring into my eyes "You are the most powerful female in the galaxy, you are the most powerful person full stop. You did what you did then, you can't change it, you can only change your future, and for gods sake make it perfect, because that is what you deserve."

I nod at him wiping away my tears and letting the advice soak in.

"Thank you Bucky, I truly mean it." I smile at him then look back to the city

"It's ok Nevelia, never be afraid to ask for help or for advice."

I nod still looking at the bustling city and its beautiful lights.

"Do you want to go get ice cream?" I ask him

He looks at me then chuckles "I would love ice cream."

We walk through the base to the door and find a cheap car that won't draw attention. He is wearing a jacket to hide his arm, I look at it carefully studying it.

"Take off the jacket." I tell him

"What? Why? No I can't, people will see my arm."

I look to him and pull up the sleeve, I place a hand delicately and make it look as though flesh is there. My eyes glow a soft pastel red and the red streaks in my hair become more prominent. He looks at me with delight and takes jacket off examining the arm with glee.

He hugs me tight, but it doesn't hurt like it would with his metal arm.

Bucky's POV

My arm, it's my actual arm again. It's not the killing machine it used to be it's my arm again. The arm I used to go dancing with, the arm I would use get ice cream with Steve, the arm I used to do school work, the arm from my past life.

I smile giddily at Nevelia, she gives a weak smile.

"I won't be able to do it for long you know, I am already powering other things, I can only do it for the trip to the ice cream parlor." She gets in the car

I slide next in next to her.

Her leg brace is around her knee and lower leg it has many slits to help her maneuver easily, she sees I am looking at it and gives me a look before looking out the window.

"It will get better you know, you can already walk so you just need to wait." I say to her

"Maybe." She gives me a sad smile "The scans show it's getting worse, I just hope it is getting worse before it gets better, it needs to get better."

Thank you guys for 166 reads!

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment!

Lulah

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.2K 508 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
12.5K 989 40
The unthinkable has happened. The Avengers lost. Thanos used the Infinity Stones to bring the balance he felt was needed to the universe, resulting i...
167K 3.5K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...
30.1K 713 18
Nick Fury, can be a little dim. All he wanted was to text Steve, the most trustworthy Avenger, to get all the Avengers in a meeting. But no. He happ...