Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

By QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twelve

524 28 2
By QueenTimberlake

*Justin's POV*

When I got home from the park with Janice, all four of my parents lectured me hard.

"What if someone would've taken pictures of you? What if they would have taken the pictures to a magazine?" My Dad asked me.

"What if you would have drove yourself home? You could've killed someone if you did! You could've killed yourself!" My Mom exclaimed. 

"But it didn't happen, now did it? Everything is fine." I stood up from the couch, but Paul shoved me back down on it.

"Everything isn't fine." Paul glared at me. "You're starting up your old ways again." He stepped back.

"One time. That's it! I messed up one time. It's not going to happen again."I sighed.

"And now you're paying for it." Dad Said.

"You will not leave this house for two weeks." Mom told me. Is she serious?

"I'm twenty one, you can't do that." I laughed at their stupidity.

"Oh but I can. I can cut you off, Justin." Mom smiled at me. I immediately stopped laughing. Shit, I forgot about that. "That's what I thought." She smirked at me.

"Go to your room." Dad ordered me. I silently looked at them. "Did you not hear me?" Dad asked me.

"Oh I heard you," I stood up, "Loud and clear Dad. Loud and clear." I walked out of the living room.

"Watch the attitude! Act like you're twenty one, not sixteen." He called after me. I quickly walked back into the living room.

"Then treat me like I'm twenty one! Don't send me up to my room or tell me I can't leave the house for two weeks! I'm fucking twenty one, I can do what I want." I Shouted at them.

"Watch your language." Dad glared at me.

"Oh for the love of God shut up! Nobody wants you here! I sure as hell don't!" I yelled at him.

"I'm trying to help you, Justin!" He yelled back at me.

"You're only here because you want to make sure I keep my shit together and get back into the business. You're just here because if I stop making music, there's no more money." I glared at him.

"That's not true." He shook his head.

"Yes it is! You've only came around for my money." I scoffed at me.

"I'm here because I'm trying to make sure you become a good man!" He screamed at me. "You will not go down the same path like I did." He yelled.

"I'm not you, Dad! I will never ever be you! I don't want to ever be you!" I yelled at him.

"Both of you stop!" Mom yelled louder than us.

"I'm done." I shook my head and walked out of the room.

"Justin where are you going?" Mom asked me.

"I don't fucking know." I grabbed my car keys.

"Justin Randall Timberlake." Mom gasped. Shit, I did not just cuss at my Mom. Shit shit shit! I slowly turned around and saw how pissed she looked.

"Mom, I'm-" I began.

"Don't you dare say another word." She interrupted me. "I don't know who you are becoming, but I don't like it at all. You better take another look in the mirror because you are becoming something else entirely. Someone I don't want as my son." She then walked away. I stood still, now knowing what to do. I can't believe I cussed at my Mom.

"Just go, Justin." Paul sighed. "Come back later when everything is cooled down." He added before walking away. I hurried out of the house and slammed the door behind me. I walked out to my car and got in.

Where should I go?

I could go to Janice's, but I've already burdened her with enough of my problems. For example, my drunk self.

I could go to Trace's. I haven't talked to him since the first night I got to Memphis.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on his contact.

"What's up Tennman?" He answered.

"Nothin much man, you home?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Come on over, JT!" He cheered.

"Is it just you there?" I kind of want it to be just us.

"Yeah, why?" He asked me.

"I was gonna pick up some coffees. Just wanted to see how many to get." I lied. Great, now I have to buy coffee.

"It'll be just us two. Johanna is at work till later tonight." He told me.

"Okay. I'll be there soon." We then said our goodbyes and hung up.

I of course stopped at Starbucks and bought us coffees. Then I drove to Trace and Johanna's house. I carried the coffees to the door and lightly knocked on it with my elbow. 

"Open up! I got the coffee!"I hollered. The door opened and there stood Trace.

"Hey! Come on in!" He smiled at me. I walked in and he shut the door. "Thanks for the coffee." He thanked me when I handed his to him.

"No problem." I nodded. We then walked into the living room and sat down.

"So whatcha been up to?" He asked me.

"I've been hanging out with the mayor's daughter lately." I answered.

"How old is she?" He sat his coffee on the coffee table in front of us.

"Seventeen." I answered before taking a drink of my own coffee.

"Wow Justin, I didn't think you went for that young of girls." He smirked at me.

"Woah, no man." I shook my head. 

"Don't lie, Justin." He laughed.

"I'm not! We're just friends!" I said to him.

"Yeah, just friends." He scoffed at me. "Hey you guys could be friends with benefits if you wanted to!"He smiled.

"Oh my God, stop! She's minor!" I exclaimed.

"Fine." He sighed. "Friends with benefits without the sex." He grinned.

"Stop." I groaned.

"Alright." He laughed at me. 

"What about you? What have you been doing?" I asked him.

"Work, of course." He answered. "How's your parents?" He asked me.

"Uh at the moment, I don't really know." I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand.

"Justin, what did you do?" He sighed. I then explained everything that happened. The whole getting drunk thing,why I got drunk, Janice bringing me home, telling Janice about Britney, and then arguing with my parents. 

"So yeah." I finished.

"Wow." He said.

"Yeah, I know."I sighed.

"You really messed up." He told me.

"I know, I know." I nodded.

"So what are you going to do to fix it?" He asked me.

"I don't know, man." I shook my head.

"You should just apolgize to them." He suggested.

"I will, but they're treating me like I'm sixteen again." I frowned.

"Well the decisions you've made don't help you." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Justin, you were basically an alcoholic back in LA." He said.

"I wasn't an alcoholic." I shook my head.

"Yes you were, Justin." He disagreed with me.

"Trace." I sighed.

"No, Justin. You were an alcoholic. You need to realize what you once were." He told me. "You shouldn't have gone out and gotten drunk last night. Yes, your parents shouldn't have basically harassed you about you and Janice, but that doesn't mean you should go out and drink. You need another way of dealing with stuff." He sighed.

"I know, Trace." I took a drink of my coffee.

"I know a way you can deal with stuff." Trace smiled at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Basketball!" He stood up from the couch. "Whenever you feel like you need or want a drink, just play basketball!" He smiles.

"I think this might just be the best idea you've had." I smiled and stood up. "You wanna go play?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah, let's go." He cheered. We quickly finished what was left of our coffees, Trace grabbed his basketball and then we went outside to play.

It feels good to hang out with just him. It's been awhile.

A/N

HEEEEY KIDSSS

How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty good. I stayed home from school today, I'm sick. Don't worry I don't have Ebola. But I swear everyone has a heart attack when I'm not at school. Like calm yourselves.

But anywho, Justin needs to figure his shit out with his parents.

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.
7.7K 169 31
this is my second story but my first Justin bieber story. even though Justin has hit a rough patch in his life and people won't leave him alone abo...
472 65 32
Kim Taehyung with such a dark history, and current misery, his life turns upside down and a door changes it for the better. Although there are many u...
4.5K 71 19
***Sequel to All I Ask.**** In the 8 years that have passed, how have Justin and Cassandra changed? Can the relationship still thrive through the mos...