The Singing Boy [Future Updat...

By Reactier

Tom was a shy teenager. He was so quiet that no one really noticed him, except the bullies of course. Tom had... More

Prologue
Sign Up
The Talent Show
Angel Of The School
Mall Time
It's a Date!
Clothing
Rain Dance
Invintation
๐Ÿ‘พVideo Game๐Ÿ‘พ
Party
Punishment
Hiding
F*ck The System
a Few Too Many Drinks
What Happened?
Moving in
The End of a Good Day
Graduation
ASDF Land
โค๏ธVote๐Ÿ’™
The Duet
๐Ÿ‘นIt's 5 AM and I haven't slept๐Ÿ‘บ
Acceptance Letter
Julian Jameson Jones
Concert
Singer
โค๏ธTord Drawingโค๏ธ
Goodbye
Alcoholic
Home
The Talk
We Will Miss You
So it's not The End?
The World is Ours
Royal Castle

Confession

2.2K 95 121
By Reactier

Tom Pov:

I look down at my paper to see it scattered with Tord drawings then look at my other papers to see they're all full of Tord too...

I swear to Jehovah I'm not obsessed... I just seem to draw him when I'm in deep thought and by the fact that all of these papers are filled with Tord, it proves I'm REALLY deep in thought.

I slam my head on my desk and groan loudly from the frustration of no creativity and lack of things to do, I also groan from the fact I slammed my head against my desk, yeah that hurt.

"Honey! I made dinner!" Mom yells from downstairs and I get up from my desk chair with a sigh. "We have a guest too so get out of your pjs and put something nice on!"

A guest? I never heard about this...

I take my pjs off and quickly put on a hoodie and some sweatpants. I would've been told before if it was the Queen of England visiting so I think they'd be fine with me in some simple clothes and not a suit and tie.

I open my door and slowly walk down the stairs. When I see Tord sitting at the dining table I screech and go to run up the stairs again but Dad grabs my hood from out of nowhere and pulls me back down the stairs.

"No wait wait wait! I'm not hungry anymore! Let me go to my room! Please Dad!" I beg my Dad as he drags me across the floor and to the dining table. "I'll clean your car! I'll do the dishes! I'll-I'll even give the neighbors dog a bath! Just PLEASE let me go back to my room!"

"Tom this is your friend that came here tonight to see you because he was worried about you, so you will eat dinner with him here and you will talk to him," Dad says to me.

Dad lifts me up by my hood and places me on a dining chair across from Tords. I quickly hide my hickeys by putting my hood up and looking down at my plate of food, I do this from embarrassment... I'd only let my parents and Edd see my hickeys...

Mom and Dad sit down at the other two seats that face each other and Mom says to me, "Tom your friends already know about the hickeys, you don't have to hide them..."

"It's more complicated than that..." I mumble and blush slightly.

Tord Pov:

I look down at my food from slight disappointment that Tom hasn't forgiven me. I mean.. Why would he have forgave me? I didn't do anything to solve it yet... I guess I just still feel really bad.

I look up at Tom to see him staying in a position that completely hides the hickeys. I don't know why... but I really want to see them...

I had a girlfriend once, but it was when I was too young to have one. Back in Norway when I was ten there was a girl in my school that I liked and apparently she liked me back, so we dated until the beginning of 6th grade.

She was my first kiss, but I never gave her a hickey... So Tom is the first person I've ever given a hickey to, but if we're focusing on Toms gender, then he's my first kiss with a boy...

I.. I guess I just kind of want to see my first hickeys... They're probably really visible on his.. beautiful.. light skin...

"So how popular is Tom at school anyway Tord?" Lily asks me with a smile which snaps me out of my thinking.

"Well ever since Tom performed in the Talent Show he became like a celebrity in our school... He really sounded like a angel on stage... Everyone really loved him... E-Especially me..." I say, looking down with a soft smile and blush coating my cheeks while remembering the performance that made me fall in love. "He... He was really amazing..."

Tom looks up at me just a little bit and I can see his face under the hood, he has a dark red blush on his cheeks and a shy expression on his face.

Toms Dad gives me a face that worries me, he looks like he's suspicious of me... While on the other hand, Lily gives me a smile, completely oblivious to Toms Dads staring.

After about an hour of chatting and eating Lily says, "Well dinner is over now, so you're both home free." Lily starts collecting the plates.

Tom gets up to bolt up the stairs but before he can I ask Lily, "I was wondering if it'd be okay if I go with Tom to his room to talk to him about something private? It won't take long and I swear I'll leave immediately after." Tom gives me a somewhat glare.

"Of cour-"

"ten minutes," Toms Dad says to me, interrupting Lily. "Only ten minutes."

"Yes Sir," I reply.

"But!-"

"It's only ten minutes Tom, you will last," Lily says to Tom, already starting on the dishes.

"Okay fine!.." Tom says then quickly walks up the stairs which I quickly follow after him.

Tom walks in his room but before I can walk inside, he slams the door on me. I try to open it, but he locked the door.

"Tom please let me in! We need to talk!" I desperately say from the outside and lightly bang my fist on his door.

"Go away Commie!" Tom yells at me from the inside.

Commie? Why'd he call me that?

"Please! I'll only stay ten minutes! Then I'm gone! I won't ever talk to you again if you don't want me to after today!" I then put my forehead on the door. "Please.. Just let me in..."

After a long silence, I hear footsteps coming toward the door from the inside and a click sound, I back away from the door as it opens. Tom appears with a unsure face and he says, "Just come in..." Tom turns and walks into his room, I quickly walk inside and close the door behind me.

Tom stands over near the corner of the room while I decide to stand next to his desk. I then say, "Tom I'm sorry about the party... You.. You know I was drunk and I had no clue what I was doing.. I don't remember a single thing about it while you were sober and you had to suffer because of my stupidity..."

I look down in shame. "I'm the idiot in this situation and I'm sorry about of it... You didn't deserve what I did..  And you especially don't deserve what I put on your neck.." Tom slides his hand into his hood which hides his face and places his hand on his neck which the hood also hides. "You don't have to forgive me... I just needed to tell you I'm so incredibly sorry for my drunk self..."

A long silence occurs before Tom quietly asks, "Did you only do it because you were drunk?"

I flinch at the question even if I don't fully understand what he means, "What do you mean?.."

"Did you only do what you did to me because I'm the most easiest to submit or did you actually mean what you did?" Tom lowers his head further. "Who am I kidding?.. You were drunk and drunk people act selfish... You obviously did it because I'm the most submissive person you could think of at that party-"

"That's not true!" Tom flinches and I lower my head with tears in my eyes. "I didn't do it because of that!-"

"Then why did you do it?!-"

"Because I love you damnit!!" I scream which makes Tom flinch. Tears slide down my cheeks and on to the carpet while Tom becomes completely silent. "I've fucking loved you from day one Idiot!"

Tom lifts his head to me so I lift my head to him back with tears still filling my eyes, I extend my arm to the side and point. "When you performed on that stage all I felt was love! Not love for the music, but love for the fucking singer!"

I lower my arm. "You have been all I ever wanted since that goddamn Talent Show. You've never left my mind for a fucking second!" My heart races. "I'm not a selfish bastard Tom! If anything, I prefer you more happy than me!" I then scream, "Do you understand that?!"

I lower my head again and grind my teeth. I confessed, but I don't feel relieved like I thought I would.. I feel angry and sad in a confusing combination...

I place both my hands on his desk and lean on to it. My tears fall on to the desk and I slightly open my eyes to see my tears are making Toms papers wet. My eyes widen when I see the paper is covered in doodles of what looks like me. I stand up straight and pick up all the papers, they're all me...

Suddenly Tom appears in front of me and snatches the papers. He crushes them all into a paper ball and throw it across the room. I look at him with my crying slowly stopping. He freezes with his head turned away from me.

After another minute of silence Tom asks, "Why didn't you tell me that sooner?"

I look down and say, "Believe it or not, I'm a very classy person... When I confess I usually buy flowers and chocolate... But in this situation I obviously couldn't do that..."

"That doesn't answer my question Tord,"

"I'm trying to tell you I was waiting for the right time, but I don't communicate or understand situations well so I couldn't figure out when the right time is! I-I liked Edd before you and it took three years before I was going to confess!"

"Why didn't you confess?!"

"Because I fell in love with you obviously! I can't confess to someone I don't have feelings for!"

"So you didn't tell me because you didn't have the guts?!"

"No! Because I didn't know if it was too early or not! I've never been sure if you wait to know people for years or if you would be okay with knowing someone for two months!" I look up again. "Besides it's not like you'd go out with me now! So what's the fucking point in this conversation anyway?!"

Tom looks at me with anger, "Who said I won't go out with you?!" Silence then fills the room.

"Isn't it too late?.." I look down. "I already did so much wrong... I-it's not like you'd even possibly love me by now.." Even more silence.

Tom then takes the rims of his hood into both of his hands and pulls it off. I quickly look up to see several hickeys on both sides of his neck and Tom looking down with a embarrassed face. He slowly crosses his arms in a tight and stiff position.

There are so many.. I.. I really did a number on him... Fuck I'm so sick... Of course he would get in so much trouble with so many of them...

"You took my first kiss and gave me my first hickey..." Tom says and I wait for him to continue in silence but with slight confusion on my face. "So you have no choice but to take responsibility for it..." Tom looks away even further and mumbles, "C-Commie..." More silence.

"Are you saying... you'll go out with me?" I ask with sudden happiness slowly rising inside me but my face still giving him a confused look.

"What else would that mean??" Tom looks at me.

I excitedly smile and I quickly grab his shoulders and kiss him which makes Tom flinch, but eventually we both close our eyes and continue on with the kiss.

"TOM HE CAN GO NOW!!" Toms Dad yells from downstairs which makes us flinch and stop kissing.

"I got to go now, but I'll see you at school. Okay?" I ask with a smile.

"O-okay!" Tom replies with the same smile.

———

How lovely- Oh shit 2000 words? What the hell?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
79.8K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC