The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

7K 286 170
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

(*≧∀≦*) 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑠 (*≧∀≦*)

2 yrs later...
***

"You finally moved on I see."

Kingston looked over at his friends as they had a woman or man joined at their hip, causing him to shake his head. He could see the how they all wore a special collar around their neck, signifying that they were Omegas.

"I didn't move on, you all forced me here. You said once I come here and get a whiff of an Omega, things would lighten up. I don't smell anything."

"That's impossible though, you don't smell the air?"

"No dumbass, he found his Mate. Now all other pheromones don't effect him." Elias stated, looking at Kingston with pity in his eyes. "This is a punishment for you, we shouldn't have even brought you here. Instead of being a distraction it's more of an annoyance."

Kingston didn't want to acknowledge that what he said was right, he just wanted to be free from Danny. Except he couldn't be and hasn't been the same ever since three years ago.

He friends invited him out to make him feel better, but it's only made him worse. Seeing people having fun and doing what they want. He can't find comfort and liking in any of this.

"This was fun and all but," He stood, stretching as he grinned down at all of them, "I must be on my way."

"We barely started Kingston! What is with you and not trying to embrace this! We want you to be happy." Michael chimed, feeling worse that he wasn't willing to embrace the fun.

"I can't be happy without my Mate. Didn't even reject me so I can't even move on. I'm forever stuck in this torment."

All his friends looked at him with pity, feeling bad that he was put in this predicament. No person deserved this and they all could agree on that.

"We won't keep you here if you don't desire to. We all are sorry-."

"I don't need the pity party." Kingston growled, walking away from their section, stepping out into the public area. All of them parting their ways and he wondered what it would be like to have Danny beside him in the process.

As he walked he began to notice a guy arguing with a man. The way they were arguing bothered him as he saw the bigger guy shove the smaller guy into the wall. Couldn't see his face but could imagine his fear.

Walking over he grabbed the bigger guy by the back of the neck, yanking him away. Their eyes meeting and instantly his angry expression turned to fear.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Alpha - Alpha Kingston? I'm not doing anything-."

"Yes you are. I suggest you back up, I can treat you exactly how you're treating the guy over here and make you feel exactly how he feels. I mean...you aren't that big or tall so I'm towering you now. How would you feel to be towered over by me?" Kingston smoothed, smirking when the guy's whole face turned pink.

He already knew this guy fell for his charms and he became entertainer that he could still do so.

"I would feel nice..."

"I'm sure you would." Kingston shoves the dude into the crowd, sighing as he looked over his shoulder. Seeing that he was staring at a wall, he had to look down as he saw him.

He realized how small the man was and realized he may have been Korean too. Except he continued to avoid looking up at him and was trembling at that point.

"Hey...are you okay?" Kingston asked softly, noticing the guy's fear through his trembling. He couldn't even look up at him and was refusing to do so.

"I - I don't do good in - in front of Alphas..." He stuttered, Kingston wondering if this was a joke.

"I can tell. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"You're Head...Head Alpha! I - I - you will look bad talking to me."

"Really?"

Kingston noticed him look up at him now, seeing his face for the first time. His expression softening as he saw how soft and innocent the guy's features were. He wondered what kind of guy like him was doing in a place like this.

"Who brought you here?"

"I - I walked in with - with the man. He threatened me to...I'm not - not used to crowds or - or Alphas."

"Okay...do you mind if I walked you out of here?"

His lips began trembling and Kingston frowned.

"What is it?"

"I - I...I don't want to - to be taken advantage of..."

"I won't. Whoever tried or did so, I'm sorry about that; but I wouldn't do that." Kingston promised and grinned. "What's your name?"

The guy's eyes scanned Kingston and Kingston began to notice him get a little bit more comfortable.

"Luca."

Kingston smiled at the name and nodded.

"Okay, Luca, I'll show you out."

The both them walked to the front and once they were outside, Kingston looked down at Luca and saw him still shaking. Didn't understand that, but wanted to.

"Would you like to go for a run?"

"Run?"

"Yes. I will admit, some friends brought me here to find someone to have sex with someone to get something off my mind. Honestly I just want to do something different. Maybe we can go for a run, in wolf form."

Kingston notices Luca's eyes light up, causing him to smile.

"Yes...okay."

Luca and Kingston walked away from the club, going to the edge of a wooded area. Kingston the first one to begin removing his clothes, not shy or ashamed of anything. Once he realized he was the only naked one, he saw Luca struggling to remove his clothes.

"Do you want me to look away or...?"

"Yes please."

Kingston nodded, facing the other side of the woods. Deciding to change as he soon found himself on all fours, all his senses becoming heightened.

When he turned around he saw a small blond colored wolf looking at him. He found himself startled by such a color because he's never seen such before.

"You have a beautiful wolf." Kingston said to Luca as Luca's ears tucked back.

"Thank you. You are an all-black wolf...that's better than mine."

"Is it?" Kingston began to walk with Luca into the woods, seeing how his wolf was much greater in size. He was fascinated by such a thing too.

He was relaxed with Luca and barely knew the guy, but was just taking a little walk through the woods. Not even knowing how much he really needed this.

"I always become afraid of finding Alphas in here. They always try to hound me... Luckily I'm faster."

Kingston suddenly found himself get in a pre-pounce position, Luca looking at him in confusion.

"Want to race to test that statement?" Kingston felt his tail wag mischievously and Luca's tail began to wag too.

"Okay, watch me win!" Luca barked almost, Kingston and him standing side by side.

Glancing over at one another, they both sprinted off. The both of them running alongside one another as they look over at one another. Kingston beginning to notice that Luca was edging somewhat ahead of him.

Tried pushing ahead and winning only to see that Luca was getting faster and faster. Began to frighten him as he soon found himself looking at him being in front. Suddenly stopping as Luca did too, his tail wagging and looking at Kingston.

"Told you I was fast!" Luca howled, pouncing around as he got in front of Kingston. "I beat you! I've always been faster!"

He howled loudly, prancing around and Kingston just stared at him in shock. Not sure what this guy possessed, but he wasn't into it. There was something off and he began to wonder who exactly this was.

Wasn't an Omega, wouldn't have won at all. Not a Beta...definitely not an Alpha - all these thoughts Kingston thought. Luca began to notice his suspicion and suddenly tucked his tail between his legs.

Kingston instantly turned back to human, staring Luca dead in the eye as he still was in wolf form. Luca changed back as well and tried not to tremble by the power radiating off of him.

"What are you?" Kingston growled, knowing there was something off. The man could possibly be just faster than him, but he didn't want to accept that. It didn't feel right to him.

"I - I'm just a Beta." Luca stuttered and Kingston narrowed his eyes at him. "I have two Alpha parents, but I was cursed with being a Beta. What do I look like?"

"An Omega."

"Yeah...embarrassingly enough." Luca concealed himself on the ground and avoided looking at Kingston. "I'm an embarrassment. Because of how I look you would never think I came from a good family. All people want to do is try to take advantage of me and it's not fair."

Kingston suddenly begins to think something, watching as Luca seemed to be down about what he was.

"I can tell you're sad... Maybe you became fast because all your life you've been running from your sadness. I should know...when you get sad, you run - I haven't done so...or I guess I did today. I have my own issues."

"Me too."

Kingston sits on his legs, noticing the way Luca now made eye-contact with him.

"What are those? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Luca chuckled, shaking his head only to nod soon after.

"My parents are ashamed of me. I have been disowned... I'm treated horribly and have been assaulted on many occasions. Almost got forcibly turned into someone's Mate, but got away - by running." Luca turned around and showed Kingston the half faded Mark. He could only imagine the pain he could've felt.

Being marked is painful if you aren't doing it under pleasurable or correct circumstances. If it's at random it can be the most painful thing anything has ever experienced.

"Man...I was going to say my issues, but yours are far worse... I don't know. You almost got forcibly raped, and my Mate rejected me...but then didn't. So now I'm in a constant torture of never being able to move on because of him."

Luca didn't get that statement, wondering how he was living on with his life.

"Yours is worse."

"I'm not sure. Straight up, we've both been through something horrible. Yours was just throughout your whole life. Mine was three years ago... I live in a torment everyday..."

The both of them stayed silent, looking into one another's eyes. Felt like they could understand one another's pain for now. Considering they just met one another...

"Want to walk back?" Kingston asked, Luca nodding as he stood and covered his front. Causing Kingston to chuckle since he just let himself hang out.

Wasn't ashamed of what he had and was cool to have someone to relate to.

"Want to come to my house?" Kingston asked, Luca's whole demeanor dropping.

"Is that what you wanted all along? To have your way with me - to make me lower my defenses? It won't work-!"

"Calm down! That's not it. I invited you because it's very late. You can easily deny the invite." Kingston stared, Luca nodding as he pouted.

"You're right! I can!"

Kingston waited for Luca to deny the offer, only to find him staying silent. He didn't deny and he became entertained.

"I...I have no answer."

Kingston snorted, nodding as he already knew his answer.

"To my house it is."

🥰

Once at his house Kingston walked into his room, looking over his shoulder as he saw Luca standing outside his door. For some odd reason he found himself coming to respect him for not just walking in.

"I don't typically do this, but come inside." Kingston said, sitting on his bed and watching Luca walk in. "Come, sir beside me. Let's just chill."

Luca nodded, sitting beside Kingston on the bed. Crossing his legs he didn't know exactly what to do or say.

As they sat here he found himself glancing over at Kingston occasionally. Noticing his eyes on him too and he felt something odd inside of him. Always was attracted to Kingston, but put it aside as to be a dream. Never thought he'd get here with him just being himself. 

Kingston didn't understand this person as a whole. Didn't know if his innocence, but than at the same time wise ways, were just a facade. Kind of wondered if it was all a lie, but he found himself thinking it was real.

"You - you are very handsome." Luca murmured, Kingston chuckling. He found himself about to lean towards him and kiss his cheek. Only for Luca to face him at the same time and their lips touched.

The both of them flinching at the shock that riveted through their lips to one another.

When they pulled away Luca's face flushed with pink his mind doing spirals. While Kingston's mind was doing backflips.

Kingston suddenly leaned forward and kissed his lips. Luca becoming shy as he turned away.

"I am afraid you'll regret kissing me. I've never kissed anyone before."

"It's okay, I won't regret it." Kingston promised, Luca biting his lip soon after.

With that, Luca sat on Kingston's lap - daringly enough, the both of them kissing one another slowly. Kingston's hands gripping his waist as he brought him closer towards him, tasting more of his lips. He - for the first time - wanting this.

He felt an insatiable need for Luca and didn't understand why. Truly wanted this for some odd reason.

Luca never thought that he would be in this predicament, ever. Everyone in his life have let him down or cut him off or take advantage. Kingston - the Head Alpha - was the first person to not do so. It made him happy to know someone could understand his pain - to an extent.

Both of their tongues entering one another's mouthes and tasting one another. Kingston biting Luca's lip softly, staring into his eyes that looked in shock. Letting go of his lip to go back to kissing him some more. Kingston feeling Luca's fingers go into his curls and caused him to chuckle at him.

"Why are you laughing...?" Luca mumbled, feeling bad as he wondered if he was a bad kisser.

"You putting your fingers in my hair. Feels kind of nice." Kingston said, Luca grinning kindly. "You're actually the first to do that, you know. I typically don't like when people touch me in these type of situations. Except it doesn't feel wrong in anyway...I'm not against it."

Luca suddenly crawled off of Kingston's lap, sitting beside him and began to run his fingers through his hair. Surprising him when he looked back at him and noticed Luca grinning.

"Sometimes people hate what they've never had until they've got it. You hating physical touch, you've never had it I'm guessing. Now that you have it now, it's what you want. Am I right?"

"Yes, and wise."

Kingston's loneliness and pain was diminishing by the minute. No longer felt sick or nauseous from being separated from Danny. He found peace with Luca and he only met him today.

"I don't think I'm wise, just...knowledgeable. I've been through things and I can understand what people mean when they say stuff they don't like something. It's because they've never had it or felt it or experienced it. They'll hate it because they don't have it, until they finally do. I hated...being close to someone because I've never been close to anyone. Everyone always...ran from me or hated me or was ashamed of me..."

Kingston's image of Luca in his head was becoming brighter and brighter the more he talked, almost inspiring him.

"I hated it all until someone was willing to help me for once in my life. I want to thank you for that...it's kind of a cheesy moment to be thanking you right now, but, I just had to." Luca murmured, pulling his fingers back when Kingston was looking at him different.

He didn't know that Kingston was starting to become attracted to him. Had a Mate, but he knew he rejected him - but at the same time still wanted to get him back. Except Luca was the first person to make the pain go away.

Didn't feel hurt and didn't feel like he was slowly wasting away. He felt like how he felt before he met Danny...

"I have a Mate...I know where he is, but refuses to be with me because of the rules he has to abide by. He left me in the forever torture of always wanting him and feeling like I'm not whole. You say...you hate what you can't have. Except I can't hate my Mate, what about that?" Kingston asked, wondering if Luca could come up with a good answer.

Luca felt bad for Kingston and wanted him to be happy. Truly never thought he'd get in this predicament and didn't want to abuse it.

"Your heart wants your Mate and you are meant to be with that person. I can't speak for you or for anyone else, but I know you hate not having your Mate beside you. You don't have to necessarily hate your Mate, but you can hate the circumstances of what you are in. You could find yourself hating others who have their Mates and are happy because you're not experiencing such with your Mate. That's the only way I can think about such hate." Luca explained, Kingston's heart beating faster and faster as he spoke.

"You are the only person that's been able to make the pain go away. I met you today and it feels like I've known you longer... Please don't ever leave - please!" Kingston cried, grabbing Luca's hands and he could control himself anymore. "You're the only one who can truly make my pain cease to nothing, I can't lose that. If I go back to that pain...I can't imagine what will happen. Luca I'd even let you stay here, any room, I'll buy you a home if that's what you want-."

"My affections can't be bought."

"I'm not...that's not what I was trying to do... Gosh, you don't understand how desperate I am right now." Kingston found himself in a vulnerable position since Luca looked at him with pity.

Didn't like that he could see how desperate he was for this.

"Look...we met in one day. Don't make such a rash decision-."

"It's not rash, it's what I want." Kingston growled, Luca looking away from him instantly after.

"I'm not going to take advantage of you...you're in a delicate state-."

"You are making me be in a delicate state." Kingston confessed gently, noticing Luca's eyes softening by the minute.

Luca truly knew he was in pain and didn't want to abuse his kindness. He really liked Kingston, but was afraid of what was to come of him liking him.

"I think it'd be best for the both of us if I left-."

"Don't leave...please." Kingston begged, taking Luca's hand and pressed a soft kiss on his hand. "I'm Head Alpha of the Abawi Pack, I'm kissing your hand because I really want you to stay."

Kingston said and Luca pulled away, noticing how heart broken he looked.

"I'm not going to accept this offer - right now. But I will see you tomorrow. Want to meet-."

"Just stay here for the night. No sex, nothing inappropriate. I just want you to stay here." Kingston said lastly, Luca sighing.

"Okay-."

Kingston rushed forward, hugging Luca tightly in his arms. Hugging him and actually feeling relaxed. Wanted to ask the Luna if there was more to what he was feeling. There had to be something up.

Pulling away he watched Luca's face be pink, making him think he looked kind of cute.

"Would you like to stay in my room or have your own room?"

"Own room...please."

Kingston nodded, standing as he led Luca to a room right beside his. He never let anyone inside of his room and it shocked him a little bit that he did. Opening the door for Luca, Luca grinned and Kingston suddenly realized that he was still in his clothes from the club.

"You planning on sleeping in these clothes?"

"I guess so. I didn't know this was going to happen so I'll stick with what I have."

Kingston shook his head, going to the intercom that was on the wall beside his door.

"I need someone to bring me a pair of silk pajamas, size - Wait, what size?"

"No, you don't need to do-."

"Size adult medium, quickly - to the room beside mine on the left." Kingston stepped back and Luca stared at him in shock. "I feel like you would like slightly baggy pajamas."

Luca grinned, nodding as he looked at his slightly baggy sweater.

"Yeah...lucky guess."

"Yes. I will be right back, I am going to change into some different clothing. I will check on you in ten."

"Okay."

Kingston walked away and went into his room, changing his clothes. He suddenly flinched, realizing that he wasn't thinking about Danny. Felt...normal, relaxed, calm.

Wasn't sure what it was about Luca, but he liked that he made him feel so nice.

Once it was ten minutes he decided to go to the room, knocking as he found the door closed. When the door opened he looked down at Luca as he saw him wearing a baby blue silk pajama set. Chewing his lip as he brought up his arm and the sleeve hung over his hand.

Kingston couldn't even find the words. Found himself thinking about how cute he looked.

"This is a little too big."

"I like it, you look cute. The color complements you very well."

Luca felt his face flush, grinning at his words. Even found himself looking at the clothing he wore and noticed how nice he looked. Thought about how attractive he looked in the clothing.

"Thank you. You look very nice, considering you are going to bed," Luca found himself yawning, "Well I am going to go to sleep, again thank you for this. I'm...I'm not used to such treatment. Thank you again."

Kingston nodded, gazing gently at Luca as he chewed his lip. Wanted to know if he was going to say anything or do anything...

"Goodnight Kingston." Luca finally said, causing Kingston to pout in his mind.

"Goodnight Luca."

They both hugged goodnight, once pulling away Luca backed away and closed the door. Kingston sighing as he leaned against the door, not knowing that on the other side Luca did the exact same.

They both were conflicted, broken people.

👀❤️

Someone else other than his Mate?

What do you think of Luca?

Are you happy for Kingston - I know I am.

Comment and vote!

Luv ya!!!!❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.8K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
4.5K 213 30
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
25.4K 701 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
613K 25.1K 90
"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands I have to marry. My nails that I've man...