sweet creature | taekook

By iadorekoo

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 δΈ€ break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 2: sw... More

intro.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight. β™‘

seventy nine.

8K 567 112
By iadorekoo

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It still sucked. To see the older boy around school and in class, to spot him on the street and ignore the urge to yell his name and greet the boy with a hug.

Jungkook missed him, but what sucked the most about seeing him around was noticing how unhappy he was. Taehyung wasn't smiling as much or laughing like he used to hear from down the hall and know exactly where the older was. He didn't know why he was so unhappy, if it was Jungkook that caused that or some other reason. He wondered if he looked the same way.

They started sitting at lunch together again, not really speaking like before but not avoiding each other. Jimin could still tell they weren't okay, but he talked to both of them and tried to crack jokes to make them both laugh.

It was awkward, and Jungkook knew they needed to talk about it soon. He just needed to get over the urge to kiss Taehyung every time he saw him before he could sit and have a serious conversation with him.

Jungkooks been going to school less again. Without the help he used to get on his channel, he's back to doing everything on his own and trying to keep up with the upload schedule he's always promised to his viewers. It was a tough decision to make, but he finally realized what his priorities were.

It was a Tuesday morning, one of the last days he walked on school grounds looking for a certain person. He noticed her immediately and called her name.

"Hyuna!" Jungkook shouted across he courtyard. A lot of people were shocked to hear the young boy so open and loud, he was always closed off and usually avoiding everyone but his two closest friends. People only showered him with attention when he first started school, obsessed with his youtube channel and wanting to be friends with him.

Luckily, they were all nice enough to give him space when he asked for it.

"Hey Jungkook." she smiled, walking up to him and taking the small piece of paper he held out.

"That's my number," he explained, "I want you to text me so I can talk to you about something." the boy awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and waited for a response.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Uh, good for you?" Jungkook said.

Hyuna paused before bursting out laughing and covering her mouth with her hand, "Oh my gosh that sounded so bitchy of me, I thought you were flirting."

Jungkooks eyes widened and he shook his head, "Hell no, I mean youre nice and I'm sure lots of people flirt with you, just not me, not that I don't think you're beautiful or anything you have nice cheekbones and-"

She cut him off with a hand to his mouth as well and laughed lightly, "I get it, please stop talking."

The younger smiled sheepishly and felt his cheeks heat up. "Sorry," he mumbled.
"I just wanted to get together after school today, maybe dance a little."

Hyuna nodded and slipped the piece of paper into the front pocket of her jeans, "Yeah that sounds good, how about that studio by the eyeglasses store?"

Jungkook nodded with a grin, "Sounds good, Ill see you there."

He was excited all day, from leaving the school office with a skip in his step, knowing he'd never be back, to driving all the way home and watching high school musical until it was time to meet up with the pretty red head.

The dance studio was nothing fancy, just a quick place to rent out a room for a couple hours at short notice. Jungkook usually goes to the gym or the dance studio further in the city that was a lot nicer, but you usually had to book a room far in advance.

He spotted Hyuna walked down the sidewalk and almost at the door as he drove past to park. Jungkook grabbed his backpack and equipment before locking his jeep and making his way to the front.

Inside, Hyuna was waiting by the front with a key to one of the rooms, "We have it for two hours." she said.

Jungkook smiled, "Alright cool."

The room was nice, lights dimmed and floors shiny. "I usually come here," Hyuna said, setting her bag down by the wall, "Hyojong and I would come here every weekend, he was friends with the boss so sometimes we'd stay after hours."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, dropping his own things and sitting in the floor to readjust his shoe laces.

"It's complicated." she said.

"Complicated because now you know I'm not hitting on you?"

"Yes." Hyuna grinned.

Jungkook chuckled and opened his camera bag, pausing for a second and looking up at his new friend, "Do you mind if I film a dance video for my channel?" he asked, "We can keep the lights dimmed if you want."

Hyuna just shrugged, "I don't mind, but I'm not as good as what your usual dance videos are."

"I thought you don't watch my videos." Jungkook had a smug smile on his face as he unpacked his equipment and looked up at the girl through his bangs.

"Shut up." she mumbled, reminding him of someone else who usually responds like that to anything thing he says to tease the boy.

Jungkook just laughed lightly again and set up the camera. It was a different kind of video, they only filmed for about an hour or so with many failed attempts at doing a routine.

Hyuna thought she was suck and was almost nervous to dance in front of him, but that quickly disappeared when she experienced how annoying the raventte could be.

Jungkook couldn't have been happier, he was laughing and falling to the floor in fits of giggles every time he'd trip Hyuna on purpose and earn a death glare in return. He was quick to see how confident she was in her dance, the way she moved her body contradicted with the sweet little smile she wore on her red lips.

He loved this video already and he hasn't even gotten home to edit the footage or see it in full. It was different and not like the strict choreography him and Jimin also film. He hoped his viewers would like it as much as he knew he would.

After an hour the two were tired from all the laughing and goofing off, each of them sitting on the floor and sipping on their waters.

"So how's your boyfriend?" Hyuna eventually asked, "You brought mine up so it's fair I bring yours up."

"Technically you brought your boyfriend up." Jungkook said. "And it's complicated."

"How so?" she asked. Her tone wasn't pushing for answers, it was more like small talk, and maybe it was the tiredness of his mind or the dimmed lights, but he didn't mind talking about it right then.

"I miss him." Jungkook said. After all the thoughts and the feelings that poured through him, that was the only thing he could think of.

"What's the problem then?"

The younger just sighed and rolled onto his back to stare at the ceiling, "I don't know if he misses me."

"Maybe you should ask him." she tried, voice soft and eyes watching his face to make sure she wasn't pushing it. "Be honest."

"It's a lot easier said then done."

Hyuna sighed and laid down on her back as well, her head near his and hands laying across her stomach. "Well, if I was someone that happened the see your videos," she started, "And if I was someone that noticed the genuine connection you guys obviously have, then I would tell you this will work out for you two. It's clear." she said.

They laid there in silence for a few moments, her words resonating with the younger as he thought about everything they have been through. There was no way it was one sided. Jungkook finally decided to break the silence, a smile breaking onto his face as well.

"I knew you watched my videos."

i love non problematic female characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 67.6K 44
[sequel to online] ☾after two years of separation, they meet again.☽ © whaelien 2016 #299 in fanfiction-08.14.2016 started-06.20.16 completed-10.13.16
48.5K 2.6K 68
a not so modern royal taekook story Book two included Slow update vkook love journey Very 1st book published Date published - Feb. 27, 2022 Ends...
121K 4K 103
Book 3 Book 1 Contract Boyfriend | Yoonmin Book 2 The Journey | Yoonmin Book 4 Miracle | Yoonmin -------- "Don't dive too deep in this dark dark worl...
404K 18.5K 113
completed β–Έ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...