Conundrum | JENLISA (COMPLETE...

By jenlisasbiatch

"You like her." "What?" I heard her say. Her voice was barely a whisper. So small and fragile like it wasn't... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
TEASER!!!!
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Author's Note
END
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Yes or Yes?
second book

Chapter Thirty Three

16.4K 431 59
By jenlisasbiatch

Jennie's POV

"Hey, Chaeyoung-ah! Wake up!" Jisoo screamed as she relentlessly shook her in order for her to wake up.

I glared at her, signaling her to stop what she's doing since the girl could wake up dizzy and feel sick. "We don't want her to be sick for this, do we?"

She chuckled as she shook her head and backed out a little, motioning me to give it a try.

"Chaeng..." I called for her again. She muttered incoherent words when she stirred from her slumber.

"She's gonna be late for this if you won't take drastic measures," Jisoo mumbled.

"Like what? Kick out of her bed? Pour cold water over her?"

She broke out into a grin and gave me a thumbs up. "That's a good idea, Jenduekie! I haven't-"

"CHU!"

"Geez. Sorry. I was just trying to help."

I glared at her once more and she pretended to zip her lips up.

"Hubby, wake up." I tried again but louder this time which seemed to be effective as she opened her eyes a little.

"What is it? Give me 5 more minutes..."

She was about to close her eyes again when Jisoo and I shouted, "No!"

I glanced at the clock and saw that it's almost time. "Shit, Chaeng! Wake up or you'll be late!"

Suddenly her eyes snapped open and stared at me. "Late for what?" she asked yawning.

Jisoo clicked her tongue and flicked the younger's head. "Girl, you already forgot and you haven't even started yet."

I guess realization finally hit her when she scrambled towards the bathroom and almost tripped while trying to do so.

Jisoo and I looked at each other before flopping into her bed. "Should we tell her?" She asked me while eyeing the bathroom door.

I shook my head and sighed. "Do you think that it'll be a good idea?"

"I don't know, really but this is big..."

I closed my eyes momentarily and my heart quickened its pace when I imagined her smile. I quickly shook the thought away and rubbed my temples.

"I know, Chu. But this is also big for Chaeng. We can't ruin this with something so stupid."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. But have you read it?"

"Yes..."

"What is it this time?" she asked.

"Probably the most absurd one that they came up with. This isn't some cliché sappy drama. This is real life for Pete's sake!"

"And that is?" She urged me with a small smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at her but told her the answer nonetheless.

"A fight over a guy."

I guess she choked on her own saliva when she started coughing and laughing at the same time. "For real? Are they stupid?"

I shrugged, "Probably but it's not entirely believable as the disbandment issue."

Her face fell upon hearing what I said. I guess it isn't far from reality, huh? It hits too close to home. "Ah, yes, that. But I think we should tell Chaeyoung about this, you know."

"Chu, I know you mean well but it really won't help her. This plus that is equals to disaster and she doesn't need that for this. This day is exactly reserved for her. Nothing should ruin that."

"So... what she doesn't know won't hurt her?"

"Exactly."

We both fell silent and after a few minutes, Chaeyoung emerged from the bathroom door. Her hair was still soaking wet and her face free of make up.

"You better hurry, Chaeng. Manager's waiting for you outside."

She nodded while fixing herself. "Where-"

"They already have it. We let unnie enter your room while you're asleep and I hope that's okay for you."

She gave us a smile before hugging us. "Thank you for everything, guys."

When we looked at her, she was already tearing up which made us laugh. "Pabo. Go or you'll be late!"

We pushed her towards her door and she looked back at us with fear on her eyes and her lips quivered a bit.

"Unnie, I'm scared." I held her hand and squeezed it.

"Don't be, Chaeng. Fear will only bring you disaster and we're here for you, okay? Hwaiting!"

Jisoo nodded in confirmation before squeezing us into another hug. "We'll be there, okay?"

She nodded and waved us goodbye. When we heard the front door close, we both sighed and walked towards the living room.

"Any news?" She asked her as she stared at the blank television in front of us.

"Apart from us fighting over a guy?" I shook my head. "None."

Let her... if she doesn't want to be found then let her.

I wish I could really do that. I wish I have the guts to stop worrying and thinking about her but I couldn't do it.

I just can't.

Lisa, will you be there?

"By the way, we need to advice unnie to not let Chaeyoung use her phone."

"I already told her that and she said that she understands. She'll do her best to not distract Chaeng."

"Okay. I'll go to my room and probably take a bath so we wouldn't miss Chaeng's part."

I nodded but didn't do anything for a while but just stare at the screen of the television.

"Are you not coming?"

I arched my brows when I looked back at her and she blushed. "I mean... like," she scratched her head and looked away. "I mean, will you not take a bath, too?"

I smirked at her and shook my head. "I thought you were implying something else and for a moment, I was tempted, Chu."

My smirk grew wider as she turned a shade darker.

"Ugh, Jennie. Her being gone is making you crazy!"

I dropped my smirk and sighed. "Indeed, it does."

"I'm so-"

"Go. And lock your door, okay?" I forced a laugh which caught in my throat. Fuck. I gave her a grin to tell her I'm okay. She looked at me and sighed as well.

"Prepare yourself, Jennie. Something big is gonna happen. I just know it and I think you know it, too."

What?

Oh. Yeah. It's Rosé's solo promotion today and that's huge.

But why does my heart tells me otherwise?

What did Jisoo mean?

My phone beeped a lot of times all of a sudden as I received voice mails.

It was from an unknown number...

Dug dug. Dugdug. Dug dug

Without thinking twice, I clicked play and my heart broke and mended itself at the same time.

"Hi. Hello. Hey. Annyeong. Nyeongan!" The familiar voice chuckled and mumbled something underneath her breath.

My tears automatically flowed when I heard her voice. My heart finally found its peace when I imagined her smiling face.

It's been such a long time since I heard her laugh.

Are you happy again now that you're far from us? Or just far away from me?

I held my phone closer to my ear, letting myself believe that she was talking to me in person. As if she was here beside me.

My Lili, where are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 10.8K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
1.1M 29.5K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
90.2K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...
38.8K 868 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...