Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

By ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... More

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Home
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Above the clouds

887 21 15
By ZaraPenn

Opening my eyes, I rubbed them surprised when Jared was not next to me anymore.

Reaching to grab my phone from the nightstand I peeked at it which said 6.35 AM.

I sat up quickly as I realized, I overslept.

Stretching my arms, I stood up and, in that moment, a painful whine left my lips.

The muscles in my thighs and sides were sore so badly I barely could stand up. And let's just not talk about the sharp pain in my lower belly.

Oh, why would my body punish me for giving it such a great time?

I closed my eyes breathing deep and finding a green Gucci robe of Jared's I put it on and headed downstairs.

I felt like I just did a two-hour gym session yesterday... which is not that far from reality as Jared really felt like being the bottom player most of the time during the second round of our 40 minutes act of lust as well, and to be honest, I really am not a sporty person.

I smiled thinking back to him staring at me in awe as his hands just couldn't get enough and I just wanted to impress him even more, and for real, it is worth every pain.

Turning into the kitchen I saw him mixing ingredients for pancakes, and I smiled as I turned to the sink, opened the tap and washed my face.

"Why didn't you wake me? I was the one with the idea of making breakfast before we leave," I smiled as he peeked back.

"Yeah, but you were so sweetly snoring I just couldn't," he smiled holding his lips for a kiss and after drying my face I walked there to peck his lips.

I just moaned as I hugged him from behind pushing my face to his bare back.

"You slept well cowgirl?" I heard a smirk in his voice, and I giggled kissing his back.

"Yeah... not enough, though," I mumbled.

"We are gonna be home there too, so you can sleep all day if you want."

"True. I'll go have a shower before Shannon arrives then we can fry the pancakes," I said leaning to him tiredly and having him caressing my back under the robe made me feel already better.

"You do that," he let me go and I smiled as a sharp pain rushed through my belly and I held onto it.

"You okay?" he must have caught the split second when I squeezed my eyes uncomfortably.

"Yeah, yeah just... such workout yesterday, huh?" I chuckled but he looked more concerned.

"Av, I told you to tell me if..."

"No! No Jared it was amazing, my body just not used to... working out," I smiled blushed kissing his lips, but his look didn't change. "It's okay, just sore muscles," I assured caressing his chest.

"You grabbed your belly," he stated.

"I'm fine, Jay, really," I smiled appreciating his concern. "I just need a nice warm shower."

He just nodded watching me with worry then caressed through my hair and pulled me into a hug, his arms wrapping around me tight.

I smiled kissing his chest then pulled away and when he let me go, I turned to walk to the bathroom.

The long, warm shower did wonders, and I just hoped the feeling stays. The last thing I wanted was to hug Jared's mother while still sore from the passionate night spent with his son.

It's just when I got out of the shower and dried myself, I saw deep blue finger marks on my hips, stronger on one side, slightly seeable on the other, and I pressed my lips and fuck, just couldn't help but grin stupidly. Mostly because I have never experienced a night full of want like this. When you can't control yourself and things just happen.

I put on black yoga pants, and a loose beige colored top, with a slight V-neck and let my hair loose, brushing it to one side.

After applying a little make-up, I walked out straight into Jared.

"I thought you got stuck," he smiled. "Shannon is here and already frying the pancakes. You alright?" he asked caressing through my hair.

"I am, yeah. Refreshed, "I grinned sweetly.

He already was dressed in brown pants and a t-shirt.

"Look what you did to me, you vampire," whispered pulling the neck of his shirt aside, revealing his lean shoulder with a red pink bite mark, raising his eyebrows.

"Ohww..." I giggled putting my hands in front of my mouth then pressed my lips looking towards the kitchen then back to him.

I folded the waist of my pants down and pulled my top up to show him the marks he got me, and I giggled with a blush.

"Oh... shit, Av, I am so sorr..."

"Heeey," I smiled taking his hands. "It's okay, I don't mind them," I smiled naughty and he seemed genuinely surprised.

"You sure? I know you sore I should have..."

He was so cute looking so guilty but that is the last thing I wanted him to feel.

"Jared, it was amazing, you did not hurt me for a second, okay?" I pulled him closer by his hands. "I loved it," I whispered glaring at his lips and saw them curling into a smile.

"I loved it too..." he smiled moving his bitten shoulder and I grinned.

He leaned down to kiss me softly as I hugged him around on my tiptoes.

"Okay, you go have your coffee, I'll go do my beauty routine," he smiled slapping my rear and I chuckled.

"It's actually me who should say that sentence, huh?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Sure, but do you even have a beauty routine?" he smirked.

"Sometimes... do you even drink coffee?"

"Sometimes."

"Morning, Sunshine," smiled Shannon as he was frying the first batch of pancakes.

"Hey," I smiled watching him cook.

"All good? Ready for take-off?" he peeked at me and as he put the ready pancake onto a plate, I walked there and hugged him feeling overwhelmed by how he is with me.

"Thank you," I said as he hugged me back.

"Any time, but... what exactly?" he smiled peering down at me as I looked up to him.

"Talking to Jared. Being there for me, just general."

"Of course, Avery. I only want the best for both of you and if it requires some tough love I don't mind," he smiled as I let him go and I nodded.

"Look, what I found! My wolf hat!" Jared walked in excited and turned around in his animal hat, its paws reaching until his waist. "I can wear it at home, it's pretty cold there."

"Oh, how I missed it," I grinned, and I licked my lips and walked to him, grabbed the paws and with a yank I pulled him to me, our chest bumped into each other. "I ALWAYS wanted to do this," I grinned up to him playing with the paws and he smirked down at me.

"Really?" he raised his eyebrows and I pressed my lips blushed.

"I mean... you know it's fun to, you know... pull on it and..."

"Sure sure, Av, now you can pull on it as much as you want," he purred caressing my waist and I bit my lips.

"Uhh... get a room," waved Shannon as he turned back to the oven.

I smiled back to Shannon then rose to my tiptoes and leaned to Jared's ear.

"I will," I whispered as my hands found their way around his waist and up on his back.

"God, Avery, you are a beast when you're ovulating," he stated with a grin and I frowned stepping away with a blush hearing even Shannon chuckle.

"Heeey," he laughed taking my hand. "Why you get so embarrassed when talking about these things?" he smiled amused.

"I'm... just, you can just keep these things to yourself," I mumbled.

"I'm not going to and you know it," he smirked. "And you should start talking too so you don't end up sore the next day," he stated with a bit of scold in his voice.

"Oh my God, GUYS, hello, I'm still around!" Shannon cried out what made Jared burst into a laugh and me wanting to hide 10 feet under.

"Let me fry some," grinned Jared pushing Shannon away, while I poured some coffee and sat down.

Shannon did the same and sat next to me with a smile then we just watched Jared trying to act like he can flip pancakes like a pro.

I watched him with a light smile; he seemed so happy. I loved seeing him happy. It was always something I cherished but now I love it even more.

"Jay, we are on a tight schedule here, so if you could fry more and flip less," chuckled Shannon.

"Yeah... by the way, Olivia is coming to pick us up, so we don't have to go with our car," he stated as he turned back to the oven.

"You woke her up to get us?" asked Shannon not so happy and Jared rolled his eyes.

"Come on, it's not like I asked her to drive us to Louisiana," he smiled. "She's going to be here at eight," he said putting the pancakes in front of us and we started to feast.

"I should ask for money for taking Jared's assistants under my wings," Shannon whispered to me and I chuckled nudging him with my shoulder as he laughed.

We were all set and packed when Olivia arrived at 8 o'clock.

Jared put on a blue hat with sunglasses and of course a bright orange Gucci jacket.

"Man, do we really have to stand out of the crowd?" Shannon sighed pulling the black hoodie on his head and put on sunglasses as well. "We never gonna get through the terminal with you."

"It's my favorite wind jacket," he hugged it around on himself pouting. "We are going with the Jet, won't be around people for too long."

"Alright, alright, let's just move," stated Shannon shushing us out.

"Avery," Olivia smiled surprised, standing by the car. "Where are you heading? With them?"

Before I could answer Jared peaked to Olivia as he put the luggage into the trunk.

"You came in your pyjamas?"

"Be happy I'm here," she stated, and Jared held up his hands and I chuckled.

"Thank you, Olivia. And yes, I am heading with them," I shrugged, and she smiled peeking at me then to Shannon who opened the back door for me, and she sent us a knowing smile and I frowned as I sat into the car.

"So, as you arrive to the airport go in, turn to the left and go to the security gate number 12," started Olivia as she drove out of the driveway. "A woman named Michelle is going to wait there and escort you through the priority check-in all the way to the gate where you can walk to the jet," she explained peeking to Jared who sat next to her, texting. "Jared!"

"Yeah, yeah I heard, Michelle at gate number 12," he stated putting his phone away.

"Yes, so you can get on the jet any time, it will leave at 9:15 with a pilot named Johan."

Once in the airport we quickly made our way to the check in. No one even would have time to stop the guys, even if they wanted to.

The security check took up some time as we didn't have to send our two big baggage off, they had to go through them, then Jared threw a tantrum when they insisted, he takes his hat and sunglasses off.

"Look lady, this is a private lane, and I can reassure you that I have no shotgun hidden in my sunglasses," stated Jared annoyed and I looked to him with a sigh, waiting for him to give up.

"Jay, Shannon is already in, can we just go please?" I asked wanting to take his hand, but I couldn't so I tried to convince him with my eyes. "No one's looking, baby," I whispered, and he just looked at me, then sighed with a nod, taking everything off finally and hurried through the gate.

I knew he loved his fans but not on the airport.

On the airport he had to catch a plane, he had to think of so many things, and because he loves his fans, he can't say no to them. We did manage to miss planes two times before, because of the crowd around the guys, and the last thing we all want is to have to call the airport security on the excited fans which happened not once, leaving everyone uneasy and guilty.

Giving our luggage to the flight attendant we made our way to the plane, while Jared added some Instagram stories of him with the plane to document his trip.

Once in, I smiled looking around.

Usually we fly with commercial airplanes, but I loved when I got to sit on private jets.

This one was white and beige colored. It had 12 huge, armchair-like seats on one side, 3 in a row, while on the other side was a big table with 6 chairs around and behind it an L-shaped couch just on the side next to the windows.

"Perfect," I grinned amazed, taking my coat off.

"Your outfit matches," giggled Shannon looking at my beige shirt as he made his way to one of the seats for take-off.

I grinned, sitting next to him and finally Jared walked in as well taking his hat off and set next to me.

"Not bad, huh?" he smiled taking my hand.

"Yeah. How come you are going home with a jet?" I asked curiously.

"Well... we had no idea which day or time we can leave and by the time we figured out, there were no available seats so had to book a jet. Olivia hopefully finds a flight for the way back. This is already a very expensive Christmas trip home," he laughed.

After take-off Shannon stayed in his seat, pushing the back to a laying position and decided to sleep, while Jared sat onto the couch, stretching his legs out on it, reading a book and I did the same by the table.

"Av," Jared called my name after an hour of silently reading.

"Yeah?" I looked at him from behind my book and he motioned me to him.

"Come here, you can bring your book too," he smiled, and I stood up to walk to him.

He spread his legs and pulled me to sit between them, hugging me to his chest with my back.

"Look," he whispered into my ear and nodded towards the window.

Looking out I saw an ocean of cotton candy clouds brightened up by the Sun's golden-yellow light.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he smiled resting his chin on my shoulder, our cheeks touching.

"It is," I smiled hugging his arms around me more.

There and then. It was perfect. Far above all our troubles, just us locked into each-other's arms.

"I'm sorry for acting like an idiot when Shannon brought up you should join us today," he spoke up after a couple of minutes.

"It's okay," I shrugged.

"No, Av, for real. I just automatically panicked by the thought of telling Mom about us," he admitted, his voice serious and I turned between his legs to face him. "I was like, Oh My God, is this too fast? Is it a good idea? Are we there yet, to spend the Christmas together? Then I realized... we are there for a long time now. Because us, it... it goes way back than these couple of days," he said caressing my hair behind my ear.

I smiled stroking his lower arm as he continued.

"You and me being... us, it's just... I was overwhelmed. I still am and I am working on it, it's just... you know how I suck at relationships... I don't wanna screw this up, because you deserve the best and I am not even close to good at boyfriend stuffs," he seemed desperate and lost.

"Jared you have to know something. Just because your relationship with Lily didn't work out the way you have imagined, it doesn't mean it's your fault that she cheated. And all the relationships after that... you didn't even let them see the real you to even give them a chance to be real," I said cupping his face to look at me. "You ARE worthy to be loved," I whispered, and his eyes grew wider.

Until now I tried so hard to figure out what is wrong with me; why he seems to be on the edge when things are turning serious; why he runs.

Maybe it's not me, maybe it's him being scared because I know him too well; he can't act.

"Not everyone is there to use you," I said in tears as I saw the sadness darkening his features. "Not me," I shook my head. "I'm only here to love you the way you deserve to be loved," my eyes filled with tears as I shrugged.

I saw tears shining in his eyes as he tilted his head.

"Oh, Av... Shannon was right, I don't fucking deserve you," he chuckled desperately as a teardrop left his eye.

"That's what I'm trying to say that you fucking do!" I smiled wiping the tear from his cheek. "So just let it be, you idiot!"

"Fine, but the fucking same goes for you! Just give up the fight and accept the love of an emotionally malfunctioned old man," he chuckled trying to hide the seriousness behind his words, but I didn't see the laugh, I didn't hear him making fun of himself. I only heard, love.

"I will," I whispered touched as he pulled me into a long kiss.

"Good," he muttered to my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 195 29
The world is slowly fading into blackness as the Lurians, an immortal alien species, invaded and enslaved planet Earth, and slowly but surely humans...
14.2K 619 51
Story written with @AllAboutTheBear
7.5K 220 32
Shannon Leto fanfic. The last chapter of this story was written with @Galaxycollector.
11.5K 682 67
Music inspires many to persevere, hope, dream, laugh, cry and process a wide variety of emotions. Music was very important to Melissa Campbell, havin...