The Singing Boy [Future Updat...

By Reactier

Tom was a shy teenager. He was so quiet that no one really noticed him, except the bullies of course. Tom had... More

Prologue
Sign Up
The Talent Show
Angel Of The School
Mall Time
It's a Date!
Clothing
Rain Dance
Invintation
👾Video Game👾
Punishment
Hiding
Confession
F*ck The System
a Few Too Many Drinks
What Happened?
Moving in
The End of a Good Day
Graduation
ASDF Land
❤️Vote💙
The Duet
👹It's 5 AM and I haven't slept👺
Acceptance Letter
Julian Jameson Jones
Concert
Singer
❤️Tord Drawing❤️
Goodbye
Alcoholic
Home
The Talk
We Will Miss You
So it's not The End?
The World is Ours
Royal Castle

Party

2.4K 96 305
By Reactier

WARNING: Intense kissing and hickeys

———

Tord Pov:

⬆️Ninas Living Room That's Been Rearranged Into a Party Room⬆️

Tom seems to be late to the party... I knew I should've picked him up. I don't like it here at all.. Too many people.. No... Too many drunk teenagers and pedofiles... Edd and Matt are too busy with their other friends that traveled from other towns, so I'm stuck being alone and uncomfortable until Tom comes.

I grabbed a cup of punch, but I decided to wait until Tom gets here to drink it... If he does get here that is. If he doesn't come in ten minutes I'm out of he-

I hear commotion at the front door so I turn around in my seat and smile when I see Tom at the door with his guitar case and dressed in emo clothing. He looks rather confident since he's smiling and his chest is slightly puffed out.

⬆️Toms Outfit⬆️

He walks up to the stage Nina somehow set up against the wall and he steps on to it. He sits down on the wooden stool placed on it specifically for him and pulls out his Bass that he named Susan. He plugs his bass into the stage speakers for some reason.. Isn't this supposed to be a soft song? Why would he need speakers?

Nina turns off the party music which confuses everyone until Tom stands up and starts playing his bass with a long and loud strum of the strings with his black pick to kick off the song, except he doesn't play it soft like in the original song, he plays it in a rock and roll style while still keeping it similar to the original notes. The way he plays his bass seems to have everyone instantly hyped up.

Tom leans his face to the microphone then begins to sing the lyrics in what sounds like a completely different way to the original song but it really isn't that different.

"I'm in love, it's a beautiful day, I'm in love it's a beautiful way, I don't care what the weathermen say, it's a beautiful day," Tom sings which gives both Nina and her sister surprised but excited expressions.

"I've got you, I'm never blue, close my eyes, and my wishes come true, need you so, you'll never know, come what may, it's a beautiful day," Both the drunk and sober people dance to the music as Tom spices the music up by hitting a bunch of cords like you'd hear in a guitar solo in a concert.

"I don't believe if I try, I don't believe I can fly, fall through a hole in the sky, say you'll catch me," Tom smiles confidently when the crowed becomes more rowdy. "I'm in love, it's a beautiful day, I'm in love it's a beautiful way, I don't care what the weathermen say, it's a beautiful day,"

Edd comes over to me and sits down next to me, he says to me, "He's a catch."

I don't even notice the fact I'm smiling in a completely love struck way when I say, "Yeah.. He can be so shy.. Then so confident out of the blue..." I look down with blush dusting my cheeks. "And I love him so much in that way..."

"Because he's random?" Edd gives me a amused smile.

"No... Because he's perfect,"

Edd softly smiles and looks up at Tom singing, "Well he is a pretty cool guy, but don't you notice he's always so much more confident in that style of clothing?"

Now that I think about it.. He does always seem much more happy and exciting when he's in those clothes... I... I felt really happy too when I wore his clothes actually...

"Yeah... That seems about right..." I look up at Tom. "I think he should always be allowed in that clothing without judgement from others.. He deserves to be happy..."

"You want to be able to wear those clothes too don't you,"

"H-huh?" I look at Edd in panicked confusion. "N-not true..."

"Don't bullshit me Tord. I've known from the beginning that you wanted to be a emo," Edd looks at me with a smile.

"How did you-"

"I pay attention to the clothes you look at on the internet when we're supposed to be looking up information in class and not everyone finds people with emo clothes attractive,"

"I.." I look down.

"And it's all okay Tord..." I look at Edd with a surprised expression. "You know I'd never think less of you for your fashion choice... I'm not like the other kids in our school Tord.." Edd looks down with a smile. "I'm accepting."

I suddenly remember why I used to feel love for Edd... It's because he's a perfect friend. I hug Edd and Edd hugs back, after a minute I pull away from him quickly.

"I'm going to go with Matt for a bit," Edd says and gets up from his seat. "I'll see you later in the party Tord."

"Sounds like a plan Edd," I say with a smile.

Edd waves to me and walks away, I then pay back to Toms singing which seems to be coming to a end.

"I'm in love, it's a beautiful day, I'm so high, it's a beautiful way, I don't care if it's cloudy and gray, it's a beautiful day," Tom sings then slowly finishes the song with one last strum of the cords.

The crowed goes wild and some throw flowers they stole from Ninas garden at Tom. Tom bows and smiles brightly as he unplugs his bass to the speakers and puts away Susan in her guitar case.

I smile and quickly drink my fruit punch, but I then see the room spinning and the music slowly becoming muffled.

Did... Did someone spike the pun-

Tom Pov:

I walk off stage and toward the bathroom. I don't actually have to go, but I need a bit of quiet after doing that... That took a lot of confidence that I don't really have. The party music slowly becomes fainter the closer I get to the bathroom which relaxes me.

When I see the bathroom door at the end of the hall I sigh of relief, but before I can walk any further I hear a familiar Norwegian voice yell out, "Yo Tom, stop right there."

I turn around to see Tord which makes me rather happy since I really wanted to see him, but something about him seems off... Is.. Is he drunk?

Tord walks in front of me and looks down at me with a drunk smirk. He bends down to my eye level and says, "Ya know.. You've always been a cutie~"

I blush and ask, "Wh-what??"

Suddenly Tord pushes me up against the wall and slams both his hands on the wall at the sides of my head. I instantly feel frozen from Tords lustful eyes and smirk that does not mean well, I then drop my guitar case on to the floor.

"T-Tord what are you-"

"I'm going to fuck you," Tord says and leans his face closer to mine.

"Wh-what?!-"

Tord instantly slams his lips on to mine and closes his eyes, tears prickle my eyes. He... He just took my first kiss... I was hoping to save that for my first boyfriend...

I try to push him away but he doesn't budge, instead he only leans in further and kisses me deeper which makes me melt in the surprisingly nice and new feeling.

my eyes eventually flutter closed and I decide to accept the kiss, I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and I begin to make small noises when he takes the lead and makes the kiss more passionate by turning it into a open mouth kiss.

If this kiss doesn't mean anything and he's just drunk I'm going to be upset for a very long time... He.. He better ask me out later... in the most romantic way possible... He.. He has to take responsibility for this kiss... Damnit I make it sound like I'm pregnant...

Tord pulls back and without any emotion he takes off my jacket, leaving me in my T-shirt. He lazily drops it on the floor and he somewhat roughly pulls me into his chest by my waist.

He lowers his face to my neck and plants his lips on to my neck, making me quietly gasp. He starts out rather passionate with the kisses which causes me to tilt my head to the side and many moans to escape my lips. I grip his hair with one hand and grip the back of his leather jacket from over his shoulder.

"Y-you better n-not b-be do-ing this j-just because you're d-drunk y-you-" I get interrupted when he bites my neck then I shakily yell out, "C-Commie~!"

Tord slides his immensely warm hands only slightly up my T-shirt, but he still manages to feel my bare sides in such a way I can't help but shiver.

"Y-you better not l-leave a h-hickey! M-my parents w-will k-kill me if y-you d-do~!" I try to say to him, but he doesn't seem to be listening to me when his bites only get rougher, which makes me extremely nervous, but the pleasurable feelings slowly pull me too far away from reality to really care anymore.

Before this can go any further Tord suddenly gets roughly pulled back from me so I open my eyes to see Edd with a.. frying pan? "Hey what the!-" Edd hits Tord in the head with the frying pan in a batting form and Tord falls unconscious on to the floor before Tord could finish his sentence.

(rEpUnZeL iS tHaT yOu?)

I fall down from my legs giving up on me and I sit up against the wall. I pant intensely as blush covers my entire face.

"Oh God Tom..." Edd says then bends down to face me. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner! I only just found out the punch was spiked! I couldn't find Tord and I knew he had a glass of punch before so I had a feeling he'd-"

I break out into tears and loud sobs and I yell out in anger, "He took my damn first kiss! He's a bastard! I-I can't believe it! I!.. I..." I hold my face and sob.

"Tom I think you have bigger problems than that..." Edd says with a unsettling voice.

I look at him with tears in my eyes and ask, "Wh-what is it?.."

"Just... Just go to the bathroom and look in the mirror...." My eyes widen.

Did he...

I quickly get on my feet and run to the bathroom no matter how hard it is to even walk at the moment. I open the bathroom door and flip on the light switch. I look in the mirror and feel my heart stop when I see hickeys covering my entire neck.

I then scream out in anger, "YOU DIRTY COMMIE!!"

———

Okay the video game chapter isn't exactly like the actual chapter shhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...