FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

#MAIDS#

1.4K 119 1
By zeehijabi1234

Amira's POV

Sitting up in the dark room have being locked since yesterday.

I regretted my actions as I tried sitting up. My back was buries as I winch out pain.

No food or water. The room was dead silent as a lonely tears left my eyes. I allowed the tears flow freely. I closed my eyes thinking of my family.

Aaryan's POV

I sat in my study chair and Ian came in.

"Ask Zayn to release the girl in the basement.

He nodded his head and left. I brought out the contract of ownership.

The door to my study opened as her friend entered. I gestured her to sit on the chair. Her gaze was down as she sat down.

Some minute later Amira came in limping as she saw her friend she tried pretending she was okay. She sat down. I place the contracts in their front and and pass them Biro.

"You fill everything inside" Amira's face looked up as she fisted her hand. I smirked and looked at her expression. With shaky hands her friend signed it. Amira held the pen tightly before she signed it. I passed them a bag pack.   

"This is your maid uniform" I informed them. They both snapped their head up.

"Go change you are starting now" 

Amira's POV

I went straight to the washroom and pulled my shirt. I touched my back and winched in pain. I suck in a deep breath before settling myself in the bathing tub filled with hot water to clean the dry blood.
I winched as the water came in contact with my wound.

I came out  of the washroom and Abeedah was fully dressed in a skirt that reached up to her knee. Thank Allah she was wearing a tight underneath it that covered the legs and a white button up t shirt and a heel with her veil.

She left the room without uttering a word to me. I know she is really hurt and it is really painful to be deprive your freedom. A painful moan escaped my lips as I straightened up. I grab the back pack and checked what was inside. It was just the same as Abeedah's clothes. I have never in my life wear a skirt talk less of heels.

I came out of my room with a towel and dashed into Chris room which was just next to ours.

"You okay?" She raised her head from her phone.

"Your closet?" She pointed towards it and I ran inside the closet. I scanned through her clothes and saw a black jeans trousers. I slipped into it before wearing my white t shirt. I scanned through her shoes and saw a black sneakers. I wore it and looked at myself in the closet mirror. I smiled.

Wait did I just smiled. I am kidnapped and deprived of any form of freedom and I am here smiling. Abeedah it will be so hard for her. I looked at my hair which was uncovered. Allah I have to cover my hair.

I looked around the closet and saw something black laying carelessly on the couch. I picked it up and it turned out to be a black scarf.

I jumped up and I immediately regretted it because of the pain. I came out and Chris was no longer in the room. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

The kitchens is filed with many maids in white shirt and skirts for the female but for the males they were wearing trousers. Everyone looked at me weirdly, maybe because I was wearing a trouser. I spotted Abeedah and went close to her.

"Hey you lo.." I was about talking when i heard my name.

"Amira sheik" I raised my hand up. A blonde walked up to me. "Your assignment this morning is to clean the boss's room" she smiled . "the room is on floor twenty" she left ad my mouth dropped open. Floor twenty. "And the cleaning materials" she pointed at them. I looked at Abeedah who was looking pale. I hugged her and regretted it as her hand came in contact with my back. "You okay?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"I will take us out of here" she nodded her head at me. I carried the cleaning materials and made my way to the elevator.

I stepped out of the elevator and saw a door. It is the only door in this area of the house. I strode towards the glassy door. I pressed the door bell and waited for an answer.

After some minute of standing and leaning on the wall. The door opened and I went  inside.

The room is five times my room and the bed, six people can sleep on it at once. I looked at the bed which is a little scrambled. I don't know how to lay a bed.

He sat on a couch with a news paper and a cup of coffee.

"Good morning" his head shot up as he looked at me weirdly. Yeah I was not dressing like the female maid. I walked towards the bed to fix it. My leg hit a table and I fell down with my bruise back. I moan out pain.

I closed my eyes in pain and open it when I saw his hand offering to help me. I wasted no time as I held my hand out. The moment our hands came in contact  I felt an electric spark ran down my spine. He pulled me up and laid me on the bed my back facing up.

"Pull your shirt?" He instructed. I looked at him weirdly.

"Now"

A/n guys I know this is haram I am about writing but everyone do mistakes. Let just take him as a doctor.

I pulled my shirt and wrap it in my front and laid back with my front.

Aaryan's POV

I came out with the first aid box. I sat near her. 'Am I really doing this' I asked myself.

"I will stitch your wounds" she looked at me with a bored expression.

***

"Here" I handover my white T-shirt to her. "You can take the rest of the day off" she nodded her head.

"Thanks for the treatment and about the day off it will not be necessary if my friend will not be with me" she looked down.

"You both can resume morrow" she smiled. She was about to go when she tripped and I quickly caught her. Her eyes were closed.

Amira's POV

I was waiting for a thud sound when I felt two strong arm grab my waist. I opened my eyes and stared directly at his brown orbs, he looked at my green ones. I clenched my fist on his shirt without loosing contact.

"You should go rest" he compose my structure and left the room. 'OMA did this just happen. I left his room and headed to the kitchen. I spotted Abeedah and walked to her.

"Hey" she stooped slicing the cucumber and looked at me. " he gave us the rest of the day off" she stared at me and was about to talk when   that lady interrupt us.

"The boss does not like talking with your friends when you have work". She said with no emotion. "The boss gave us the rest of the day of and...." I trailed off as the television interrupted us. All eyes where directed to the TV .

"Amira Fateemah  sheik daughter of the business mogul Hussein sheik and her Friend Abeedah Esmaeel were declared missing a month ago" I stared at the TV in disbelief before uncle Mark pic came up.

"Anyone that finds the missing girls will receive a sum of $500,000" a loud gasp was heard but the next one shocked everyone.

My parent were on the television screen.

Interviewer: How long have she being missing and when last did she called.

Parents: A month ago. She called me twice with a private number and after that I have not heard from her again. My mums voice came out breaking.

Interviewer: did you visit her college?.

Parent(Dad): we called and they said they did not attend classes for a months and were not in their hostel either.

Interviewer: your last word.

Parent(mom): Mira wherever you her you got to come home. We love you and we her missing you please come home soon.... And she broke into tears.

Dad: a sum of $ 1million will be given to the person who finds her. We really love you Pretty".

I broke into tears and everyone looked  at me. Abeedah came near me and hugged me.

"They are bothered" I whisper and she hugged me more. Our picture was displayed on the television and gasps where heard all over the kitchen. The television went off and everyone turned to look at the intruder. He was standing there along with his two idiot and Chris.

I wiped away my tears with the back of my hand. "If anyone of you try to leak a single bit of information out about them your family will bear the consequences" he turned and left the kitchen.

****
I sat on my bed and Abeedah was near me. "We should escape" I said staring at her.

"How they will definitely catch us. The security are much and we don't even know the code for the main gate" I reasoned with her.

Aaryan's POV

After warning every single soul not to leak information out. I was in my study thinking of heading back to Italy but I can't now because  I have to know who bomb the house.

I closed my eyes as her big green orbs flash my mind. She looks innocent and fragile. Her pointed straight nose and her pink plump lips,  her long eyelashes and perfectly shaped eyebrow and her one sided cheek dimples made her beautiful.

Her smooth white pale skin made her pure. I found myself smiling as I opened my eyes. The last time I smiled was when I was 15 but it all vanished the day she left.
I hate her I really do. I hate women but Chris own is exceptional.

I became emotionless the day she left. I begged her to stay but she left. I am now a 25 year old who careless about her existence.

I stood up and went to my big window which can make me see the whole city. I lighted my cigarette and started smoking.

I heard a light knock and the door opened. She entered looking down.

"I have a proposal" she was still near the door. I turned to look at her. "Can you please stop smocking" she said softly.

"And why will I do so?" I Went near her leaving a small gap between us. She covered her  nose. "It chocking me and Iamanasthmathicpatient" I could not grab a thing in what she said.

"Come again". She closed her eyes. " I said I am a fucking asthmatic patient and I don't have my inhaler with me" she rolled her eyes.

I threw the cigar on the floor and matched it. "What is the proposal?".

"You let us go and I say nothing to anyone"   I smirked at her and she smrik too. "Miss tomboy you are going no where" I said and her smirked drop.

"But you can't keep us my parent and hers are out there looking for us" she whined. "You know I don't like prolonging issues like this" I walked back to my seat.

***

I left his study knowing we have to escape even if I have to risk my life. I bumped into someone and it turned out to be Ian. "Hey" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi" I said sarcastically. "Am cool, you know you will enjoy your stay here if you don't argue with Aaryan" I rolled my eyes. "And what makes you think I will want to stay here" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You don't have a choice, do you?" He smirked leaning on the wall. "What if I tell you I do" I smirked back at him. "Then you are not suppose to be here till now" his smirk got wider.

"Ian, I guess that your name. You know I am not scared of any of you" it was my turn for my smirk to get wider.

"It is really Obvious that you are not, but were are you from?" He smiled. "Africa, Nigeria" I gave him a short answer. "Buh you don't look like one and your accent" jezz what does he wants.

"That is because my dad is an half cast and I am a Malaysian base" I snapped at him."I came to Italy to study but here i am  in Paris because I got kidnapped. Ehm can you do me a favour?" I asked because he seems friendly. "Which is?" he cocked his eyebrow up. "I want you to take me out of here".

"To help you escape?" He asked me smirking. "Foolish that not what I meant like take me out I wanna draw natures, I swear I will not escape" I pleaded. "There is a studio here why don't you draw me" he asked me.

"I would have preferred to draw nature but I have no choice" my hands fell beside me. "I will have to change" I nodded my head and followed him to his room. I stopped at his entrance and he looked at me.

"Come on in" I raised me eyebrows. "You kidding me. Are you gonna strip in front of me" I said amusingly. "Do you want me to". I twisted my face in disgust.

"Foolish, you are the foolish one here. There is somewhere called closet" he said. "Huh, yeah weirdo" I followed him in. "Your room is okay" I sat on his bed. "Thank you" he said. He brought out five different suit. "These are my favourites. Which will do?" I scanned them before picking a grey one. "This will look perfect on you" he said thanks before going back to the room.

He came out after some minute trying to knot is tie. "I give up" he said loosing the tie. "Foolish, you are more foolish than me" I grabbed his tie and knot it properly for him.

He sat in front of the mirror and I styled his hair for him. "Done" I clapped my hands together. "Yup" he said and wear his watch and suit. "So tell me how do I look?" He asked. "Emm, lemme think. You look like a prince charming". He smiled. "You know you are different from those two annoying pig. I really hate them. You are more friendly" I said. "Be my friend" I  said smiling. He chuckled. "Yea but I prefer you as my younger sister". His face looked cold as I he said it.

"I lost her six years ago in a mafia attack. She is just like you. Insults me loves drawing and a typical tomboy" he smiled at me. "Sure brother let go drawing" he followed me as we exited his room.

Vote💕
Comment📝
Share📲
Follow🏃👪👫👥

Track  of the day: is not like you care by Tatiana monaios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 4.8K 27
Life can be brutal and uncaring to some. Aisha was one of those unfortunate "some" she had deceived herself into believing she had full control of h...
489K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...
1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...