FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

Oleh zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... Lebih Banyak

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

#PARIS $cupcakes #

1.5K 120 9
Oleh zeehijabi1234

Amira's point of view

"Are  you okay?" I looked over at Abeedah who creased my checks.

"Yeah, just zoomed off" I smiled. So Ummi is still alive.

I suck in a handful breath and released it.

"You look nervous" Abeedah said.

"I do?" It came out as a question.

***

We landed at the airport and three more plane landed too.

"We are together with them?" I asked Chris who just nod her head.

I glanced to my right and saw Aaryan came out and he put on a black shades.

He went ahead of us as everybody followed suit.

***

After some minute. Many cars pulled in front of us as we slipped into one.

We were up to seven people in the car and even the faces I have never seen.

"Bonjour" Chris said to the driver who just nod his head.

"Commontu ta pe?" She asked.

"Je mapple Williams".

"Mercci" she smiled at the man who kept a serious face.

***

We drove into a lonely place filled with bushes and forest.
a
We entered in front of a small gate as the driver started another twenty to thirty minute ride in to the biggest estate I have ever seen in my entire life.

"Aaryan owns it" Chris answered the question I wanted to ask.

Aaryan's POV

I looked back only to meet her on the stairs as fire invaded her space.

I caught the railings and ran on it as I went to carry her.

The fire on the stairs was greeting much as she passed out in my arms.

I grabbed her very tight with one hand and I held the railings with the other hand. I laid my back on the iron steel as I slipped down it with her in my hands.

"Bonjour patron (boss)" I came out of my taught looking at the man opening the mansion door for me.

"Has everyone arrived?" I asked him.

"Oui patron" I entered the building with Aayan and Ian behind me.

"Sermon everyone to the biggest hall now" I looked at Ian who just nod his head.

"So what will we do?" I looked at Aaryan who asked me the question.

"I think they know Christiana is back" I drove my hand into my jet black hair.

"They are all waiting" Ian said as he came back. I pulled my leather jacket and we went to the hall.

***
"I know the Malaysians has a spy here" I said into the mic as everyone was able to hear.

"But I want you the spy to know that you will not last long before I fish you out because you are putting other people's life at stake" I looked around them.

"Just wait for me and when I lay my hands on you, you will regret ever given the chance to come into this world" I kept quiet for some few minute.

"You can all go and take the day off" everyone started leaving the hall.

I was about going when I heard a voice. "Hey" I turned back and saw her running to me.

She packed her hair in a messy bun and stood in front of me with her hands in her pocket.

"Actually, I wanna say thank you for saving my life" she said looking down.

"Is that all?" I asked glancing at my wristwatch.

"Actually, when will you free us, and I can't keep on going around with my hair opened for every man to see" she blurted out. I looked down at her and discovered she has being wearing just two clothes since she got kidnapped but her friend has being changing clothes.

I threaded towards her. "What is wrong with Chris clothes".

"I don't wear gowns and it is to babyish and girly for my liking" she moved back.

"Write yours and your friend measurement for me, send it through Chris I will go shopping for you".

Amira's POV

He will buy our panties and bra too. My face immediately flushed.

"No you can't buy us everything, our under wears" I blurt out feeling embarrassed.

"Why?" he asked raising one of his brow.

"It is embarrassing, besides you don't know my size" fuck did I just say that. I got more redder than before.

"I will like to know your size then" he brought his face closer to mine before leaving.

***
I sat down in the room given to me and Abeedah writing out the list of things we need.

"Hey girls" Chris entered the room.

"Let go cook since the maids are on a day off".

We followed her to the kitchen.

"I can't Cook, have never cooked" I blurt out and Chris eyed me in surprise but for Abeedah I knew she was trying to hold her laughter.

"Any ways we will be cooking fried pasta". She started bringing out the things she needed as Abeedah helped her.

I sat looking at them. Don't judge me, Mary Anty will not let me in the kitchen.

After thirty minute of cooking, the aroma of the food filled the kitchen as I fly off my chair and went to the stove.

I tasted the food and gave the cooks a thumb up.

"This is fucking amazing mates" I smiled.

We finished arranging the table as Aaryan, Ian and Aayan started sat down.

"Who made this?" Ian asked.

Chris blushed. "Abeedah and I" she said.

"What about you" Aayan pointed at me.

"She can't Cook" Chris answered and I looked down waiting for the ground to swallow me.

"I can't cook but I can bake" I said before regretting my last words.

"Nice, why don't you bake cupcakes for desert and only you in the kitchen".

What, no this can't happen to me.

"Go, you will find everything you are looking for there and if you can't find it holla me" Ian said.

Abeedah smirked at me as I entered the kitchen.

"Water, flour, salt, yeast, sugar, egg, flavour" wait a minute I don't even know the ingredients for khuda sake.

I packed five hand full of flour in a bowl. And use the hand to wipe off my face.

I was about putting water when I stopped, do they even add water in backing cake.

"Jeez" I hit my forehead.

What next do I do now. Fuck  you cupcake, I hate you.

Fine I am just going to add everything at once and mix it.

I added everything before putting each of it in a cup
before placing it in the oven. I looked at the whole kitchen with the mess I created.

Aaryan's POV

"She can't bake or cook" Chris voiced out.

"It is obvious" Ian said

She came out of the kitchen with flour all over her face.

"You okay" Abeedah asked.

She spoke something in a different language which I can't understand, but Aayan smirking.

"You heard them?" I asked.

"They are uhurd. She is saying the cakes are in the oven".

We head a bimp sound as she rushed to the kitchen.

She came out after some minute with a tray filled with cupcake.

She placed it on the table and everyone picked except for Chris and Abeedah.

We all took a bite and we instantly threw it out.

"What the fuck" Ian spit out. Chris started laughing.

"Jeez, you can't do simple cooking" Aryan said annoyingly.

She ran to her room.

"You gonna make the poor girl cry" Chris said.

"She won't cry" her friend said.

Amira's POV

I sat down in the room. My karate clothes has got burnt I know.

There is this Chinese fight (karate) I learnt but no body knew.

I learnt it from a man named Hong for self defense. My parent, guidance, friend doesn't even know.

The only thing they know is drawing, painting, and playing tennis.

I went to the window and there was no guard outside.

Nice I can use the kitchen door. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and made my way outside to the garden.

I stepped out and pulled my jacket. I used a rubber band to pack my hair into a neat ponytail.

Guys just wanna make fun and have another settings A/n.

I did the Chinese greetings to no one in particular as I started fighting on my own.

Anytime I do this I find relief. I continued my practice with keen interest.

Aaryan's POV

She ran pass everyone and went to the kitchen. Chris wanted to follow, but I raised my hand indicating her not too.

I entered the kitchen but she was not there. If she is trying to escape then she will surly regret it.

I opened the door leading to the garden and I found her fighting in Chinese (Takwando). I stood there for thirty minute as I watched her step.

Where did she learn it from. She finished and did their greeting.

As she turned back her eyes dropped upon seeing me. She grabbed her jacket and place it on her hair.

"I see you got skills" she neared me.

"It none of your business, except you want  to challenge" she smirk.

"Hope you know I am the mafia boss".

"The news has already being casted" she smugly said.

After that video of her mother she is still  fearless.

"Follow me" I led her to my private training ground and brought out two sword.

Amira's POV

"I don't use the sword, it makes sound". I kept the sword.

"Here" he pass me something to block my ear.

He gave me the sword and he took his.

"Bismillahi rahamani rahim"

I took in a deep breath. We started fighting with the sword.

I Dodge when he was about getting me and we continued.

I loss my sword as it fell of the floor. But that did not made him stop.

I dodge him and went to his back as I held his hand together with the sword and made sure it fell.

That was when we started  the real karate. He was more expert than me.

I kicked him in the stomach but he showed no sign.

We continued our skill in the fight.

***

"You are the first person to see me like this". I said softly as I drank water.

"Like what?" His face was damn serious.

"Me fighting karate. I had to learn it in high school for self defence".

"Why?" He asked.

"Personal reasons. But why are you keeping us here?".

"I am the mafia boss, I will decide whether to sell you in an auction or use  you as my slave" I rose to my feet.

"You will dare not do that, I.. We have to go back to school, to our parent" I whispered yelled.

I looked around and found guards standing with their guns. I taught they were given the the rest of the day off.

"You dare not yell at me you bitch".  I brought my hand up and my palm landed on his cheek.

"Do your worst beast, you already killed my mother". I heard gasps from the guards.

"Mike, take her to the basement. Hang her upside down and give twenty lashes". Two guards grab my arm.

***

I was hanged upside down with my hands hand cuffed.

Don't cry Amira,Allah is by your side.

They blindfolded me and taped my mouth.

Pulling my shirt, I was left only in my sport bra and I felt disgusted.

Something sting my bare back as a sob escaped my lips.

Another one, it hurt it really does. The pain was to much.

I winched in pain as I felt another sting.

Aaryan's POV

I asked them to flog her, but I must confess she is a good fighter. I entered the sitting room and ignored everyone and sat down.

The light went off and everywhere became dark.

After some minute someone on his phone torch when we noticed her friend crawled in a place shaking as sweat covered her.

She buried her head in her palms and kept shaking.

Chris ran to her. "I am scared" the girl said.

"Of what?" Chris asked.

"The dark, I can't..." She was still talking when she passed out.

"Go on the gen" I told Ian as Aayan help carrying her to the room.

Amira's POV

More tears and sob escaped as the last lash sting my back. He freed me and I drop on the floor carelessly.

I grabbed my jacket and wrapped it around my body as a moan escaped my lips.

I touched my swollen back and blood was oozing out.

I closed my eyes and tried standing on my feet, but the pain is too much ya rabb.

"The boss said bring her" they grab my arm and drew me out of the basement.

The took me to a room and left me.

"You are fearless" I heard the demon voice as I looked at him.

"Wow" he squat near me.

"You cried, so heartless are they" I stared at his green orbs.

"Where does it hurt Amour?".

I shift away from the devil.

"I hate you" I spat but it was vice versa.

"I never asked you to love me" he said and left the room.

Vote💓💗
Comment📝
Share📲
Follow👥👪👫🏃  

I know deserve more than punching but I am really sorry for the late update. I have being busy and my grandma is seriously sick.
Two update at a time👏👏👏👏👏👏i am so so sorry.

I love ya all.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79.1K 4.8K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
460K 19.2K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
32.8K 1.5K 71
Reem and Izhaan Ayesha and Athar Two beautiful love stories.. IMPORTANT NOTE- This book has Muslim characters, but it is not an accurate representa...
647K 13.6K 50
"Leave me. I want to go home" said Madhu with lot of fear in her eyes while watching a man coming near her. "I said you can't go anywhere.You are min...