The Gentle Giant

By Midnighthunger

I look down at the frail frame of the girl. I unlatched her cage and nudged her with my foot. It seems cruel... More

Please Read!
Hazel
Cheap
Preparations
Hands
Blue
Blue's Food
Stand
Forget
Care
Hairbrush
Truth
Cuddles
Dinner
Like me
Kara
Sale
Home
Live with it.
Change
Minx
Kiss
Cage
Perfect
Play
Lower
Maybe
Laundry
Sleep
Routine
My sub
Punishment
Title
Equal
Doll
Cake
Cane
Fingers
Moment
Bake
Always
Fit
Dream
Love
Order
Adeline
Ten Thousand Miles
Truck
Fire
Epilogue

Axel

43.2K 955 410
By Midnighthunger

Axel's POV

The girl thrashes in her bindings, her body arching up. She lets out a scream into the ball gag in her mouth. Issac digs his nails into her pale skin, drawing more tears from her eyes.

Her hands tighten into fists and she turns her head to the side, still screaming. "Come on, Emma. Scream for me. Louder," Issac commands, turning up the cattle prod and pressing it against her inner thigh.

She throws her head around, slamming it against the table under her. I grab her head, stopping her from hitting her head on the table again.

She screams again and I look away, focusing on the cracks in the cement floor. "I told you what would happen if you ended up here again, Emma. I told you that you would regret it," Issac taunts. His words draw me back towards the scene before me.

Scene as in view, there is only one consenting party here.

I feel sick to my stomach seeing the welt starting to form on her inner thigh. Sobs shake the girl I'm holding down and I feel sick, grimy, wicked.

I watch Issac removing the cattle prod from her inner thigh to press it against her hip for a second, making her jump. "You must not have believed me. Do you believe me now?" He asks her, going higher and hitting her nipple.

She lets out another scream and starts to thrash again. Her hands nearly slip from the cuffs and I pin them down with one hand, making her thrash and panic more. She fights me, but if I had let her try to yank her hands out of the cuffs, she would have skinned her hands.

"I told you that if your name ever showed up on the punishment list again that I would make you suffer," he taunts her, hitting her with another pulse from the cattle prod.

Her weak arms fight my grip, but I'm so much larger and stronger than her, she can't even get my hold to falter or budge for a second.

Her wide blue eyes beg me for mercy as Issac continues, sending more and more voltage through her poor body. Her screams fill my ears and the vision of her screaming and arching up in pain is scarred into my retinas.

Even past when she passes out, I can't seem to forget the way her begging eyes pleaded for mercy.

"Well, that was fun," Issac says, throwing the cattle prod down on the table as he lets out a sigh.

I just nod my head, releasing the girls wrists. It's not until I release her wrists that I release how hard I've been gripping her.

Dark bruisers cover both her wrists now and a feeling of shame over takes me.

It hadn't been my intention to hurt her more. If only I wasn't so big, I might be able to tell my own strength. Maybe then I could get a job with subs where I was better for more than just punishing them.

The girl, Emma, lays unconscious across the steel table as I unstrap her stomach and legs. "Do you want the next one? I think it's Penny? She's a screamer too," Issac asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shake my head, not wanting to be the one doing the hurting.

"Oh you can just leave her. She can find her way back to her cage when she wakes up," Issac says, waving a dismissive hand when he sees me about to pick up Emma.

I look down at the poor thing before nodding and letting her be.

It's late and I want to get home. We should just get on with our next appointment. Issac is right, Emma will be fine.

Her welts aren't life threatening and she is more than capable of finding her way back to her cage.

In an ideal world she would receive aftercare, but this isn't an ideal world. After all, she was just punished for not waking up on time.

I leave her be like Issac says, and follow him to go get our next victim—I mean appointment.

————

I pack up my stuff, listening to all the other trainers talk about their day. Most conversations consist of punishments they gave.

Some of the luckier dominants I guess, the ones who get to care for the subs, talk about how they talked with the subs and fed them and whatever else they do.

Other than that, most conversations revolve around the punishments which were handed out by us throughout the day.

"I told her what would happen if she ended back up here," Issac says with a shrug. I roll my eyes, his shrug not hiding his cocky grin or proud posture. He wasn't fooling anyone, he was proud about what he did. Emma's suffering provided him a power high, an ego boost.

"Man, you're one hard ass. I thought I was being cruel by taking away food for a week," one of the other trainers says, laughing it off.

"You're quiet today," a familiar feminine voice says, making me look over.

"Aren't I always?" I say, looking down at her.

Abby rolls her eyes at me and I crack a small smile. Out of all the trainers here, I would consider her the most decent dominant. "How were your sessions?" She asks me.

I shrug, hiding the wince I want to give. I hate my job. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work with Issac though.

I could punish subs all day if I didn't have to watch him go in a power trip every time he got the opportunity to. "Issac irritating you again?" She asks me.

I nod my head and close my work locker. "I'd be home by now if he could follow protocol," I complain gruffly.

Abby lets out a feminine laugh, closing her own locker and leaning on it to look at me. "Something tells me you're just jealous," she says.

"Jealous?" I question her. No, I'm not jealous, of Issac? No way.

"I think you wish you could be the one delivering punishments instead of just watching," Abby says.

I roll my eyes again at her comment. We have worked together long enough for her to know that I have done punishments by myself all the time. "I'm not jealous at all. I could give out punishments if I wanted to. I'm just done with being paired, I prefer giving punishments without an audience."

"I think you just don't like people watching you go soft," Abby teases me.

I huff and roll my eyes, not even bothering with providing a response. I'm sure it would be beneficial if I was soft. With my large build, I need something to make me less scary, but Abby's statement couldn't be anything further from the truth.

My biggest issue is that I'm not soft... not even when I want to be.

————

I sigh, looking over my list for the day. A feeling of dread and disappointment hits me as I recognition many of the names.

I don't understand why the same subs always get in trouble. Why can't they just learn to behave?

Isn't life easier for them when they just do as they are told?

Among the usuals, I have a few abnormal transgressors. Many of the names I see are familiar, but only one or two I can't put a face too.

I'm sure the punishment session I have with them will get me accustomed to them though.

A slap on my back jolts me from my thoughts, "Hey big man!" Issac tears his own list off the board to look at it. "You got any fun ones?" He seems all too pleased for being responsible for punishing subs tonight as well.

"No." I fold my list up and watching as Issac's smile grows. He reads over his list with interest and excitement.

Unlike me, Issac is one of those dominants who lives for sadistic play, not the consensual or playful kind though.

In a sick way, he like many of my co-workers, enjoy punishing subs and making them pay in blood for their mistakes. I guess I can't really talk so horribly though because it's not like I am much better.

Sure, I do not have such voyeuristic tendencies, but it is not like I make an effort to help the subs either.

What happens to them is unfortunate, but it isn't like what I do is going to make a difference. If I go to an authority, especially one within the facility, my concerns will just be turned away. So there really isn't any reason to try and involve myself.

"Who are you with tonight?" Issac asks me, sounding genuinely interested in our task for tonight.

For the first time in a while, I get to do punishments by myself. A drop out shift made it so Issac had to go solo as well.

It's good for me, but not for any of the subs that he will get tonight. Perhaps the extra roughness will discourage further transgressions though.

Who knows, it could be good for them.

It's been a stressful day and I really just want to leave and go start on my appointments. It will feel good to take out my aggression on a deserving sub.

Although I take more pleasure in working with subs, I like punishing them too. My boss and coworkers say I'm good at it, and although it hasn't become a hobby like Issac, it isn't something I hate as much anymore.

A part of me wishes I didn't have to punish subs though. I wish I could be a trainer or something.  I am better at scaring the life out of submissives though, and won't ever be given the job opportunity to taking care of them. I guess I should just embrace it and learn to like it.

"Mostly regulars," I answer him finally, remembering he asked me who I had tonight. I ramble off some of the names before shrugging.

"Any new ones?" I shrug, not answering. "Want them all to yourself? I see." He teases, seeming disappointed in my lack of response.

"I don't have any new ones, just irregular ones," I elaborate, going silent again. I watch him pick out a whip which will no doubt be used on his next punishment appointment.

He hums, "I'm excited for that one boy, Sam? You know him? He's got the irritating stutter..." he says, waiting for me to respond.

I nod along, not having minded the boys stutter, but not wanting to disagree.

"Yeah, you know him? Well, I haven't had him for a week, but I guess he was given a deadline to get rid of that stupid stutter. He hasn't," he stated with a wicked grin.

I put a forced smile up on my face, not wanting to rub him the wrong way. "Axel! Your appointment has just been dropped off to her cage," my manager says, coming into the break room before hurrying back out to finish whatever he was doing.

I take that as my cue to leave and head down the hall towards the sub's living quarters. Issac follows behind me, talking obnoxiously loud.

I nod along though, knowing that he's the only one who really talks to me and I don't want to loose my only work 'friend'.

As soon as I open the door, the stench of human bodies fills my nostrils. Issac and me scrunch our noses in displeasure.

"Holy fuck! It smell like shit," Issac yells, not caring less if he wakes the sleeping submissives. He pulls his foot back and kicks one of the cages as hard as he can, jolting the line of submissives awake as all their cages shake. "God, it smells disgusting!" He continues to go down the line, kicking all he cages obnoxiously.

I head down a row, looking for my appointment.

47.

I stop at 47, realizing Issac hasn't quite woken up every submissive just yet.

The cage's inhabitant is sleeping. I contemplate shaking the girl awake before remembering that all the other trainers already think I'm soft.

I kick the cage, jarring the girl awake. She bolts upright, smacking her head on the top of her cage. A groan leaves her lips and I unlatch her cage, dragging her out by her arm. "Get up," I sigh in annoyance as she twists around on the floor.

Issac comes beside me, taking his time in getting his appointment. He keeps his hands stuffed in his pockets, watching in delight as the submissive struggles to obey.

The submissive reaches out and grabs my leg to try and get up and I clench my jaw.

I back hand her hard, sending her to the floor. "You filthy little whore. Don't you ever touch me again," I snap, instantly regretting my words.

I don't really mind that she touched me, but I couldn't let it slip in front of Issac. He'd tell all my coworkers and they already think low of me.

The girl gasps and puts her arms up for cover. "See? I told the other trainers you weren't soft," Issac says happily, shaking his head. "They didn't seem to believe me, but I told them you were just holding back in front of us."

My chest clenches, not liking that the other trainers thought I was weak, but another part likes to know I just proved the other dominants wrong.

"Get up," I demand sternly. The submissive scrambled around, not daring to reach for me to get help. She holds her cheek, tears already in her eyes as she grabs onto her cage and uses it to help her up.

Once she is standing, I snatch her by her hair and start to drag her out. She whimpers and yells, stumbling after me.

I feel slightly remorseful for hitting her so hard, but she should have listened.

She was asking for punishment. She deserved what she got.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 25.9K 49
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.4M 84.9K 60
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
902K 13.2K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.4M 93.2K 185
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...