Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 38

20.6K 863 139
By RojalinKKGSR

It was past 11 pm..

Unlocking the door to his bedroom Arnav entered. The room was in dark, he moved towards switch board to switch lights on when his eyes fell on the figure standing in dark by French door. Sensing the presence Khushi turned the head!! It was dark, but under that moon light she could see him!! She turned her face away instantly.

Hearing the sound of shoes tapping on floor, coming towards her Khushi spoke..

"When I said yes to Maa, there was no other reason than her for my YES.. I'll not expect anything from you and I hope you think same.."

Standing beside her, Arnav did not say anything. He just gazed at half moon.. Khushi looked at her right side where he was standing, he was silent, sensing her eyes Arnav spoke..

"Can we call this day off??"

Laying down on bed, Khushi turned her back to him!! They don't need separate sleeping arrangements.. Do they?? Are not they at least that mature to understand the limit??  There was enough space.. at least for 3 Kairas to sleep between them. Switching off the light, Khushi tried to sleep.. She was tired, so much happening around and taking this major decision of life did drain away all her energy!! She needed some rest, some rest to again face tomorrow and another day to follow her promise to Anita Maa..

Sleep was far away from his eyes. Sleeping on same with this woman beside him, for whom he had thousands of emotion playing in his heart.. he knew it was a difficult night for him!! But they do know the limit.. Now every night and every morning is going to be like this, beside her!! And how many days he could keep himself away from those erupting feeling he had no idea!! He wanted her in his life.. but not like this!! Staring at roof, Arnav rested his elbow on his head. 

**************************

Next morning when Arnav entered the room after his morning jog, found Khushi shuffling through her luggage which was on recliner. Sensing him her body stiffened and he noticed that!! But she did not turn to face him..

"You know you can use the wardrobe.."

"Did I ask you??"

"Khushi.. Suno.."

"No..", ending the conversation right there, Khushi entered the washroom and closed the door with bang making him shut his eyes.. This was going to be tough.. may be more than his imagination, more than his own calculation!! But he was ready, to face this life!! This difficult has no meaning in front of losing her!! Taking a deep breath, Arnav Singh Raizada promised himself never to back off..

Deep down he knew he wanted this marriage to work, deep down he wished to see himself belonging to her and he was ready.. to give away every single bit of HIS to make this marriage work!! He would offer her so much that she could not deny one day.. 

Its true.. This woman makes him angry, she playes with his nerve annoying him till he extreme the peak, she does something and says something that pains his heart disturbing him so much, she tests his patience, makes him feel those unknown emotions he has no idea before and does the exact opposite what he never wants.. But still he knows  when it comes to her then, his heart does not see any right or wrong!! He accepts her the way she is, with all her goodness and stupidity.

A rush of tickling sensation ran down his body as he realized.. In deed, he is going to share LIFE with HER!!

**************************************************************************************

Next couple of days passed, following almost same routine. It was one morning.

"Hi Khushi.."

"Good morning Sir.. How are you??"

"I am very good.. By the way you have not been to museum these days.."

"Sorry Sir.. But I want to continue it soon.."

"That's very good.. Actually I want you to meet someone.. Reach here soon.."

"I'll sir.."

Hanging up the call, Khushi turned to mirror. There were a few hair brushes, cologne and some other stuff that Arnav uses. Khushi felt like throwing those away glaring each product. But saved her own time deciding not to do anything like this and entered washroom for shower.

If she went and searched for her stuff in her luggage then that meant she would end up getting sever late because she has not unpacked anything. After using she keeps her thing back in bag only!! Khushi gave a long look at his toiletries kept in washroom cabinet.. This man!! Angrily she picked up one of his shower gels which was an unisex product by her good luck. Her skin almost shudder when she felt the cool mint sensation of the shower gel.. Quickly drying herself she came out getting dressed.

Scratching her hair angrily, Khushi picked up one of his hair brushes. Untying her messy hair she started brushing to make herself presentable for the day!! Then she tied same rubber band and made a pony!! Done with her task, Khushi quickly grabbed her hand bag and left the room!!

Anita was having juice when Khushi almost came running..

"Maa.. I'll see you in evening.. I have to go, I got a call from museum.."

"Ok.. be careful.."

"Ok.. Maa.. And don't do anything. Breakfast is prepared, there will be none except you for lunch.. So that is done as well.."

"Ok.. Khushi.. I understood.."

"Bye Maa.." smacking a quick kiss on Anita's head Khushi rushed from there. 

Getting ready when Arnav came downstairs found Anita and Aarav having their breakfast!! He joined them but not before looking around..

"You need anything Chotey??"

"Huh.. No.. Nothing Maa.."

He continued finishing his plate and got up to leave. Anita and Aarav shared look.

******************************

"May I come in Sir??"

"Please come in Khushi.." the chairman of the museum greeted Khushi. Khushi smiled back.

"Khushi, Meet Arindam Rawat.. My old friend.. He runs a Designing Studio.."

Khushi turned and smiled warmly at the elderly man. Arindam reciprocated back..

"You Boss has praised you a lot Khushi.. and coming here, seeing a few wonderful pieces by you I can see how right he was..", Arindam Rawat continued.

"Thank you so much Sir.. I'm glad you liked those pieces..", Khushi replied.

"Like?? Let me tell you Khushi after seeing those, Arindam has something important to offer you..", added the Chairman. Khushi looked at him confusingly.

"I will be glad if you join my Studio.. in my Graphic Designing Team!!", Arindam added.

A beautiful smile touched Khushi's lips.

"I hope you don't have any issue.."

"No Sir.. Not at all.. I'll be glad!!", Khushi was super happy. Something good happened after a long time and she glad for herself!! This would help her increase her networking which is very very important in this field. Being an artist, she was eager to grab this opportunity.

"Meet me at my office tomorrow with your CV and all.."

"Sure Sir.. I'll be there.."

Coming out, Khushi called Nitya who instantly answered..
"Khushi.."

"Nitu.. Guess what happened??"

"First tell me are you ok Khushi??", asked a concerned best friend.

"Oh.. Yeah.. I am good, I got a new Job Nitu.. that too as Graphic Designer.. Wow.."

Nitya smiled warmly understanding her friend's happiness.

"That's great Khushi.. But I'll miss our time.."

"Me too.. Let's meet today.. I am so damn excited.."

"I can see.. Let's meet at our place then.."

"Yes.."

It was evening. Khushi returned back after meeting Nitya, she rang the bell, it was Aarav who opened the door..

"Baba.. Sweet.."

"Woah.. You seem super happy.."

Coming inside Khushi continued..

"I can't tell you.. Guess what Baba??"

"Guessing what Khushi??"

"I got a new job.. that too as Graphic Designer. I have a meet with the studio's Boss tomorrow.."

"I am in queue for sweet as well..", spoke Anita who heard the conversation.

"There is plenty for you too Maa..", Khushi was feeding one piece to Anita when Arnav reached from office.

Slowly the million dollar smile started vanishing from her lips, Anita and Aarav noticed that. Making some excuse Khushi went to away..

"Have this sweet Chotey..", Anita fed Arnav a piece..

Chewing it, Arnav asked.. "For what Maa?"

"Ahh.. Khushi got a new job, so she got some sweets.."

"Ohh.." nodding his head acknowledging his mother Arnav left.

Acknowledging that Arnav left. After coming inside his room, Arnav dialed a number..

"Hi.. Arnav speaking.. I have a few orders to place..(he continued the conversation.)"

Done with his talking, he went to get freshen up and came downstairs.

Meanwhile all the time Khushi was in her bedroom trying to avoid Arnav as much as possible, because at night they would have to sleep in his bedroom only. So it is a better idea to keep distance till then.

Arnav was sitting with Anita when door bell rang, he got up to open it. Thanking the person he took those parcels and made payment.

"What are those Chotey??"

"Nothing much Maa.. You are not well, so I thought it would be better if we order dinner for tonight!!"

"Ohh.. That's so thoughtful..", smiled Anita though she had somehow guess this sudden dinner idea. When she opened the lids, there were variety of foods and her suspicious mind was somehow right!!

All sat together for dinner, it was a tasty meal and Khushi was simply happy getting so many verities of food. While eating, Arnav gave a look at her through corner of his eye only to see her enjoying her food. He concentrated back on his plate..

After getting to know about her new job from Maa, Arnav was simply happy for her. But he also knew, neither the situation nor this was the particular time to show his happiness for her. She would take it wrongly and that would spoil her mood. After so many days, he had witnessed her smile in evening and he did not wish to vanish it.

And knowing her, her weakness for food he understood that might be a medium for him to convey her that her contentment does matter.. a lot!! Though she does not know he was behind this, but that was not needed!! His idea was fruitful and he was ok with that.. She needed time and he was ready to offer it.

It was past 11 pm, he glanced at clock then the door then the empty bed!! Switching off the light, saving his work Arnav climbed up the bed and went to his side. 15 minutes passed and he heard the click sound of the door. Sighing deep, he closed his eyes ending the day.. It was not a bad, in fact he spent a better day than past few days!!

Trying to make as less sound as possible, Khushi climbed on other side of bed!! Pulling the blanket till her neck she closed her eyes, switching off the side lamp of her side.

A few minutes passed, Arnav slowly opened his eyes and knowing she was fast asleep he felt a wave of calmness spreading all over his body. His eyes then traveled from her face to her luggage then the cupboard.. She still has not unpacked her stuffs, sighing at this obstinate creature Arnav closed his eyes. He needed some energy tomorrow morning for some important task and knowing this woman would be his opponent he knew he would have to burn a lot of energy.. But he does not mind.

With the rays of the sun hitting on her face, Khushi opened her lazy eyes!! Rubbing her eyes she turned her back towards window and looked at the other side of the bed to find it empty. Not willing to get up early, she laid down there. Her eyes then traveled from the empty side of the bed towards the collage of photo frame hanging on wall. Dragging her sleepy body, she sat on bed leaning against the headrest!! The collage had pictures from their childhood days, those carefree days, she started missing her young days all of sudden!! Anjali Di was there, she was there and he was there...

Sleeping on same bed beside him, spending night and each morning beside him!! Though she was trying very hard to come as less as possible in front of him, but at last sharing same room with him it was making her difficult!! Her disturb mind and uneven heart beat were hardly allowing her to get some good sleep at night . It is becoming very dangerous to her.. They have not even spent a week together, how was she planning to stay together with him for life like her words to Maa??

What was going to be the future?? She hold her head.

Pausing her thought, the door was opened and Arnav came inside. His feet slowed down when their eyes met. Breaking the eye lock Arnav moved towards poolside while Khushi got up hurriedly to finish her morning routine to leave the room.

She was taking out her clothes which were still unpacked, when heard..

"There is enough space in wardrobe to keep your stuffs Khushi.."

"I did not ask your help.. Did I?? Stop interfering.."

While saying she did not turn to look back. But sensing the presence of him, she stopped doing anything and stood still!! Arnav tried to touch her hand, she quickly took her hand away..

"Relax.. I'm not doing anything vulgar.."

"I don't wish to know what you are doing or not.. That's none of my business.."

He did not say anything, took her hand in his. Before she could protest, she found a key in her hand..

"What is this??"

In reply Arnav went and slide the cupboard open. That side was completely empty..

"Your place.. and that's your key.."

Khushi kept silence for a moment before adding..

"Mujhe samjh mein nehi aa raha hai ki tum ye samjhna hi nehi chahate ho ya samajh nehi sakte.... Tumahre madad ki jarurat nehi hai Arnav.... Mein thik huh, tumhare bina bhi!!"

(I don't understand why is it too difficult for you to understand that I don't need your help Arnav.. I am more than fine.. without You.)

For him her words were sharp, as if enough to break that promise he did to himself. But again the girl in front him reminded, Had not he promised, he would give each bit of his to make this marriage work?? Because belonging to her is his essence, just like his body needs oxygen to function.... at that time!!

"I know.. You are sufficient for yourself..without me!! I just.."

"You just.. what?? (she took a step towards him.) You think our sharing cupboard, our sharing one room, our sharing this bed.. or should I say your ordering dinner.. would ever change the equation that we share right now.. (Arnav's ears got alerted.. Did he hear right?? She knew the dinner idea??) (Khushi continued..)

 Let me be clear.. I don't want this marriage to continue and I guess you don't wish either.. I said YES for Maa, I don't see US together at any point in life Arnav.... I don't see myself with you.. More over I don't have a single emotion to play your wife's role.. If you expect something from me, then I have nothing to offer you..It will hurt you at the end.. Is it too difficult for you to understand?? Stop doing this.. I don't want anything from you..", shaking her head Khushi moved away.

It was difficult.. really difficult for him to grasp her each word!! But he understands..She is hurt!! The way everything has happened.. or happening is difficult for her to grasp.. But he was ready.. to cure her wound!!  

"But I want this marriage to continue.. till I am alive. (Khushi stopped shuffling her stuffs..) And I see US only together at each and every point in our future Khushi.."

*************************************************************************************

She thought she was going to have a nice day, but she was proved wrong!! After their talk in morning, she found herself in mess!! His words, his will, his wish.. all these seem so damn strong that Khushi thought what if her own resolution to keep herself away from this marriage might break up. Leaving the conversation and him as well there, Khushi saved herself and left the room not wanting to hear him!! What was that man doing?? And WHY?? Why was he so clear and so sure??

Did not he get married to her only and only because he wished to give a legal stamp to their childish marriage story. Then from where this come from and since when??

"Ma'am.. Sir is calling you."

"Thank you."

Smiling at the girl, Khushi stood up and moved her way to meet Arindam Rawat!! Meeting was good, they discussed on something and then Khushi was taken for a office tour with one of the guy from the studio. She instantly liked the working environment, people from there also not that bad.. at least as per her first impression. She was shown the desk where she would start work. There were a few documents, Khushi did her sign there. As she would be getting her appointment letter the next day, Khushi left the studio early. She had nothing much to do.

******************

Using the spare key Khushi entered. Climbing on stiars she reached in front of the room that she has been sharing with Arnav. But stopped herself and moved ahead. Unlocking her bedroom, Khushi came inside and sat on bed. Coming back from Designing Studio, she had a few things to buy so had been to super market. It was a busy day for her, now she was tired and wanted sometime for herself. But she also knew if she stepped inside the other room she would do nothing but rewind morning incidents only. Her mind was not ready to dismiss his thought on their relationship!!

His words were ringing in her ear still. She sat there silently not knowing how long until she felt someone sitting beside her on her bed. She did not need to raise her head to know who was there. Her eyes were on floor..

"What are doing here Arnav??"

"Can I ask same thing to you Khushi??"

"I came here because I wanted to be alone.. If I had gone to that room, then your presence would only haunt me.. Now I'm too tired to take this.. Please go.", like always she spoke what was there in her mind..

To her surprise he did not say anything or even move an inch, they both sat on the edge of her bed. And to his surprise she did not push him or moved away..

"What do you want??"

"You know already.."

Finally she looked up, his eyes were on her conveying same message that his lips uttered in morning. But she did not wish to receive that message. Shaking head she was about to get up to leave, but found her wrist being held..

"Leave me.."

To her surprise, he got up from bed!! Her eyes travelled from his face to his grip around her wrist. He made her sit on bed, the way his hold was around her wrist.. It felt so different.. 

"What are you doing??"

"Can we talk Khushi?? Like.. a sensible conversation.. for first time.. Can we please??"

"About what?? Again our marriage.."

"Yes.."

"I really don't understand why don't you understand.. Fine.. (she took sigh, sat on bed) You know what, for a successful marriage there are so many factors required to carry it forwards. There should be some emotion attached to that bond, there should be Trust, there should be patience tolerating each other, there should be compromise, there should be feelings, there should be respect, they both balance each other .. And standing at this point in life.. Do you think all these are present between you and me?? "

"I don't feel anything for this marriage Arnav, neither I know how will it work.. We.. we are so different.. from each other!! I do many things you don't like and you do many things I don't like... We can't tolerate each other for some time, how can we spend a life together Arnav??"

" Why are you so eager to hurt yourself in this process..", by the time she ended her eyes were slightly moisten. She looked away finding same look on his face.

She thought if she continued to converse more with him, she would break down only. That moment she felt the load of carrying a relationship and flourish it is the most difficult task and she could not do it. 

"You know me Arnav.. I am the most hopeless creature. I'll do nothing but play with your nerve again.." she added slowly..

Her hand was still being held by him.

A few seconds passed, getting down from bed Arnav pulled a side table and sat on it so that he would face Khushi front to front.. Khushi still did not look at him.. But it is important to look into her eyes, to make her as well as himself understand something today..

"By the way today I came to know you are so intelligent.. And you are a good analyst also.."

When she looked back at him found a smirk on his lips, what funny did she say?? They were trying to discuss something serious without much harsh words and he!! Why was he smirking?? Then her eyes fell on her hand which he was holding. She quickly freed her hand..

"Haso mat Arnav.."

"Pardon me.."

A moment later, Khushi looked back at him whose eyes were scanning her..

"Stop giving me that look.."

"Why did you laugh??"

"Because knowing this Khushi and hearing such heavy words from her carries tons of difference.. (Arnav paused and looked back at her. Khushi was lost, for a moment) I want You and Our Marriage Khushi.. Give us a chance, give our marriage a chance to grow.."

"You think it is easy Arnav.."

"Hum dono koshish toh kar sakte hai na.." ( We both can try..)

"Aur agar nehi hua to?? Hume kuch nehi pata hai.. Ek relationship ke bare mein hum anjaan hai.. Upar se.. hum dono ke differences.. kuch bhi match nehi karega Arnav sirf waqt barbaad hoga.."

(And what is this never happens.. We don't know anything, anything that is needed for a relationship to grow!!! Our differences will not help us much either.. We will end up wasting time..)

"Kafi waqt hai Khushi.. Sikh lenge dono.. Koshish karenege!! Dobara koshish karenge.. tisri baar.. We will try, until it works!!"

(There is plenty of time.. We will learn everything Khushi.. We will try, we will try twice thrice.. We will try, until it works..)

Khushi did not say anything but unknowingly her lips curved, seeing that Arnav raised his brow..

"What?? Now why are you smiling??"

"You are becoming serious Arnav.."

" Because I am taking you seriously Khushi.."

And she was tight lipped again, as if he had made his mind to keep her shut up!! They both again sat silently and how long it was again mystery..

"I promise Khushi.. Main sab thik kar dunga!!", Arnav promised himself silently.

"Kuch kaha tum ne??"

"No.."

"Ohh.. Mujhe laga tum kuch keh rahe ho.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
357K 19.6K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...
21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?