Black hat x reader

Oleh Snake_writer_hm

Oof uh the art is not mine, and sorry if the character's personalities aren't right Lebih Banyak

The beginning
Arrival
Interview
Accepted
cleaning
not afraid
Avoidance
Apology?
❤ death ❤
Design
gun
strange
Forget
understand
café
Attack
Wait
Eh
I'm sorry
home?

story

1.3K 54 21
Oleh Snake_writer_hm

Sorry i haven't updated. Got caught up! Here you are!

(Y/N)'s pov

"Well, first of all... I jumped on you!!!!!"

" Yeah, I remember. " I rolled my eyes

"And broke some of your bones!!!!"

" Yeah i know. "

"You know, since i broke them, I've been thinking..."

" Get to the point! " I was impatient with her segways

She laughed in response.

"Ok, well he started yelling at me! Haha... I suppose i should have listened to his threats rather than laughing..."

She looked kind of embarrassed.

"Eh... You know him. It'll heal. What'd he say exactly?"

" Well, he asked me why i did it. Then he yelled at me for doing it and how i could hurt you real bad. Then he started threatening me and stuff because you know what he's like. "

I sighed... That's really harsh just for me.

"Alright, thanks Demencia!" I waved her away. I needed to think.

And... Relax.

She laughed aloud and ran out of the room. Soon, crashing sounds were heard. Oh whatever.

I'm really tired. I could... Just... Close my eyes...

Black hat's pov

I went to go and check on (Y/N)... I'm sure she'll understand that i was... Not waiting for her!

I walked in to see her... Asleep. Alright...

I went to leave when i suddenly realised... This room was clean. For the first time.

I know that's a good thing, but for some reason, I didn't want it to be clean. I didn't want her to be in here. Hm... Well, i don't know any way to get her out of here. Maybe i should... Maybe i should... Ask Demencia.

No!

No, that's not something I'd ever do. Why would i want to? I don't want to! There's no...

I'm going to ask Demencia to mess up her room.

(Cut to black hat walking to Demencia)

"Alright... I'll get right to the point. I-"

"Are you going to apologise?" She laughed. I swear sometimes, she never learns.

"AlrIGHT, now... I need you to mess up (Y/N)'s room."

" W-why??? " her smile was slightly disappearing.

"Just do it."

" Oh! A prank!!!! " she laughed and sped off to the lab. "

Flug's pov

I was simply trying to experiment with different chemicals when... Demencia came bursting into the room. Why?

She does this every day!!!

"Get out, Demencia!"

I yelled, putting the chemicals under the desk, out of reach.

"I would, but today, I really can't!" She screamed.

"That doesn't make any sense! Get out!"

She began to grab all the beakers full of chemicals i had left out. I really should be a lot more careful.

"Yes it does! Black hat assigned me to do this!!!"

Oh of course! More of his strange behavior...

"Why???"

" To ruin (Y/N)'s room!!!!! "

"Alright. I'm putting an end to this!"

I immediately left the room, and walked to (Y/N)'s place.

This ends now!

When i walked into her room, I saw her asleep. No matter. This was getting serious.

I woke her up.

(Y/N)'s pov

I drowsily sat up, looking around. I had just been woken up by... Flug?

"What's going on?"

I rubbed my eyes.

"Alright... I don't know... But Black Hat has been acting really weird since you got here."

" I... "

I... Guess i really didn't know him before so i guess i didn't know, so i can't really disagree i suppose.

"Please try to avoid him for a while."

" Oh... Ok. "

This... Shouldn't be too hard... Right?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

780K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC