The Angel Voiced Mute (COMPLE...

By puptastic

Hi my name is lucy heartfelia. I am bullied by everyone around me, my father calls me a murderer, the popular... More

Bullies
My hero
Introducing....Lucy
The Angel in hiding
Found out because of a prayer
The known secret to three
Beat down
Levi know's
Levis Party
Truth or dare
Pancakes
NaLu
Gale
Not a part
Miraxus
NOT A PART

The song

5.9K 222 13
By puptastic

Lucys POV

After talking, yes talking with mira for a few minuites natsu finaly came and he started whining about our promise "Oh hey mira how did you find out? you know what tell me later, lucy made a promise that she has to keep now sing lucy sing!" "Lucy sing I wanna hear also!" "As long as you promise not to tell anyone until im ready! got that!" "yep Now sing!" "Ok calm your horses!"

Angel in blue jeans-Train

And though I never got her name

Or time to find out anything

I loved her just the same

And though I road a different road

sang a different song Ill love her till my last breaths gone

Like a river made of silver

Everyone came running to the scean

I was shot down in cold blood by an angel in blue jeans

(Song goes on)

I heard clapping and mira was brought to tears while natsu was staring in aww"Lucy that was beautiful, thank you," Mira said while wipeing her tears. I laught at natsu who was in such aww that he couldnt talk."Thank you guys, you two are the first people I have talked to since my mothers death, the first people I have trusted since my mothers death, you two just please dont leave me, it has happened more than 5 times when I have trusted somone then they leave my life, Please dont be like that." Mira hugged me then said "Lucy in my worst night mare I would still never leave you. Over the past few weeks of our friendship you have become like a little sister to me, I would never leave you!" Then natsu, recovered from his shock hugged me to. It was my happiest moment since her death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.1K 30
NIGHT LIGHT | Definition: A light to help you see in the dark. Babies can either be a blessing or a curse: but for Eda, Luz was both. Luz was left by...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
24.1K 1.3K 30
εœ°ηΈ›ε°‘εΉ΄θŠ±ε­γγ‚“β”†Here's your order of Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun Incorrect Quotes.
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...