Breathin》Stranger Things

By lovethebreeze

Bela Salvatore wanted nothing more than a normal life. After parting with her twin back in 1984, Bela finds h... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three

Thirteen

11.3K 371 31
By lovethebreeze

Flashback

I was actually surprised the Billy wanted to come with me to drop Steve's car. I mean, I could have done it after he left so I could run home but he insisted that he comes with me to drop it off. I might have compelled him to forget where Steve lives just in case he tries to do something. We ended up walking back all the way to my house. Again, it wouldn't have been bad but Steve lives at the other side of the town so it might be a while till we get back. And for some reason, we started playing 20 questions.

"Ok, so you have two siblings?" Billy asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Stefan, the oldest twin. Then there's Damon, the older brother. What about you? Any siblings?"

Billy scoffed. "Besides the little brat Max. No. And she's not even my real sister."

I slapped Billy's arm. "She's not a brat. She's actually really cool." Not that I've ever met her.

"She's still a big pain in my ass," Billy said. Then he looked at me. "And you can't tell me that any of your brothers are the same."

"They do annoy me at times, I'll admit. But that doesn't mean I don't love them." And I felt myself trail off as I think about the good times we had. When Damon came back from war. When he would teach us how to play football. The time Stefan and Damon were with me when I won the first Miss Mystic Falls pageant -  the proudest day in my father's life. But that all went down the drain when we became vampires.

"Hey, Bela," Billy called out. I didn't realize I dazed out. "You ok?"

I nodded. "Yeah," I lied. "Just a bit cold." To my shock, Billy took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I found myself smiling at him in thanks as my eyes scanned his torso. "Aren't you going to get cold?"

Billy smirked. "Nah. I'm good." He wrapped his arm around me. "Got the hottest thing next to me to keep me warm." I found myself blushing. I wish I could blame the booze for me blushing but I can't get drunk.

"And there goes the booze talking," I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around his waist. Even in this cold night, Billy seems to be warm. I took the small flask from my pocket and offered him some. "Speaking of which."

Billy grabbed the flask. "Thanks. Another one of these has been long overdue." He took a big swing before handing it back. "All right, my turn. What's the real reason you're leaving Hawkins?"

"Um," I started. "I thought I could handle Hawkins but it turns out I couldn't. It just isn't the place for me so I figured I better move on." And the fact I don't want Damon here if he decides to make another appearance and threatened my friends again. "Believe me, it's better this way."

Flashback Over

Eleven stayed at my place for a bit. She ate her waffles while I was shoving my stuff into the trunk. She tried to talk to me into staying but I just can't. I need to find Stefan and regroup before something happens. And it's better to stay with him in case Damon tries something, this way there's more muscle to stop Damon. I was just going to drop Steve's jacket off at the school because he forgot it at my house. I told Eleven I'm heading out but she could stay as long as she likes.

I checked my watch. First period is over and second is almost finished. Steve has PE so he must be in the gym. I ran over to the basketball court, made sure no one saw me, before making my way in. I was right Steve and his class were playing basketball and I am not surprised to see him facing Billy, who doesn't have his shirt on. I rolled my eyes. Of course, Billy would be skins. He was trying to get the ball from Steve so he was leaning over to get ready to grab the ball. Now that I'm by myself I could see how short the shorts looked on Billy. I raised my brow when I found myself checking out his bum. The girls were right. It's nice.

I shook my head from my stare just when Steve backed up into Billy and was still dribbling the ball. From where I was standing, it really didn't look right. I would say it out loud but I'm pretty sure you understand what I mean. Steve's back against Billy while he was dribbling the ball. Fine, I'll say it. It looked like they were going at each other.

"Harrington, right?" I heard Billy ask. "I heard you used to run this school. That true? King Steve, they used to call you, huh? Then you turned bitch." I rolled my eyes at Billy's attempt to get into Steve's head.

"Hey, maybe you should just shut up and just play the game," Steve grunted.

I winced when Billy knocked Steve down and grabbed the ball. He ran over to the other side of the court, threw the ball under his leg and into the net. I sighed as I walked over and held my hand down for Steve.

"You know he did that on purpose, did you?" I asked as I helped him up.

Steve was panting. "Yeah. Now, I do." He moved some hair so it wouldn't be stuck to his forehead. "What are you doing here?"

I held his jacket out. "You left this at my place. I didn't want to leave it and have you think I stole it."

He nodded as he took his jacket. "Thanks." His eyes were behind me and I turned to see Nancy near the entrance. "You've got to be kidding me."

"You should talk to her," I said. "You've been ignoring her and she missed first period waiting for you."

"How do you know that?"

I raised my brow. "She literally called my phone and said she missed first period because she was waiting for you." Steve started to sigh. "You know you can't avoid her forever."

"No, but I was thinking until high school was over." Then he gave me a suggestive look. "Or if a certain Salvatore would compel her to -"

I shut it down immediately. "Nope. No way. Your girlfriend. Your problem. Now don't make me compel you to talk to her."

Steve gave me a confused look as he held up his bracelet. "How?" With quick speed, I snatched his bracelet out of his hand. My hand burned a bit but it stopped when I put the bracelet in my bag. "That's not fair."

"I'll give it back after you talk to her."

Steve sighed before he walked out with Nancy. I send Nancy a little wave before I heard someone walk in front of me. And guess who it is? Nevermind, don't. It's Billy.

"You just couldn't stay away could you?" he asked with a little smirk.

I crossed my arms. "No. My friend forgot his jacket at my house and I'm returning it. This has nothing to do with you."

"You know you could have just left it at his house. You know since you're probably heading that way when you leave."

"I'm leaving tonight, dumbass."

"And you want to spend your last night with me? I get it. I knew you would fall for me one day."

I glare at him. "Oh, please. The day I go out with you is either when they make your PE shorts longer, if you cut your hair, or or...if I'm dead."

Billy glanced down at himself. "I don't know. I seem to be liking these shorts. But I think they're a bit high for my taste." Billy grabbed the waistband of his shorts and slowly started to pull them down. My eyes looked where his line started and I felt something tingling between my legs but I stared right back at him.

"Then maybe you should consider wearing pants," I said. Good thing he's not a vampire or else he could hear my heartbeat. "Or how about you stop talking to me and go back to your game."

Billy pulled his shorts back up. "Fine." I moved out of the way and stood near the sidelines. Billy grabbed the ball from Steve's team and looked at me. "This one is for you, Princess." Then he jumped up and shot the ball in the basket.

I kept rolling my eyes as Billy and the arrogant douchebags high-fived each other. They continued the game for another two minutes before Billy managed to score 3 more baskets. Each shot, he would grin at me and wink. I dropped my bag on to the ground and took the ball from Mikey.

"What are you doing?" Billy asked in amusement.

"Playing basketball," I replied with a little bit of sass.

He chuckled. "Do you really think you could get past me?"

I smirked as I brought the ball up and shot it from my spot. The ball landed in the net as the boys watched me with their mouths dropped. Billy slowly nodded before he moved the other guys out of the way so it could be one on one.

I dribbled the ball and started to go around him. Billy was fast enough to get in front of me. I turned and my back was against his chest as I dribbled the ball.

"Just give me the ball, princess. Don't need to embarrass yourself," Billy taunted.

I thought about it. "Or I could just kick you ass and get this ball into the hoop."

Billy chuckled. "Really? How are you going to do that?"

Billy was about to knock the ball out of my hands. But I pushed my back against him and knocked him down before I dribbled the ball and made the shot. The guy's on Steve's team started to cheer as I looked down at Billy. And boy did I enjoy embarrassing him.

"Like that. They're still teaching beginners lessons to fifth-graders if you want to brush up on your basketball skills."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 53 50
When Rachel King moves to Hawkins, Indiana, she has no plan to make friends or fall for the King of Hawkins High. But when the town is threatened wit...
323K 9.3K 28
The year is 1983. Samantha Wheeler and her parents have relocated to Hawkins, Indiana to be closer to their family. At first, everything seems norma...
201 12 6
❝I need to get the hell out of this town.❞ THE TWILIGHT ZONE Josie never planned to set foot in Hawkins again, but Hawkins had a different plan. Stev...
86.5K 2.9K 19
They thought it was over. But it wasn't. I do not own stranger things or any of the characters/places/things associated with it. I only own those tha...