colors • sh

By celestialhao

❝ i'm seeing ϲοℓοяѕ... ❞ ➳ the world is a dull black and white until you meet your ѕουℓмατє eye-to-eye. jihoo... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
i got tagged ._. (do not read if not interested)
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
s i x t y - n i n e
s e v e n t y
☃ tagged by @hjjbffs
s e v e n t y - o n e
s e v e n t y - t w o
s e v e n t y - t h r e e
s e v e n t y - f o u r
s e v e n t y - f i v e
s e v e n t y - s i x
s e v e n t y - s e v e n

s i x t y - e i g h t

2.8K 160 234
By celestialhao

not proof-read
longest chapter i've written so far :3

★彡

ѕοοиγουиg ѕατ αℓοиє on the black couch, the flat screen in front of him muted while his fingers fumbled along the edges of his bright yellow sweater. The bright color varied the other dull hues of black and white in the large room he was in. When his father saw his attire, bright yellow oversized sweater with an emoji sticking out its tongue as a design and a pair of ripped jeans, he wasn't pleased at all.

"Is this how you present yourself in front of everyone?" he had asked when they were back in the mansion. Soonyoung shrugged.

"You told me to wear something casual." He replied, pulling out his airpods and and inserting one in his ear.

"Yes, I did. But I didn't mean this." Taiyo gestured to his clothes and Soonyoung raised an eyebrow.

"It's comfortable."

His father refrained from sighing out loud in front of his workers, creasing his eyebrows instead. "You're making a fool out of yourself."

Soonyoung smirked. "Jihoon loved me the way I am."

"You are embarrassing me."

"Good." Soonyoung replied, inserting the other airpod into his other ear and walking out of the mansion and into the black car that's waiting for them outside. The only reason he wore such clothing was to embarrass his father in front of everybody, after all.

Now, he was sat alone in the lonely living room of the Kims, all so quiet and all so lonely. He missed Korea, where he was able to goof around with Seokmin and Seungkwan, practice dance moves with Chan, Minghao and Junhui, disturb Mingyu and Wonwoo with Hansol and be himself when with Jihoon.

Soonyoung thrashed his head back to the couch, sighing out loud and looked up to the ceiling.

"I wonder what they're doing right now..." Soonyoung said out loud, his eyelids droopy and his body relaxed as he feels himself nearing sleep.

"Who?" Soonyoung jolted and sat upright, looking up to see Jennie standing there in her blue casual dress, a large bottle of wine and two wine glasses in hands.

Soonyoung blinked. He had forgotten that he wasn't alone in the Kims' place. The reason why he was even there was to impress his future spouse, but he doesn't even plan on doing anything. He wants Jennie to hate him and probably tell her rich daddy that she wants the wedding off and everything else will be cancelled. He doesn't even plan on interacting with the girl at all.

Soonyoung eyed the items in Jennie's hands. "What are those?" Jennie smiled as she sat down and placed the glasses down on the glass coffee table with a loud thud Soonyoung thinks there was a break of glass.

"I brought drinks for us." She said before leaning in, whispering as if they weren't the only ones in the house. "It's a Screaming Eagle Cabernet."

She leaned away with a giggle. "I stole it from my dad's room."

Soonyoung had his jaw dropped as he looked back to the bottle of wine on the table. "Aren't those expensive?"

"Yes! Which is why we should definitely drink it." Jennie pulled out a lighter from her pocket and took the bottle of beverage in her hand. Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"

Jennie chuckled. "I can't find the corkscrew." She said as she lit up the lighter and hovered it by the opening of the bottle. "And I'm too tired to ask the workers to get it for me. I also saw this in the Internet and I've always wanted to try it out."

Jennie was the complete opposite of the girl she met just a few days ago. It was like the quiet and reserved lady was just tossed out of the window and was replaced by a playful one, one who was ready to goof around and do crazy things like maybe burn their mansion down with how awkward she looks like with trying to open the bottle of wine in hand.

"Uh..." Soonyoung scooted away, looking unsure. "I don't think this is a good idea..."

Jennie blew raspberries at him. "Don't be such a baby—oh!" the cork in the bottle suddenly popped out, directly hitting the clear vase across the room and making it wobble before it fell and broke into pieces, the pretty flowers lying still on the floor as water flooded around them.

Soonyoung had let out a screech when the vase broke and Jennie almost dropped the bottle in her hand while laughing out loud. Very not lady like.

"That was fun! We should do it again sometime!"

"No," Soonyoung took the bottle and lighter away from her and placing them on the table in front of them. "We're not." Soonyoung sighed as he crossed his arms and leaned his back on the couch, a firm look on his face.

"What will happen if something happened to you when you were doing that? You might accidentally start a fire and I'm guessing your father wouldn't like that." Jennie grunted at the mention of his father and face away from him, suddenly in a foul mood.

"Can we forget about our dads for a minute and let loose? For once in my life I just want to be free from all this junk they put us into." Jennie raised her legs to her chest and hugged them, placing her cheek on her knee. "I just want to be normal..."

Soonyoung glanced over her in concern, sitting up properly and placing a cautious hand over her shoulder, hesitating at first.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He wanted to slap himself at that moment. Why would he ask that? Of course, she's not okay!

Jennie sighed. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that..." she faltered, slouching and made Soonyoung worried more. "It's just that...?"

Jennie frowned. "I miss Mom." She leaned forward to cover her lips with her knees and her voice came out muffled the next, but Soonyoung could still hear her because of the quietness of the room.

"I miss Lisa..."

Soonyoung scooted closer, placing a hand on Jennie's back, rubbing comforting circles. "Who's Lisa?"

Jennie bit her lip as she felt herself tear up at just hearing the name, her heart aching, yearning. She pushed her face deeper to her arms, hiding before she answered slowly, her voice small.

"My soulmate."

Soonyoung was taken aback. To think that Jennie had a soulmate like him.  Now he thinks that maybe their feelings are mutual, that she also doesn't like the idea of marrying someone other than their soulmate. Maybe she was forced as well just for the benefit of a stupid company.

So, to make her feel better, Soonyoung took the bottle of wine and poured them into the bottles, placing the bottle before handing a glass to Jennie, the girl taking it slowly and sniffed, mumbling a small thank you and taking a sip.

Soonyoung took the other glass and turned to face Jennie. "Tell me about this girl. She's a girl, right?" Soonyoung panicked, as he didn't want to offend Jennie by thinking her soulmate was a girl based by their name.

Jennie chuckled as she nodded, taking another sip. "There isn't much to say. I met Lisa a few months ago, when my dad had to go to a business trip and decided that his daughter should learn the basics of businesses by tagging her along with him."

Jennie smiled at the memory as she looked at the red liquid in her wine glass, continuing. "We went to Thailand and were going to stay there for a month. My maid had to be with me at all times when I wanted to see the city because my stupid of a father couldn't even spare even just a minute to bond with his daughter.

"One night, I got bored at the hotel that we were staying in and I wanted to go outside that night. I was so glad that Chaeyoung, my maid, was very understanding and let me, as long as she came along. We went out in secret at around midnight and went to the nearest store, Seven-Eleven.

"When we arrived, she was there, by the cashier. She was on her phone, wearing earphones while she sang to the beat. I thought she was very silly that time and went to grab all the snacks that we could get. Chaeyoung said that she was going to get a few drinks for us so I went to the cashier to pay with a credit card because I didn't have any cash with me."

Soonyoung chuckled as he poured them another glass of wine, clinking their glasses together.

"Lisa was so surprised when I handed her the black card and told me I was filthy rich. I had laughed, I thought she was funny. When she looked up though, my world changed. Everything was pretty, sure, colors are amazing but..." Jennie looked into space as she remembered every detail of her soulmate's face, unconsciously gripping her wine glass.

"She was beautiful. So beautiful I ran away because she was everything I could never have." Jennie teared up, drinking her wine as she did so and reached for the bottle of wine, pouring herself a glassful.

It reminded Soonyoung of Jihoon. But Jihoon ran away because he was scared. He was scared that what happened to his mother would happen to him, the idea of it frightening him. Soonyoung looked down on his glass in shame.

That's exactly what he did. And to think that he promised he would never do that to Jihoon. What a dick he is.

When Jennie continued, she drank up half of her glassful of wine, licking her lips. "I didn't come back for days. I told Chaeyoung about it and she was just as surprised as I am. The only reason why I came back was because Chaeyoung insisted me to. She told me that a person can only have one soulmate. It's either I keep her or I lose her. A soulmate is someone you never knew you'd need until you meet them. Damn, was it so true.

"Lisa was everything I am not. Beautiful, kind, generous and all. She had everything that I am lacking. She filled that empty void that's been missing in me and I was so lucky to have her. To think that someone like me was matched with a perfect girl. It was impossible."

Soonyoung hummed. "Yeah..." he mumbled. It is.

"Everything was going great. For weeks, I would sneak out of the hotel just to meet Lisa. Even though we could only spend our time in the Seven-Eleven because other stores are closed or are just too far away, we still managed. Every second with her was fun and amazing and I knew I loved her by then. But then, my father found out.

"His assistant caught me one night when I tried to sneak out again and boy, was my father furious." Jennie laughed as she was starting to get tipsy.

"He shut down Seven-Eleven and Lisa had no choice but find a new job. I hated Dad back then. I hated him even more when he fired Chaeyoung for being careless of me. I tried to defend her but she wouldn't let me. She told me at least she did the right thing of never caging me.

"We flew back to Korea without even saying any goodbye to Lisa or Chaeyoung, and I've hated Dad every since. He told me I was going to ruin his career if I continued acting like a stupid child I was, acting on my own without his consult. But I didn't care. All I cared at that time was Lisa. Everything I could think of was Lisa. Even now, I..." she stopped, breaking down, the walls she desperately built up falling and crashing miserably.

Soonyoung stayed quiet at the whole ordeal, pouring himself wine.

"No offense," Jennie looked up to Soonyoung, an easy smile on her face. "But I hated you back then." Soonyoung laughed, shaking his head.

"The feeling's mutual."

"I hated the fact that I'm marrying a complete stranger who's probably just as cocky as any other business men." Soonyoung gasped while Jennie laughed, her body shaking in laughter while Soonyoung pouted.

"Okay, I'm offended."

"I'm sorry! It's just that..." Jennie sat up properly, "all the men I met were all the same. But you..." she tilted her head while scrunching her nose. "You acted different." Soonyoung raised his eyebrow.

"How different?"

"Very different. I was definitely surprised when you just blew up in front of our dads when they said we're to marry each other." Soonyoung bit his lip.

It was true. The moment his father told him Jennie was going to be his bride, all sentiment he had for his father just vanished and he exploded right in front of them, shocking all of them. He had even walked out of the conference room fuming, catching a few attentions.

"I figured by then that..." she looked over to him, lips puckering out. "Maybe something happened to you as well."

Soonyoung looked down, biting his lip and Jennie smiled reassuringly, sitting up slowly. "Tell me about it. I've shared my story. You tell me yours as well."

"You sure?" Soonyoung asked, glancing over her. "It's gonna be long."

"If it's longer than my dad's dick, then it's fine."

Soonyoung spluttered, eyes bulging out in surprise while Jennie laughed, slapping her thigh.

"Oh, you should've seen the look on your face!" she cackled, rolling back.

"Well, you just made a joke about your dad's dick!"

"Who cares? He's an actual dick, anyway. I'm betting your dad is as well." Soonyoung could not agree more.

"Tell me about your soulmate. I'm all ears." Jennie said as she shifted to find a comfortable position. Soonyoung hummed, leaning back and relaxing as he sipped on his wine.

"My soulmate is... I don't even have a word to describe him."

"Firstly, we should know the name. What's his name?"

Soonyoung smiled. "Jihoon. His name is Lee Jihoon."

★彡

нουяѕ нανє ραѕѕє∂ when the two had talked their feelings out. They've been drinking four bottles now. They've sneaked into Wooseok's room and stolen beers and wines, getting drunk for the rest of the afternoon. They were only waiting for Taiyo to come and fetch Soonyoung. Soonyoung was thinking that maybe he wasn't planning on getting Soonyoung at all and rolled his eyes.

"What an asshole." Jennie giggled, drunk as she turned to look at Soonyoung.

"Who?"

"My dad."

"I should've guessed already." They both laughed for no reason, holding each other's arms and leaning into each other, a bottle falling down the table and emitted a loud thud, but they didn't bother caring about it.

When they stopped laughing, Jennie was looking at him, the smile on her lips falling, and so was Soonyoung, staring deeply into her eyes. Jennie looked down on his lips and alarms were ringing in Soonyoung's head when Jennie placed a delicate hand on his cheek, caressing.

Jennie was moving closer, pushing him on his back and straddling his lap, their faces dangerously close and Soonyoung's heart was speeding up, panicking because this was so wrong, he shouldn't do this.

But for once, he pushed those thoughts away, his eyes focusing on Jennie's eyes which for some reasons started to look like Jihoon's and Soonyoung was thinking he was hallucinating, that this wasn't Jihoon at all.

But a boy can dream.

So when lips crashed to his in a lazy way, his body reacted immediately and kissed back, his hands travelling from the thighs to the hips, squeezing and eliciting a moan, theirs lips moving together, tongues swirling and teeth clashing. When they pulled away, only one name came out of his lips, and it made his heart ache.

"Jihoon..."

★彡

sorry i wasn't able to update last week. i had a cold which i got from my stupid sister and i am coughing nonstop bc of her (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

... and maybe bc i have been reading woochan lol

but srsly, who's the top in woochan? i'm thinking they're a switch honestly. :/

anyways, i bet you're HORRIFIED with what happened up there :)

can't wait to see your reactions OHSHIT

also, i don't know who to ship seungwoo with in x1. i see ppl shipping him with wooseok or yohan and i am confused (i even saw someone shipping him with his son :/ ) help me out?

ANYWAYS, BYE!!! HAVE FUN SUFFERING UWU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
61.6K 1.1K 56
[ c o m p l e t e d ] "You guys are so touchy to each other, especially you, Hoshi. Can you keep it down a bit? Or don't make it too obvious...
260K 10K 61
COMPLETED Choi Seungcheol That's it. Two words. Choi Seungcheol. And my entire life was flipped around. Our college's most popular, one of the most...
77.9K 3.1K 44
he's got the softest eyes and the warmest heart, but no one's ever bothered to get close enough to see it. '𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘...