Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 36

18.2K 818 63
By RojalinKKGSR

Sitting on a roadside bench, Khushi kept her handbag in her lap and shut her eyes tight!! Maa is unwell , she is hospitalized!! Again that turning of life came back, she was standing at same place where she had lost Garima Mumma and now.. on the verge of losing Anita Maa!!

Gasp escaped her eyes...

What has been she doing actually??

What has she done??

She has literally pushed Maa to death bed!!

Those two persons who have always make sure she gets everything she wishes in life, those two persons who have loved her unconditionally expecting nothing in return, those two persons who have given her a better life and everything thing needed for a good life, those two persons who have given her shelter and family.. She has successfully shattered those two!!

Here she was unaware of all this happening while Maa got heart attack and hospitalized!! Arnav was also saying something like this when he had come to meet that night.. But she did not listen to him even for once!! That day when she left RM, she had seen herself how vulnerable Mumma was..How much she was crying, she was almost going to collapse but she ignored everything in an attempt to to glorify her hurt, her stubborn attitude, her arrogance!! Because for her she matters the most, can this be reason to hurt someone this much??

And being a daughter what did she do?? She overlooked everything. She overlooked everything and why... because she was angry, she was adamant to go back that house which house has always showered her love and care only!! That placed which has accepted her with open heart.. Her anger was much more important for her than anything else.. For her nothing matters in front of her own self!! She did not even care to ask about Mumma Baba..

Khushi cupped her face..

She dismissed Baba's pleading eyes when she left home, she dismissed Maa's concern when she called her for breakfast, she disobeyed Baba's conversation when he was trying to ease something and lastly.. she has successfully made her mother sick who has given her a second life after Garima Mumma's death.. She has destroyed everything in an attempt to satisfy her emotion which now felt like venom..

****************************

Aarav was staring at the closed door behind which his dear wife was laying. What if they were late yesterday?? What if something worse had happened?? What if he had lost her..??? He could not think straight.. Though Anita was better than yesterday, still she was kept for under observation next 36 hours as her BP was very high at the same time. Sharing more than 30 years together, sharing each other's sadness and happiness Aarav was unable to share his wife's pain!!

Firstly his children's disturbed life then his wife's illness almost made him go weak on his knees.. Sitting there when he looked at his right  row, found his only son sitting all alone!! Being a father he could not see him like this also.. His torn look sadden his father more.. What has he done to himself?? For a moment Aarav felt like taking this young man in his arms and say "Your Maa is going to be all right only."

Arnav has become almost silent after yesterday!!

Resting his back, Aarav looked up and sent prayer to His God to make his family that normal one. Today getting a normal family seem the costly one for him for which he don't have enough wealth..

Few minutes passed, when Aarav felt a soft touch on his hand. He looked down.

Putting her head on her Baba's shoulder, Khushi looked down. Aarav could feel his eyes getting moisten..

"Anita is going to be all right only.. Aap jo aa gayi hai.. Hai na Khushi??"

"Bohot badtamiz ho gayi hun na Baba?? Aap ko aur Maa ko taklif de rahi hun.. Aaj Maa yahan..sirf aur sirf.. meri wajah se hai.. Hai na??" Aarav just pressed his lips against her hair pulling Khushi closer.

(I have become a such manner-less  fellow, right Baba?? I am practically doing nothing but hurting and troubling you and Maa.. Maa is here.. only and only because of me)

Khushi looked up, her eyes started glistening.

How could this man still hold her in his arms?? How could this man still carry warmth and concern for her?? How could this man still hold her close to his heart?? How could this man still assure her that Maa is going to be all right??

For a moment Khushi felt like burying herself in ground than seeing them like this!!

What is he??

And she.. she hurt him!! She disobeyed him, rejecting his love!!

What have you done Khushi??, a sorrowful  cry escaped from the deep of her soul..

She missed it.. she missed her father's warmth, she missed being this close to her father.. she missed being their daughter all these days. A few seconds passed, her eyes slowly moved further and she found Arnav sitting there with closed hands, bending his head, looking down.. Her eyes moved towards the cabin where Anita was, then her eyes moved towards that seat where Arnav was sitting!!

But she kept silent!! He has grown hair and beard, he looked so lean, he was not even looking up at anything or anyone!! Shutting her eyes tightly, she buried her face in Aarav's shoulder..

Anita opened her eyes slowly feeling soft kiss on her palm..

"Khushi.."

"How.. how are you Maa??"

"Shh.. Stop crying.. See, I'm all right."

Khushi could not stop her tears, pressing her lips against Anita's palm Khushi mumbled..

"Bohot buri hun Mein.. aap dono ko itni taklif deti hun, itni satati hun?? Maaf kar dijiye Maa.. I am so sorry.. I am so.. sorry for being.. the worst daughter ever.. I hurt that woman who gave me a mother.."

"Shh.. Who told you?? You are my best child Khushi.. I am sorry.. for..", before Anita could continue, Khushi hugged coming over her slowly..

"No.. Please don't say that.. Please don't Maa.... Bohot badi galti ho gayi Maa.."

"And stop crying Khushi.. You are back.. I'm going to be all right only.."

Khushi heard Mumma and Baba saying same thing, but was she truly back??

After a moment of prolong silence, Khushi spoke "You should have smacked me Maa.. to make me realize what a stupid and idiot I have been.."

Taking her hand, Anita slowly raised till her lips and added..

"You are not going..going back.. Are You??",

There was hope, there was hesitation, there was request, there was pleading, there was same warmth, same love, affection and much more.. Khushi did not know what else to reply just nodded her head. A bright smile touched Anita's lips.. Cupping her face, Anita kissed her head..

She accepted her again.. with all her flaws, with all her mistakes, with all those hurtful words she had uttered making Khushi once again to think.. It needs courage.. a lot of courage to be parents!! And she was planning to lose this.. Taking Anita's hand, Khushi touched with her forehead as tears of remorse fell.. None questioned back, none demanded any answer from her. It was as if those days were not in their memory..

But she does not deserve that.. Does she??

It was evening.

Anita was sleeping under drug effect. Aarav and Khushi were sitting silently when Arnav reached there after meeting Doctor. Khushi could feel herself stiffening the moment she found his feet nearing to her. But she did not look up at him..

"Papa.. You should go back!! Doctor said Maa is doing better and they will discharge her tomorrow morning. I'll stay here, you please go and take rest at home.."

"No, I'll stay here.. What will I do there?? You better go Chotey.. You need rest Chotey."

"Papa.. Please.. You will fall sick soon if you continue doing this.. And this will lead Maa more stressed on other hand and we will end up reaching same spot again.. I'll be here.. You go back home!!"

"You don't understand it Chotey.. Returning there, I'll do nothing but think about Anita. It's better if I stay here.. It is just a matter of some hours.. You listen to me.. Khushi and you go back!! (Khushi held her dupatta end tightly hearing this.. ) You have not stepped out since yesterday.. And don't argue with me on this topic.. Go back home.."

Kissing Anita on her forehead, Arnav left while Khushi started walking behind him slowly. Arnav was about to start the car when Khushi said..

"I have a few things to pack at Nitya's place.."

He did not ask further, she did not add more. Car came to screech at Nitya's place, Khushi got down from car.

Coming inside the room which she shares with Nitya, Khushi started packing her stuffs.

"How is Aunty Khushi??"

"She is better now.."

"And what are you doing now??"

Khushi stopped doing her task and looked outside through window. Nitya followed her gaze only to find Arnav standing and leaning against the car.. Nitya did not know why, but her heart felt happy. Khushi was going back.. to that place where she means to.. Hoping everything becomes ease, Nitya wished from heart!!

"You did not call Arnav in??"

"Why should I?? He is not a VVIP Nitu??"

Shaking her head, Nitya went down.

"Hi.."

Arnav looked back at Nitya, he tried to smile.

"Come inside.."

"No.. Its ok.. some other day.."

"Please come inside Arnav.. Have some coffee.."

"Nitya.. I.."

"Please.. Khushi is packing, she will take some time.."

Not wishing to land themselves in any kind of unpleasant situation, Arnav nodded his head. When they went inside, they met Nitya's mother.. Nitya introduced..

"Arnav.. My mother.. And Maa, that's Arnav, Khushi's husband!!"

And that was the very first time, Arnav realized apart from the idea of making Khushi stick to him forever, making Khushi a part of his life and , this marriage has given them this additional ID as well!! A different sensation he felt when Nitya called him as Khushi's husband, it was very difficult to digest this identity..

"Oh.. Hello Arnav.. Please sit.."

While drinking coffee, Nitya said..

"Actually I am sorry for that evening Arnav.. I was rude to you.."

"Its ok.. I understand, you were concerned for Khushi.."

"Yeah.. That's true.. But I should not have reacted that way either.."

"Let's forget that Nitya.. I knew I deserved that.. You were right on your place.."

Before they could continue, Khushi reached there with her luggage. Sharing hug with Nitya and her mother Khushi was about to pick her bag when found Arnav already picking that up. Her eyes travelled to his eyes, he was waiting for her to leave!! She did not say anything not wishing to drag a quarrel.

"Chale.."

"Hmm"

After they left, Nitya turned to her mother..

"You remembered Maa.. I was telling you about them.."

"Yes.."

"I just pray they understand what they want from each other.. I know Khushi.. It is never easy to deal with her..Sometimes it is really difficult to deal with her Maa.. especially when she is not ready to hear!! I pray they stand together..Bohot ziddi hai wo Maa.. I afraid it is not too late for them.. "

"May god bless them.."

"Ameen!!"

******************************

Journey from Nitya's house till RM was very silent one, Khushi was confused to step inside that house which has always welcomed her with open arms.. Will that place welcome her with same warmth?? Will she fit there again.. Can she be there..like before?? Is this journey to RM going to give a different direction to her life which she has never planned?? Will it be easy for her again?? She had rejected this place, she had rejected this place's blessing, she even rejected all those countless memories she has spent here..

She has actually left her OWN HOME!!! This family..

Car came to stop, Arnav got down!! But Khushi did not. He waited, it took her 2 minutes and she came out!! Her heart felt heavy when she stepped towards the door..

"Everything is same the way you have left!! Kuch nehi badla hai Khushi.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
518K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
23.9K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
149K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...