π˜–π˜±π˜±π˜°π˜΄π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘈𝘡𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀...

By JaiB1515

" If you knew better you would do better." " Let's say that I don't." β€’ β€’ Princess Arabella had always stared... More

Songs Mentions
Chapter One: Proclamation
Chapter Two: Goodness Class
Chapter Three: R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
Chapter Four: Everything I Need
Chapter Five: Human After All
Chapter Six: Goodnight Princess
Chapter Seven: Coronation
Chapter Eight: Set It Off
Chapter Nine: Ways To Be Wicked
Chapter Ten: Ask The Girl
Chapter Eleven: Where's Mal ?
Chapter Twelve: Chillin Like A Villian
Chapter Thirteen: I'm Here
Chapter Fourteen: Not Your Choice
Chapter Fifteen: It's Going Down
Chapter Sixteen: Cold Ocean Waves
Chapter Seventeen: It's a Date
Chapter Eighteen: True Love's Kiss.
Chapter Nineteen: Dragon Fever
Chapter Twenty: It Starts With You And Me
Chapter Twenty One: My Princess
Chapter Twenty Two: Hades
Chapter Twenty Three: Happy Not So Good Birthday
Chapter Twenty Four: Surprise
Twenty Five: The Isle Of The Lost
Twenty Six: Auradon's Fate
Twenty Seven: I Never Knew
Twenty Nine: Saving Auradon
Twenty Nine: Daddy Issues
Chapter Thirty: Goodbye Barrier
Epilogue

Twenty Eight: The Truth

2.8K 65 5
By JaiB1515

Bella's pov

Each step felt like a bomb going off not wanting to make a sound while in the dark forest. With my head low, I squeezed Carlos's hand tightly in reassurance that he was still in front if me since it was hard to see. Mal had a plan. She was going to get us through this and lead us to safety. My heart was thumping in my chest and I took a deep breath convincing myself some how that everything would be okay.

Suddenly, my hand was being pulled slightly to the left and I realized Carlos was guiding us towards a large clutter of trees. I crouched looking over Carlos's shoulder to see the cottage up ahead with smoke still coming out of the chimney.

" Bells," Carlos called taking a hold of my hand and following after Ben and Mal.

Mal opened the gate slowly hearing the creak from the rust before racing towards the door ad kicking it down. I followed after Carlos expecting Audrey to be standing inside, but it was completely empty. Jay quickly ran by me, taking the upstairs while Carlos and I looked in the kitchen.

" She's not upstairs." Jay called when the doors behind Ben started to rattle.

" Ben." I warned noticing he nodded at me from over his shoulder and opened the door only for the sight of Chad Charming curled up in a ball frightened.

" Chad ?" Ben questioned.

" I want my mommy." He replied, and when Ben went to go help him up, he backed away with fear in his eyes." No!"

" It's okay," Ben promised, slowly helping him up. I spared a glance at Carlos confused only to see Carlos had the same exact face." What happened, buddy?"

" Ben? Ben!" Chad yelled, finally realizing the people around him." Your face. She's gone? Huh? The door is open. I'm free. Freedom! Oh!" Chad screamed, racing pass us all and out the door in a blur." Freedom!"

Harry laughed loudly at Chad's antics while I shook my head and followed Uma out the door." That was...interesting."

" Who knew Audrey would break, Chad." I laughed feeling Carlos grab my hand and smiled intertwining our fingers.

" Ooh. All right." Uma laughed." Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already. What do you say, girl ? Time to wrap things up?"

" You know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up." Ben laughed.

" Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over," Evie spoke, bringing a small to my face.

" I have to tell you guys something." Mal interrupted turning with a disappointing look." I lied to you. The kids won't be coming off the Isle."

" What?" I gasped even before my mind could stop me from speaking. I felt Carlos's hand go limp, but didn't bother to face him feeling my anger come out." What do you mean?"

" The program is shut down." Ben spoke from by my side slowly moving away and towards Mal." And the barrier...will be closed for good. For Auradon's safety."

" You lied ?" I snapped glaring at Mal knowing her words on the bridge was nothing, but a lie to benefit her.

" Hold up." Uma called, taking a step towards Mal shaking her head." So we're saving your precious people and your behinds for a lie. I knew it was a mistake to trust you." Uma yelled, pointing directly in Mal's face." You're always out for yourself."

" And you, King Benny..." Harry started, but his anger simmered down to a helpless plead." you're probably just gonna throw us all back inside."

Celia walked right next to me, staring at Mal," You know what? I actually thought you were brave. You're nothing but a chicken. Too scared to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again."

In seconds, Celia yanked the ember from Mal's hand stunning her and throwing it into a bird bath. The ember screeched loudly before sparks and smoke took over. I placed my hands over my mouth feeling the tears rush down my cheeks at the hope lost before me. My parents would never wake up. The students would never wake up. Audrey was going to get us and the Isle children would never be free. Celia quickly stomped away in anger and I couldn't blame her knowing she was hurt by the thought of never seeing her father again.

" Regain your might and ignite!" Mal chanted and I slowly looked at her seeing the wet ember in her hand useless to us all." No... Regain your might and ignite!" She chanted, but nothing had worked.

She looked up to Uma and even pointed the ember towards her, but it meant nothing to the sea witch.

" Bummer." She whispered, turning to Harry." Let's go find Gil and leave them all to rot."

" Uma !"

" You said you were going to fight it." I snapped watching Mal slowly look up to me.

" Bella-"

" That's wat you told Evie and I !" I yelled desperately trying to fight the tears from coming out.

Ben moved forward reaching for my hand," Please-" He begged, but I backed away shaking my head.

" You both lied."

" Bella-

" How could you do this ?" I questioned." Those children need us. When we got the ember, those children told me how much they can't wait to come here. I promised them !"

Mal looked away slowly not wanting to speak and I knew it was because I had pulled out a big point on why she was wrong. Why they both were wrong for the matter. Mal looked up again and I noticed the movement to my right was Evie speechless.

" Evie...I'm so sorry." She cried and I felt a hand on my shoulder slowly moving back until I was at Carlos's side instantly seeing his red puffy eyes.

" Carlos...I'm sorry." I whispered.

He shook his head," Not your fault, Princess." He whispered back squeezing my hand.

" I'm sorry." Mal repeated loudly." I just thought that. I was afraid to tell you. I thought I was gonna lose my best friend. But I had to do something. I had to protect Auradon."

" Closing the barrier was your idea ?" Evie questioned.

" I did it for us."

" What about the kids that we left behind on that island ?" Evie mentioned." The kids that we promised ? We were their only hope, Mal. I thought you were going to stand up for the V.K's." Evie spoke with her voice cracking." But instead you lied to them. And you lied to Jay. And you lied to Carlos. And you lied to Bella. Mal, you lied to me. We're your family."

I felt Carlos leave my side and I glanced down noticing he was petting Dude, who even looked upset by Mal's discussion.

" Evie, come on. I had no choice !" Mal screamed when the pink dust had surrounded us all.

I jumped in shock from the smoke and flash coughing from the content entering my lungs meeting Mal's eyes. She stared in horror and I frowned until I realized the statues in front of me. Evie. Ben. Jay. My body trembled and I looked down gasping in horror at the sight of Carlos turned to stone.

" Carlos !" I screamed touching his cheek only to get no response that he was okay. Audrey won. She took everyone I loved away from me.

" Bella-"

In anger I extended my arm sending her away and watching her harshly fall onto the forest ground in pain. I could care less right now.

" This is your fault !" I screamed curling my fist in anger. She quickly looked up wide eye in horror." You only think of yourself don't you ! Look at your friends, Mal !"

With one last glare I turned away heading back into the heart of Auradon knowing I had to find Gil, Doug, and Jane breaking the news of everything and some how get Audrey. I wasn't much, but I had to do something for my parents, Carlos, and friends. I sniffed wiping the tears from my cheek, but no matter how hard I tried, they always came rushing back.

" Lifting up, off the ground. Like a Tornado, spin me 'round. Shine a light through the storm. If the rain comes down, let it pour. " I sang looking to the moon in the sky." I know what I'm doing here. 20/20 crystal clear. Bring it on, bring it on. I'm ready. Fear can steal my every tear. Keep them as a souvenir. Bring it on, bring it on. I'm ready."

" Don't make no mistake. Whatever comes my way. Let 'em know, I live for the Tornado." I sang getting to a bridge and looking at my own reflection." Putting up a fight. I'm tearing up the sky. Let em' know, I live for the Tornado"

" Try your best, do your worst. Throw your sticks and stones. They don't hurt. If I fall, drag me through the dirt. Dust it off, it's a lesson learned." I sang throwing a rock to break the reflection and walk away." I know what I'm doing here. 20/20 crystal clear. Bring it on, bring it on. I'm ready. You can steal my every tear. Keep them as a souvenir. Bring it on, bring it on. I'm ready"

" Don't make no mistake. Whatever comes my way. Let 'em know, I live for the Tornado. Putting up a fight. I'm tearing up the sky. Let em' know, I live for the Tornado." I sang hearing Audrey's laughs in the distance." Oh, oh. Oh, oh. I live."

" In the eye of the storm. If that's all that you've got. Give me more, give me more. Twist and turn, take me high. If that's all that you've got. Give me more, give me more." I sang getting to the villages and seeing all the lights off from sleeping people." I know what I'm doing here. 20/20 crystal clear. Bring it on, bring it on. I'm ready !"

" Don't make no mistake. Whatever comes my way !" I sang jumping on the edge and turning seeing the reflection of a broken strong girl in the window." Let 'em know, I live for the Tornado. Putting up a fight."

" I'm tearing up the sky." I sang jumping down knowing I was the strong broken girl." Let em' know, I live for the Tornado."

" Let em' know, I live for the Tornado." I sang leaning against the lamp post and seeing my reflection yet again in a puddle.

Why was I always like this ? Why was I always alone ? I squeezed the lamp post needing Carlos. I just needed him to hold me and tell me he was okay.

" Crying doesn't look good on pretty girls." A voice called out in the night and I spun around never recognizing it before. A figure emerged from the shadows and I gasped at his presence." I would have never made your mother cry."

" Gaston ?" I mumbled earning a smile from him.

" In the flesh." He greeted taking out his gun and taking the safety off." Now, where's the beast ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 32 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...
132K 2.8K 12
❝no one can be just like me anyway❞ ------ Grace and her friends, Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal are perpetually stuck on the Isles of the Lost...or so t...
39.3K 792 18
Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Having lived all her life in her paren...
55.5K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...