Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Working behind the scenes

9.9K 416 486
By Jello13e

Can you guys give me a YEEET for updating?! *Blows airhorns in celebration*

Students gasped as Bakugos explosions abruptly stopped, his body heaving towards the floor.  "You're way too loud." Killua scoffed, rolling his eyes as bakugo fell to the floor. 

"T-thanks for stepping, in," Izuku said still in a bit of a shock. What would you expect? He just used Bakugo's power to obliterate the ceiling to help Uraraka win while she was upstairs. Then Kacchan attacked him and right before he could he was knocked out. 

Killua hummed in acknowledgment, not seeing the need for anything else. "Your team won. Good job." Killua paused, watching the greenete think.

"What?"

"Oh! Sorry. It's just that you helped my team out when you didn't need to. Why?" Izuku wondered.

Killua sighed, putting his hands in his pockets, "Out of all people I thought you would understand that the best. I guess gon is rubbing off on you with his stupidity." Killua said rather loudly. "You know I can hear you right!?" Gon yelled from across the room. 

"You can always hear me, gon." Killua watched as gon jogged over while izuku gave him a confused face. 

"It's true. One time he tried to sneak out by himself and I joined him."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Izuku asked gon. "Also why did you sneak out?" Izuku asked wondering if he went to a bar or something. 'He also never answered my question.' The fluffy greenette sighed tiredly.

"I ran out of my chocolate stash I keep in the fridge downstairs," Killua told him. "He was upstairs when he heard me. Bisky also snores really loudly which should make hearing me silently open a fridge impossible, but I guess not." Izuku's mouth made an 'o' shape.

"Get back to your class!" One of the medical robots yelled at them. 

"Ok, ok, we will." Killua sarcastically agreed, backing away from them before they could get closer.

They walked outside the building and soon saw Uraraka and Iida outside. "How did you get down here?" Gon asked. 

"Oh, I just floated both of us out because we blocked all the exits in the process." She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. 

Iida quickly joined the conversation as they walked, "I have to ask you, Killua. Where were you the entire time?! I could have used assistance back at the base!" 

"I thought you were fine by yourself, but I guess not." Killua walked to the other side of izuku and Uraraka, creating a human wall between him and Iida. "Have you guys wondered why no one got hurt because of the building?" The sillverette asked. 

'Why did he move away from me? He seemed very cautious when he was beside me. Did I do something wrong?' Iida thought.

"I didn't think it would. I don't think they designed the building to hurt us." Gon added. 

"I shut off the electricity. I had a feeling that with the mass destruction there would be more than a few nasty 1000 volt wires all over the place, sparking randomly. You guys would be blasted away, foaming at the mouth if you touch that powerful electricity that powerful." Killua then pointed to the non-existant wall of the building which had wires and metal rods sticking out everywhere because it was broken. "I think it's dumb that they didn't teach you guys these things before they let you go off destroying buildings."

Allmight couldn't help but pale at his words as he listened in through the headset.

"If you think about it there are a lot more household things that can cause harm to a person if not used correctly." The four looked at him curiously. 

"A knife"

'That reasonable. I was making lemonade with Mito and I accidentally cut my finger.'

"A frying pan"

'Rapunzel is pretty badass'

"Metal forks in a microwave or outlet" 

'Im sorry mom about the microwave.'

'FOrkS eXplOdE WhEN TheY aRE PuT iN tHe MicRowAVe jUsT LIke My FinGeRS!!! ThAt means iM A FoRk!'

"Anything electric near water or metal."

'I always found it annoying when piggy threw me in the pool and put live/working car batteries in there.'

"A fan"

'I hate it when my hair gets caught in when I'm yelling into the fan to sound like an alien. I wonder if I can invite mina next time I do that...'

'Where does he get these ideas?'

'For one of my assassinations I got bored so I taped knives to a fan and threw the body up. Blood splattered everywhere. Dad yelled at me for that."

"A belt"

'WHY DOES HE KNOW ALL OF THIS ON THE SPOT?!!'

'Whats a belt?'

"A chancla," Killua added

"What's a chain-clay -yay?" Gon asked unable to pronounce the new word.

"It's a sandal said in Spanish."

"Wait. Why a sandal? I like flip flops." Uraraka asked in confusion

"Iida, can you search it up? I'm sure you have voice command somewhere in that huge suit." Killua asked the tall bluenette. 

"I would be delighted to share knowledge with my peers!" He smiled 

The little screen on the forearm of the suit showed a voice wave as it spoke, "They are an aerodynamic approach to discipline the juvenile in the Hispanic culture. This areal article of footwear skims through the atmosphere with incredible accuracy landing a fierce blow to the cranium."

Everyone was silent the rest of the way there. 

Allmight's POV

"Woah! Did you see how killua knocked out bakugo with one hit?!" Kirishima said with astonishment. 

"That's awesome! I want to learn how to do that." Kaminari said dramatically flailing his hands in a chopping motion. 

"Stop making fun of Iida, dude," Sero said grabbing one of the blonde's hands. 

Kaminaris eyes widened, "Oh shi-"

Watch your profanity, kid.

The rest of the class chartered as we waited for the students to come back for peer evaluation. "Where was killua the entire time?" Kirishima asked, turning to Mina who stood beside him. 

"I saw him at the beginning of the battle but he just disappeared up until the end. Did you see the blue flash of light near Gon right before Izuku destroyed the building with bakugo's grenade?"

I didn't even see that. It all happened so fast. They made the record for the fastest victory. I was too busy looking at killua on the other screen who was leisurely walking down the stairs, towards the fight. 

(Allmights POV, but flashback)

"Killua where are you?! Go help Bakugo, do you even hear the explosions going on over there?!" Iida yelled through the earpiece. 

"Yes, I hear them. I'm not deaf." Killua retorted lowering the volume on the device. I'm guessing he didn't want to listen to Iida's screaming or the explosions. I had to lower the volume too. Killua made it to the bottom of the stairs, opening a door that gave him a clear view of what was happening with the three. 

Bakugo was seething in anger with only one gauntlet in hand. "I don't need that one anyway. I can still blast you away with this one." His eyes locked onto gon who happened to be looking the other way, at killua. 

He must have sensed his presence, but you shouldn't take your eyes off the attacker.  

"You'll be sorry for ever coming here!" He grinned widely, his finger pulling the trigger, aiming for gon. 

"Bakugo! What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. He might kill gon! No, that won't happen. Gon can do this. He survived his earlier atta- CRAP!

His gauntlet shot an explosion that made all that camera buffer with the intense, sudden heat. 

My eyes darted to and from the other screens. Whats killua doing? What happened to Gon? I should have stopped this when I had the chance.

Killua was looking up at something above bakugo and izuku. The broken camera showing young midoriya and bakugo rebooted, letting me see what was happening. Because of all the rubble, debris and huge attacks, there was a wide dent in the ceiling. Electric wires were showing across the ceiling, sparking threateningly. Killua quickly surveyed the entire room, looking for people with metal: Bakugoes grenade, Izukus mask, and Gons belt.

"SHIT!! WHY ARE THE WALLS AND FLOORS MADE OUT OF METAL!??!?!" Killua turned to his left which there was a locked door labeled: control room. He punched it with impeccable speed, running inside, frantically looking for something, "Big red button. Shut off switch. Control panel?" My eyes could barely follow him, he was going so fast. Then again he is trying to be faster than a grenade explosion which could blast at gon, making the whole room shake, causing the ceiling to collapse along with the fragile yet lethal wires hanging down from it, letting everything set on fire or electricity. Probably both. 

FUCK!!SHIT!!CRAP! NO!!. THERE ARE PROPANE TANKS IN THE STORAGE ROOM!! AND ITS THE ROOM NEXT DOOR!! If the whole building lights up with electricity and explosions then tanks will explode and the entire building will collapse on top of them! "Shitshitshit" What do I do? I need to call this off. "BAKUGO YOU NEED TO STOP!" I screamed. No one on the battlefield listened. 

The lights went out. Next, Bright blue.

Bright blue?

I looked at the smaller screen which played on a laptop since there weren't enough screens on the wall. Killua was in the control room where the bright blue light shined and... zapped?

Don't tell me...

Killua was shrouded with a massive coat of electricity. He was wincing and clenching his teeth. 

How is he still standing?? How is he still alive?!! 

The bright blue died down, leaving the building without electricity. Did he absorb the whole building's electricity?! No human can do that!!

His hair was static, with occasional zaps here and there. 

BOOOOOOMMM

My eyes shot to the first screen where bakugo unleashed his attack, but upwards? That's worse! Wait, the power is off. They might be ok. BUT THE BUILDING MIGHT COLLAPSE ON THEM!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY THINKING!!! We already lost so many support bars on the second floor to hold this thing up! "Now Uraraka!" Midoriya yelled saying something else that wasn't audible due to the explosion.

The whole roof exploded leaving Uraraka to use a pillar to helicopter her way over to Iida, smashing him into the wall. Impressive. She jumped towards the bomb. "Got it!"

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!!" I shouted, hearing cheers from behind me. I looked back and the students were captivated by the performance, screaming in awe. 

I checked the laptop, checking on Killua who speedily ran out of the room, towards the other boys. He should be fine for now. I clicked on another tab on the laptop which showed a bunch of graphs and data. Good, the buildings main structure is stable. They are safe.

Next time I should say no breaking the building when they ask.

I looked back at the screen. Bakugo was knocked out, midoriya and Killua were talking. When was bakugo knocked out?

The robots came, picking bakugo up while killua backed away from them. If he did absorb all that electricity, then it should be restless inside of him, ready to shoot out. I do remember him saying he had electric abilities in his UA quirk registration form. I think this is part of that ability.

I looked back at the laptop, using the search bar in the building info and design. No electricity is in the building. The last known source of electricity was in the control room. I scrolled down for more details. The supply of electricity was cut off with the shut-off switch. Smart boy, but then why was he shrouded with electricity? I scrolled down more, reading,  'All the backup power which is manufactured to last three days of constant use was drained at the source.'

Drained.

Killua extracted all of the backup power into his body? Did he nullify it or does he still have it trapped inside his body? If he was full of electricity then that would explain how he avoided the robots and Iida with his metal suit. He probably didn't want to harm them.

3RD POV

The door opened, revealing midoriya, followed by Iida and Uraraka. "Tsu! Did you see what I did?" Uraraka gasped when she saw her friend, running towards her with a smile, leaving the metal door to quickly shut behind her, right in Killuas face. 

Killua groaned, stepping back so his face wouldn't touch the door. "You ok, killua?" Gon asked. 

"Kinda." He sighed.  "This is the greatest amount of electricity that I've stored as of yet. At least in this world. I feel on edge."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Gon asked.

Killua sighed, realizing he has to explain it to gon. "It means I don't know what will happen if I touch something that conducts electricity like a metal." Gon nodded his head, understanding this part. "Since I haven't converted the electricity inside of my body into my nen-made electricity, I still have a lot of the building's electricity stored within me. That electricity may want to transfer into other objects or people, shocking them. I don't know how powerful it will be though." Gon sort of understood killuas explanation.

"It will probably work like really strong static electricity." Killua finished. 

"Soo.... if I touch you then will I get shocked?" Gon asked, putting a hand in front of killua. 

"Probably. I don't how strong though." Killua said, not moving. If gon is going to touch them then so be it. It will be his fault for trying. "If you're going to try, then use ten for safety," Killua advised. 

Gon reached out to touch killuas hand. As they made contact, gons eyebrows scrunched in confusion as he quickly pulled his hand back

"That felt weird." Gon told him with scrunched up eyebrows. 

"How so?" 

"It was just like static electricity, but it went down my whole like a shiver down my back."

Killuas eyes widened a bit. "Could it have been nen?" He whispered, concerned. 

"I don't think so. It didn't feel like that. Nen is more warm and blanket-like." Gon assured, calming killua down. It would have been really scary if they accidentally gave someone nen and then bisky found out.

The door suddenly opened, revealing izuku with his ridiculous hood off which also looked a little burnt. It must have been the second-hand fire from bakugo's explosion. "We're going to announce the rep of our battle." Izuku opened the door for killua and gon.

"Let's go." Killua motioned for the door which gon walked towards quickly.

Upon opening the door, they were met with several people. "Heros are punctual. What were you doing in the hallway that was so important? Iida chopped his hand up and down. 

"We were just hiding the secret prize from you guys." Killua shrugged, placing his hands in his pockets. 

"There was a secret prize?!" Most of the people in the room yelled in disbelief.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING, ALLMIGHT?!!"Kaminari pointed a finger at his teacher. 

"There was no prize. You guys are gullible." Killua snickered mischievously with a cat-like grin on his face as he put his arms behind his head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.5K 7
【School! AU】 "If you're so popular, why are people afraid of you?" "It's just because. Who wouldn't be scared of someone who came from a long line of...
240 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...
423K 21.3K 93
Everything happens for a reason - at least, that's what you'd like to believe. While playing Greed Island with your friends Killua and Gon, a spell c...
91.8K 4.2K 23
When Saiki, Killua, Gowther and Ban find themselves in the world of Quirks they work together to find a way back. Includes: some spicy revenge, spic...