Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 34

17.3K 820 101
By RojalinKKGSR

"Talk to Maa, Papa.."

Khushi looked up, his sudden appearance made her feel uneasy. But she gripped herself and concentrated on making coffee for herself.. Taking some slices of bread, she went to toaster. She behaved as if none was there apart from her. He was standing at a safe distance..

"Khushi.. Talk to Maa Papa.."

She said nothing, Arnav inhaled deeply trying to prepare himself for this conversation. 

 " What I did is between you and me.. Stop dragging them, they are already hurt because of all these.."

She again did not turn around or respond.

"Baat karo mujhse Khushi.." (Talk to me Khushi..)

She was done with toast and coffee, arranging on plate she made her way towards her room when she was forced to stop. Arnav came and stood in front of her..

"Leave my way.."

"I will.. But first talk to Maa.. You are not talking to her for last 10 days, do you realize it??"

"Ohh.. Really?? I did not know..", there was sarcasm in her voice.

Arnav shut his eyes and took a step towards her and she took two steps back..

"I am not asking you to talk to me.., I am asking you to talk.. to talk to them.Understand it ... Is it too much??", there was desperation in his voice when he looked into her eyes. He can't simply see this drift between her and their parents, this separation among these three disturbed his heart like nothing. Since very beginning of his life he had seen the close bond among them and deep down he knew he admired their bond!! 

And today these three were standing differently under same roof . Maa was so hurt and Papa so disturbed!! He could not see them like this.. He knew how important Khushi was for Maa Papa and he just wished everything went back to its normal mode.

Khushi stood not saying anything.. Turning around she kept the tray back and faced him..

"You know what Arnav Singh Raizada.. This baseless marriage stunt that you had performed that night has not given you any damn rights to demand anything from me, nor you can to tell me what I should do and not.. About Maa Baba.. I don't want your advice.. Never think you can control my life Arnav..", she crossed her arms against her chest. Her eyes spit fire.

They both stood, gazing at each other!! None was ready to break that eye contact until they heard..

"Chotey.. Khushi!!"

Arnav turned around hearing Anita.. Anita came towards them hoping they were talking civil, she was tired of this war..

"What is happening here??"

"Nothing Maa..", Arnav tried to avoid not wishing to worry Anita more.

"What nothing.. Of course something was happening here Arnav.. Did you just forget??", interpreted Khushi.

"Khushi stop it..", his voice raised though trying to maintain his calm. 

"No, I'll not!! And Maa , let me tell you what he was saying.. He came here to ask me to talk to you and Baba.. Actually he is demanding why I am not talking to all of you..It hurts him.. Right Arnav??", she added looking back at him from Maa..

"Khushi.. Don't", he gritted his teeth not understanding why she was dragging their parents so much.. They can have some talk without Maa Papa , Can't they??

Khushi shook her head and looked back to Anita..

"Why should I talk to you Mumma?? Is there anything left to have talk?? I am over that marriage stuff now..", Khushi looked back at Anita. Her words were equal to sword for Anita..

Anita had no idea what to reply, Khushi came towards her further taking extra steps..

"But Maa .. Ek baat hai.. Mujhe puchna hai.." ( I have a query)

Anita could not even ask "What", her throat was jammed.. Arnav tried to stop Khushi again knowing very well she was going to say something that would do nothing but making this situation even more bitter.. He was ready to bear her bitterness, her anger towards him but not towards their parents.. But Anita was immobile..

"What if Arnav falls ill and suffers from any sickness one day.. Instead of going for treatment will you again go and haunt another girl for this solution Maa?? Because I know I am done performing this role now, right?? (Khushi's eyes started getting moisten as she raised her tone..) Will you again do it Maa?? Will you again find another girl for him??"

 Khushi almost screamed.. her face turned red in anger and she had no idea how she was talking to her Maa in her anger.. Anger management has always been an issue for her..

That lone tear fell from Anita's eye corner, she held the wall to stable herself seeing that pain as well as harshness in Khushi's words.. It did nothing but broke Anita further.. How will she make Khushi understand what she means??  Arnav quickly held her before she could fall..

"You and Baba took me here for this only and here being a fool I thought you loved me Maa??", her heart asked her why she was betrayed again and again.. 

"Khushi.. Please don't say this..", Anita pleaded..Her words escaped like whimper.

"But it is the truth, is not it??", Khushi's voice broke down.. "You never thought what I'll feel when I will come to know this.. ( she choked her voice..)..", her eyes did not leave Anita for a moment..

"STOP IT Khushi.. Stop talking to Maa like this..", roared Arnav seeing his mother's state.. She was almost going to collapse.

"I'll not stop.. I'll not stop until Maa replies me.. You understand that, and who the hell are you to stop me from asking Mumma?? Maa has to answer me, and she will..", wiping her eyes Khushi retorted. Any kind of words, any kind of talk she did not wish to have with Arnav.. His sight just plays with her nerves system making her insane..

"SAY SORRY TO MAA.. Khushi"

"I'll not.."

"You have to.. Say sorry Khushi."

"And I said I will never say Sorry.."

"Chotey... for heaven sake please stop it.. And please leave from here.. Khushi is talking to me, you let us talk..Go Chotey!!", Anita tried to suppress their fight but was failed.. she tried to push Arnav hoping at least he would understand.. This fighting was not helping anyone..

"I can see how she is talking.. Actually it was my fault that I came here at first place.. I should not have..", Arnav continued.

"Then why did you come?? I did not ask for it..And you don't need to tell me how should I talk to my mother..", replied Khushi strongly glaring him as if to burn him alive..

" SHE IS NOT YOUR MOTHER AND THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME.." screamed Arnav, finally that anger erupted from him making him utter some words which he never meant..

A pin drop silence.. 

Khushi's eyes stopped blinking!! Did he just call this home as his not her??

Anita held Arnav's hand to stop him seeing Khushi's state because those words from Arnav hurt Khushi's hidden wound only making it bleed. It has always been her fear to be tagged  as alone, to be tagged as orphan, to remind herself that she shares blood relation with none in this world!! 

"What.. did.. you.. just..say??"

"You heard me right.. This is not your house and she is not your mother like you claim always.. Unless you would not have talked to her like this ever.. Do you realize how you speaking Khushi?? You did not even...."

Arnav could not continued as Khushi ran away from there. Right then Aarav reached and witnessed Khushi running upstairs to her bedroom. He looked back at his son and wife. And one look at them he knew something worst just happened..

Hearing the door opened with sound, Aarav looked upstairs and found Khushi running down but what shocked him was that luggage in her hand. Khushi was about to leave but Aarav came and stood in front of her..

"Where do you think you are going Khushi??"

"Baba.. Guess what I discovered?? That this house is not mine and she is not my Maa..", while uttering those words Khushi looked back at Arnav who was standing immobile because something like this would happen he had never guessed.. His brain was storming when he found her gaze on him.. It was just a hit of moment and he.. uttered those words!!

Aarav tried to hold Khushi's hand but Khushi stepped back..

"Khushi.. Listen!!"

"Baba.. If you have considered me as your daughter, you would let me go from here.."

"I am not letting you go Khushi.. Remember that.. This demand of yours is never going to be entertained.. Go back to your room Khushi.. (he turned to Arnav) Chotey, go back to your room now.. Both of you leave to your room right now..We will meet on dinner table..", spoke declared Aarav trying to take that trolley bag from Khushi's hand..

"I'll not Baba.."

"Khushi..Go to room.."

"And I'll not stay here either.. Don't worry I am not going to suicide ever.. I am never going to end my life."

"Khushi.."

"Let me Go Baba.. Please!! Because if I stay here longer, I'll die each second here.."

Arnav could not understand when his support around his mother started losing and Anita fell on ground sliding against wall.. But his eyes were not ready to leave the door..

She left..SHE JUST LEFT leaving everything behind!!!

*****************************

With continuous rang of calling bell, Nitya rushed to open it only to see Khushi standing there with her luggage and puffy teary eyes..

"Khushi??"

"Can I stay at your place for a couple of days before I get a new house Nitya??"

Nitya had no idea how to react. Finding her like this Nitya failed to think rationally.. What is going on with them?? Taking her luggage, Nitya held Khushi's hand..

"First come in Khushi.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
193K 15.2K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....