WHITE-ONI [ THE RISING OF THE...

By REAPERLYNX1999

A young man, summoned to another world with four other peoples. However, there were only four Heroes that wer... More

BIO
CH:1
HIS WAIFU BIO
CH:2
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
CH:6
CH-7
CH:8
CH:9
CH:10
CH: 11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:15
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24
CH:25
CH:26
CH:27
CH:28

Ch:20

8.4K 150 89
By REAPERLYNX1999

[Y/N-POV]

Y/n who is roaming aimlessly around Kuoh town bump into someone.

Y/n: sorry...

Y/n stopped when he saw the person, she has long curly beautiful hair. Her face was so beautiful, that even the moon will look pitiful in front of her. She had beautiful eyes the kind, one could get lost in.

[GABRIEL]

[GABRIEL-POV]

Her heart stopped for a moment as she saw the familiar face, how can she forget that face, the man in front of her is the one who stopped that damned war and the one who killed the two heavenly Dragons, she stared at his enchanting blood-red eyes with a small blush on her face.

Gabriel: h-hello.

Y/n snapped out of his stupor when he heard her beautiful bell-like voice. He doesn't know why but he felt attracted to her, just like Ciri.

Gabriel: Are you okay?

She asked Y/n with a worried face.

Y/n: y-yes.

Gabriel smiles brightly on hearing that he is fine.

Gabriel: I am Gabriel, one of the ten Seraphs.

Gabriel introduces herself to Y/n.

Y/n: Seraph huh...my real name is Y/n L/n, a vampire.

Y/n stated.

Gabriel: vampire?

Y/n nodded his head, Gabriel really was shocked on hearing that he is from Vampire Race.

Gabriel: are you from Tepes Faction or Carmilla Faction?

She asked Y/n filled with curiosity. Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: I don't belong to any faction, Miss.

Y/n stated.

Gabriel: I se..*Grrr*...

Y/n chuckles on hearing her stomach rumbled, Gabriel blushed crimson in embarrassment.

Y/n: I know a good place to eat, wanna join...Miss Gabriel.

Gabriel thought for a moment before nodding her head cutely.

~TIME-SKIP~

Gabriel: c-can we meet again?

She asked Y/n with a blush on her face.

Y/n: "smiles" of course, Gabriel.

Gabriel's eyes lit up in happiness on hearing his words.

Y/n: "chuckles" here take this.

He created a phone out of thin air and handed it to Gabriel and shows her how to use it.

Y/n: when you're free, just give me a call okay.

Y/n said with a smile.

Gabriel: "smiles" Yes.

A magical circle appears on the ground.

Gabriel: bye, Y/n-Kun!

She said with a bright smile on her face before disappearing into the circle.

Y/n: B-Bye...

All of a sudden a beautiful silver-hair woman appears out of thin air and hugged him from behind.

Ciri: Fufu is she is our new sister, Dear?

She asked Y/n.

Y/n: maybe or maybe not.

Y/n stated, Ciri giggles on hearing his words.

Y/n: she reminds me of someone.

Y/n stated all of a sudden.

Ciri: who?

Y/n: mother.

Y/n stated with a small smile on his face.

Ciri: I s-see.

[AN WEEK LATER]

Y/n who is strolling around the city with Gabriel beside him, stopped when he spotted the Red Dragon Emperor and the Gremory Heiress.

Y/n: let's take another route.

Y/n said while looking at Gabriel.

Gabriel: w-why...what happened?

She asked Y/n in confusion. Y/n points his finger at Rias and Issei.

Y/n: you see those two.

Gabriel nodded her and was a little bit shocked when she saw Sirzechs little sister.

Y/n: you should stay away from them especially the boy.

Y/n stated.

Gabriel: why.

Y/n: he is a pervert...Look.

Gabriel turned her head to Issei and saw him ogling Rias breasts.

Y/n: and that little girl is annoying as hell.

Y/n grumbled Rias who is wearing a red tracksuit felt someone is staring at her and saw Y/n and Gabriel standing other side of the road, looking right at her and Issei.

Y/n picked up Gabriel in his arms and vanished from Rias line of sight. Few blocks away inside an alleyway Y/n appears out of thin air with Gabriel.

Y/n: that was close.

Y/n exclaimed, as he really doesn't want to waste his time talking with those two blockheads. He turned his attention to Gabriel who is looking right at him with a huge blush on her face.

[RIAS POV]

Rias: *agh* he ran away again.

Rias grumbled with an annoyed face.

Issei: who ran away?

He asked Rias in confusion.

Rias: "sigh" that man who helped us to save Asia's life.

Rias started with a sigh.

Issei: maybe, we should ask the shop owner, John.

He stated.

Rias: hmm...

~TIME-SKIP~

Issei guides her to a huge ass gaming shop.

Rias: this is the place?

She asked Issei who nodded his head in return. Issei enters the shop with Rias and was shocked when he saw Kalawarner and Mittelt who is now working as an employee in this shop.

Kalawarner: welcome.

Mittelt: welcome.

Issei who is about to summon his sacred gear got stopped by a familiar voice.

John: Those two are now a member of this shop...you sure you want to go up against me and Y/n?

He asked Issei.

Rias: Issei Stop.

Issei nodded his head and looked at the two fallen with hostility in his eyes.

Rias: Sir John...can you give me your friend address... please.

She said and gave him a pleading look.

John: hmm...Okay.

Rias eyes lit up in happiness on hearing his words.

[L/N RESIDENCE]

A portal opened up in front of a huge ass mansion, Y/n and Gabriel steps out of it. Y/n who is about to ring the doorbell stopped when he felt a familiar presence of a group inside his mansion.

Y/n: those shitheads.

Y/n muttered underneath his breath and rang the doorbell. A Nekomata who is wearing a cute maid outfit opens the door.

???: Welcome home, Master.

Y/n: Rose, why did you let those troublemaker in.

He asked Rose.

Rose: Master, you see...

Y/n shakes head with a sigh on hearing that Tifa is the one who let them in.

Y/n: Rose, take her upstairs where Ciri and others are now.

Rose nodded her head.

Rose: Miss Gabriel.

Gabriel nodded her head and left with Rose.

[LIVING ROOM]

Y/n enters the room and sat in front of Rias and her group.

Y/n: so why are you here, Rias Gremory?

He asked her with a cold and stoic face.

Rias: who are you?

Y/n: ask your father, Little Girl.

Y/n stated and continues.

Y/n: don't waste my time and you pervert stop ogling Rose breasts, do you have a death wish or what?

He asked Issei with a cold voice.

Rias: you are staying at Kuoh Town, the town that is currently governed by me, I have the rights to know who you are.

Y/n: heh, rights you say?

Y/n asked Rias as her words simply amused him. A black aura started to surround his body, his eyes started to glow. The whole Kuoh started to shake madly when he removed one of his seals, that keep his immense powers in check. Rias and her group fell down on the ground with a look of horror and despair on their faces.

Y/n: I AM THE ONE WHO STOPPED THE GREAT WAR, I AM THE ONE WHO KILLED THE TWO HEAVENLY DRAGON...I AM THE PERSON YOUR  BROTHER IS LOOKING FOR ALL THESE YEARS, LITTLE GIRL.

Y/n started with a cold and demonic voice.

Y/N: I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE RIAS GREMORY, BUT IF YOU DARE TO PESTER AGAIN I WILL ELIMINATE THE GREMORY'S FROM THE FACE OF THIS WORLD.

Y/n stated coldly while looking at Rias who somehow managed to nod her head under this overwhelming pressure.

Y/n: GOOD.

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...