CH:12

Naofumi suddenly orders to stop the execution, much to the surprise of everyone. With a sadistic smile on his face, he gave the father and daughter duo two option that they may choose between being instantly killed or having their names permanently changed from Aultcray and Malty to "Trash" and "Bitch" respectively. Their death sentence is then officially lifted in exchange for this permanent tarnish on their lives.

Naofumi: Ha Haha-Ha! That's the face I want to see!

He stated while laughing like a madman.

Mirellia: do you finally understand your place? It was not just Iwatani-Sama but many of this country's citizens as well who suffered from your thoughtless deeds.

Stated Mirellia in disgust and continues.

Mirellia: If you have any royal pride still, at least show it here. Before all these eyes, bow your heads and pray in front of the Shield Hero and Sir Y/n to save the world.

Stated Mirellia with cold eyes.

Y/n: hmm?

Mirellia: bitch has the slave seal, but...trash, if you do not bow your own will.

She gave a slight nod, the guards who are standing behind the handcuffed father and daughter duo slid their swords out its sheath.

Mirellia: I don't wish to embarrass you any further understood?

She stated coldly, Malty Bitch and her father Little Dick slammed their heads on the ground.

Malty Bitch/Little Dick: P-PLEASE...FORGIVE OUR TRANSGRESSIONS. AND SAVE THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD...SHIELD HERO...SIR Y/N.

Y/n: Whoa Hey! Stop right there..who said I am going to save this world and this Kingdom?

Stated Y/n.

Mirellia: b-but...

Y/N: that's your problem, not mine.

Stated Y/n coldly.

[SO COLD] Thought Everyone with a sweat-drop, Y/n summoned a portal and was about to leave with Ciri and Tifa but Mirellia stopped him.

Mirellia: W-Wait! Sir Y/n, I have a proposal for you.

She stated hurriedly.

Y/n: proposal you say?

Mirellia: y-yes.

She nodded her head nervously.

Y/n: go on...I'm listening.

Mirellia: I want you to train the four Heroes and in return, you ask for anything.

Stated Mirellia.

Y/n: heh...then what if ask for your life?

Y/n asked her with a smile on his face.

Mirellia: I am willing to sacrifice myself to save this kingdom and World.

Stated Mirellia with a kind smile on her face.

Y/n: I see...

~TIME-SKIP~
A ceremony was held inside the castle to generously award the heroes. At sunset, Y/n was declared as the new mentor of the four Heroes.

Y/n: your training starts tomorrow... and I promise you it's going to hell tomorrow kekeke.

He stated with a creepy smile on his face before disappearing into the portal with Ciri and Tifa. Motoyasu, Ren, Itsuki and Naofumi paled on hearing his words.

[FUCK] They thought at the same time.

[ NEXT DAY: CASTLE COURTYARD]

Y/n: Weaklings...for the next few months...I am going teach you how to protect your sorry assess from your enemies, am I CLEAR WEAKLINGS!!