CH:8

[LOCATION: ???]

Eight kilometres to the south west of Melromac Kingdom on the shores of L/N Lake stands a beautiful house made of woods.
[L/N: Lake name]

Ciri groggily woke up from her sleep and came downstairs

Ciri groggily woke up from her sleep and came downstairs. She saw Y/n who is cooking breakfast and then turned her attention to Beowolf who is sitting on the ground and wagging his tail from right to left while waiting for his master to finish, she walked upto her beloved and hugged him from behind and kissed him on the lips.

Y/n: "smiles" Good morning...did you sleep well my Love.
He asked her with a warm smile on his face.

Ciri: Yes,Dear.
She nodded her head with a smile on her face.

~TIME-SKIP~
Y/n: how is it?
He asked Ciri since it's been years he had cooked something. Ciri eyes watered and was amazed by the her beloved dish, which evokes childhood memories of her mother's cooking.

Ciri: it's good!
Y/n mood brightens on hearing her words.

Beowolf: "Munch" "Munch"[ Meat so tasty ! So sweet and soft]
Y/n chuckles and patted Beowolf on the head and ate his breakfast while talking with Ciri.

~10 MINUTES LATER~
Y/n who is siting on a couch made of animal fur with his beautiful wife in his arms felt a sudden spatial disturbance above Melromac Kingdom.

Y/n: hmm...it's starting.
Y/n looked down at Ciri and cuddled close to her and kissed her forehead tenderly.

Y/n: Beowolf, you know what to do.
Beowolf nodded his head with a bloodthirsty grin on his face.

Y/n: good.
He nodded his head with a satisfied smile on his face and patted Beowolf on the head. Y/n opened up a portal to Castle town.

[NAOFUMI POV]
Naofumi, Raphtalia and Filo spotted a ghost ship flying through the air.

Naofumi: Let's Go! Raphtalia! Filo!!
Naofumi sat on top of Filo with Raphtalia and orders her to take them under the Ghost Ship,Naofumi spots Itsuki from the corner of his eyes, he is taking shots at the ship's figurehead with the rest of his party.

Naofumi: Itsuki!!

Itsuki: Why're you here?
He asked Naofumi while gritting his teeth.
Naofumi: it's seems your attacks can't achieve a proper hit! Maybe you should join the other two people fighting inside the ship to destroy it?
He stated calmly.

Itsuki: there's no such strategy in the game I've been playing-dimension wave!!
He stated, Naofumi jumped off from Filo's back and grabbed Itsuki by the collar.

Naofumi: A game is a game and this no game...little shit!
He yelled at him with fury in his eyes.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Everyone heard a long howl of a wolf, the ground underneath them starts to shake, a colossal gaint majestic wolf with ash grey fur, standing at about 15 metres tall steps out of a portal.