CH:10

With a bloodthirsty grin on his face he jumped off from Beowolf's back.

Y/n: come on, sing and dance, princess! Let's hear you squeal like a pig!

He said with a sadistic smile on his face. Malty paled in fear on hearing his words. The three so called heroes immediately shuddered in fear and had their eyes struck in terror...with just a snap of his fingers the soldiers that are accompanying Melty and the three so called heroes fell down on the ground...dead.

Y/n: ohh pretty pretty kekeke..

Melty and Filo shuddered with a look of horror in their eyes, on seeing how easily he killed them.

Malty: p-please..I w-will do a-anything..d-don't hur... hiiiiii!!

Y/n suddenly teleports in front of her and grabbed her by her throat.

Y/n: shh...it will be better if you guys leave this place, Naofumi.

Naofumi gave a slight nod on hearing his words and left the forest on Filo's back with Raphtalia and Melty.

Y/n: now now let's start...shall we princess.

A blood red centipede materializes in his hands, which he forcefully place inside her right ear, as she begs Y/n not to.

Malty: p-please"sob"...ahhhhhhhhh

She let out a bone-chilling scream as she felt intense pain in her right ear.

Y/n: ku ku ku hahaha.... more..more... squeal more...kekeke..

Motoyasu, Itsuki and Ren faces bare the expression of utter hopelessness on seeing the inhumanity of Y/n, they wanted to run from this place but they knew very well that a single action that will displeasure Y/n will cost their lives.

~TIME-SKIP~

With a satisfied smile on his face, Y/n took out the centipede from her ear and dropped her unconsciousness body on the ground.

Y/n: weaklings...when she will regain her consciousness tell her...I'll be back.

Motoyasu, Ren and Itsuki nodded their heads vigorously in fear on hearing his word. Y/n sat on Beowolf's back and opened up a portal before disappearing in it with his loyal pet.

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

Y/n eyes widened in shock and disbelief when he saw the notification on his status that he finally succeeded in creating a gateway to another world. He rushed inside his home in pure joy and happiness and picked Ciri up in his arms.

Y/n: My love....finally I have done it...we can leave this shitty world.

He stated.

Ciri: really!

She exclaimed loudly in shock on hearing his words, Y/n chuckles on seeing her shocked face and gently caressed her beautiful face. For a few minutes they held on to each other, kissing as if they hadn't seen each other for a very long time.

Ciri: so when are we going to leave?

She asked Y/n who thought for a moment.

Y/n: maybe in a month or two...but first we have to raise our level's, we are still weak My love...what if we encounter someone powerful on the other side of this portal...

Ciri had withdrawn into sullen silence on hearing his words, she knew that her beloved is one of the strongest being in this world but what about other worlds.

Y/n: BEOWOLF!

Beowolf jumped out of his shadow and grew into his original form, Y/n picked Ciri up in his arms like a groom carrying his bride and sat on Beowolf's back.