A Surprise and A Betrayal (✓)

By piadreamer

This story takes place after the Malec wedding. 5 years have went by and it's soon going to be their 6th year... More

2. Sweetness Overloaded
3. Certain and Uncertain
4. Confrontations and Truths
5. Emotions- War of Hearts
6. Lightwoods Reunion
7. When Sizzy meets Alec
8. A Dose of Malec
9. A Little bit of Happiness and Little bit of Chaos
10. Emotions speak louder than words
11. A Reunion to Cherish
12. Family isn't always blood
13. Not bonded by blood, but united by love.
14. Parabatai : Wherever we are, we are as one.
15. Let's have some Madnus
16. Angels and Immortality
17. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
18. Silver is the color of the moon.
19. Let me confine you in my arms.
20. The Sins I've done.
21. A dream to live or reality to deny.
22. Demons only reside in hell.
23. I get to love you.
24. The Power Couple.
Epilogue

1. Love is Unconditional

1.7K 58 33
By piadreamer

"The love I have for you is a love that knows no bounds,

In times of joy as well as sadness,

In sickness, & in health,

I will love you as my equal,

And protect you above all else,

I will share with you my truest feelings,

And when you speak I will listen,

I will catch you when you fall,

And when you soar I will help you reach your greatest heights."

"Magnus Bane"

" Alexander Gideon Lightwood"

Looking into each other's eyes, they gently held each other's hands and gave them a light squeeze. 

" I am and will always be, your loving husband." They said in unison.

"It's my honor to pronounce you one". Brother Zachariah said, having a warm smile on his lips.

Magnus and Alec have a bright smile on their faces as they leaned in and locked their lips in a soft kiss, conveying all the emotions and happiness that was built inside their heart.

************************************

'5 Years later'

Soft splatters of drizzles were hitting the glass of the ajar window through which a light cold zephyr was sweeping into the living room, carrying the scent of earthy aroma with them.  Magnus had buried himself into piles of blankets, too lazy to stand up and close the window. 

'Project Runway' was running on the tv screen but neither of the men was paying attention to it. Magnus was sipping on the hot chocolate while Alec was sitting on the couch next to Magnus's, reading 'Pride and Prejudice' with keen interest but had no blanket around him, just his usual black sweater paired with woolen pajamas.

Magnus glanced a look at his husband, shaking his head in disbelief as to how he was not feeling the prickliness of the cold zephyr. "Aren't you cold?" he asked.

His words fell on deaf ears as the shadowhunter was deeply lost in the book. "Alexander!?" he asked again but got no reply from his husband. Sighing, he picked up the nearby cushion, aimed at it his husband, and threw it with the intention of hitting him to gain attention but as he was sitting at the edge, lost balance and fell off the couch. 

The mug he was holding fell from his hand and shattered, and the remaining hot chocolate splattered all over the white furry carpet along with Alec's barefoot and trousers. 

.....

Alec had just finished reading chapter 16 and was about to start the next chapter when splatters of burning hot liquid fell on his barefoot making him wince. He kept his book aside so that he can scold his idiot husband but pursed his lips and fluttered his lashes then burst into a fit of laughter when he saw the condition his husband was in.

Magnus was tangled in the piles of blankets that were wrapped around him seconds ago, his legs were up in the air, eyes were peeking through the little space between two blankets and he was trying to stand which was only making him fall back more.

"Stop laughing and help me, you idiot!" Magnus grunted.

"Really now!?" a cute pout formed on Magnus's lips and that was enough for him to melt. He stood up, walked towards him, and outstretched his hand. Magnus held it but to his dismay, pulled him down instead, resulting in him falling just beside the mischievous warlock with a surprised yelp.

"That's what you get for laughing on me, Alexander Lightwood Bane!" Magnus said while laughing uncontrollably. 

"You're insane, Magnus Lightwood Bane!" Alec sighed then shook his head. "Now use your magic and clean the mess else yore sleeping on the couch."

"You're no fun, Alexander!" Magnus snapped his fingers and within a second everything was cleaned up, then turned on his side and rested his head on alecs chest.

A comfortable silence fell between them as they cuddled. Television kept playing in the background while the soft drizzles changed into heavy droplets, pounding against the open window. The wind wooshed against the tree branches making the leaves rumble against each other. Thunder roared somewhere in the distance of the Alicante sky, changing the blackness of the night sky into a dark blue momentarily. 

It was perfect weather for them as they had a day off. They could spend time in each other's arms without caring about fighting demons or handling arrogant clients.

"Alexander...." Magnus whispered and looked up, his chocolate brown eyes gazing into the hazel ones adoringly. A warm smile formed on alecs lips as he cupped his face from one hand, caressing his cheek gently with the help of his thumb. 

Magnus blinked as he leaned into the touch and his glamor dropped. His cat eyes shined brightly as they gazed into the eyes of each other, conveying thousands of emotions that words couldn't describe. 

Alec was mesmerized by the beauty of his eyes yet again, but right now, he was seeing much more than beauty or love or adoration. Magnus had a worry in his eyes but he knew why so he decided to stay silent. He was worried too but was content on solving the problem himself as he couldn't see his husband in pain, even if it means making sacrifices. 

Magnus meant the world to him and he couldn't afford to lose the person he loved the most. He only wanted to see happiness in those beautiful golden eyes.

Still holding their gaze, Alec started leaning in and brushed his lips against Magnus's. He could feel Magnus's breath over his lips making him shiver. Softly, he pecked on those plump lips, tasting the hot chocolate and blueberry flavor of his lip balm, then slowly increased the pace, making the kiss deeper and passionate.

Alec cupped Magnus's cheeks and gently caressed them. Then with one finger, he slowly traced every inch of his face while slowly increasing the intensity of their kiss. The need to breathe broke them apart and they cuddled again while catching their breath.

"That was amazing, Alexander!" Magnus said.

Alec chuckled then looked at him lovingly. "I love you, Mags."

Magnus smiled warmly hearing those beautiful words from his husband's mouth. "I love you too Alexander and I'm so lucky to have you."

A frown appeared on Alec's forehead and he tilted his head to look at Magnus's face. "No! I'm really lucky to have you in my life, Magnus Lightwood Bane. I would still be living in the closet, still following the orders of the Clave blindly, if it wouldn't be for you. You changed my life, Magnus, made me the person I'm now. A thank you is never gonna be enough, nothing's gonna be enough for what you have done for me. You've sacrificed so much for me Magnus, I love you so much."

Magnus looked at him as tears formed in the back of his eyes, even after 5 years there's so much love, so much passion in those beautiful Hazel eyes. 'He's so perfect, what did I do to deserve him' he thought.

With the help of shadowhunter speed, Alec twisted them and got on top of Magnus with their faces being just an inch apart. Gazing into those teary golden eyes, he cupped his face with both hands and with the help of his thumbs, gently brushed off the tears that were forming on the edge of his eyes.

Leaning in, he locked their lips once again, this time making it more passionate. Their tongues battled for dominance, exploring each other's mouth, which Alec finally win. They kept deepening their kiss while Alec kept running his fingers all over Magnus's arms. The need to breathe broke them apart and they gazed into the eyes of each other once again. 

Still catching his breath, Alec shifts on Magnus's lap resulting in their lengths rubbing against each other making both of them hard and a moan escaped from Magnus's throat. A bright smile appeared on Alec's lips listening to that sound and he leaned down to leave light pecks over his husband's neck while sliding his hand into his forest green woolen t-shirt, feeling the warm skin beneath his cold palms.

"Alexander....." Magnus breathed out.

"Hmm..."

"On the floor?"

"On the floor!"

Before Magnus could say anything else, Alec leaned in for another kiss, capturing those soft lips between his own as his fingers slid into his soft black hair.

'You've sacrificed so much for me, Magnus, always. Loved me unconditionally. You never asked for anything, always given to others, to me, but I know about your fear. I know what you're worried about, and I'm willing to sacrifice anything to make you happy, to return the unconditional love you have for me, no matter what. I love you and I can't imagine a world without you, even in the afterlife, I'm never letting you go, Magnus, Never.'  Alec thought as he slowly pulled down Magnus's pajamas, ready to shower his husband with immense pleasure.

A/N

This is the first chapter of my second book, my first book is SHAPESHIFTED which is also a malec fanfiction, that's ongoing, please let me know your reviews and suggestions through your comments and votes. 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 909 49
One shots of my favourite otp, Malec. May also contain other pairings but mostly Malec. Contains fluff, angst, love and adorableness. Includes both...
16.9K 2.3K 110
this is my first fanfic I hope you guys will enjoy please share your thoughts and I'm always here to read your suggestions ❤️ It's about two people A...
22K 532 134
It has been two years since everything happened (with Lilith and valentine and stuff) everything is back to normal Alec is living his life so as ever...
4.1K 132 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...