Strange Love • Steve Harringt...

By agent_stark

'I feel so sorry for whoever is gonna date you next.' 'Hilarious Byers.' Steve Harrington x Wendy Byers Sea... More

Summary | Cast | Playlist
Winter of '72
Total Mess
Too Long!
First Day
Halloween Party
Thanks
Crushing
Demo What?
Shadow Monster
Demo-Dogs
Gate
Fight Club
Its Finally Over
Living The Life
Movie Time
Risk
Its Not The Same Anymore
Fresh
Spying
Mission Child Endangerment
Open the Door
Stuck
Shits and Giggles
Run
High As Hell
Fate
Battle At Starcourt
Never Ending Story
Date Night
All Fun And Games
Old News
Back In Time
Dinner
Girls Day
Promise?
Last Time
I Love You
Good Vibrations
Byers
Count Down
Things Never Change
Tick Tok
Im Next
Mr. Victor Creel, Sir
Listen
Ive Been Waiting For You
Night Swim
With You
Tag You're It
Holding Out For A Hero
War Zone
Ready for Battle
One Time Preformance : Byers + Munson
Stay
Harrington
Two Days Later

Russians Code

7.8K 152 28
By agent_stark

"Whats that?" I pointed to the whiteboard with letters.

"My russian translater." Robin said as she stood next to me. We were giggling about Steve working here.

"Whats so funny?" Steve asked as he opened the window.

"Nothing." I giggled. Steve sat down.

"Alright, these are the words, The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly." She gave me the notebook. "You're good at riddles right?"

"Said who? I barely speak English."

"Steve, would you stop staring at Wendy's ass!" Dustin smacks Steves head. Robin and I turned and smirked.

"You should talk to him." Robin whispers. I looked at him as he was failing to put the ice cream in the cone.  Robin pushes me out. He was on his last order.

"Steve?"

"Listen, Dustin you know how he is. I was just looking around." He stutters.

"It's alright, i mean I would stare at yours all day." I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Wha- really?"

"Yeah." Steve turned red. He leaned over, to nothing and slipped. He fell on top of me. It was just like when i met him.

"Sorry." He said as he was still on top of me.

"Its okay." I whispered. He coughed and got up.

"Ah shit." He looked at me shirt, covered in chocolate ice cream. "I can-" he started to grabbed some napkins and rub my shirt. I just turned red.

"Steve." I grabbed his hands. He looked up. "Its fine, dont worry about it."

"I-uh."

"Ill wash up." I walked back to the breakroom and Robin handed me a wet towel.

"You still have him falling for you." She told me as i cleaned the stain. "You know, He never stops talking about you. Since the summer, he would always think you'll come through those doors." I felt guilty now. "Like nonstop."

"Robin, i just-"

"Still care about him but you dont want to hurt him again? Yeah i know."

"Stay here with Robin, try and help her. Try not sit there and look pretty." Dustin told me as he walked in the room with Steve. They were getting ready to leave.

"Uh where are you guys going?" I asked.

"To find some russians." They left shortly. I stayed in the back and helped Robin with the code.

"The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly." Robin said as she read in her notebook. "Tread lightly"?" She repeated. A knocked scared us both and Robin went to get it.

"Delivery for you." She signed papers and she stared at the delivery man.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." He said as he walked away.

"Yeah, you too." Robin told him. She looked at him again. "Silver cat. Silver cat." Robin ran out the room and i followed.

"Robin?"

"You're not gonna believe who Dustin thought was a Russian." Steve said to Robin, who pushed him to get him out of her way.

"You did too."

"No, I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I did not." They argued.

"Seriously guys, how old are you?" We ran after Robin and found her in the middle of the mall, turning in circles. "Robin?"

"What are you doing?" Steve asked.

"I cracked it." She smiles.

"Cracked what?"

"I cracked the code."  She smiles. We ran back to the store. We waited for the mall to close to go and see the delivery room. We closed up store and headed our way up. It was raining.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes." Robin reminds us. I wiped my face every second since water was getting on my face, making me barely see anything.

"They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." Dustin said as he looked through the binoculars. The three of us looked.

"What do you think's in there?" I asked.

"Guns, bombs?"

"Chemical weapons?"

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth."

"Great.That's great." Steve clapped his hands.

"Hey, what's in there?" Robin asked.

"It's just more boxes." Dustin answered.

"Let me check it out." Steve said as he grabbed the binoculars.

"No, I'm still looking." Dustin whined.

"Lemme see it." Steve said again.

"Hang on!" They made a sound. The guards heard. 

"Duck!" We all hid. I was scared and held Steves hand for comfort. I realized what I did, Steve looked at me. He didnt let go. We left moments before the guy came. We went to another door and head back to scoops

"Well, I think we found your Russians." Robin told Dustin. Holy shit, its really real then. We all went to our cars. Steve was gonna drop off Dustin home.

"Come on, ill drop you home." Steve said to me.

"I got my car, its fine." Dustin gave Steve a minute and pull me aside.

"Just say yes."

"But-"

"Youre just making excuses. Let the man drive you home." I sighed and nodded. We went to Steves car. It was awkward and Steve dropped Dustin off first. He drove me home.

"Uh." I said.

"Nobody is home." No cars, no bikes, no lights. Nothing. I turned to Steve.

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled.

"Wait." He stopped me. "I mean, we're going back tomorrow, maybe, if you want, im not holding it against you, your decision-"

"Get to the point Steve."

"Do you want to spend the night at my house?" That took me to surprise. "If you want to."

"Sure." I looked at him. Might as well talk about that day. "Just let me pick my clothes. Ill be back." I got out of the car and into the house. I wrote a note saying i was with Steve and i packed. I ran back to the car. "Ready." The silence was just gonna break me. All you heard was the rain and the song We Belong by Pat Benatar. We made it to his house.

"Shit, my dads here." He said as we got to the door. "Just stay behind me." I nodded. We snuck in. Steve grabbed my hand and tipped toe to the stairs.

"Steve is that you?" His mom said as she came around the corner. She saw us.

"Mom." He said. He looked back at me. "She's spending the night."

"Thats fine." She smiles at me. We made it to the top of the stairs.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Harrington." I stuck out my hand. "I'm Wendy."

"Wendy? Steve, did you say you l-" Steve cuts her off.

"Good night mom." He kissed her goodnight and we walked in his room. I took off my rain jacket and admire his room. "Uh, make yourself at home."

"Bathroom?" He pointed at the door. I grabbed my bag and walked in. I put on my pjs and brushed my teeth. I walked out to see Steve shirtless. I stood there, amazed. Jaw dropping. I kinda wanted to kiss him there. Touching him, the way his hair bounced back to normal. Oh my. "Uh-" i hummed.

"Im not going to blind you." He said. He set a little bed on the ground and i was going to lay down. "Take the bed."

"No, ill take the floor."

"You're the guest." We sighed.

"I dont want you to sleep on the ground." I told him. "We can share the bed."

"Only if you wont sleep on the floor." We got into bed. I saw his hand and I grabbed it. It was scrunchie that I gave him. I rubbed his hand and he touched mine. We tangle our hands together. "Ive missed you so much." He whispers to me.

"I missed you so much you cant even imagine."

"Im sorry."

"Dont be sorry. I should be sorry." I looked at him. "Im sorry I left you like that." He rubbed his thumb against my hand. We stayed all night holding hands and looking at each other until we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
16.8K 438 22
❀ 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ❀ stranger things season: 1-? steve harrington x fem!oc warning: strong language, sexual & adult themes ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
3.6K 121 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska
202K 4.8K 77
Steve Harrington x reader Y/n M/n Hopper, the only daughter to Jim Hopper. Well the only living daughter. What happens when Will Byers goes missing...