WHITE-ONI [ THE RISING OF THE...

By REAPERLYNX1999

A young man, summoned to another world with four other peoples. However, there were only four Heroes that wer... More

BIO
CH:1
HIS WAIFU BIO
CH:2
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
CH:6
CH-7
CH:8
CH:9
CH:10
CH: 11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14
CH:15
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
Ch:20
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24
CH:25
CH:26
CH:27
CH:28

CH:19

7.9K 142 43
By REAPERLYNX1999

[FEW MINUTES BEFORE Y/N AND JOHN ARRIVAL]

A girl with blonde hair styled twin- tails and blue eyes. Sat on top of a tree while keeping an eye for any possible intruder.

[Mittelt]

Mittelt: this is so boring! Why do I have to stand guard?

She grumbled all of a sudden a bright magical circle appears on the ground.

A beautiful young woman with long beautiful crimson hair, that reaches down to her thighs appears out of the magical circle. Besides her stands a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long hair tied in a ponytail.

Mittelt: look who's here.

She exclaimed loudly and jumped off from the branch, where she was sitting just a moment ago.

Mittelt: people call me the fallen angel Mittelt!

She bobbed a curtsy as she introduces herself to Rias and Akeno.

Akeno: oh my how courteous of you.

She said with a smile on her face.

Rias: my servant sensed you, you must be scared about us being on the move.

Rias stated.

Mittelt: not at all, it's just that we don't want demons interrupting our important ritual.

Mittelt stated.

Akeno: oh, I'm sorry, our cheerful kids just went there.

Akeno stated which shocked Mittelt as she didn't saw any intruder entering the rundown church, from the back.

Mittelt: wait, really? Are you serious?

She exclaimed loudly in shock and in disbelief.

Akeno: yes! Boldly through the front gate

Akeno stated with a chuckle.

Mittelt: Damn it! I figured you'd be sneaking in from the back!

She stated in anger while stomping her foot on the ground.

Mittelt: well, how many lackeys you bring doesn't really matter anyway. It won't be a problem, after all, you two are the only ones who actually stand a chance of interrupting us.

She stated with an evil smile on her face and continues.

Mittelt: thanks for coming all the way out here!

Rias: it doesn't matter, I'm not going to join them.

Rias stated with a smirk on her face.

Mittelt: oh, you're abandoning them? Well anyway, you know if I defeat you their Master the servant will be nothing...COME FORTH, DOHNASEEK AND KALAWARNER!

Kalawarner and Dohnaseek appear out of a magical circle.

[KALAWARNER]

[DOHNASEEK]

Kalawarner: you're acting cocky.

Dohnaseek: unfortunately, we meet again, Lady Gremory.

Kalawarner: we need to pay back your servants.

Before they could engage in a fight they heard footsteps coming from behind them.

A silhouette of a person appears in their line of sight soon a handsome young man emerges out of the woods with a beautiful Katana in his hands.

Akeno: I-It's you!!

She exclaimed loudly while pointing her finger at Y/n.

Y/n: hmm...

Before Y/n could say anything, Dohnaseek rushes at Y/n with a light spear in his hands.

Dohnaseek: a weak human like you should not interfere with supernatural matters.

Dohnaseek stated.

Y/n: It's been decades since someone dares to call me weak.

Y/n stated as Dohnaseek words simply amused him.

Y/N: BLISTERING SWORD!

Y/n summons eight swords made of demonic power and launches them towards Dohnaseek, killing him on the spot.

Y/n: WEAK!

Y/n stated coldly with red glowing eyes before turning his head at the remaining fallen duo.

Y/n: so tell me who is behind the scenes?

He asked Kalawarner and Mittelt who were too scared to open their mouths.

Y/n: ANSWER ME!

Rias and Akeno felt a shiver ran down their spine on hearing his demonic voice.

Mittelt: hiiiiii...K-Kokabiel!!

She screams in fear for her life, as she repeatedly uttered Kokabiel name.

Y/n: I see.

Y/n took out Yamato from its sheath and used it to open up a portal.

[Watch from 2:04 to 2:10 and ignore Nero]

Y/n: Magari!

A beautiful nekomata who is wearing a cute maid outfit walked out of the portal and bowed in front of Y/n respectfully.

Magari: my lord!

Y/n points his finger at Kalawarner and Mittelt.

Y/n: take them.

Magari gave a slight nod in return on her master words and grabbed both Kalawarner and Mittelt legs, before forcefully dragging them inside the portal.

Rias: w-wait!

Y/n who's about to leave stop on his steps and looked back at Rias.

Rias: w-who are you?

She asked Y/n, Y/n without saying a word vanished from their line of sight.

~TIME-SKIP: CHURCH BASEMENT~

After killing freed, John, Issei, Koneko and Kiba heads to the basement. Koneko bust opens the basement door with her overwhelming strength, but they were too late Raynare already started the ceremony of extracting Asia's Sacred Gear.

John: at this rate, she will die!

John stated as he heard Asia blood-curdling screams. All of a sudden Y/n materialized behind  Raynare and grabbed her by her throat.

Y/n: John our work here is done, let's go.
Y/n snapped his fingers and destroyed the huge ass ceremony circle. Y/n took out Yamato from its sheath and used it to open up a portal again.

Issei: Y-Y-Y-Yamato!

Issei shutters in disbelief and in shock.

Y/n steps inside the portal while holding Raynare by her throat. John gave Asia a pat on her head and handed her a healing potion, to heal her injuries.

John: drink it, it will heal your injuries, Miss.

John said before stepping inside the portal.

[NEXT-DAY]

A group of children's can be seen in front of a closed clinic, a little girl in the group is holding a black injured cat. They are waiting for the clinic to open so that they could treat the poor little cat, wounds.

Little Girl-1: it's okay... it's okay...

She said with a cute smile on her face while looking at the cat in her hand that is groaning in pain. The group of children heard the sound of an engine revving nearby and spotted a muscle car heading towards their direction. It stopped in front of the clinic. A handsome young man with blood-red eyes steps out of it and looked towards the group of children filled with curiosity.

???: wh-what's wrong?

He asked them and bent down to their level.

Little Girl: Onii-Chan, I found this wounded Kitty in the park.

She said and shows the wounded cat to him.

???: Hmm...wait a second...

He took out a pair of keys from his pockets and rose up from the ground and walked up to the clinic before opening its doors for the children to come inside.

???: Bring her inside.

The little girl who is holding the cat nodded her head cutely and walked inside the clinic with her friends.

???: Hmm... let's see.

He rinsed the little cat wounds with water, before applying a thin layer of an antibiotic ointment on her wounds.

Little Girl: Onii-Chan...is Kitty will be okay?

She asked him, her friends also nodded their little heads on her words.

???: Yes, she will be okay...

Their eyes lit up on happiness on hearing his words.

Little Girl: thank you, Onii-Chan!

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.