Thunder Roars || LOK Mako x OC

Von lqvely_luna

Lei, granddaughter of the late Azula, has been trained as a firebender since she was a little girl and was ta... Mehr

The Thunder Roars: Intro
Book 1 ~ Chapter 1
Book 1 ~ Chapter 2
Book 1 ~ Chapter 3
Book 1 ~ Chapter 4
Book 1 ~ Chapter 5
Book 1 ~ Chapter 6
Book 1 ~ Chapter 7
Book 1 ~ Chapter 8
Book 1 ~ Chapter 9
Book 1 ~ Chapter 10
Book 1 ~ Chapter 11
Book 1 ~ Chapter 12
Book 1 ~ Chapter 13
Book 1 ~ Chapter 14
Book 1 ~ Chapter 15
Book 1 ~ Chapter 16
Book 1 ~ Chapter 17
Book 1 ~ Chapter 18
Book 1 ~ Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE: Link to ATLA Comic
Book 1 ~ Chapter 20
Book 1 ~ Chapter 21
Book 1 ~ Chapter 22
Book 1 ~ Chapter 23
Book 1 ~ Chapter 24
Book 1 ~ Chapter 25
Book 1 ~ Chapter 26
Book 1 ~ Chapter 27
Book 1 ~ Chapter 28
Book 1 ~ Chapter 29
Book 1 ~ Chapter 30
Book 1 ~ Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE: 5 day break
Book 1 ~ Chapter 32
Book 1 ~ Chapter 33
Book 1 ~ Chapter 34
Book 2 ~ Chapter 1
Book 2 ~ Chapter 2
Book 2 ~ Chapter 3
Book 2 ~ Chapter 4
Book 2 ~ Chapter 5
Book 2 ~ Chapter 6
Book 2 ~ Chapter 7
Book 2 ~ Chapter 8
Book 2 ~ Chapter 9
Book 2 ~ Chapter 10
Book 2 ~ Chapter 11
Book 2 ~ Chapter 13
Book 2 ~ Chapter 14
Book 2 ~ Chapter 15
Book 2 ~ Chapter 16
Book 2 ~ Chapter 17
Book 3 ~ Chapter 1
Book 3 ~ Chapter 2
Book 3 ~ Chapter 3
Book 3 ~ Chapter 4
Book 3 ~ Chapter 5
Book 3 ~ Chapter 6
Book 3 ~ Chapter 7
Book 3 ~ Chapter 8
Book 3 ~ Chapter 9
Book 3 ~ Chapter 10
Book 3 ~ Chapter 11
Book 3 ~ Chapter 12
Book 3 ~ Chapter 13
Book 3 ~ Chapter 14
Book 3 ~ Chapter 15
Book 3 ~ Chapter 16
Book 3 ~ Chapter 17
Book 4 ~ Chapter 1
Book 4 ~ Chapter 2
Book 4 ~ Chapter 3
Book 4 ~ Chapter 4
~ One Year Anniversary ~
Q&A
Book 4 ~ Chapter 5
Book 4 ~ Chapter 6
Book 4 ~ Chapter 7
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Book 4 ~ Chapter 8
Book 4 ~ Chapter 9
Book 4 ~ Chapter 10
Book 4 ~ Chapter 11
Book 4 ~ Chapter 12
Book 4 ~ Chapter 13
Book 4 ~ Chapter 14
Book 4 ~ Chapter 15
THANK YOU FOR 1M!
Book 4 ~ Chapter 16
Book 4 ~ Chapter 17
Book 5 ~ Chapter 1
Book 5 ~ Chapter 2
Book 5 ~ Chapter 3

Book 2 ~ Chapter 12

12.1K 347 26
Von lqvely_luna

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
BOLINs POV

Tonight was the premiere of my film, and I was on the way there in my limo. I came from the Police Station where Mako and Lei were being held. I felt sad that they couldn't watch what I worked so hard on. I'm glad Varrick gave me the opportunity to do this. Mako and Lei are crazy saying that Varrick was somewhat involved in the attacks. The limo came to a stop right in front of the red carpet. The car door was opened for me and I stepped out, then gave Ginger a hand out of the car. When I stepped out onto the carpet, I was greeted with flashing lights from cameras and cheers from fans. I've never received so much attention before, it felt nice. Ginger held onto my arm as we walked down the red carpet.

"There they are folks! The stars of the film and Republic City's best couple!" Shiro commentated.

Ginger and I waved one last goodbye to the crowd before stepping inside the Arena. The doors closed leaving Ginger and I inside.

"Wow! Did you hear what Shiro said? Us!! The best couple!" I said excitedly, Ginger rolled her eyes.

"Bolin, you're as hard headed as those rocks you bend," Ginger sneered, I raised my eyebrow.

"We are not the best couple!" Ginger added, as she walked away. I sighed.

I followed silently behind Ginger as we entered our private booth for the film showing. When we entered, Asami was already seated. I smiled lightly that she was able to come. I took a seat next to her, while Ginger was seated on my left side. The lights started to dim, and a single spotlight was on Varrick, who was standing on the Arena platform. He was standing right in front of the large white screen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you all to the film premiere of Nuktuk: Hero of the South!" Varrick started, the crowd gave a roaring cheer.

"They told me that pictures couldn't move! They told me that I couldn't make a knucklehead earth bender into a movie star!" Varrick continued, the crowd started laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"On a more serious note, the issue arising about the Northern Water tribe is one of the serious problems our City is facing. And I hope, this mover will inspire a Hero to step up," Varrick said seriously, there was a moment of silence from the crowd.

"Without further ado, enjoy the film!" Varrick said, the crowd broke into a loud cheer as he disappeared from the platform.

The film started playing and I started watching it. I should be happy right now, since I worked so hard, but I can't help but feel sad as the mover progressed. Asami tapped my shoulder and leaned into my ear.

"The film is really great," Asami whispered, I frowned.

"I just wish Mako and the others were here to see it," I sighed.

The mover progressed for an hour or so, and the scene playing was the scene where Juji, played by Pabu, dies in battle. I decided that I couldn't take it anymore, and I needed some fresh air. I stood up and left quietly, ignoring Asami who was asking where I was going. I found myself leaning against the railing at the side of the stadium, that looked over the Republic City Bay. This was also the exact place he had seen Korra kissing Mako, but the thought didn't bother him like it did before. He was so lost in thought, that he hadn't noticed Asami walking over to him, until she stood right beside him.

"You look really sad, you do know that Juji isn't really dead right," Asami stated.

"Of course I do, Juji gets resurrected later on, oops, spoiler alert," I said, with no emotion in my voice.

"I just wish Mako were here to see it, not just him but Lei and Korra. Mako and Lei certainly can't come cuz they're in jail and Korra left," I rambled.

"Team Avatar is falling apart," I added, Asami nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. I miss the days when we were still a team," Asami said truthfully.

"Why don't you come back inside?" Asami suggested, as she stood up straight.

"No thanks, I think I'll stay out here for a while. You can go ahead," I said softly, Asami smiled before walking away.

I peered my attention back unto the bay. I was looking around when I saw something that caught my eye in the water. I saw a small boat floating next to a pillar and a window opened on the second floor.

"That's weird," I commented.

I suddenly remembered what Mako said that something might happen tonight. So, I headed back inside to check for anything suspicious. I entered a hallway, and started looking around. I was making my way down the hallway when I slipped on something, that nearly cause me to fall, but I regained my balance. I look down to see a half eaten jelly pastry. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Suddenly, I heard loud banging inside one of the lockers. I walked in front of it and unlocked it, to see the two detectives from the Police Station cramped inside the locker.

"They're after the President!" Lu shouted, I widened my eyes.

As soon as I heard what he said, I ran fast towards the private booth to where President Raiko and his wife were. I earth bended the door, causing it to fall flat. I enter the room and see four waterbender-looking men holding the President and his wife, who were tied up. One of the waterbenders threw a spiral water lash at me, but I easily dodged it. I sent a large boulder, that hit him out of the booth and into water down below. I made the ground below them shake and crack, causing them to fall onto the ground, including the President and his wife. I got three boulders and sent it to the three remaining men, which caused them to be knocked off onto the Pro-Bending Arena platform. I went over to the President and his wife, and untied them.

"Stay here, Mr. President," I said, before jumping down onto the platform.

I ripped my sleeves off and cracked my neck on both sides, as I prepared myself for a battle. One of them sent a water spike at me but I easily dodged it. The crowd gasped as they saw what was happening here down at the platform. It was a three versus one battle. All three started attacking me constantly at the same, but I managed to earth bend three discs and knock out one of the water benders. The two started spraying me non-stop but I slammed my fist into the ground causing two piles of earth disks to stand in front of me as a shield. After a few moments, I sent a couple of earth disks at my attackers, knocking one of them down. It was now a one on one battle, and he started sending the water lash at me again, but I knocked him out into the water before he could get me. I exhaled heavily.

After the whole attack, Varrick was arrested, along with his assistant, Ju Lee. People suddenly started crowding me and taking pictures of me. I smiled and waved at everyone.

"Bolin!" Ginger exclaimed.

She came up to me and kissed me right in front of all the reporters. Everything was happening so fast, I couldn't process it well in my brain.

"I thought you said we weren't a couple," I said to Ginger.

"Oh, Bolin, you're as hard headed as those rocks you bend! Of course we're a couple!" Ginger said, before kissing me again.

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind and I pulled away to see Asami looking at me.

"I can't believe Mako and Lei were right this whole time. We have to get them," Asami said.

I smiled and nodded before being kissed again by Ginger. After a few moments, I heard distinct coughing and pulled away to turn back to Asami, who was crossing her arms.

"Oh you meant now?" I said stupidly, as she rolled her eyes and dragged me away.

Suddenly, Oogi flew from the distance and landed in front of the Arena. I was surprised when I saw Korra drop down from Oogi. Korra ran up to the President, with Tenzin, Bumi, Kya right behind her. Asami and I exchanged looks of worry. We approached listening to the conversation they were having.

"Mr. President, I know I asked you for help before but this is different now. Unalaq is not only taking over the South but the whole world now," Korra said hurriedly.

"We need your help to fight against him, he's using the spirits as weapons and we need put a stop to this," Korra added.

President Raiko was listening to Korra's every word but he looked like he was thinking.

"I'm sorry, Avatar Korra, but my troops will remain here in Republic City," Raiko said sternly.

"People's lives are at stake! Including my own daughter!" Tenzin retorted.

"I know people's lives are at stake and that is why I need them here to protect my people if there is a war coming. That is my final decision," Raiko said, before walking away.

"I never should have saved that guy," I muttered.

"If you guys need any help, I'd be glad to help," Asami said to Korra.

"Me too!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot," Korra said softly.

Korra looked around for a few moments with a confused look on her face.

"Where is Mako and Lei?" Korra asked, I raised my eyebrows.

Asami and I exchanged uneasy looks once more.

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
AUTHORs NOTE:
This chapter was edited but nothing from the storyline has been changed.

PUBLISHED: August 21, 2019

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

225K 6.6K 64
Eziri is the eldest daughter of Ozai and Ursa, Princess of the Fire Nation, and the embodiment of perfection. Or...at least she was. What will happe...
22.8K 517 14
170 AG the year of change for two friends. It is finally time for the Avatar, Master of all four elements, to learn airbending. But before she can l...
46.1K 2K 61
What if there was someone else who could bend all four elements? Someone who was meant to help the Avatar? Meet Naya- born to a mother from the Sout...
255K 7.2K 40
๐Š๐š๐ข๐๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | ส™แดแดแด‹ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡: า“ษชส€แด‡ โ I'm not that stupid girl you led on before. โž โœŽ ๐€๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ข๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ง๐๐ž...