sweet creature | taekook

By iadorekoo

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 δΈ€ break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 2: sw... More

intro.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight. β™‘

forty seven.

9.2K 553 99
By iadorekoo

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

That next day once classes ended, Jimin ran so fast through the courtyard and out the school gates. From the high school, Jin's house was maybe a thirty minute walk away, but the boy brought an extra change of clothes and decided to run to make it there in twenty.

"Jin!" he yelled into his phone while he stopped at an intersection of busy cars and people leaving school or work.

"Jimin!" his hyung yelled just as excitedly.

The boy giggled and took off across the road as the crossing sign blinked green for him. "I'll be there soon, open the gate for me please."

"Of course baby, just text me!" Jin said, before they both hung up and Jimin continued to run down the sidewalk towards the area of much bigger homes and gates.

When he got there, a small trickle of sweat trailed down his temple as he quickly texted his hyung snd waited for the huge gate to swing open. One day he hoped to be successful too and buy his mom a house like this. She deserved it.

"Jin!" Jimin shouted once he raced to the front door and threw it open, "Namjoon!"

"Child!" the two males shouted back from their seats in the living room.

"Can I shower real quick?" Jimin asked sweetly, leaning over the back of the couch between his two hyungs.

Jin nodded, "Of course, but hurry up so you can start on your appetizers. I bought everything so it should be in the kitchen."

The boy smiled and kissed Jin on the cheek, "Thank you so much," before running up the stairs to use the guest bathroom.

Once he was out of the shower, Jimin quickly changed into sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt, he's pretty sure it was actually Jungkooks. His phone rang and a collar ID showed up that made him smile, "Hey, are you ready soon?" he asked.

"I'll be there in twenty." his voice sounded crackly through the phone and Jimin could hear car horns in the back. He must have gotten stuck in city traffic on the way over.

"Okay, I'll start on the appetizers and set everything up so we're organized." Jimin said on his way down the stairs. Jin must have heard him because he clapped with a smile, "Organization is sexy, you're already off to a good start." he said.

The shorter boy smiled at the praise and said goodbye to his friend on the phone before hanging up and entering the huge kitchen. Namjoon was currently setting up the camera equipment on the island. There were three cameras to get different angles, the main one set up on the island where Jimin would be mostly, another aimed downwards at the counter where a cutting board was waiting, and then another closer at the other end of the island more from the side.

Jimin was very excited. He spent all day picking the best courses and making a menu that would hopefully sound good to the other two. He's happy to know both of them well and pick things that they would love hopefully.

"Alright, when is your assistant going to get here?" Jin asked, moving behind the main camera and double checking it was set up well with Jimin in the frame. "He should be here any minute." Jimin said. "I'm going to start because I don't want Jungkook and Taehyung waiting for their appetizers."

Jin nodded and did something with the cameras before walking around to stand by Jimins side and smiled, "Welcome back to my channel everyone and to a new series!" he shouted. Jimin cheered beside him with a wide smile and crescent eyes. "This week I have three of my friends going head to head to head, to cook up some magic and see who impressed me and each other the most." Jin explained.

"Jimin here," Jin said, poking the smaller boy beside him, "He's going first and has free reign of the kitchen today. So good luck baby."

The shorter boy grinned and waved as Jin left the kitchen for him to begin his appetizers. He was very excited today and couldn't wait for his assistant to get here. "Jin hyung said we were all allowed to invite one person to help up." Jimin started to talk to the camera while walking to the pantry and pulling out the tortilla chips and leaving them on the counter to grab the rest of his ingredients. "My guest should be here any second, don't fret." he mumbled to himself, the little microphone Jin had placed on his shirt collar had picked it up his vocie anyways.

The eldest male had left the kitchen to find the two copies of Jimins menu to have ready for the other two boys when they arrived. The doorbell had went off and Jimin shouted he was going to get it. It must be his guest.

Namjoon was busy setting up the camera in the living room to record Jungkook and Taehyungs reactions to the menu and later their scores for the food. "That looks good right?" Namjoon asked, stepped back from the camera to make sure he had it right.

Jin just nodded and hummed, setting the menus down and hoping his kitchen would make it through this week.

A few minutes later the front door opened and Jin could hear the ravenette already.

Jungkook came walking in with Taehyung trailing behind him, "It smells good in here." he said glancing into the kitchen.

"No peaking!" Jimin shrieked, his voice reaching several octaves higher than any of them expected.

Jungkook spun around with his back to the kitchen and quickly faced the living room with his hands up in the air, "Not peaking." he said. Taehyung laughed lightly and took a seat on the couch, reaching for a menu and Jin gestured for the youngest to do the same.

"What does our lovely little Jimin have in store for us today." Jungkook picked up the menu and sat down next to Taehyung on the couch, their thighs touching. "We really don't have time to get food poisoning."

"We barely have time to film and edit about half of your ideas." Taehyung chuckled quietly, he still seemed a bit awkward in front of the camera rather than behind it.

Jungkook noticed this and smiled at him, ruffling the hair at the back of his head. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, we have all the time in the world."

"So," Jungkook pulled his hand away and concentrated back on the menu, "The appetizer we have here today.." he trailed off reading the title and laughed a bit, he could have easily guessed that Jimin came up with this.

"Nam Nam Namjoon Nachos." Taehyung read.

The youngest looked behind the camera at a smiling Namjoon, "I feel so special." he grinned.

"Don't feel too special, I personally like the main course title." Taehyung looked up at Namjoon and smiled before nudging the younger beside him. Jungkook has already read it and was shaking his head.

"Jungshook shish kebabs." the ravenette said. "Did he have to bring his twitter talk to the table?"

Taehyung was grinned beside him and ruffled his black hair, mocking his earlier behavior, "Don't worry your pretty little mind, I'm sure it'll taste amazing."

"It better be, I'm a whole ass snack." Jungkook mumbled.

"And for dessert?" Jin cut in to their conservation to make sure they stayed on topic and didn't stray too much. It wasn't that hard to see how distracted they got with each other.

Jungkook read the title and tilted his head back with a loud laugh before shouting, "Kimtaesty tart dessert!" the youngest boy stood up and kept shouting, "I love you Park Jimin!"

The room was filled with laughter and even Taehyung couldn't help but clutch his stomach at the titles their friend came up with, even though he took shots at Taehyungs instagram username. It was clever.

"I fucking love you Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouted back from the kitchen.

His guest right beside him winced and playfully glared at him, "Use your inside voice."

"Sorry Yoongi." Jimin smiled sheepishly and added the finishing to his pile of nachos on the tray. He knows Jungkook likes spicy things so he added a few more jalapeños and some extra guac on the side for Taehyung. Yoongi snuck another chip and earned a glare from the shorter boy, he wasn't much help beside tasting to make sure it all was good.

"Ladies," Jimin grinned, "Come to the table and eat up."

Jungkook and Taehyung ran to the table like children and each sat across from the other. Jimin came walking with two glasses that were a bright pink color, the salt around the edges of the glass made Jungkook roll his eyes at the boys level of extra-ness. "For you," he handed Jungkook one of the drinks, "And you," he gave the second one to Taehyung. "Enjoy!"

Jimin quickly went back to the kitchen and noticed Yoongi starting the dessert tarts while the pan cooked the shish kebabs. "It's smells amazing." he leaned over the stove and jumped on the balls of his feet.

"You did great Chim." Yoongi said, carefully leaving a dollop of strawberry jam on the small crusts. "We did great." Jimin corrected him.

They quickly got the kebabs ready on plates and added the vegetables on the side with the rice Yoongi made with Jimin focused on the meat. The two at the table were talking and eating, it sounded like it was good and he would be getting high scores. "I present...." Jimin trailed off for dramatic effect, "Jungshook shish kebabs."

Jungkook looked happy with the name and the nearly gone nachos were a good sign. "I'm excited Chim." he said.

They ate quickly, somewhat surprised at their friends cooking ability and wondering why they haven't tasted it until now. Taehyung was a big fan of the dessert and knew his friend made these on purpose, especially since Jimin knows Taehyung orders them from the bakery back home. It was a smart choice.

It was a strong start to the series, and Taehyung and Jungkook may or not be re-thinking their choices and ideas. It would be hard to match up with Jimin.

heartbeat • bts

also
that song made me tear up
????? idk why
i'm emotional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.4K 77
Book 2 Book 1 Contract Boyfriend | Yoonmin Book 3 The Job Book 4 Miracle "I love you." "What?!" ------------------------- Yoongi started seeing Jimi...
1.9K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
13.9K 900 26
hoseok doesn't like robots but he might be stuck with one anyway. jung hoseok / min yoongi completed 2016
121K 4K 103
Book 3 Book 1 Contract Boyfriend | Yoonmin Book 2 The Journey | Yoonmin Book 4 Miracle | Yoonmin -------- "Don't dive too deep in this dark dark worl...